April 26, 2024, 01:55:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290957 times)
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: April 28, 2009, 03:49:11 PM »

*SNIPED*

I sure hope that the FBI and LE are on this like white on rice.  "Don't worry I didn't say anything" could refer to all kinds of things...

The Federal Rico Act may come into the picture regarding the Anthonys and others.http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_96.html

I know, heehee!  This might provide to be an entertaining side show to the three-ring circus these people have already made out of this.  I hope we can call it Caylee's Revenge when all is said and done.

Flamma fumo est proxima
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 28, 2009, 03:51:41 PM »

Thanks Dolce - I know what you mean.  I searched a lot of forums and had not seen a Pavao - Benevides connection before.

Shastine has a facebook page you can find (so does her dad, she is the only one listed as a friend).  There is also a video of her and her family in court on either wftv or one  of the other local stations.  She has long dark straight hair but I don't know her height or what she weighs.  (I just always think that KC as a joke is always describing someone she knows as ZG so I look for similarities).

I was noticing "Club Firestone" on her Myspace. Has the name of that club come up before in Casey's past? It is ringing a bell for me.

Thanks for bringing that up - it struck a chord with me too and I couldn't remember where I saw it.

What was the name of that club that Casey was at on July 3rd when Lee was looking for her? It was downtown too. Forgive me, my brain is not working right today.

July 3rd Casey was at The Dragon Room.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 28, 2009, 03:59:16 PM »

Who threw me out of the cage?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: April 28, 2009, 04:00:21 PM »

I have a question regarding the Sunshine Laws.  Does everything have to be given to the Defense and Public before trial?  If and what could be held back until trial.  Thank you very much for any help,
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #844 on: April 28, 2009, 04:01:34 PM »

I keep getting locked out too 

I think we all know this, but it was posted in the last hour at >
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/2009_04_28_Prosecutors_seek_death_penalty_for_Casey_Anthony__but_Florida_executes_few_women/

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 - Updated 42m ago
ORLANDO, Fla. — In the past 82 years, 16 women were singled out to receive Florida’s ultimate punishment: the death penalty.

These women killed their husbands. Or they killed cops. Half a dozen of them murdered multiple people. Some killed during robberies and murder-for-hire schemes. One tortured and killed her young son.

This month, prosecutors announced they are seeking the death penalty for Casey Anthony, an Orange County mother charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie.

With Florida’s death row history, experts say prosecutors face an uphill challenge in convicting Anthony, sending her to death row and keeping her there.

Of the 16 women initially ordered to die by state execution, the lives of 13 have been spared when their sentences were vacated or commuted to life on appeal.

Death penalty expert Victor Streib said there are fewer women on death row across the country because fewer women commit murder. Only about one in 10 murders is committed by a woman.

Those killings usually don’t rise to the level of death penalty cases — ones considered especially heinous, ones committed by violent habitual offenders or those committed during another crime, said Streib, a law professor at Ohio Northern University in Ada, Ohio.

Society sees women as the "source of life," Streib said, and there is a general urge to protect them. Juries could be biased, finding it harder to condemn a woman to death than a man. But there are exceptions, he conceded.

Florida has executed two: Judy "The Black Widow" Buenoano in 1998 and Aileen Wuornos in 2002.

Florida currently has 392 death-row inmates.

Only one is a woman.
___

Judy Buenoano, Orange County

On March 30, 1998, officials strapped the 54-year-old "Black Widow" to the electric chair, making her the first woman in Florida to be executed. Twice before, her death warrants were stayed. She was sentenced to die in 1985 for the 1971 arsenic poisoning of her husband in Orange County. In 1980, she drowned her paralyzed son in Santa Rosa County and was sentenced to life. Two years earlier, she poisoned her common-law husband in Colorado.

Aileen Wuornos, Volusia County

On Oct. 9, 2002, Wuornos was executed. She was ordered to die for the 1989 shooting death of a Clearwater businessman. The former Volusia County prostitute confessed to killing seven men as she hitchhiked along Florida’s highways.

more reading at the link above

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #845 on: April 28, 2009, 04:01:59 PM »

Who threw me out of the cage?   

LMAO - me too!  I thought my computer was either having a Boo Radley moment or maybe Big Brothah was watching!

Flamma fumo est proxima
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 28, 2009, 04:05:08 PM »

Thanks Dolce - I know what you mean.  I searched a lot of forums and had not seen a Pavao - Benevides connection before.

Shastine has a facebook page you can find (so does her dad, she is the only one listed as a friend).  There is also a video of her and her family in court on either wftv or one  of the other local stations.  She has long dark straight hair but I don't know her height or what she weighs.  (I just always think that KC as a joke is always describing someone she knows as ZG so I look for similarities).

I was noticing "Club Firestone" on her Myspace. Has the name of that club come up before in Casey's past? It is ringing a bell for me.

Thanks for bringing that up - it struck a chord with me too and I couldn't remember where I saw it.

What was the name of that club that Casey was at on July 3rd when Lee was looking for her? It was downtown too. Forgive me, my brain is not working right today.

July 3rd Casey was at The Dragon Room.

Thanks.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 28, 2009, 04:06:45 PM »

I have a question regarding the Sunshine Laws.  Does everything have to be given to the Defense and Public before trial?  If and what could be held back until trial.  Thank you very much for any help,

I don't know all the details but I found a link.   
http://www.myflsunshine.com/

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 28, 2009, 04:08:06 PM »

Hey Fanny.   
Just got back in the cage and now Little Satan has to go out.    BRB

~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: April 28, 2009, 04:08:29 PM »

Thanks Dolce & while you're at it can you ask her when were getting some DOCS?

My Email to Kathi Belich.  Feel free to chime in and write to her as well at kathi.belich@wftv.com

Kathi

I just want to start out by saying how much I apreciate all the work you have done thus far in the search for justice in Caylee Anthony's murder.  You are not afraid to ask the hard questions and get in the faces of those who need to answer.

In following this case, I was hoping that during one of your encounters with these horrid "grandparents" Cindy and George, that you would ask Cindy this nagging question that lingers...."If Casey is not the guilty party then why is Cindy not demanding that the REAL killer be found?"  If this were my grandchild that was murdered you would be sick of seeing me screaming out for the LE to find the real killer.  I am just boggled by their need to enbark on the tour to promote their daughter, yet pay no respect to the child who is lost in all of this.

On another note, I hate to bug, but I along with others are patiently awaiting this latest doc dump.  By chance do you have any idea when this may take place?

I thank you for your time and apreciate all you do.  You sure do blow Jessica Denafrio out of the water!! 

Warmest Regards,
xxxxxxxxx Dolce

THANKS, DOLCE, for emailing Kathi and providing her email addy...  Here is my letter to her...

Good Afternoon, Ms. Belich,

First, I would like to say THANK YOU for staying on top of this horrible tragedy and for standing up for CAYLEE!!

If you ever get to interview Cindy and George Anthony, would you be so kind to ask them this question:

What ever happened to the people that they said were being "watched" when Caylee was "missing"?  Who are these people and why aren't they publicly going after them?

Thank you,

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: April 28, 2009, 04:10:51 PM »

Thank you very kindly   thumright
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: April 28, 2009, 04:18:08 PM »

Way to go Califmom. 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 28, 2009, 04:18:25 PM »

A brief explanation:  Discovery is not turned over to the public per se.   Florida's very liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law provides media outlets or individuals access via request after it is filed & turned over to opposing sides.  The defense also has to turn over their discovery prior to trial.  Discovery such as protecting a minor, psy evaluations, autopsy results and others may be sealed until trial upon a judge's decision after hearing a filed motion.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 28, 2009, 04:21:52 PM »

SUNNY    i hope ppl. are beginning to see they're not credible. They're greedy,slanderous and trashy. With the latest national exposure of their personalities and all, I hope ppl. see what their real motives are, and give their money and time to genuine hearted charities.

I think the more they show their faces the more people are going to see right through them....and with reporters like Kathi B. that are not going to let it go.....the A's are going to be seen as what they are...money grubbing trash

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #854 on: April 28, 2009, 04:21:58 PM »

Dolce!  That is a lovely email you sent to Kathy.  I have had a draft in my outbox for a long time not nearly as pretty - but you gave me the courage to send one.  She needs to have a fan club - she sure deserves it!

One of my friends is speculating that she is pregnant - we never see her from the waist down anymore and her face is filling out a bit.  Do we know anything about that?

Flamma fumo est proxima
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: April 28, 2009, 04:23:11 PM »

A brief explanation:  Discovery is not turned over to the public per se.   Florida's very liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law provides media outlets or individuals access via request after it is filed & turned over to opposing sides.  The defense also has to turn over their discovery prior to trial.  Discovery such as protecting a minor, psy evaluations, autopsy results and others may be sealed until trial upon a judge's decision after hearing a filed motion.
[/quote]
Thank you Capp.  I did read the link but some times I have a hard time understanding everything that is said.  Your explanation certainly helped and I appreciate it.  I did understand that Discovery wasn't turned over to the public in general.  (I just asked the question inappropriately.)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 28, 2009, 04:24:59 PM »

At what point does the defense have to turn over their discovery?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #857 on: April 28, 2009, 04:25:46 PM »

Afternoon fellow Obama Chia owners.  Heard that there might be a case of swine flu in the Orlando area and that the Scamthonys are setting up a foundation for it.     

Glad JSM got her groove dog back like this person.

Tinker Bell reunited with Michigan
family
Updated: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 9:57 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 9:56 AM EDT

WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, MICH. - Tinker Bell has
been reunited with her owners after a 70-mph gust of wind picked up the six-pound Chihuahua and tossed her out of sight. Dorothy and Lavern Utley credit a pet psychic for guiding them on Monday to a wooded area nearly a mile from where 8-month-old Tinker Bell had been last seen. The brown long-haired dog was dirty and hungry but otherwise
OK. The Utleys, of Rochester, had set up an outdoor display
Saturday at a flea market in Waterford Township, 25 miles northwest of Detroit. Tinker Bell was standing on their platform trailer when she was swept away. Dorothy Utley tells The Detroit News that her cherished pet "just went wild" upon seeing her.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 28, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »

May be a repeat:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-kronk-funding-042809,0,5786669.story

Meter reader in Casey Anthony case gets money for legal costs
David Damron | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:09 PM EDT, April 28, 2009

The meter reader who discovered the body of Caylee Marie Anthony will get another $2,500 in legal support from taxpayers, Orange County Commissioners decided today.

Roy Kronk, who works for the county's utility department, was already provided with county funding to deal with media and privacy issues related to the discovery.

The additional funds are aimed at dealing with any legal issues that arise with the upcoming criminal proceedings against the girl's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

Earlier this month, Kronk's attorney, David Evans, wrote in a recent court filing that a request from Anthony's defense team for all of Kronk's cell-phone records was too broad and was not "reasonably calculated" to lead to information related to the case.

The defense's request "constitutes harassment of Mr. Kronk and a substantial invasion of his privacy," Evans wrote.

In December, the toddler's remains were found by Kronk in woods less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Commissioners today approved the additional $2,500 in a consent agenda item, and no commissioner pulled it for discussion, so it passed with a number of other, typically non-controversial county business items.

Check back for updates.

thanks Klaas.......more FL taxpapyers money at work

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 28, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »

Thank you Capp.  I did read the link but some times I have a hard time understanding everything that is said.  Your explanation certainly helped and I appreciate it.  I did understand that Discovery wasn't turned over to the public in general.  (I just asked the question inappropriately.)
[/quote]

I'm with you SweetMorgan.
Capp broke that down quite nicely.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.