April 19, 2024, 05:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290716 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: April 28, 2009, 04:29:29 PM »

May be a repeat:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-kronk-funding-042809,0,5786669.story

Meter reader in Casey Anthony case gets money for legal costs
David Damron | Sentinel Staff Writer
1:09 PM EDT, April 28, 2009

The meter reader who discovered the body of Caylee Marie Anthony will get another $2,500 in legal support from taxpayers, Orange County Commissioners decided today.

Roy Kronk, who works for the county's utility department, was already provided with county funding to deal with media and privacy issues related to the discovery.

The additional funds are aimed at dealing with any legal issues that arise with the upcoming criminal proceedings against the girl's mother, Casey Anthony.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

Earlier this month, Kronk's attorney, David Evans, wrote in a recent court filing that a request from Anthony's defense team for all of Kronk's cell-phone records was too broad and was not "reasonably calculated" to lead to information related to the case.

The defense's request "constitutes harassment of Mr. Kronk and a substantial invasion of his privacy," Evans wrote.

In December, the toddler's remains were found by Kronk in woods less than a mile from the Anthony home.

Commissioners today approved the additional $2,500 in a consent agenda item, and no commissioner pulled it for discussion, so it passed with a number of other, typically non-controversial county business items.

Check back for updates.

thanks Klaas.......more FL taxpapyers money at work
O/T
The Craigs List POS in Boston has asked for a public defender. Your tax dollars at work.JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 28, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »

http://www.freecynthia.com/   If anyone is not familiar with this case, it is very interesting, I watched the trial. The behavior of Cynthia after the death of her military husband was questionable at best. This is what Baez is going to be using to excuse Casey's behavior, I just knew after reading about another case he was going to site this case, and after just watching a video sure enough he is. All I'm going to say is go for it  I believe the jury found Cynthia guilty because of her outrageous behavior after her husband's death, and what has happened since is quite interesting, lets just say she is out and about not behind bars.

thanks nrcg...I remember reading about it...but don't remember the particulars...thanks for the link

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 28, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »

CC don't give them any ideas. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: April 28, 2009, 04:29:58 PM »

Way to go Califmom. 

Thanks, Trimm... I sure hope Kathi gets to ask them these questions on camera... I want to see their reaction and hear their answer.  That statement by George always bothered me!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 28, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »

Afternoon fellow Obama Chia owners.  Heard that there might be a case of swine flu in the Orlando area and that the Scamthonys are setting up a foundation for it.     

Glad JSM got her groove dog back like this person.

Tinker Bell reunited with Michigan
family
Updated: Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 9:57 AM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 28 Apr 2009, 9:56 AM EDT

WATERFORD TOWNSHIP, MICH. - Tinker Bell has
been reunited with her owners after a 70-mph gust of wind picked up the six-pound Chihuahua and tossed her out of sight. Dorothy and Lavern Utley credit a pet psychic for guiding them on Monday to a wooded area nearly a mile from where 8-month-old Tinker Bell had been last seen. The brown long-haired dog was dirty and hungry but otherwise
OK. The Utleys, of Rochester, had set up an outdoor display
Saturday at a flea market in Waterford Township, 25 miles northwest of Detroit. Tinker Bell was standing on their platform trailer when she was swept away. Dorothy Utley tells The Detroit News that her cherished pet "just went wild" upon seeing her.

Hi CC. I take it the Chia is in good health?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: April 28, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »

Woops ... looks like my comment re: JB interview was already commented on.... not caught up.  Glad to know I'm thinking like you monkeys, though!

hi Girlzrock!!  I almost missed your post cause you are nekkid   WELCOME TO SM

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #866 on: April 28, 2009, 04:32:56 PM »

I put a pic in the pet thread and it posted bigger then I thought,is there a mod that can help? please?

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: April 28, 2009, 04:33:52 PM »

Okay here is my on topic post.   It took me two days to consolidate a lot of stuff.  Please don’t kill me for the length and I apologize for it interrupting the current conversation

Excellent post...thank you for taking the time to research
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: April 28, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »

Okay here is my on topic post.   It took me two days to consolidate a lot of stuff.  Please don’t kill me for the length and I apologize for it interrupting the current conversation.

Peter Benevides has been much researched and discussed on this blog and others for his ties to NLHF and KFN since the Ant case started.  Donating exotic cars for the fake raffles, etc. Some have speculated he is behind the second bond posted for KC and also that his money might being funneled through KFN to support the Ants.  In addition to Skyview Exotic Cars and Skyview Aviation, it appears he owns quite a few companies in the real estate development area.

I was re-googling Peter Benevides this weekend and found a new connection on an investment blog page to a John Pavao.  They  are both apparently from Fall River MA.  Comments were made that Mr. Pavao had to flee with his family from MA due to some inappropriate touching charges (which I don’t know are substantiated). 

Benevides and Pavao supposedly split after a very hinky business deal they made together in Falls River over the purchase of a police station.  It appears to be the kind of business deal that would require both parties to fully know and participate in the hinkiness of it all.  Reminds me of what the larger mortgage companies were doing with title swaps, etc. An investigator on the case used the term “shell company” I believe to

What is interesting is this Pavao family has been in the news lately.  John, Debra and their 22 year old daughter Shastine of Windermere were all indicted on fraud and racketeering charges from an extensive mortgage and real-estate-property fraud scheme.  Orlando Sentinel has an article on 12-23-08 breaking the news.  Pretty nasty - $6 million or more – bilking old people and those with credit resolution problems were victims.  The bonds were set at over $1 million each and the judge insisted they prove bond money would be proven gained from legitimate sources.  Shastine was just arraigned this last Friday and her father is to follow (after a bond reduction in March).  What’s interesting is that they spent their little stay behind bars in the Orange County jail. Same place as La Maggot.  What also interested me was that someone on a blog who lives in Orlando claimed that KC knew Shastine.

The two companies used to defraud these folks were registered to Shastine – who likes the Orlando club scene and purchased some ‘Nsync memorabilia from Lou Pearlman’s estate auction (who, btw, founded Full Sail before he was hauled away on his own investment fraud charges). 

While this is not a daisy chain of sorts, it reminded me of the post Cappucino also made this past weekend (and similar posts detailing the Ants strange mortgage history).   I had read earlier that the Ants used several names in mortgage transactions in OH, even using their son Lee’s name, who would have been 7 at the time.  Cindy in particular uses variations of her real name.  What I did NOT know was that these transactions all took place in Trumbull County OH after the Ants had moved to FL.  I wonder if this family is familiar with some of the same tactics mentioned above only perhaps on a smaller scale.

There are a lot of dots that could be connected here.  It disturbs me that a recurring theme is real estate fraud.  That an individual who has contributed heavily to the case is involved in two supposed “non-profits” that have shady principals.  (One of the shady principals in NLHF operates the credit resolution center that targets vulnerable people with poor credit – sounds like database that could locate prospects for real estate fraud).  That another minor business associate of PB is indicted for racketeering – and real estate fraud.  Who has a daughter KC’s age active in the club scenes.

Somebody pointed out that Benevides (who is of Portuguese descent I believe, as is Pavao through family in the Azores) has a striking similarity to “Buena Vita” tattoo in terms of them meaning the same thing.

I have run across many other details that wonderful folks both here and at other sites have found that could flesh this out better  It really almost looks as if KFN could be operating as a front organization to distribute money to the Ants to pay their expenses either from legitimate donations or perhaps by laundering other money.  I sure hope that the FBI and LE are on this like white on rice.  "Don't worry I didn't say anything" could refer to all kinds of things...

Very interesting and detailed...you put a lot of work in this...and I wouldn't doubt for a moment that KF is a front for distributing monies to the A's

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #869 on: April 28, 2009, 04:39:39 PM »

Fanny - Chia is even house broken now.  Thanks for asking.

Its true about the scamthonys and their new foundation...

Do No Evil 
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: April 28, 2009, 04:43:19 PM »

Okay here is my on topic post.   It took me two days to consolidate a lot of stuff.  Please don’t kill me for the length and I apologize for it interrupting the current conversation

Excellent post...thank you for taking the time to research

lmao - that's just the CMA OCD thing kicking in - but thank you for taking the time to read and comment. 

Flamma fumo est proxima
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 28, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »

Fanny - Chia is even house broken now.  Thanks for asking.

Its true about the scamthonys and their new foundation...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 28, 2009, 04:51:35 PM »

O.K. I'm gonna have to find something to hang onto.This cage doesn't like me.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: April 28, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »

Cecybeans, that was a very interesting post.  Makes one wonder about the possible connections around Orlando area.  I have always wondered about the kidfinders and their "foundation".  Those people spend all day long looking for ways not to work for their money and they are best friends with the Anthonys.  Slime as far as I am concerned.  When do they actually look for children?  All they seem to do is collect donations and find ways to scam people.  Would be interesting if all of these people are connected in some way.  I am sure they are professionals at eluding and dodging the truth.  JMO of course. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: April 28, 2009, 05:00:32 PM »

County Pays More Of Kronk's Legal Fees
Orange County Has Spent $12,500 To Cover Meter Reader's Legal Expenses

POSTED: Tuesday, April 28, 2009
UPDATED: 3:58 pm EDT April 28, 2009
Taxpayers will be spending more money to fund lawyer fees for Roy Kronk.

Kronk is the meter reader who discovered Caylee Anthony's remains in December.

Orange County agreed to pay for Kronk's legal fees because he was on the job when he discovered Caylee's remains.

County commissioners just approved another $2,500 to help Kronk with legal expenses. They have already covered $10,000 in fees.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19312027/detail.html#-

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #875 on: April 28, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »

Law and Order SVU party at Trimms tonight!!!!       

Do No Evil 
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: April 28, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

Cecybeans, that was a very interesting post.  Makes one wonder about the possible connections around Orlando area.  I have always wondered about the kidfinders and their "foundation".  Those people spend all day long looking for ways not to work for their money and they are best friends with the Anthonys.  Slime as far as I am concerned.  When do they actually look for children?  All they seem to do is collect donations and find ways to scam people.  Would be interesting if all of these people are connected in some way.  I am sure they are professionals at eluding and dodging the truth.  JMO of course. 

Thank you!  I think they are the bottom feeders here and the other players are even more scummy than the Milsteads, imo. 

Although I would LOVE to see Morgan ask DC when he ever gets around to giving him a depo if he also had a contract with KFN.  Cindy almost fell over herself saying they were just "witnesses" to their contract with the PI.  Heck, he already had 3 different contracts - Baez, KC and her parents.  What would one more be?

Flamma fumo est proxima
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: April 28, 2009, 05:16:54 PM »

You bring the chia.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 28, 2009, 05:20:30 PM »

Thank you!  I think they are the bottom feeders here and the other players are even more scummy than the Milsteads, imo. 

Although I would LOVE to see Morgan ask DC when he ever gets around to giving him a depo if he also had a contract with KFN.  Cindy almost fell over herself saying they were just "witnesses" to their contract with the PI.  Heck, he already had 3 different contracts - Baez, KC and her parents.  What would one more be?

What the Milsteads of KFN and others are not "getting" is the Anthonys are merely using them & actually could care less about them, these individuals only serve a purpose at the moment to the Anthonys - they will be disgarded just like so many before them.  If the Anthonys get charged you can bet they wont raise a unibrow before pinning whatever on any & everyone else to get the heat off them.

Note:   I could care less about the Milsteads feelings getting wounded, they are bottomfeeders with twisted minds as far as Im concerned.  I do hope they get what is coming to them & whoever else for scamming the public, ripping them off or aiding in helping the Anthonys cover up for Casey.

cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: April 28, 2009, 05:20:54 PM »

You bring the chia.   

don't forget the botaskins! (did I get the name right?  that sounds nasty)

Flamma fumo est proxima
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.