April 27, 2024, 11:50:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 291018 times)
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: April 26, 2009, 10:47:43 AM »

Oh, boo hoo! Watch, Bozo will see that his prize inmate (cash cow) is actually paying more for her slore-snacks than she would have had she gone to jail last year. 
Next whine on the Ant Tour: "Send More Money, the Pop-Tarts Cost A Lot! And Casey really needs your money support right now"

"Fla. inmates, families upset about snack prices

Having to pay more for Honey Buns and other prison snack shop items has made inmates at Florida prisons and their families upset.

By JESSICA GRESKO

Associated Press Writer
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —

Having to pay more for Honey Buns and other prison snack shop items has made inmates at Florida prisons and their families upset.

The state, which has the nation's third largest state prison system, raised prices about three weeks ago under a new contract with an outside company. Since then, the department has gotten approximately 60 phone calls and letters from families complaining about the increases.

"The prices have increased dramatically," one inmate's family wrote in an e-mail to the department signed "concerned family." "We have to send money to our loved one and now he can hardly buy anything substantial. Please can we fix this?"

Officials are working with the company that provides the goods and sets the prices at Florida's about 130 prisons to see if some prices can be lowered, Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said Friday. Prices at the snack shops, called canteens, were last changed in October. While it's not unusual to get complaints when prices increase, Plessinger said there seem to be more this time.

"Prices are going up everywhere," Plessinger said. "We're sympathetic to them, but it's tough on everyone."

Prices went up March 30. Peanut M&Ms and Snickers bars jumped from 66 cents to 89 cents. A can of Coke that used to cost 57 cents now costs 89.

But the price increase that has prompted the most outrage is on Honey Buns. The old price for the cinnamon pastry with icing was 66 cents. Now it's 99 cents. A chocolate variety of the sweet went from 61 cents to $1.49.

The department is looking at possibly substituting another less-expensive brand, Plessinger said.

Also up: cigarettes. A pack of Marlboro cigarettes used to cost $3.70 but is now $4.47 - an increase of 77 cents. The increase is, in part, the result of 62-cent-per-pack federal sales tax increase that went into effect April 1. Prisons in other states also reported increasing their prices on cigarettes as a result.

Money from canteen sales goes into the state's general fund, about $30 million last year according to the department. The prices have to be in line with what the general public pays for goods.

The department contracts with Missouri-based Keefe Commissary Network to supply the commissaries. Mark Jensen, senior vice president of Centric Group, Keefe's parent company, said the nationwide supplier of products to correctional facility commissaries doesn't comment on current customers or contracts.

Inmates use a plastic ID card that works like a debit card to buy items. Some prisoners have jobs that pay a small amount, but most money is deposited in an inmate's account by family members.

advertising

Jill Lopez has two young children and a fiance in prison in Raiford in north Florida who she sends between $20 and $40 a week.

"I can't send him any more. There's no way," said Lopez, 46, a Fort Pierce secretary who makes $12 an hour.

Lopez's fiance, Fred Whyms, 39, has about two years left in prison for dealing in stolen property. He told her inmates are extremely frustrated with the price increases and that some items are going missing.

"They're all freaking out," Lopez said in a telephone interview. "You have grown men that are hungry. What's going to happen? There're going to be more fights. People are going to crankier."

In some places that has already happened, according to Charles Norman, an inmate serving a life sentence at the Tomoka Correctional Institution in Daytona Beach.

"Prisoners whose families sacrificed to send them money to buy sweets, drinks, food items, and toiletries were getting assaulted, and their canteen bags taken from them," he wrote in a newsletter e-mailed to friends. "The strong ones armed themselves."

In an e-mail, Department of Corrections spokesman Alex Thompson said they had not gotten any complaints that the price increases resulted in abuse."

Give them staples only.  Inflation is going on now on the outside world, suck it up, dont order smokes, or order smokes, and give up your honey bees.  You are in prison for a reason, and even in 'THE REAL WORLD"  the term is INFLATION.  Hard workers are getting laid off, prices are going up, taxes are increasing.  Prisoners, suck it up, you better start contributing to society to help cover the tax payers increase.  I just cant understand this, quit the whining and start to realise our world is in a recession.  Its not about you all criminals paying a buck more for a snack or a few bucks more for ciggies, GET NONE.  Eat staples for the rest of your lives in there, you are all wasting tax payers funds.  On the outside, we are all struggling too.  Its an economic crisis, and if we had no criminals, that tax payers keep supporting, we on the outside would  be suffering a lesser economic downfall.  So stop whinging, and instead thank the tax payer for keeping you in there.  Harsh I know, but Im so over bleeding criminals hearts. 
  Awesome post Lucinda. Absolutely Awesome. Took the words out of my mouth. 

sorry for quote stacking, but thanks JSM.  I tell ya, im over the bleeding hearts of criminals rights.  You all know how I feel about murderers.  My hubby has a masters degree, and he is out of work.  I clean motels so we can live, yet I am sick.  Bust your guts out for a living that just half kills you, but it just buys us staples, and pays the bills.  Sheesh, without swearing, suck it up in prison, and deal with the price rise on hershey bars ffs. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #221 on: April 26, 2009, 10:49:43 AM »

Good Morning, hope it is calmer today than it was last night 
Good Morning No Rose, I hope it is calmer today than last night too. Tevye and I got a major award from Muffy last night for being on topic. We thought that is what broke the cage. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: April 26, 2009, 10:53:10 AM »

Oh, boo hoo! Watch, Bozo will see that his prize inmate (cash cow) is actually paying more for her slore-snacks than she would have had she gone to jail last year. 
Next whine on the Ant Tour: "Send More Money, the Pop-Tarts Cost A Lot! And Casey really needs your money support right now"

"Fla. inmates, families upset about snack prices

By JESSICA GRESKO

Associated Press Writer
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. —

The state, which has the nation's third largest state prison system, raised prices about three weeks ago under a new contract with an outside company. Since then, the department has gotten approximately 60 phone calls and letters from families complaining about the increases.

"The prices have increased dramatically," one inmate's family wrote in an e-mail to the department signed "concerned family." "We have to send money to our loved one and now he can hardly buy anything substantial. Please can we fix this?"

Officials are working with the company that provides the goods and sets the prices at Florida's about 130 prisons to see if some prices can be lowered, Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said Friday. Prices at the snack shops, called canteens, were last changed in October. While it's not unusual to get complaints when prices increase, Plessinger said there seem to be more this time.

"Prices are going up everywhere," Plessinger said. "We're sympathetic to them, but it's tough on everyone."

Prices went up March 30. Peanut M&Ms and Snickers bars jumped from 66 cents to 89 cents. A can of Coke that used to cost 57 cents now costs 89.

But the price increase that has prompted the most outrage is on Honey Buns. The old price for the cinnamon pastry with icing was 66 cents. Now it's 99 cents. A chocolate variety of the sweet went from 61 cents to $1.49.

The department is looking at possibly substituting another less-expensive brand, Plessinger said.

Also up: cigarettes. A pack of Marlboro cigarettes used to cost $3.70 but is now $4.47 - an increase of 77 cents. The increase is, in part, the result of 62-cent-per-pack federal sales tax increase that went into effect April 1. Prisons in other states also reported increasing their prices on cigarettes as a result.

Money from canteen sales goes into the state's general fund, about $30 million last year according to the department. The prices have to be in line with what the general public pays for goods.

The department contracts with Missouri-based Keefe Commissary Network to supply the commissaries. Mark Jensen, senior vice president of Centric Group, Keefe's parent company, said the nationwide supplier of products to correctional facility commissaries doesn't comment on current customers or contracts.

Inmates use a plastic ID card that works like a debit card to buy items. Some prisoners have jobs that pay a small amount, but most money is deposited in an inmate's account by family members.

advertising

Jill Lopez has two young children and a fiance in prison in Raiford in north Florida who she sends between $20 and $40 a week.

"I can't send him any more. There's no way," said Lopez, 46, a Fort Pierce secretary who makes $12 an hour.

Lopez's fiance, Fred Whyms, 39, has about two years left in prison for dealing in stolen property. He told her inmates are extremely frustrated with the price increases and that some items are going missing.

"They're all freaking out," Lopez said in a telephone interview. "You have grown men that are hungry. What's going to happen? There're going to be more fights. People are going to crankier."

In some places that has already happened, according to Charles Norman, an inmate serving a life sentence at the Tomoka Correctional Institution in Daytona Beach.

"Prisoners whose families sacrificed to send them money to buy sweets, drinks, food items, and toiletries were getting assaulted, and their canteen bags taken from them," he wrote in a newsletter e-mailed to friends. "The strong ones armed themselves."

In an e-mail, Department of Corrections spokesman Alex Thompson said they had not gotten any complaints that the price increases resulted in abuse."

Give them staples only.  Inflation is going on now on the outside world, suck it up, dont order smokes, or order smokes, and give up your honey bees.  You are in prison for a reason, and even in 'THE REAL WORLD"  the term is INFLATION.  Hard workers are getting laid off, prices are going up, taxes are increasing.  Prisoners, suck it up, you better start contributing to society to help cover the tax payers increase.  I just cant understand this, quit the whining and start to realise our world is in a recession.  Its not about you all criminals paying a buck more for a snack or a few bucks more for ciggies, GET NONE.  Eat staples for the rest of your lives in there, you are all wasting tax payers funds.  On the outside, we are all struggling too.  Its an economic crisis, and if we had no criminals, that tax payers keep supporting, we on the outside would  be suffering a lesser economic downfall.  So stop whinging, and instead thank the tax payer for keeping you in there.  Harsh I know, but Im so over bleeding criminals hearts. 

sorry for quote stacking, but thanks JSM.  I tell ya, im over the bleeding hearts of criminals rights.  You all know how I feel about murderers.  My hubby has a masters degree, and he is out of work.  I clean motels so we can live, yet I am sick.  Bust your guts out for a living that just half kills you, but it just buys us staples, and pays the bills.  Sheesh, without swearing, suck it up in prison, and deal with the price rise on hershey bars ffs. 
I totally agree Lucinda. And we pay for there room and board and food while in prison. I just can't believe they are complaining about the price of cigarettes. They raised prices here in Texas from about $4.50 a pack to over $6.00 in less than two months. I guess it pays to be a criminal in prison, cheaper ciggies and cokes are cheaper in prison than out of a machine in the real world. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 26, 2009, 10:54:44 AM »

I so thoroughly agree with you, Lucinda!

It is my understanding that prisoners are served meals to sustain their lives. That is all that is needed, IMO.

And cable TV? bah!

I lived so many years without cable TV when "everyone else had it" because we considered that a luxury item. Prisoners do not need nor deserve luxury items.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: April 26, 2009, 11:00:53 AM »

I so thoroughly agree with you, Lucinda!

It is my understanding that prisoners are served meals to sustain their lives. That is all that is needed, IMO.

And cable TV? bah!

I lived so many years without cable TV when "everyone else had it" because we considered that a luxury item. Prisoners do not need nor deserve luxury items.

Morning Brandi, I still live without cable tv, if I can't afford it, why should prisoners have it? I still can't get over the price of cigarettes in prison.  I still think that Sheriff in Arizona has it right, make em live in tents and do hard labor in prison stripes. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

Okay Monkeys, I have been on topic for at least an hour this morning. I have to hobble to the shower and get ready for church.

Just one more ON TOPIC post from JSM. THANK YOU MODS FOR TAKING CARE OF WHATEVER WAS GOING ON LAST NIGHT. I don't know what happened, I just know that ALL of YOU are the BEST!

JMO JSM

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »

Okay Monkeys, I have been on topic for at least an hour this morning. I have to hobble to the shower and get ready for church.

Just one more ON TOPIC post from JSM. THANK YOU MODS FOR TAKING CARE OF WHATEVER WAS GOING ON LAST NIGHT. I don't know what happened, I just know that ALL of YOU are the BEST!

JMO JSM

LOL

Morning JSM.

Enjoy your Sunday Wink

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2009, 11:12:35 AM »

Whinning about price changes at the jail...'are you kidding me??'  I'd love to pay 89 cents around here for a can of coke.  If I were to buy M&M's here I'd pay well over $1.  It makes me so angry when these people in jail start complaining about stuff like this.  Hey, it isn't the Ritz.  You're in jail for a reason, dudes.  Whatever company is providing the food has every right to raise prices, it's happening in the stores all the time.  Times are getting hard on everybody so why shouldn't the canteen food people raise prices to cover their expenses, too!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:14 AM »

Have a great day JSM.  Thanks for adding to my post.  Thanks too Brandi.  I tell you, prison in USA and AUS is very similar.  My brother spent 6 months in an Australian prison, he deserved it, cos he has my dad's temper.  I went to visit him, and he looked so good.  The prison had him on a weight training program, that I can tolerate.  When he got out, he was a very fit, muscular, and also a good fighter.  Prison life fed his aggression really.  Made him fitter and stronger, that he works along side my dad now.  I hate my brother and my dad.  They are bad people.  I have mum, and a younger brother, who are clean, but they are always in my face.  I am good, never did any crime, but i am very outspoken, and prolly always say too much, but I am a good and honest person.  Just got landed with a screwed up family.  The proof is in my son, an honest and hard worker, and he can always talk to me about anything.  Thats the difference between me and my screwed up family, my son and I are very close.  i brung him up with respect for others, and a hard work ethic.  He has made me proud, even if he has a GF 

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2009, 11:16:55 AM »

I lived so many years without cable TV when "everyone else had it" because we considered that a luxury item. Prisoners do not need nor deserve luxury items

Brandi, we did too.  We just recent got verizon...but my kids never had cable growing up and all their friends in school had it and used to talk about tv shows (well, even the grown ups would ask us if we saw so and so show) and no, we only had the four network channels and a few vhf channels.  If the prisoners want to complain about prices, let them trade in the cable!!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

Regrets, I've had a few......
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2009, 11:27:42 AM »

Casey Anthony: 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' is the program that George and Cindy shouldn't see
posted by halboedeker on Apr 26, 2009 9:30:54 AM

George and Cindy Anthony probably should pass on this week's episode of  NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." Some details are just too close to the story of their daughter, Casey, who is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

The three series in the "Law & Order" franchise borrow from the headlines, and this "SVU" lifts liberally from the Anthony saga to establish a plot.

Let me count the ways:

1. A grandma (Gail O'Grady of "NYPD Blue") goes to detectives about her missing granddaughter and complains, "The car smells like a dead body."

2. The child's mother (Hilary Duff of "Lizzie McGuire") alleges that a babysitter took the little girl. And that babysitter is named Maria Hernandez or Fernandez. (We meet the young mom as she cleans out her car trunk and blames the stench on spoiled meat.)

3. The detectives' boss asks what kind of mother goes off to party and leaves her kid with a woman she barely knows.

4. The young mother steals and buys a shovel.

5. The young mother has been lying since the day she could talk, and she won't grow up, her mother complains. Grandma O'Grady announces that he has demanded that lazy Duffy find a job -- and even cracked the young woman in the mouth.

6. Pictures of the young mom partying surface. "I'm young. I'm allowed to have fun," Duff says.

Then this "SVU" goes off on a tangent far removed from anything in the Anthony case. The plot shift allows the series to weigh in on a serious issue -- one that has nothing to do with the Anthony case.

But then the episode circles back to the Anthony case in a shocking way that echoes the headlines.

It's an ending that sticks with you -- and one that George and Cindy would do well to miss.

The episode can be seen at 10 p.m. Tuesday on WESH-Channel 2. 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-law-order-special-victims-unit-is-the-program-that-george-and-cindy-shouldnt-see-.html
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2009, 11:28:55 AM »

JMO JSM

LOL

Morning JSM.

Enjoy your Sunday Wink
Thanks Brandi, you have a good Sunday too.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2009, 11:30:24 AM »

yep, boo friggin boo, hersheys go up 2 pennies 
actually, I think smokes should be banned in prison.  Good way to quit.  If they banned them in real life, id be inclined to quit too   
You are in prison, cos you broke the law, and you only have yourself to blame.  Toughen up, learn your lesson, and actually, my real advice is GROW UP.  Take away all their privs, no snacks, no smokes, in the deep by and by, will be the best for them. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2009, 11:31:40 AM »

Whinning about price changes at the jail...'are you kidding me??'  I'd love to pay 89 cents around here for a can of coke.  If I were to buy M&M's here I'd pay well over $1.  It makes me so angry when these people in jail start complaining about stuff like this.  Hey, it isn't the Ritz.  You're in jail for a reason, dudes.  Whatever company is providing the food has every right to raise prices, it's happening in the stores all the time.  Times are getting hard on everybody so why shouldn't the canteen food people raise prices to cover their expenses, too!
Hi bikerbev, I had to chuckle when you said this isn't the Ritz. George and Cindy will have a rude awakening if they ever go to prison for lying. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2009, 11:33:17 AM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it's a choice between Diet coke and fruit...well, let's just say if I ever need an IV, they better just run it from a can of Diet Coke. And as for Little Debbie snacks, they are fattening. Smokes are not.

Let's be honest here, the 4 food groups are Diet Coke, smokes, chocolate and ChexMix (for fiber, doncha know )

Even dog food has gone up by 50%. Do any of you remember Victory Gardens from WWII? I suggest ya'll start tilling up the back yard. I'm so glad I know how to can almost anything, and DH hunts.

Hmmmm....wonder what major network will be paying for the Ants groceries this summer? I think ABC is feeling a little burned, so maybe CBS will be buying the crab puffs.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2009, 11:34:49 AM »

Have a great day JSM.  Thanks for adding to my post.  Thanks too Brandi.  I tell you, prison in USA and AUS is very similar.  My brother spent 6 months in an Australian prison, he deserved it, cos he has my dad's temper.  I went to visit him, and he looked so good.  The prison had him on a weight training program, that I can tolerate.  When he got out, he was a very fit, muscular, and also a good fighter.  Prison life fed his aggression really.  Made him fitter and stronger, that he works along side my dad now.  I hate my brother and my dad.  They are bad people.  I have mum, and a younger brother, who are clean, but they are always in my face.  I am good, never did any crime, but i am very outspoken, and prolly always say too much, but I am a good and honest person.  Just got landed with a screwed up family.  The proof is in my son, an honest and hard worker, and he can always talk to me about anything.  Thats the difference between me and my screwed up family, my son and I are very close.  i brung him up with respect for others, and a hard work ethic.  He has made me proud, even if he has a GF 
Prison does make them meaner when they get out. We all have screwed up families LOL. Just some are screwier than others. I thank God everyday that I don't have a mom like Cindy. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2009, 11:35:22 AM »

I totally agree, this all makes me sick.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2009, 11:36:00 AM »

I live off Diet Coke, Cigarettes, Beer and have a pizza sometimes. I don't buy groceries either. 

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #239 on: April 26, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »

Casey Anthony: 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' is the program that George and Cindy shouldn't see
posted by halboedeker on Apr 26, 2009 9:30:54 AM

George and Cindy Anthony probably should pass on this week's episode of  NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." Some details are just too close to the story of their daughter, Casey, who is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

...snippage...

Wasn't there a case where the defense tried to say that a Law & Order show either influenced their defendant, or tainted the jury pool? I'd say this show will do more to taint the jury pool than all the bloggind and newscast...much bigger audience.

That being said, I'd PAY to sit outside the Ant property the night this is shown (on the public strip of grass (easement, right of way Georgie!) just to listen to the explosions sure to occur when this is aired. Of course, I can't afford a trip to FL, and don't usually watch this show, but I will watch this one. I love Gail O'Grady, she was the bestest "liberated" mom on "American Dream".

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.