April 27, 2024, 03:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 291035 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: April 26, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »

I love all three of the Law And Orders, can't wait to catch SVU on Tuesday.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #241 on: April 26, 2009, 11:40:35 AM »

boo freaking hoo, so sorry snacks are going up. how dare they complain.  i don't have cable, still have dial up internet, it's all i can afford.  tell them to write to BA Rock about the new cig taxes (even though he is a smoker too!).  i live off of diet cokes and cigs because I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY GROCERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  CAN YA'LL TELL I AM A LITTLE PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it's a choice between Diet coke and fruit...well, let's just say if I ever need an IV, they better just run it from a can of Diet Coke. And as for Little Debbie snacks, they are fattening. Smokes are not.

Let's be honest here, the 4 food groups are Diet Coke, smokes, chocolate and ChexMix (for fiber, doncha know )

Even dog food has gone up by 50%. Do any of you remember Victory Gardens from WWII? I suggest ya'll start tilling up the back yard. I'm so glad I know how to can almost anything, and DH hunts.

Hmmmm....wonder what major network will be paying for the Ants groceries this summer? I think ABC is feeling a little burned, so maybe CBS will be buying the crab puffs.
Fruit? What's that? Diet Coke, ciggies, beer for me Tevye. I pay $50 a bag for Josef's dog food. It usually lasts about two weeks. I get lucky though, when another dog that eats the same food leaves their food at daycare and doesn't pick it up, they give Josef the left overs. They know it's hard on me to send him to daycare, pay for his expensive food and plus the girls at daycare love him as much as I do. For that I give thanks! Have a great Sunday gotta run to Mass. I promise to stay on topic today! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: April 26, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »

I've was just thinking about the actions of C&G, obviously they surmised the fate of Caylee quite early on, I have no doubt about this. They know their daughter well enough that they began the cover up early, not only that but they were open and in LE's face about it. Cindy even mentions this to LE saying "I hope I didn't do anything wrong" but I washed the clothes... We of course knew they were aware of exactly what they were doing, one was in LE the other is a nurse.
At this point in the investigation C&G are in full protection mode, ignoring the fact that their sociopath daughter murdered her baby and their grandchild, they are openly trying to pin the crime on innocent people. This is a moral crime at the very least, to save their mentally fractured maladjusted offspring they are willing to implicate anyone. They would rather see that emotionally +++++++ waste-of-space home with them and let someone else rot in jail or receive the DP. Indeed that is what they are working for, KNOWING their daughter is guilty the whole time: I'm struggling for the right words to express the contempt I feel for these people but, I JUST CAN"T FIND THEM.
If they ever had a moral compass, they lost it, these are pitiable excuses for human beings.

Morning rant over...

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #243 on: April 26, 2009, 11:41:43 AM »

yep, boo friggin boo, hersheys go up 2 pennies 
actually, I think smokes should be banned in prison.  Good way to quit.  If they banned them in real life, id be inclined to quit too   
You are in prison, cos you broke the law, and you only have yourself to blame.  Toughen up, learn your lesson, and actually, my real advice is GROW UP.  Take away all their privs, no snacks, no smokes, in the deep by and by, will be the best for them. 
Lucinda, did you miss my post about your career? I really want to know why you have to wear an orange jumper that makes you look...uh...less than flattering. And, if CSI is your goal, I want to be able to say, when you have your own show on the Discovery Channel or TruCrime channel, I knew you when. (Also, my sis is an EMT-S, I helped her study for all her exams, and am in awe of what they have to keep in their heads! Oiy to the vey, the math they have to know! Scary)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 26, 2009, 11:47:09 AM »

I've was just thinking about the actions of C&G, obviously they surmised the fate of Caylee quite early on, I have no doubt about this. They know their daughter well enough that they began the cover up early, not only that but they were open and in LE's face about it. Cindy even mentions this to LE saying "I hope I didn't do anything wrong" but I washed the clothes... We of course knew they were aware of exactly what they were doing, one was in LE the other is a nurse.
At this point in the investigation C&G are in full protection mode, ignoring the fact that their sociopath daughter murdered her baby and their grandchild, they are openly trying to pin the crime on innocent people. This is a moral crime at the very least, to save their mentally fractured maladjusted offspring they are willing to implicate anyone. They would rather see that emotionally +++++++ waste-of-space home with them and let someone else rot in jail or receive the DP. Indeed that is what they are working for, KNOWING their daughter is guilty the whole time: I'm struggling for the right words to express the contempt I feel for these people but, I JUST CAN"T FIND THEM.
If they ever had a moral compass, they lost it, these are pitiable excuses for human beings.

Morning rant over...
And when George picked up the car, he commented to the impound yard guy that he hadn't seen his daughter or granddaughter in a long time. Now, why would you tell a total stranger that? Well, I guess, to be fair, you might be saying that to explain why the car was there. But, could it be George already knew...and was trying to set the guy up as a witness, just in case George opened the trunk and there was a body there?

And why open the trunk at the impound yard? Is that SOP, or was it because the smell was so bad? What? THERE WAS NO SMELL...according to later statements by the Ants.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 26, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »

Morning rant over...
And when George picked up the car, he commented to the impound yard guy that he hadn't seen his daughter or granddaughter in a long time. Now, why would you tell a total stranger that? Well, I guess, to be fair, you might be saying that to explain why the car was there. But, could it be George already knew...and was trying to set the guy up as a witness, just in case George opened the trunk and there was a body there?

And why open the trunk at the impound yard? Is that SOP, or was it because the smell was so bad? What? THERE WAS NO SMELL...according to later statements by the Ants.

I always thought that, Tevye!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: April 26, 2009, 12:00:21 PM »

seriously, i don't know why they can't make prisoners work gardens and raise their own food to eat instead of us having to feed them. personally i would love to see the maggot find out what real 'hoeing" is about.  i think it would go a lot further in rehabilitating them than anything else.  it is a great feeling to plant a garden and care for it, then serve it for dinner.  let them raise their own chickens and gather eggs.......sorry i will stop my OT now

Regrets, I've had a few......
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: April 26, 2009, 12:02:02 PM »

yep, boo friggin boo, hersheys go up 2 pennies 
actually, I think smokes should be banned in prison.  Good way to quit.  If they banned them in real life, id be inclined to quit too   
You are in prison, cos you broke the law, and you only have yourself to blame.  Toughen up, learn your lesson, and actually, my real advice is GROW UP.  Take away all their privs, no snacks, no smokes, in the deep by and by, will be the best for them. 
Lucinda, did you miss my post about your career? I really want to know why you have to wear an orange jumper that makes you look...uh...less than flattering. And, if CSI is your goal, I want to be able to say, when you have your own show on the Discovery Channel or TruCrime channel, I knew you when. (Also, my sis is an EMT-S, I helped her study for all her exams, and am in awe of what they have to keep in their heads! Oiy to the vey, the math they have to know! Scary)

I am sorry if I missed your question Tev, I get bright orange overalls, boots, a pager and training to be a fire fighter.  If you dont believe me, email me at beadsinthewind   at hotmail  dot com
Six months full on training, I will become a number 1 fire fighter, then, they will sponser me with forensic training.  If you email me, I will give you the head here, and you can personally ask him yourself.  If you think I am full of shyte. 

Lucinda~  I didn't read Tevye's post to be in doubt of you.  I believe Tevye was being friendly.  I wish you the best with your new work, but it is OT in Caylee's thread.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 01:29:17 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #248 on: April 26, 2009, 12:06:23 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!

Just have to comment on the whiners in prison about the food prices. KC has more money in her commisary fund than I spend on groceries in 3-4 months. I don't remember the last time I bought a single coke for $.57. Here they are at least a dollar. Cigarettes are $5.00 a pack. I don't have cable , can't afford it. Rent, electricity, water , have to be top priority. My one luxury is a phone and internet. And thank God for Medicare part D. Just got my medicine bill for the last 3 months. $6,742.22. They get free meds and free Dr. visits. STHU already.

Why do the prisons in Fla. not have gardens? They could grow their own fruits and veggies year round. I have to buy canned fruits. Can't afford the fresh ones.

I grew up the hard way. You had to work for what you wanted and needed. We were taught to not waste. I can take one chicken and feed 15 people. Prisoners have more luxury than most of us who have worked our whole lives to have what we have. Oh Geesh.......this just pizzes me off.
Sorry for the rant. I am like JSM, put their sorry asses in stripes and put them to work.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 26, 2009, 12:07:37 PM »

Whinning about price changes at the jail...'are you kidding me??'  I'd love to pay 89 cents around here for a can of coke.  If I were to buy M&M's here I'd pay well over $1.  It makes me so angry when these people in jail start complaining about stuff like this.  Hey, it isn't the Ritz.  You're in jail for a reason, dudes.  Whatever company is providing the food has every right to raise prices, it's happening in the stores all the time.  Times are getting hard on everybody so why shouldn't the canteen food people raise prices to cover their expenses, too!

Oh My Gosh where to start.  First off it is a prison.  Remember that is supposed to mean punishment for something you did.  What ever happened to the good old days where the chain gangs would actually work for their meals ands still contribute to society in some way.  With all prisons being overpopulated perhaps the conditions are no longer a deterant to going there? 

Smoking is not allowed in any of the jails up here.  I agree, it is not a necessity of life it is a luxury if you are in jail.  If you walk free then do what you want but I go back to punishment and jail theory.

The rise in prices and outcry is laughable.  I am currently pretty far north.  A few years ago we lived even farther north in a quaint little place on Baffin Island.  Everything arrives by air and not very often.  There was one main place to buy groceries.  We were paying 7.99 for a copy of the NY Times, 10.00 for a 12 pack of coke, 27.00 for a box of laundry detergent and if it were on sale 5.00 for a can of stew.  Fresh fruit and veggies were extremely expensive and friends and relatives would send us care packages of stuff like oranges, peppers, potatoes etc as they were just too expensive to buy. The town would be on full lockdown when the not so random polar bear would be cutting through it.  I say send the whole Ant family up there to film a documentary. 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: April 26, 2009, 12:08:03 PM »

seriously, i don't know why they can't make prisoners work gardens and raise their own food to eat instead of us having to feed them. personally i would love to see the maggot find out what real 'hoeing" is about.  i think it would go a lot further in rehabilitating them than anything else.  it is a great feeling to plant a garden and care for it, then serve it for dinner.  let them raise their own chickens and gather eggs.......sorry i will stop my OT now
Actually, most of our local prisons and jails do have gardening programs. They grow the food, they help cook the food, and they surely enjoy eating the food. I guess, in my state, the prisoners are not such suckers on the state's teat.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: April 26, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »

I am sorry if I missed your question Tev, I get bright orange overalls, boots, a pager and training to be a fire fighter.  If you dont believe me, email me at beadsinthewind   at hotmail  dot com
Six months full on training, I will become a number 1 fire fighter, then, they will sponser me with forensic training.  If you email me, I will give you the head here, and you can personally ask him yourself.  If you think I am full of shyte. 
My dear Lucinda, I was not questioning you because I doubted you, I just couldn't remember what field you were going into! Sorry I wrote to give you that impression, I am very impressed with your determination.
Now hurry up and read this, I don't want you to stew over a miscommunication from someone who admires you all day long!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: April 26, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »

Actually, most of our local prisons and jails do have gardening programs. They grow the food, they help cook the food, and they surely enjoy eating the food. I guess, in my state, the prisoners are not such suckers on the state's teat.
I have always thought they should grow their own food, and make their own clothing.  They may act like animals but they arents, they should have something to keep them busy!!!!  (PS I just answered you poll and post

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: April 26, 2009, 12:20:40 PM »

My dear Lucinda, I was not questioning you because I doubted you, I just couldn't remember what field you were going into! Sorry I wrote to give you that impression, I am very impressed with your determination.
Now hurry up and read this, I don't want you to stew over a miscommunication from someone who admires you all day long!!!

Its all cool, I will prove it.  I have no reason to lie, my own son did this and became a fire fighter.  Its after I get thru the CFS course, then I go onto forensics.  I am really sure I can provide a link, and my tutors name, he will be happy to vouch for me.  No harm done.  I understand dickheads who try to big note themselves, I am not one of them.

Lucinda~  You do not have to prove anything to anyone here.  But in the future, if you want to discuss it, do so in musings or open a thread in the lounge.  It is OT here.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 01:33:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: April 26, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »

I say bring the chain gang back 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 26, 2009, 12:27:50 PM »

Its all cool, I will prove it.  I have no reason to lie, my own son did this and became a fire fighter.  Its after I get thru the CFS course, then I go onto forensics.  I am really sure I can provide a link, and my tutors name, he will be happy to vouch for me.  No harm done.  I understand dickheads who try to big note themselves, I am not one of them.
So then you'll be like a forensic fire fighter, what we call the Arson(?) Investigative Team ( I know there's another name for it, but darned if I can remember- Oh, I looked it up. It's called the State Fire Marshall)? The ones who determine how the fire started? Cool (heh heh, didja get the joke there? )

Honest, I never thought you were putting us on! I know you've been working toward this for a long time.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 26, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »

I have always thought they should grow their own food, and make their own clothing.  They may act like animals but they arents, they should have something to keep them busy!!!!  (PS I just answered you poll and post
Thanks (for the poll). Around here, they keep our prisoners pretty busy. I think that's a smart thing to do, based on security levels, of course. Prisoners do street cleanup and landscaping, grow gardens, and do all the cleaning in their jails. Keeping them busy gives them something to do besides sit in their cell and stew, or fight with each other, and maybe gives them some training for life after the bars.

As for Casey, I imagine her job, once she gets to general pop (crossing fingers), will be "Pole Dancing for Profit"!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 26, 2009, 12:41:44 PM »

Thanks (for the poll). Around here, they keep our prisoners pretty busy. I think that's a smart thing to do, based on security levels, of course. Prisoners do street cleanup and landscaping, grow gardens, and do all the cleaning in their jails. Keeping them busy gives them something to do besides sit in their cell and stew, or fight with each other, and maybe gives them some training for life after the bars.

As for Casey, I imagine her job, once she gets to general pop (crossing fingers), will be "Pole Dancing for Profit"!
I hope she is out breaking rocks with a sledge hammer, and all the other fun things that prisoners did in the old movies.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: April 26, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »

So then you'll be like a forensic fire fighter, what we call the Arson(?) Investigative Team ( I know there's another name for it, but darned if I can remember- Oh, I looked it up. It's called the State Fire Marshall)? The ones who determine how the fire started? Cool (heh heh, didja get the joke there? )

Honest, I never thought you were putting us on! I know you've been working toward this for a long time.

Arson forensics.  It will take me a while, because I am doing it thru first becoming a volunteer fire fighter, but I can do that in six months.  Then, they will sponser me to arson forensics.  I didnt even think about this, till Josh's death, and his dad had a talk to me how I wanted to become a criminal profiler, and he suggested this way, and he said he knew I would be good at it.  I never considered arson forensics ever before.  Actually, I was thinking of 26 thousand dollar course (government paid) to become a profiler, but that meant Id have to do 2 years full time study in law.  This way, I dont have to do law, (I will, but not 2 years)  Email me, and if you dont believe me, I will give you the head of cfs here, email addy, and you can ask him for yourself.  Not much more I can do to prove myself.  One thing I hate is liars, and I am not one, and can prove it all. 

Lucinda, you do not have to prove yourself to anyone here.  If you wish to continue discussing your new work, please do so in musings or open a thread in the lounge.  You are posting off topic in Caylee's thread.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 01:34:37 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: April 26, 2009, 12:56:53 PM »

Casey Anthony: 'Law & Order: Special Victims Unit' is the program that George and Cindy shouldn't see
posted by halboedeker on Apr 26, 2009 9:30:54 AM

George and Cindy Anthony probably should pass on this week's episode of  NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit." Some details are just too close to the story of their daughter, Casey, who is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

*sniped*

But then the episode circles back to the Anthony case in a shocking way that echoes the headlines.

It's an ending that sticks with you -- and one that George and Cindy would do well to miss.

The episode can be seen at 10 p.m. Tuesday on WESH-Channel 2. 

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-law-order-special-victims-unit-is-the-program-that-george-and-cindy-shouldnt-see-.html

This is what the Anthonys get for going to the media early on with a heap of lies and antics, to date they have continued along with the defense team trying to sway public opinion & pollute the jury pool.  The State requested a gag order many months ago but due to the very liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law that Florida uniquely has,  Judge Strickland decided that there were not factors in this case that met the criteria to seal records (minus Casey's psy evals & tests, autopsy photos & later George's suicide note).

I have no concerns about what this episode will be accused of tainting the jury pool, nor the defense's reason for change of venue - it has been the Anthony family & the defense that booked all these national tv appearances & couldn't resist making public statements under the local media's lights & cameras.  There is such a thing as "no comment."  As far as their sworn statements had they told the truth & not tried to implicate other innocent people nor put forward fake "live sightings" while knowing otherwise this case would not be in the news every day & a script writer for a TV show may have not been inclined to base a story surrounding the facts in this case.    Now, its biting them in their sorry @$$eS and IMHO its just the beginning of what they deserve!!

On another topic this morning regarding prices increasing in Florida's commissary, too bad so sad...the entire country of law abiding citizens are suffering worse so stick that in your honey bun!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.