April 27, 2024, 08:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 291006 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #320 on: April 26, 2009, 03:10:59 PM »

... Jammsnana if only the Anthonys maintained a moral compass such as yours...sigh[/color]
The words "moral" and "Anthony" should never appear together in a sentence. It's just wrong.

how about "amoral"?
Welcome Girlzrock! And any new monkeys I may have missed!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #321 on: April 26, 2009, 03:18:36 PM »

Girlzrock!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #322 on: April 26, 2009, 03:20:05 PM »

Okay Capp - I am going to give away our prosecutorial strategy.

We are going to have 12 people on the jury who WILL have heard of and/or formed an opinion about this case.  Move it anywhere in Florida, and it will be the same.  I put the blame squarely on the defense.  I believe they are gunning for a mistrial based on not finding a neutral jury.  Okay, I guess we have to deal with that, and hope Judge Strickland stays above the fray.

The problem with the OJ jury was with the science.  Say what you will about Johnny Cochran and company, they did what they had to do.  But the DNA science was not as understood as it is today.  Almost every lay person has heard of it, and has a basic understanding about what it means.

But throw away all of that for a moment as we focus on two critical hurdles the defense has.

First, they have to point the finger at someone...anyone.  Ricardo, Amy, Ghandi...anyone.  But there is a big problem with that.  How did Caylee get out of the custody of KC?  Did she give her to someone?  Was she taken by someone?  If that was the case, why did KC not scream bloody murder?  If it was a kidnapping, why no ransom?  This is huge people.  There is no getting around this.

Then there is the problem with the nanny story.  She is on record with more than one nanny story.  But the defense cannot continue with this.  Everyone (and I mean everyone) will have a very difficult time trying to believe this story.  If Ricardo/Amy/Ghandi took the child, why did this story even crop up?

Yeah, she spent 30 days sloring it up at every hooch joint in Orlando.  The defense can spin this, and maybe some on the jury will be sympathetic about her reasons.

But....how did she loose Caylee in the first place, and why the change from the nanny story will be her undoing.

Oh yeah, throw in the rest of the evidence...it's just icing on the cake.   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #323 on: April 26, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

The hardest part is making myself stand back and let them make the mistakes all parents make. I have had to really back off since I want them prepared and ready to do the parenting on their own when they move out of my house. I dread the move but believe it is time for the break unless I make the choice to live with them forever. I cannot do that. I work nights and they are doing days so I need a place of my own and they need a place of their own to put all the skills they have learned to good use. They want me to move with them but I need a new start myself. I am recently divorced and want to live alone-something I have never done. I will have a room for the kids to come stay over on the weekends, but I need a place to call mine!!
This is the most important and telling piece of info! What I've bolded and red-ed shows that you are one smart cookie! Sometimes it's hard to make a stand, it's hard to know when to make that stand. What you've written shows that you know that you have helped them learn, and have helped them get the tools they need to be better parents. And then you stand back, ever at the ready. And most important for the grandkids, they know Gramma is watching...

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #324 on: April 26, 2009, 03:23:10 PM »

Thanks, Dana. I know, coming here and reading is like reading a true crime novel that never ends! I feel like the Ants really DO live in an alternate universe. Can't wait to hear what Cindy has to say after the Law & Order show. You just know she's gonna have a rebuttal ready!
Rebuttal H*ll Tevye, she is gonna have that hammer and baseball bat smashing the TV after L&O is over.

Can't you just see Cindy and George sitting on the couch watching? Cindy has her hand on Georgie's leg, by the time the end credits run, she will have poor George's leg squeased so tightly he will have to have her nails surgically removed from his thigh.
Oh, JSM!!!!        Good one!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #325 on: April 26, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »

WELCOME GIRLZROCK!!!!

Thanks to all who have commented on my situation with my daughter in law and my granddaughter! I am happy that things have turned around and she is better with the kids. It helps me sleep better at night to know I do not have to worry so much. Did I mention that it got so bad that one night I dreamed my granddaughter was standing at the foot of my bed and it was so real and so heart-wrenching that I had to go over to their house and see if anything was going on! It was ...but I didn't find out till a month later! How scary is that? At that time, I was unaware of the abuse. It made me more aware and made me watch more for signs something was wrong!! How could C&G NOT KNOW????????????

Jammsnana, you are every thing a Grandmother should be.So sad that little Caylee did not have that kind of grandmother to look after her. I would have took her in a heartbeat and put KC's sorry butt out on the street.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: April 26, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »

WELCOME GIRLZROCK   
jammsnana
Scared Monkey

One Day There WILL be JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!!

« Reply #327 on: April 26, 2009, 03:31:21 PM »

The hardest part is making myself stand back and let them make the mistakes all parents make. I have had to really back off since I want them prepared and ready to do the parenting on their own when they move out of my house. I dread the move but believe it is time for the break unless I make the choice to live with them forever. I cannot do that. I work nights and they are doing days so I need a place of my own and they need a place of their own to put all the skills they have learned to good use. They want me to move with them but I need a new start myself. I am recently divorced and want to live alone-something I have never done. I will have a room for the kids to come stay over on the weekends, but I need a place to call mine!!
This is the most important and telling piece of info! What I've bolded and red-ed shows that you are one smart cookie! Sometimes it's hard to make a stand, it's hard to know when to make that stand. What you've written shows that you know that you have helped them learn, and have helped them get the tools they need to be better parents. And then you stand back, ever at the ready. And most important for the grandkids, they know Gramma is watching...

THANKS EVER SO MUCH!!!! I wanted to allow the parents the privelege of being the parents and the only way to accomplish that is to step aside (not too far, though) and LET THEM DO IT!! They have come to me and asked what to do with a low grade on a test and such so I know I have made them see the difference in what is acceptable behavior and what is not. Also, the discipline issue is a concern of mine as I feel it should befit the crime and not too harsh. Also have helped them see that talking about it first, to find out why it happened is the best way to start. It is working!!! and I feel so PROUD of them and of myself a little too. It is hard at times to stand back--but I make myself. The rewards have been multiplying and multiplying!! Smile

"Justice For Caylee will come when the roll is called UP YONDER!!!"
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: April 26, 2009, 03:32:18 PM »

Thanks, Dana. I know, coming here and reading is like reading a true crime novel that never ends! I feel like the Ants really DO live in an alternate universe. Can't wait to hear what Cindy has to say after the Law & Order show. You just know she's gonna have a rebuttal ready!
Rebuttal H*ll Tevye, she is gonna have that hammer and baseball bat smashing the TV after L&O is over.

Can't you just see Cindy and George sitting on the couch watching? Cindy has her hand on Georgie's leg, by the time the end credits run, she will have poor George's leg squeased so tightly he will have to have her nails surgically removed from his thigh.
Oh, JSM!!!!        Good one!
Thanks, unfortunately that vision came to me as I was reading your post to Danabar. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: April 26, 2009, 03:48:42 PM »

We are going to have 12 people on the jury who WILL have heard of and/or formed an opinion about this case.  Move it anywhere in Florida, and it will be the same.  I put the blame squarely on the defense.  I believe they are gunning for a mistrial based on not finding a neutral jury.  Okay, I guess we have to deal with that, and hope Judge Strickland stays above the fray.

The problem with the OJ jury was with the science.  Say what you will about Johnny Cochran and company, they did what they had to do.  But the DNA science was not as understood as it is today.  Almost every lay person has heard of it, and has a basic understanding about what it means.

But throw away all of that for a moment as we focus on two critical hurdles the defense has.

First, they have to point the finger at someone...anyone.  Ricardo, Amy, Ghandi...anyone.  But there is a big problem with that.  How did Caylee get out of the custody of KC?  Did she give her to someone?  Was she taken by someone?  If that was the case, why did KC not scream bloody murder?  If it was a kidnapping, why no ransom?  This is huge people.  There is no getting around this.

Then there is the problem with the nanny story.  She is on record with more than one nanny story.  But the defense cannot continue with this.  Everyone (and I mean everyone) will have a very difficult time trying to believe this story.  If Ricardo/Amy/Ghandi took the child, why did this story even crop up?

Yeah, she spent 30 days sloring it up at every hooch joint in Orlando.  The defense can spin this, and maybe some on the jury will be sympathetic about her reasons.

But....how did she loose Caylee in the first place, and why the change from the nanny story will be her undoing.

I concur with my esteemed & extremely logical co-chair!   Along with the items found at the remains crime scene leading right back to Casey & the Anthony household, her computer searches dating back to as much as 3 months before the murder, Casey trying to cover the smell in her car as well as what I wrote on page 9 of this thread...ending with Casey's own statement to her brother "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch"

We're on our way to a slam dunk Steel!   How about a TV drama Capp & Steel...sounds like big guns  O my hehehee

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: April 26, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »

I concur with my esteemed & extremely logical co-chair!   Along with the items found at the remains crime scene leading right back to Casey & the Anthony household, her computer searches dating back to as much as 3 months before the murder, Casey trying to cover the smell in her car as well as what I wrote on page 9 of this thread...ending with Casey's own statement to her brother "Maybe I'm just a spiteful b!tch"

We're on our way to a slam dunk Steel!   How about a TV drama Capp & Steel...sounds like big guns  O my hehehee
I would watch that tv show. Just as long as it has Monkey humor in it. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #331 on: April 26, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »

It will be very hard to find a jury anywhere sympathetic to Casey.  It is all over the news nightly.  If Baez were smart, we know he is not, but if he were he would have taken a tip from the prosecution and kept it all in court....not a presser to defend himself and in response to something the media has said, kept it to the facts and let the speculation roll off his back.  Cindy would be happy to answer that Im sure!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: April 26, 2009, 04:13:50 PM »

I disagree about Casey not being able to find an impartial jury right in Orlando. 
First - I am surprised by the amount of people in my town (60 miles east of Orlando) who really don't know that much with regards to what is actually happening. 
Second - I am tuned into The Scared Monkeys almost daily.  I agree with about 98% of what is said.  However, if I were selected to be on that jury, what I have heard, here, would just have to be compartmentalized. I would go into that trial with an open mind.  What, just what if Casey is innocent?  (I really, really doubt it but---).  I would have to go through the trial doing what the Judge tells me.  (I do take orders well).  I would pray every night that the God I believe in would guide me to the right decision based on the factual evidence produced during that trial.  I know there are many other good and honest people all around here that would take this task to heart and do a respectable and appropriate job.  From what I hear from all my Monkey friends I truly believe most of you could do the same thing in order to see that Justice is Served.

Having said all that, I would unquestionably have to hear some very compelling evidence to find her innocent.  If that were to happen I would want to know who the guilty culprit was and would hold the OCSO accountable for all of the information given to us.  So far they have my full confidence. 
  (Please be gentle with me as I am trying to think like a good person should)
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: April 26, 2009, 04:14:48 PM »

KC is a spiteful b@tch and so is Sinday.  I would like to take Sinday's hammer and beat the h$ll and of both of them.....no, all of them!

Oh no, I didn't just say that did I?  OK, I did.   

I despise all of them.  Everything they say and do is always in a "backwards kind of way."             However, I don't think they have anyone that's got any brains fooled.

Would love to see all of them in jail!

Monkeys, I'm really not a violent person but he scamthony's just seem to bring out the worst in me.   

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: April 26, 2009, 04:18:27 PM »

It will be very hard to find a jury anywhere sympathetic to Casey.  It is all over the news nightly.  If Baez were smart, we know he is not, but if he were he would have taken a tip from the prosecution and kept it all in court....not a presser to defend himself and in response to something the media has said, kept it to the facts and let the speculation roll off his back.  Cindy would be happy to answer that Im sure!
Hi sweet mama. I don't think anyone in the right mind would be sympathic juror for KC. Baez would have to go to the ends of the earth to find one. JMO JSM

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: April 26, 2009, 04:19:00 PM »

Good afternoon, monkeys!  I finally got caught up for today.

An earlier post about George and Cindy picking up KC's car and the bad odor.
ITA that they should have called the police before that car was removed from the lot.

Another thought popped into my head, too.  What about the guy overseeing the lot?  Why didn't he call the police?  Shouldn't he have called the police.  IIRC, he said that he had smelled that odor one time before...when a man was found dead in one of the cars.  I understand that if you ever smell that odor you never forget it.  He said he had smelled a decomposing body once before....that tells me he knew it was the odor of decomposition...so WHY didn't he call the police either?

Just saying....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: April 26, 2009, 04:33:36 PM »

I disagree about Casey not being able to find an impartial jury right in Orlando. 
First - I am surprised by the amount of people in my town (60 miles east of Orlando) who really don't know that much with regards to what is actually happening. 
Second - I am tuned into The Scared Monkeys almost daily.  I agree with about 98% of what is said.  However, if I were selected to be on that jury, what I have heard, here, would just have to be compartmentalized. I would go into that trial with an open mind.  What, just what if Casey is innocent?  (I really, really doubt it but---).  I would have to go through the trial doing what the Judge tells me.  (I do take orders well).  I would pray every night that the God I believe in would guide me to the right decision based on the factual evidence produced during that trial.  I know there are many other good and honest people all around here that would take this task to heart and do a respectable and appropriate job.  From what I hear from all my Monkey friends I truly believe most of you could do the same thing in order to see that Justice is Served.

Having said all that, I would unquestionably have to hear some very compelling evidence to find her innocent.  If that were to happen I would want to know who the guilty culprit was and would hold the OCSO accountable for all of the information given to us.  So far they have my full confidence. 
  (Please be gentle with me as I am trying to think like a good person should)

You are a good person sweet morgan. I know there are people out there that don't know what is happening, my mother is one. She still feels sorry for Cindy, even though I have explained a lot to my mom about this case. I think once this goes to trial, with all the evidence I have seen (just the tip of an iceberg) KC is going down for the count. The only way she will get off is once she is convicted, there will be a retrial because she had ineffective council aka Baez. I believe that LE has dotted their I's and crossed their T's so much it will be a slam dunk. I just hope they can bring Cindy down with her. JMO for what it's worth JSM 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: April 26, 2009, 04:42:12 PM »

ITA that they should have called the police before that car was removed from the lot.

Another thought popped into my head, too.  What about the guy overseeing the lot?  Why didn't he call the police?  Shouldn't he have called the police.  IIRC, he said that he had smelled that odor one time before...when a man was found dead in one of the cars.  I understand that if you ever smell that odor you never forget it.  He said he had smelled a decomposing body once before....that tells me he knew it was the odor of decomposition...so WHY didn't he call the police either?

Just saying....

Hi Puzzler. I think the man at the tow yard didn't call police because there wasn't a body, just the smell of decomp. It was George's car, he paid the fee and was free to leave with the car. But, if IIRC he went into the garbage bin and dug and dug looking for the trash bag, even called the police about it after he saw the story on the news. He knew something wasn't quite right, he just couldn't call the police because a car smelled like decomp without a body. I hope this makes sense. JMO JSM

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: April 26, 2009, 05:00:35 PM »

Just saying....

Hi Puzzler. I think the man at the tow yard didn't call police because there wasn't a body, just the smell of decomp. It was George's car, he paid the fee and was free to leave with the car. But, if IIRC he went into the garbage bin and dug and dug looking for the trash bag, even called the police about it after he saw the story on the news. He knew something wasn't quite right, he just couldn't call the police because a car smelled like decomp without a body. I hope this makes sense. JMO JSM

That would have been me Puzzler about why the Anthonys didnt call 911 right from the tow yard.  Hmmm...the tow yard smelling it before the Anthonys picked it up, perhaps the car was separated where employees dont travel often OR some of the employees did smell something gosh awful foul but didnt know exactly where it was eminating from although I do have to wonder why they didnt call 911 to at least see if it could be isolated & take it from there via probable cause search warrant.  Obviously, the car reeked of death due to Casey trying to cover up the odor by what we know she said to Amy & that was dated back to 6/24. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: April 26, 2009, 05:01:35 PM »

Just saying....

Thanks, JSM.  Hmmmm....who was the guy that was with George when George opened the trunk...remember...George said he was praying that is daughter or his granddaughter was not in the trunk.  So, at that time, it seems like there was a concern about what was in the trunk?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.