April 26, 2024, 11:56:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290968 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: April 27, 2009, 10:38:02 PM »

Any updates today? I lost my little dog Sad so not had time read here today Thanks.

Hi Mtnmom! So sorry about your dog! I sure hope he/she comes home real soon!

No updates today that I know of ;-/

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #641 on: April 27, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Hopefully we will have document dumps and I can get some rest tonight. I'm not used to working 13 hour days.  I can't complain I love my job and this is an bimonthly meeting. I am just whooped, but on the bright side I am bringing Josef home tomorrow. My foot is much better and I can't wait to see him. I may even take off early and drive to McDonald's and get him a cheeseburger as a treat. Take care monkeys. I hope there is a document dump tomorrow. Sorry to be off topic. Just wanted to say good night. SYA JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: April 27, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

Nite Monkeys. Hopefully we will have document dumps and I can get some rest tonight. I'm not used to working 13 hour days.  I can't complain I love my job and this is an bimonthly meeting. I am just whooped, but on the bright side I am bringing Josef home tomorrow. My foot is much better and I can't wait to see him. I may even take off early and drive to McDonald's and get him a cheeseburger as a treat. Take care monkeys. I hope there is a document dump tomorrow. Sorry to be off topic. Just wanted to say good night. SYA JSM 

Good night, JSM. Glad Josef is coming home tomorrow. Makes me sad when he is not at home with you. Glad the foot is feeling better!

Get some rest.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: April 27, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »

Good night JSM

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: April 27, 2009, 11:01:14 PM »

Good night, JSM. Glad Josef is coming home tomorrow. Makes me sad when he is not at home with you. Glad the foot is feeling better!

Get some rest.
Thanks Brandi, you are so sweet. I am so sad without him, he isn't eating at daycare so he will get a cheeseburger tomrrow. I am beat and hope there is a document dump tomorrow. That way I will leave work early so we can have playtime and I can watch that Law and Order tomorow night. I can't wait. Good night and sleep well. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 27, 2009, 11:02:16 PM »

Good night JSM
Nite Miss Muffy. Sorry for off topic. Thanks JSM 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #646 on: April 27, 2009, 11:08:23 PM »

Good nite JSM don't work to hard and have fun with Josef - he is gonna love you for that cheeseburger dinner.  I hope we get docs tomorrow too.  I hope your toe gets to feeling better too.

Good night to all you other wonderful Monkeys I am turning in too - see you all tomorrow.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #647 on: April 27, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »

Night Monkeys

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: April 28, 2009, 12:27:57 AM »

Will JB try to use attempted kidnapping of a 2yr old boy approximately 3 miles from Anthony home as reasonable doubt? Notice the name...

Man Accused Of Trying To Kidnap 2-Year-Old
Posted: 4:43 pm EDT April 27, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A two-year-old boy was outside playing in his yard when detectives say someone came up, grabbed him and tried to kidnap him.

Deputies are searching through the woods in East Orange County to try to hunt down the accused attempted kidnapper.

The toddler's grandmother said she went outside in time to stop the man from taking the boy from his home near Goldenrod Road and Curry Ford Road.

Eyewitness News spoke with the boy's father who said the toddler was playing in the back yard behind a fence, he screamed and the boy's grandmother came outside to see a man pulling him down the driveway. She yelled and the man let the boy go.

"My little boy, crying screaming a lot," said the boy's father Nelson Gonzalez.

His two-year-old son was almost abducted.

"Take my little boy and start to run, but he was crying," he said.

Gonzalez's English may not be perfect, but the family was able to give detectives a good idea of what happened.

The property is fenced in and the grandmother thought he was safe, but she heard screaming, walked out the door to check on the boy and he wasn't there.

The grandmother then spotted a man pulling the child away from the house. She yelled, he let the child go and ran off. Every single member of the sheriff's sex's crime unit has been out in the neighborhood knocking on people's doors and the combing nearby woods.

They think the suspect could be homeless. They've also been talking to eight sex offenders who live nearby, to see what they were up to Monday afternoon.

Gonzalez hopes the man is caught so his family doesn't have to worry.

"You won't let him outside now, will you?" asked WFTV reporter Tim Wetzel.

"No, no," he responded.

The suspect is described as a black man with an afro. He is scruffy-looking and skinny, between 20 and 25 years old. The suspect is also described to measure approximately 5'11 and weigh 180 pounds. He was wearing a blue shirt and torn blue jeans.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19304838/detail.html

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #649 on: April 28, 2009, 02:58:32 AM »

OT and sorry for the OT Mods, but I want to make sure my post is seen as it is important..

IIRC some monkeys may be or may have been nurses....

My almost 20 year old son has been on the organ donor waiting list since he was born..He was told by his nephrologist recently that he is O- blood and his chances of them finding a compatible donor are slim to none due to his blood type,something I was never told before by his doctor.. IF an organ becomes available before he is in dire need of it and his doctor declines said organ for him,does he go back to the bottom of the list? He is doing ok for now,but does not mean next week,month,year he will not need it,so am concerned with what the doctor said about being so difficult to find a compatible donor. I will check back later this morning for replies, I am exhausted,spent time with son today and he broke the news to me so we talked and cried together...It has been a hard day and I need a good sleep. Any information on how the process works would be great,the doctor never explained that to us either.
Thanks all. Hugs to all.
Good night.... 

I've started a thread for Searching and her son in the Lounge.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.msg788035#msg788035
Please go to there and post if you are able to help her, or to give Searching and her son the love and encouragement they need in this difficult time.  Prayers for you and your son, Searching. 

Oh and so there is an on topic part here, I hope that doc dump comes SOON!! and hope the rest of the Anthony clan are behind bars even sooner!!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 09:08:58 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #650 on: April 28, 2009, 04:36:13 AM »

Thought I'd bring this over from NG's blog..as I am pretty sure they will be discussing this on tonight's show:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html?iref=werecommend

SNIP/
Monday, April 27, 2009

3 PM ET - More from Casey Anthony's lawyer, speaking out for the first time since the State announces it will seek the death penalty. Jose Baez insists tot mom will not be intimidated into taking a plea deal. As far as the smell of death and evidence showing human decomposition in tot mom's trunk, the defense says renowned Oak Ridge lab's finding is a presumptive result and not conclusive and uses science not fully accepted by the scientific community. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)
/SNIP

Okay so G &C were totally wrong about the car smelling like a dead body had been in it, now Oak Ridge is wrong too....Baez you are taking on the wrong Lab in this discussion of death smell and air composition....good luck with that in court.

Baez is such a putz!
What's he gonna do about that hair with the death band on it with Caylee's or Casey's dna in it?
Baez is nothing more than a blubber mouth.

Ya know, if it was JUST Oakridge then perhaps they could get some juror to believe it was wrong. But how in the heck do you get over death band, GA and CA saying it smelled like death, KC not reporting it for 31 days, no nanny, no searching by ANYONE in the family, and above all A DEAD BABY. How wrong could the testing be if the BABY WAS DEAD
I agree,straight to the point....Caylee is dead and there is no refuting that.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: April 28, 2009, 06:34:13 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/27/ng.01.html

GRACE: Straight out to Mark Williams, anchor and reporter, standing by in Orlando. We are taking your calls live tonight. Mark, after this failed PR junket by the grandparents, including a botched appearance on Oprah, why did the defense attorney, who has no death penalty experience, feel it incumbent to give an at-length interview on air in front of the camera? Why?

MARK WILLIAMS, ANCHOR/REPORTER: Well, we really don`t know that, except he`s probably has a pretty good relationship from Bob Keeling (ph) from WESH television here in Orlando.

One thing that Baez did is he talked about the scientific findings of the Oak Ridge lab in Tennessee. That`s the so-called "body farm." Nancy, as you know, they say that there may be decomposing air or air of a decomposing body in the back of Casey`s trunk. Baez says that`s not conclusive. That`s not positive. It`s not conclusive whatsoever. He says this scientific research is not ready for primetime. But he bordered -- and he stopped just short of calling it junk science.

Baez went on to say the scientific findings reached by Oak Ridge has not received peer review as of yet, and he says it probably won`t see the light of day in a court of law.

GRACE: Well, you know what? That`s what they said about fingerprints, DNA, a host of forensic testing that is now every day, by rote, by routine in courtrooms all across this country.

I want to go out to a special guest joining us, Dr. Michael Arnall, board-certified forensic pathologist. Dr. Arnall, I personally trained, some of my training, anyway, regarding forensics at Oak Ridge laboratories, and I`ve never -- I`ve never been in Quantico before. But I`ve never seen a more high-tech or advanced laboratory in my life, and I`ve seen quite a few.

What can you tell me about this air sampling technology that they have used for over 20 components of human decomposition were found in the air in tot mom`s trunk? What can you tell me, Dr. Arnall?

DR. MICHAEL ARNALL, FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST (via telephone): Well, the technology is time-tested, and the technology itself is universally accepted. All they`ve done is take this universally accepted technology and use it for a new application. And the science that I`ve seen looks like state of the art.

GRACE: Straight out to Dianne Clements. She is the founder for Justice for All, a pro-death penalty .com. Dianne, in some of his other statements to the press, the defense attorney says the death penalty doesn`t work. What do you think?

DIANNE CLEMENTS, JUSTICE FOR ALL: Well, the death penalty works 100 percent for those who are executed. That`s pretty clear. The death penalty does deter crime. States that have the death penalty and states where the death penalty was reenacted in the `70s had a downtick in capital murder. So yes, the death penalty does work.

GRACE: You know, back to the DNA -- thank you, Dianne Clements with Justice for All. Back to the argument that this cutting-edge science the state is using is actually junk science. Out to Stacy Schneider joining us from New York. She`s a defense attorney. Stacy, why -- let me see the lawyers, please, Elizabeth. Stacy, why is it that when DNA clears one of your clients, then it`s great, but when it indicates guilt, then it`s junk science? Could you explain that discrepancy, please?

STACY SCHNEIDER, DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Yes, I can. It took a long time for DNA to be acceptable in the courts and to be tried and tested and...

GRACE: Yes, we know that. Please answer the question.

SCHNEIDER: Well, I have a different opinion than every single person here, including the lawyers. This could be found to be junk science. That forensic report says that this -- this could come from an animal and that this is not exact. That word, "not exact," is in this forensic report. This lawyer has grounds. He`s got something.

DEE: I`d like to know if the grandparents are sticking by their daughter, you know, saying that she`s innocent and they are stating that Zenaida Gonzalez and the civil case is not the nanny who took their grandchild, have they actively or openly on TV or anywhere come out and said that they are searching for anyone else that could have possibly done this?

GRACE: Dee in Florida, you know, you`re dead on.

Out to Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter going under oath in this case. Spent time in the home. How about it, Padilla? When you were there, were they trying to find Zenaida Gonzalez? I mean they said they had their address. They`ve got their phone number. Remember when Cindy Anthony said that?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, WILL BE DEPOSED IN TOT MOM CIVIL CASE: I remember absolutely no discussions about looking for Zenaida Gonzalez or anybody else. The first time that Zenaida Gonzalez was mentioned to me by Cindy was the day that she brought -- trotted out Casey and said, yes, she`s ready to start talking and Casey ran down the Zenaida J. Blanchard thing.

But other than that, there was never any discussion about anybody looking for anybody. George one time made a public statement about, well, you know, we`re following some people around. Other than that, no, there was absolutely no discussion.

GRACE: OK. I know this is going to be tough. But Leonard Padilla, give me a yes/no answer.

PADILLA: No.

GRACE: Remember they were -- they were going to strap you up to a polygraph, and you said bring it on? Did anybody ever poly you?

PADILLA: Never did. And I`m hoping that they do me right behind Kronk.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: April 28, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »

Jane Velez Mitchell  Issues
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/27/ijvm.01.html

VELEZ-MITCHELL: So will the lawyers for Zanny the nanny get to drag Cindy back in for a deposition do over?

Straight out to my guests still here: Rebecca Rose Woodland, criminal defense attorney and Drew Findling, Atlanta criminal defense attorney.

Rebecca, why do you think they`re so focused on getting her to answer that question? I mean, we have plenty of evidence that she allegedly stole from her friend, from her grandmother, from a lot of people.

REBECCA ROSE WOODLAND, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Well, the attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez, now, this is a civil case, they are claiming in their motion, I read it in detail, that they need the information, they want the information because they want to prove that she couldn`t have afforded a nanny.

So if she`s stealing from her mother, using her mother`s credit cards without the mother`s permission, then that is further proof, they claim, that she could not have afforded a nanny. Nor Zenaida Gonzalez and they claim of course, this Zenaida isn`t -- has nothing to do with the Anthonys.

But even if it were a nanny, that she couldn`t afford any nanny. And of course, the Anthony family is saying, and, you know, Jose Baez should be saying, none of this is relevant in that case.

And we don`t want it to infringe on the criminal trial because it can shed a bad light on their daughter in the criminal aspect and in the jury pool prior to it.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Drew Findling, the police have said they don`t believe there is a Zanny the nanny; that this is complete and utter fiction.

So given that this is a civil case about that issue, could they bring the police in to testify and get a deposition from some of the investigators?

FINDLING: You know, they absolutely can do that. And Jane, let me say, you know, I`ve gone through this deposition. I`ve read the whole thing here. And this little series of questions is a teardrop in this very detailed deposition.

And you know my opinion, and that is this lawsuit is utterly ridiculous. But the fact that it`s gone on -- and let me say this -- you can make accusations against Cindy Anthony about blindly loving her daughter, but she absolutely, and I know she doesn`t mean to, nails Casey Anthony in this deposition

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

Monkeys are cool - like snow!

« Reply #653 on: April 28, 2009, 08:01:49 AM »

Good morning monkeys.    I’m brand new to posting, but I have lurked long enough to know that I will be welcomed and heard by the cool monkeys!  At least initially!  I know I will have to be careful after seeing “some” of what went on last night.  I didn’t see all the posts, so to be honest, initially I thought that many of you were very sensitive – almost too sensitive.  That worried me…I’m an Aussie, and we tend to be very candid in our expression.  Aussies joke around a lot and they are open and honest, but they usually don’t mean to hurt anyone.  Then I saw some of the comments to Klaas and realized that there must be much more going on than what I was able to read.  

SNIPPED

Welcome MonkeyMagic!

I should probably just keep my big mouth shut , but I am a Monkey and proud of it. I bolded your first paragraph above as I would like to comment on it. Klaas, Red and all of the Mods do a wonderful job moderating these forums. I wonder at times when they ever sleep. They have a tough job and we all appreciate what they do. These forums are for missing and exploited and murdered children. Yes we are sensitive, and most times very sensitive when it comes to these poor kids.99.999%  are very diligent in their fight for these victims and do wonderful work and research. Bella's post had nothing to do with any of the forums and the mods did a great job of deleting them as fast as possible. Everyone's views and opinions are appreciated here. We may not all agree with them but everyone is heard when it pertains to the subject at hand. And sometimes we do use some humor to lighten everyones hearts when facts come out that bring us all to our knees. But there is a time and place for it. Every once in awhile there are post that are disturbing and I mostly scroll on past them. And usually within seconds the Mods have taken care of it. So give us sensitive Monkeys a break. Our hearts are in the right place.

And BTW Good Morning Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to any New Monkeys I may have missed.

Wonderful post darla!  I missed all the excitement...but those of us that have been here for a while have seen rogue posters ....and they are quickly banned.....we are a very special group of people/monkeys.....and darla said things so well...I just want to say thanks!!

Hey guys...please don't misunderstand me.  I wasn't meaning to be critical of the monkeys...I just meant that I might unknowingly step on someone's tail and hurt them because I don't take offense at the same sort of things...thats all.  I think I'm a very caring person, but I can be horrified on the one hand thinking about what has happened to a child, but separate my thinking entirely to get into the scientific or forensic details/description.  I know that everyone does not have that ability.  I have male friends that faint at the sight of a drop of blood on their finger!

Some of the things that were said, I would not have thought as mean or offensive...BUT...as I said, I didn't see all the posts.  I certainly didn't see any that were criticising a particular person.  I'm with you all!  You do a great job, and the Mods truly ARE fantastic here. 

That's why I'm here...you are all talented, kind, generous (I've seen monkeys help people who were at the end of their tether) and relentless in finding out the facts. 
I have to get off the computer and join a conf call with the US for the next 3 hours!

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #654 on: April 28, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »

Hey guys...please don't misunderstand me.  I wasn't meaning to be critical of the monkeys...I just meant that I might unknowingly step on someone's tail and hurt them because I don't take offense at the same sort of things...thats all.  I think I'm a very caring person, but I can be horrified on the one hand thinking about what has happened to a child, but separate my thinking entirely to get into the scientific or forensic details/description.  I know that everyone does not have that ability.  I have male friends that faint at the sight of a drop of blood on their finger!

Some of the things that were said, I would not have thought as mean or offensive...BUT...as I said, I didn't see all the posts.  I certainly didn't see any that were criticising a particular person.  I'm with you all!  You do a great job, and the Mods truly ARE fantastic here. 

That's why I'm here...you are all talented, kind, generous (I've seen monkeys help people who were at the end of their tether) and relentless in finding out the facts. 
I have to get off the computer and join a conf call with the US for the next 3 hours!

MonkeyMagic, don't worry about it. The rougue poster was taken care of quickly and Monkeys are quick to spot bad eggs. Yes, tails can get stepped on but we work through our differences and move forward. We have lots of Aussies and know their sense of humor (awesome), so don't worry about your posting. You are most welcome here. We are sensitive, many of us cried for George when he went to give his Grand Jury depo. We want to feel bad for these people and will quickly be by their side WHEN THEY DO THE RIGHT THING. Unfortunately, GA went home, got an earful from CA and went right back on the bandwagon. No love lost there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #655 on: April 28, 2009, 08:10:24 AM »

Off to work, catch you later!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 28, 2009, 08:11:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 28, 2009, 08:51:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning trimm

Good morning monks

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 28, 2009, 09:16:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Good morning trimm

Good morning monks
Mornin' Muffy & Trimm, coffee please?  Docs today?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #659 on: April 28, 2009, 09:17:43 AM »

Okay I found one more reference to the letters.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html

That's all I got. 
Thank you Katie Currick, I mean Trimm!!  You are the bestestest!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.