April 18, 2024, 05:25:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 290682 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: April 29, 2009, 06:55:02 AM »

More from Nancy Grace.
GRACE: She`s referring to the imaginary nanny, according to police, that performed an imaginary kidnapping of little Caylee. She`s describing a would-be kidnapper.

Tonight, have secret surveillance photos of an Amscot check cashing parking lot emerged, and do they pinpoint the time tot mom abandoned her car? Air samples from that car trunk definitely prove a human decomposing body had been there.

Out to Leonard Padilla, bounty hunter. He will be under oath in this case. Leonard, what do you make of it? What do you believe we can learn? If there`s Amscot surveillance video and these are the photos, what will we learn from it finally?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, if the cameras are properly positioned, based on where the car was parked or moving in and around, I believe that there could be some evidence that would be forthcoming. However, you know, I`m not quite sure about that because it would have been something that law enforcement would have released long ago, if they had something positive with those cameras.

GRACE: But what would they show? To Detective Lieutenant Steven Rogers out of Nutley, New Jersey. What could we learn from these photos? Obviously, we`re going to learn the time and the date. It`s going to be stamped with that. We`ll know precisely when the car was left. We already know where she had been driving around, looking for a place to dump the car, according to police, because of her cell phone pings. But what will we learn? If it`s surveillance video, will we see her checking the car? What will we see? What can we potentially learn?

DET. LT. STEVEN ROGERS, NUTLEY, NJ, POLICE DEPARTMENT: Oh, Nancy, you`re thinking along the lines of a good detective. Yes, you might find her going in and out of that car, moving around that car. This is the smoking gun I believe that the police were waiting for. They have it, and we`re going to see more of it, I`m sure.

GRACE: To Ellie Jostad, our chief editorial producer. Ellie, the evidence has not been released. It`s been given to the defense but not to the public. Why?

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right. Right. Well, in this case, we`ve seen the state has all along -- they`ve turned things over to the defense. Maybe a week or two later, they`ve released it to the public. And just -- we just found out that the defense has gotten those Amscot photos, as well as some interviews from Leonard Padilla, his associates Rob Dick and Tracy McLaughlin (ph), as well as about 500 pages of other evidence that aren`t described in the paperwork.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0904/28/ng.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: April 29, 2009, 06:57:32 AM »

POOKY....Got your nanners and hope all is well. Must be getting psyched??!!

Trimm and QM..Hi to you when you get in the cage.  Been super busy with dogs. Spring you know.

I was thinking yesterday that Casey is missing nice weather and the joys of living on this planet. 
She will never take a plea deal and we all knew that!!  You don't parade seasoned detectives through the hallways of your work and take it so so so far!!!  It takes a warped mind to do this with a straight face AND when Baez says "they are out to get her and treated her with intimidation; Why oh WHY does no one ever say, "She lied over and over Baez and Anthonys, How else should we have handled this??  LE has no other choice when dealing with a liar, especially one so straight faced!!   

NO ONE CALLS THEM ON THEIR LIES!??  WHY?

Hey Scarlett. 

Sending you hugs.
Casey is more than warped. 
I'd like to see them all called on their lies.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1182 on: April 29, 2009, 06:58:43 AM »

Good morning!    Today''s gotta be doc dump day

Well so much for Bozo's latest stab at a defense for Casey!   Look at the Wesh2 poll results so far...bwahahaaa

Do you think the "ugly coping" defense could explain Casey Anthony's behavior after her daughter Caylee went missing?
Choice  Votes  Percentage of 236 Votes 
Yes 8 3%
No 220 93%
Maybe 8 3%
Thank you for participating in our survey.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19317898/detail.html

Hey Capp. I hope today we get some docs. 

~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: April 29, 2009, 07:32:20 AM »

Good morning Monkeys -- I am trying to figure out how you go with a PTSD defense without a mental health care expert.  This person would have to see her and visit her I would think.  JMO. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1184 on: April 29, 2009, 07:34:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Thanks for being so patient with me last night, I kinda had a Meloni meltdown. But feeling much better today (I slept soooo good) 

Maybe they will release even a partial of the newest doc dump today. Give us something to chew on for now. Interesting how last night's SVU shows us that people are seeing what we are seeing. We aren't being spiteful. Cindy really does act like that and Kc really is a selfish b!tch.

Thank you Pinkbanana for your generous offer. Today is my birthday and I'm looking forward to a good dinner and will be checking my mail for a certain someone to arrive in the mail. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1185 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:10 AM »

Good morning Monkeys -- I am trying to figure out how you go with a PTSD defense without a mental health care expert.  This person would have to see her and visit her I would think.  JMO. 

I thought it was mentioned that she has seen the doctor in the jail several times. Maybe I'm mistaken. Not that she has had a full blown psych eval, but I bet JB has been feeding her on how to act and what to say to any doctor who questions her.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1186 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:37 AM »

Boo, could you come over to the four legged friend thread, please.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1187 on: April 29, 2009, 07:37:12 AM »

Oh QQQQTTTT, I need my coffee!!! Hazelnut if you have it!! 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: April 29, 2009, 08:01:56 AM »

Here BOO, it's what ever flavor you want it to be!   

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: April 29, 2009, 08:04:44 AM »

Here BOO, it's what ever flavor you want it to be!   

MMMMMMMMMMMMM English Toffee, please. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: April 29, 2009, 08:12:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys! Thanks for being so patient with me last night, I kinda had a Meloni meltdown. But feeling much better today (I slept soooo good) 

Maybe they will release even a partial of the newest doc dump today. Give us something to chew on for now. Interesting how last night's SVU shows us that people are seeing what we are seeing. We aren't being spiteful. Cindy really does act like that and Kc really is a selfish b!tch.

Thank you Pinkbanana for your generous offer. Today is my birthday and I'm looking forward to a good dinner and will be checking my mail for a certain someone to arrive in the mail. 

Happy Birthday Boo -- I am horrible posting pictures but here is a Money Birthday wish -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur5wKoua1o
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1191 on: April 29, 2009, 08:21:28 AM »

Happy Birthday Boo -- I am horrible posting pictures but here is a Money Birthday wish -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rur5wKoua1o

Thank you Pooky, that was so cute!!!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: April 29, 2009, 08:25:50 AM »

Awww, BOO!!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1193 on: April 29, 2009, 08:28:19 AM »

Awww, BOO!!! 

Aww Thanks my QT! I'm off to work now, will try to peek in during the day to see if there is a doc dump. Keeping my fingers crossed.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: April 29, 2009, 08:43:22 AM »

Happy Birthday Boo Monkey -  Birthday wishes can be posted in the Monkey Lounge.

Here is the link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4977.0

Please post Boo's birthday wishes there.

Edit to add thread link
« Last Edit: April 29, 2009, 08:49:21 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1195 on: April 29, 2009, 08:44:57 AM »

Oh poopie!

MEASLES?????? What a let down.  Although there were a few good "insider" scenes for cyberworld addicts like us who enjoy the cartoon characters of the Ants.  But I think a lot of people on here could have written a much better script.

And NO DOC DUMP FAIRY will be visiting us soon????????????

bwaaaaaaaaa!  I'd better go before I go into off topic orbit.  Good night fair monkeyfriends.  Thank you for making such an interesting and nice place to play. 
(JSM I love your Josef dance.  I need to get my Zukibean some lessons so she can shake that little moneymaker!)

Thanks Ceceybeans, get your Zukibean some lessons, maybe that will help with the document dance

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: April 29, 2009, 08:49:23 AM »

good morning monnkeys,
And a special Happy Birthday to you  Boo !!

suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: April 29, 2009, 08:50:08 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1198 on: April 29, 2009, 08:53:02 AM »

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!I advise all of you to have a barf bag handy as you are reading this

Does 'Ugly Coping' Explain Casey's Partying?
Baez Cites Case In Discussing Anthony Defense
POSTED: 10:19 pm EDT April 28, 2009
UPDATED: 11:13 pm EDT April 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- When Casey Anthony goes on trial for her life, many legal experts say the toughest part of defending her will be explaining her behavior after her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared.

They are images of Anthony partying days after Caylee went missing. In surveillance, she is seen buying beer and bras with money investigators say she stole.

Casey Anthony, left, in photo at party. The date it was taken is unknown.

How does Anthony explain her lack of concern, grief or remorse?

"She has a very compelling reason for her actions," her attorney Jose Baez said in an exclusive interview with WESH 2 reporter Bob Kealing.

Baez declined to be more specific.

"As much as I'd like to say it, that's as much as I can say right now," Baez said.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods not far from her family home.

Baez, however, did refer to a case that could provide insight into his defense.

In 2002, Cynthia Sommer lost her husband, Todd, a healthy Marine stationed in San Diego.

Sommer's attorney Allen Bloom said Todd Sommer was “originally evaluated to have died by natural causes, a sudden cardiac arrest from an arrhythmia of the heart.”

Two months after her husband died, friends told investigators Sommer bought breast implants with the insurance money, started partying and sleeping around.

Cynthia Sommer was charged with murder. Her attorney argued that Sommer's apparent lack of remorse was a condition known as "ugly coping." The phrase was coined by a Columbia University behaviorist to describe people who appear to grieve abnormally.

According to Cynthia Sommer's attorney, prosecutors were willing to overlook problems with their evidence, because they mistook her so-called ugly coping as evidence she had no remorse and was guilty of murder.

Sommer's attorney finally proved her husband's death was not motivated by her greed. After two years Cynthia Sommer walked out of prison.

(See Slideshow Of Casey Anthony Party Photos)
Yeah, BUT did Baez defend Cynthia Sommer? Nope

Slam dunk in the bag right there. KC IS GOING DOWN. Sorry Baez, you are going down too. JMO JSM

And I will say nitey nite from JSM and Josef. Sleep well all monkeys and may a document dump hit us all on top of the head in the morning. 

JSM, I am so glad he is home as well. My old boy is with me always and I don't know what I will do with out him. Hope your toe AND knee are healing.   

IF you see this....Can you give me your e-mail addy??  I have a question for you and it is so O/T that I don't want to ask here.

I also agree that Miss Twitt is going down but I still wonder how in the heck Baez can say he has explanations for it all???       And Baez will be fine and he will continue to be seen on TV and Geraldo, as an expert in his field....{got the barf bag?}  Nancy listed his experience and it is minimal at best; but shine he will for years to come.  He feel right into the gold pot!!
Hey Scarlett. Thanks I am really glad he is home now. Toe and knee are healing just fine.

I don't have a throw away email address, but I will see if Klaas can send it to you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1199 on: April 29, 2009, 08:53:27 AM »

not sure if i am posting this right, but I wanted to check-in and send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish for you, Boo.

Hope your day is the best!

Not sure how to post pic's hope this works
Be on later to see if there is a doc dump.

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.