April 26, 2024, 01:18:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 234033 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2009, 12:55:31 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  Thank you for the links & updates.  I've worked myself into a funk, looking for any "meat" in to new doc release.   

Maybe the new cage will help. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2009, 12:56:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys !!

Just peeking in on my quick coffee break..I see some doc's have been released

Hey Sea. I was hoping for more info.What say you? 

I say we need more documents...now we've been told what isn't, we need to know what IS !

You serving Pop Tarts this afternoon ? ...I could use a sugar blast

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

New Documents Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

Posted: 3:14 pm EDT April 30, 2009Updated: 12:33 pm EDT May 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages were released Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. Among them is new information about the Orange County deputy fired for how he handled a tip about the case.

Last August, Deputy Richard Cain responded to a tip to search the woods where Caylee Anthony's body was eventually found. Deputy Cain was sent to the scene specifically to meet with Roy Kronk and figure out, once and for all, what Kronk had found. According to the investigative documents, Cain did not do that.

Also in the documents are results from FBI testing on evidence found in Casey's house and in her car. The tests show that the kitchen knife found in Casey Anthony's car did not have any duct tape adhesive on it, but did have a clear sticky substance of some kind.

The FBI also says the dirt and debris found in Casey's trunk could not be definitively matched to the dirt where Caylee's remains were found, nor could the limited amount of debris found on several pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, although no connection can be totally ruled out either.

The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.

Also, the new documents show county meter reader Roy Kronk talked about getting a reward on December 11 after having found Caylee's remains and that he told coworkers and Deputy Cain in August that he thought he had seen a skull near the bag he found in the woods.

As for Kronk's talk about getting a reward the same day he found the remains, his lawyer told Eyewitness News on Friday that Kronk deserves it for bringing closure to the community and saving taxpayer money by putting an end to the exhaustive search for Caylee.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The remains of the toddler were found December 11 less than one-mile from the Anthony family home after a nearly six-month search for her.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her daughter with a babysitter in June and they disappeared. Casey Anthony was already under indictment and in jail when her daughter's body was recovered.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html

I don't know why but this really bothers me.

I noticed in K. Williams interview, he mentioned the reward too. Seems that was the motivator in more than one person who went out looking. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2009, 12:58:01 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  Thank you for the links & updates.  I've worked myself into a funk, looking for any "meat" in to new doc release.   

Right now I think there's a cageful of Funky Monkeys!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 12:58:35 PM »

Money is a great motivator for many things, and we sure have seen our share of that in this case. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 12:59:51 PM »

But remember, we haven't seen any evidence of Zanny's fingerprints on anything, so defense explain that one.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »

Sea.....  We're gonna need more than pop tarts.
I was hoping to see the interview of the lady that stayed in the Anthony home.
Tracy was her name.I thought she would have some interesting insight.
If Baez gives a pressor this afternoon I may throw my laptop out the window. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 01:00:50 PM »

Money is a great motivator for many things, and we sure have seen our share of that in this case. 
Don't they offer rewards to encourage people to come forward and tell what they know and find what they are looking for? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2009, 01:00:53 PM »

But remember, we haven't seen any evidence of Zanny's fingerprints on anything, so defense explain that one.

Good point. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »

I bet old Cindy grinch is smirking right now,with her $$ wheels spinning.

~ Peter Frampton
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

califmom, it bothers me also, and I've never been shy in saying I don't trust Kronk at all, and I also am suspicious of Cain and this Williams character.

NoRose... ITA with you!!  Something just doesn't feel right.  I just can't shake that feeling.  JMO

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2009, 01:05:45 PM »

Right on!!!  Excellent point!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2009, 01:05:49 PM »

califmom, it bothers me also, and I've never been shy in saying I don't trust Kronk at all, and I also am suspicious of Cain and this Williams character.

NoRose... ITA with you!!  Something just doesn't feel right.  I just can't shake that feeling.  JMO
Me either 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2009, 01:06:05 PM »

Sea.....  We're gonna need more than pop tarts.
I was hoping to see the interview of the lady that stayed in the Anthony home.
Tracy was her name.I thought she would have some interesting insight.
If Baez gives a pressor this afternoon I may throw my laptop out the window. 

I've tied pillows on both sides on my laptop, just in case.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »

I think that Kronk and Williams added to the case for firing deputy Cain..he was lazy, not on the ball and couldn't relate any of the instances to the next.  He responded to all these calls and never batted an eyelash.

Kronk and Williams I do believe because they they had everything to gain by finding Caylee and getting a reward..nothing to lolse in looking.  Whereas remember we have the A family private dicks out looking in the same area..and according to Dom Casey were told to NOT CALL 911 if they found Caylee by Baez.

Even old KioMarie thught this would be a dumping ground Casey would use.  I still wonder if any of the stuffed animals in that bag Williams had were Caylee's that Casey had left in the car and toted around with her and Caylee while away from the A's.  It seems to me Cindy wouldn't tell the truth to Williams anyway...and didn't she ask him where he found them?  If that is accurate then she was trying to pin point the spot herself.

Sorry..just random thoughts...last one..this doc dump you need to look for what wasn't said and what was left out about evidence...clearly they are saving the best for last.  I still they have her on something very specific..like fingerprints and fibers..we shall see.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2009, 01:08:44 PM »

I like that thought.  It is encouraging.  Hope the prosecution can use that kind of point to counter the defense aka Jose Baez.  Don't you all think there are an unusual number of hinky people related to this case? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »

Don't they offer rewards to encourage people to come forward and tell what they know and find what they are looking for? 
Yes they do, and I suppose I don't have a problem with someone's hand out for their reward. But I do believe there are many decent people that would not take a reward for doing something good. The farm workers who found the suitcase with Sandra Cantu's body in it, refused the reward, very decent of them.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »

I like that thought.  It is encouraging.  Hope the prosecution can use that kind of point to counter the defense aka Jose Baez.  Don't you all think there are an unusual number of hinky people related to this case? 
I am stunned by all the questionable people related to this case.
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2009, 01:12:43 PM »

snipped

Also, the new documents show county meter reader Roy Kronk talked about getting a reward on December 11 after having found Caylee's remains and that he told coworkers and Deputy Cain in August that he thought he had seen a skull near the bag he found in the woods.

As for Kronk's talk about getting a reward the same day he found the remains, his lawyer told Eyewitness News on Friday that Kronk deserves it for bringing closure to the community and saving taxpayer money by putting an end to the exhaustive search for Caylee.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The remains of the toddler were found December 11 less than one-mile from the Anthony family home after a nearly six-month search for her.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her daughter with a babysitter in June and they disappeared. Casey Anthony was already under indictment and in jail when her daughter's body was recovered.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html

I don't know why but this really bothers me.

I noticed in K. Williams interview, he mentioned the reward too. Seems that was the motivator in more than one person who went out looking. JMO

I have mixed feelings on the reward money thing... There is no way I could look for a missing person because of the reward money, but I realize that a lot of people out there would.   I wonder how many missing people have been found just because someone is might be making a living from reward money.  I bet that's what the Ant's are doing in their boat now...

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2009, 01:13:14 PM »

Nancy Grace Blog: Stacks of new evidence released in Anthony Case
http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Nancy Grace Producers give the latest news in the case of murdered tot Caylee Anthony. Check back for frequent updates.
Nancy Grace Blog: Stacks of new evidence released in Anthony Case

Friday, May 1, 2009

NOON ET - The State releases new discovery in the Caylee Anthony murder case. Among the hundreds of pages of documents are evidence forms, fingerprint reports, FBI lab reports, phone records and multiple interviews. More details to come. (From Stacey Newman, Nancy Grace Producer)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.