May 31, 2024, 07:41:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236673 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #400 on: May 02, 2009, 08:52:00 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 02, 2009, 08:54:51 AM »

Hugs, Trimm.

Hope everyone is well.  I'm bummed about this info coming out, which supposedly helps the defense.   

Sorry I missed you AnotherMonkey. 
Yesterday was a bummer.Maybe when we get more documents there will be some better information. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 02, 2009, 09:32:08 AM »

Detecting Deception Analysis of Casey Anthony
May 2, 2009 by: Express

This is old but good in case you haven’t read it…..

Statement Analysis
by Mark McClish          Caylee Anthony’s Disappearance
Posted August 22, 2008

Casey Anthony resides in the Orlando, Florida area and is the mother of two-year-old Caylee Anthony. Casey claims that on June 9, 2008 she left Caylee with friend and nanny Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Casey said she lost contact with Zenaida and has not seen her daughter Caylee since June 9. For some reason, Casey did not tell anyone including the police that her daughter was missing until July 15, 2008. The following day, July 16, Caylee was arrested on suspicion of child neglect, providing false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation.
I have not seen any transcripts of the police interviews with Casey. There are two documents we can review. On July 15, 2008, Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, called 911 to report Caylee was missing. She made two phone calls to 911 that day. During the second call the 911 operator asked to speak to Casey.

911:    Hi. What can you...can you tell me what's going on a little bit?
Casey:  I'm sorry?
911:    Can you tell me a little bit what's going on?
Casey:  My daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.
911:    And you know who has her?
Casey:  I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received
        a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service.
        I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

The first thing we see is that Casey answered a question with a question, “I’m sorry?” Answering a question with a question usually means the person was asked a sensitive question. This is a stall tactic giving the person time to think about how to answer the question. Remember Casey’s mother called 911. Casey probably was not expecting to get on the phone.

The next thing that jumps out at me is the statement, “I actually received a phone call today.” The shortest sentence is the best sentence. Extra words give us extra information. “I received a phone call today” is a good statement. Why did Casey add the word “actually”? The word “actually” is used when a person is comparing two thoughts. For example, “Is your car blue?” “Actually, my car is red.” In this answer, the person is comparing blue with red. When the interviewer has not proffered anything and the person uses the word “actually” we then have some undisclosed information. Casey is comparing receiving a phone call today with what? Not receiving a phone call? There is no reason to use the word “actually” unless she is thinking about something else. She uses the word to bolster her statement but instead it indicates she is being deceptive.

She then goes on to say that the number that called her that very day is no longer in service.

Casey was arrested on July 16, 2008 and made a telephone call to her mother from the Orange County Jail. The practice of most detention centers is to record any phone calls made by an inmate. On July 25, the Orange County Jail released Casey’s 13-minute telephone call. During the call Casey made the following statements.

"I have no clue where Caylee is."

"That I have no clue where my daughter is? Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Twice Casey said she had “no clue” where her daughter is. It is hard to believe a person when he or she says, “I have no clue” or “I have no idea.” Most people have an idea on just about everything. I don’t know how we can successfully send a man to Mars but I have an idea. My idea probably will not work because I am not a rocket scientist but I do have an idea. Casey also has to have an idea or clue as to where Caylee is. Doesn’t she believe Caylee is with Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez? This is a strong indication she is withholding information.

We saw the same thing with Senator Joe Biden. He is on the list as a possible running mate with Barack Obama. On August 20, 2008, Biden was asked by the press if he was going to be the Democratic vice presidential candidate. He responded, don“I promise you I don’t know anything. I have no idea.” I will bet you he does become the Democratic vice presidential candidate and I will bet you Casey Anthony is withholding information about her daughter’s disappearance.

(More at this link) http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/detecting-deception-analysis-of-casey-anthony/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #403 on: May 02, 2009, 10:10:59 AM »

Good Morning, and thanks Trimm for the NG and JVM transcripts....  Foggy Dew, I'm answering to one of your sentences in your post. Yeah, I know it looks pretty dern damning from our perspective.  But it'll be a whole different ballgame when alleged perp goes to trial.  I couldn't agree more, things that we think are damning, may very well not be allowed in to evidence, it will be interesting to me to watch what will and will not be allowed in. One of the main things I'm curious about is Casey's behavior during those 31 days, I would assume that would come into play, but it may not. Or, some of the activities of those 31 days will and some of the activities won't.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 02, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »

My viewpoint on those docs yesterday is that there was no smoking gun.
You can't take just that and come to any conclusions.
I did see NG last night when LP was on. he might be on to something. He said that
or something like this : That you have to read the Cain interviews. There was about an eighty foot difference  where the call in August was made by Kronk and the second call in Decemeber. 
When we first had the original call sheets released, at the top it gives the address responded to on Suburban Drive. The addresses were diffferent. So the two calls were not from the same spot on Suburban. I saw that ages ago and wondered how that could be. Eighty feet is fairly long, I checked it last night on the property line where I know how long the lot is.
At the time, I didn't think it was a big whoop, given that one call was made pre Hurricane Fay and one post Hurricane Fay and the property was flooded. Water will move things around and also it will deposit things that had been submerged in a different location. Like the tiny bones that were quite far away from where the bag was.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #405 on: May 02, 2009, 10:29:04 AM »

Good Morning, and thanks Trimm for the NG and JVM transcripts....  Foggy Dew, I'm answering to one of your sentences in your post. Yeah, I know it looks pretty dern damning from our perspective.  But it'll be a whole different ballgame when alleged perp goes to trial.  I couldn't agree more, things that we think are damning, may very well not be allowed in to evidence, it will be interesting to me to watch what will and will not be allowed in. One of the main things I'm curious about is Casey's behavior during those 31 days, I would assume that would come into play, but it may not. Or, some of the activities of those 31 days will and some of the activities won't.

I have said it before....I will say it again....

It will be the words and actions of Casey Marie Anthony for those 31 days that will doom her to the electric chair.

The rest of the evidence is just icing on the cake!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 02, 2009, 10:36:14 AM »

It will be the words and actions of Casey Marie Anthony for those 31 days that will doom her to the electric chair.

If the words and actions are all allowed into evidence.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #407 on: May 02, 2009, 10:41:46 AM »

I am not a lawyer (but I play one on the internet!), but those words and actions which will come into evidence with first hand testimony from those who came into contact with her, will be admissible as they go to state of mind.  That is what this whole case is about...she got rid of the baby so she could live another life. 

I agree that other evidence may or may not come in, but those words and actions are all that are needed IMHO. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #408 on: May 02, 2009, 10:48:35 AM »

I don't see how the judge could disallow her words or actions into evidence. Those 31 days show motive and also shows she didn't know where the baby was and really didn't care. JMO JSM, by the way Good Morning Monkeys.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 02, 2009, 10:49:04 AM »

I hope so, but if the judge deems some of the actions and words of Casey as being prejudicial,leading to premature judgment or unwarranted opinion, they will not be coming into evidence. That is why I'm looking forward to watching what the judge does allow and does not allow. Unfortunately things that I have felt in the many trials I have watched, that should come into play does not. This is a no nonsense judge who will be very careful about what comes in and what does not come in at trial.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #410 on: May 02, 2009, 10:54:42 AM »

I hope so, but if the judge deems some of the actions and words of Casey as being prejudicial,leading to premature judgment or unwarranted opinion, they will not be coming into evidence. That is why I'm looking forward to watching what the judge does allow and does not allow. Unfortunately things that I have felt in the many trials I have watched, that should come into play does not. This is a no nonsense judge who will be very careful about what comes in and what does not come in at trial.
You are right about him being a no nosense Judge, that being said I don't think Baez can make an arguement that makes much sense and the prosecutors will have a field day with him. I think Judge Strickland will allow the evidence predjudicial or not because it indicates a motive (new lifestyle without the baby). I may be wrong, sadly I usually am wrong. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: May 02, 2009, 10:58:07 AM »

The prosecutors are holding back. We have no idea what Tony Lazarro was talking to Casey about that night, June 15th into June 16th. She was on the phone or texting him for hours. She was driving around but did not go to Tony's, probably because Caylee was in the car. She surfaces in the Blockbuster with Tony alone, no Caylee on June 16 th about 8pm. Cindy phoned her early that June 16th, why phone if you are all in the same house ?
So, she has a boyfriend who doesn't think it's a good idea to have the kiddo spend the night. She has no babysitter. She just had a fight with Cindy and Cindy wants her out of the house.
She could have duct taped the kiddo's mouth and stuck her in the trunk June 16th.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 02, 2009, 11:19:59 AM »

The prosecutors are holding back. We have no idea what Tony Lazarro was talking to Casey about that night, June 15th into June 16th. She was on the phone or texting him for hours. She was driving around but did not go to Tony's, probably because Caylee was in the car. She surfaces in the Blockbuster with Tony alone, no Caylee on June 16 th about 8pm. Cindy phoned her early that June 16th, why phone if you are all in the same house ?
So, she has a boyfriend who doesn't think it's a good idea to have the kiddo spend the night. She has no babysitter. She just had a fight with Cindy and Cindy wants her out of the house.
She could have duct taped the kiddo's mouth and stuck her in the trunk June 16th.
Yes, she could have, she could have suffocated her also, we may never know what exactly happened.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 02, 2009, 11:22:18 AM »

Good Night to all going to bed 

No Rose ...before you go .. I just found this. You will Laugh .. I always thought GA looked like the Grinch ..lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HUkBK9HO6b8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HUkBK9HO6b8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Priceless !  [ I hope John Morgan sees this ! - It's terrific ] ..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 02, 2009, 11:29:43 AM »

New Documents Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

Posted: 3:14 pm EDT April 30, 2009Updated: 12:33 pm EDT May 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages were released Friday in the case against Casey Anthony. Among them is new information about the Orange County deputy fired for how he handled a tip about the case.

Last August, Deputy Richard Cain responded to a tip to search the woods where Caylee Anthony's body was eventually found. Deputy Cain was sent to the scene specifically to meet with Roy Kronk and figure out, once and for all, what Kronk had found. According to the investigative documents, Cain did not do that.

Also in the documents are results from FBI testing on evidence found in Casey's house and in her car. The tests show that the kitchen knife found in Casey Anthony's car did not have any duct tape adhesive on it, but did have a clear sticky substance of some kind.

The FBI also says the dirt and debris found in Casey's trunk could not be definitively matched to the dirt where Caylee's remains were found, nor could the limited amount of debris found on several pairs of shoes taken from the Anthony home, although no connection can be totally ruled out either.

The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.

Also, the new documents show county meter reader Roy Kronk talked about getting a reward on December 11 after having found Caylee's remains and that he told coworkers and Deputy Cain in August that he thought he had seen a skull near the bag he found in the woods.

As for Kronk's talk about getting a reward the same day he found the remains, his lawyer told Eyewitness News on Friday that Kronk deserves it for bringing closure to the community and saving taxpayer money by putting an end to the exhaustive search for Caylee.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. The remains of the toddler were found December 11 less than one-mile from the Anthony family home after a nearly six-month search for her.

Casey Anthony told investigators she left her daughter with a babysitter in June and they disappeared. Casey Anthony was already under indictment and in jail when her daughter's body was recovered.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html
Evening, all!  Haven't been posting in awhile due to family committments, but I have been reading.  Still behind on pg1, but a few thoughts crossed my mind on this post. The first purple bolded area states "although no connection can be totally ruled out either.".  Notice it does NOT say that the dirt & debris in Casey's trunk doesn't match the dirt in the Anthony's back yard (think Cadaver dog hits).  It also does NOT say that the limited dirt on Casey's shoes doesn't match the dirt in the Anthony's back yard (again, think Cadaver dog hits).
The second purple bolded area states "The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.".  Again, this does NOT say that Caylee's DNA-matched hair strands, with the death band, found in Casey's trunk were not tested for any of the dozen+ Anthony prescriptions drugs or chloroform.  If I am understanding correctly, this is referencing the hair found at the scene.
Finally, it occurred to me in reading this that it would be almost physically impossible to remove the heart sticker from it's backing on the sticker sheet with gloves on.  The edge on those types of stickers is fairly thin-it generally requires the use of a fingernail to remove it.  I do not believe it could have been removed by someone wearing gloves.  Could there possibly be any partial print/DNA on the heart sticker itself?

Great points.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: May 02, 2009, 11:35:48 AM »

New Documents Released In Case Against Casey Anthony

Posted: 3:14 pm EDT April 30, 2009Updated: 12:33 pm EDT May 1, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Hundreds of pages were released Friday in the case against Casey <SNIP>

The new documents also show the FBI did not find evidence of more than a dozen prescription drugs in Caylee's hair, drugs that were taken from the Anthonys'' home. The FBI said it did not test for chloroform, because the FBI's chemistry unit said that wouldn't tell them anything, because chloroform is a by-product of decomposition.

<SNIP>

http://www.wftv.com/news/19334859/detail.html

That's a new one to me...could the chloroform in the trunk air samples be solely from decomposition and not separately administered for babysitting purposes (or worse) ????

Thanks for the news update Trimm
Sea Searcher- good question!!  O.k., considering the extensive testing the Body Farm has done over the years, in many scenarios, I think it would be readily evident if the level of chloroform would have been higher than normal or significantly higher than normal (given the body weight of the victim, duration of containment in said location, factoring in the temperatures of the location, etc.).  The level of chloroform would have been easily ascertained by the flies/larvae/maggot testing.  The chloroform itself, would have dissipated somewhat quickly due to it's gaseous property.  However, the chloroform within the bodies of the flies/larvae/maggots would not, as it would have been stored in their tissues.  It's late- am I making sense?

And, if you think about it - Baez appears to really fear what the Body Farm report/testimony will say, as he & his minons have been steadily trying to dis-credit their work every chance they get.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 02, 2009, 11:46:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guest.

I have been snooping trough my files and through old news stories today.  Capp, I believe that the vacant house was on Brackenwood Dr  just north of Suburban. The back of the house faced Suburban and you would have to come in on another street. I can't post the map, not quite that savy. I used to have the correct addy and that is what I was looking for. Also, Kathi Belich did a news video from there and walked around. There were old drink dispensers all over the place and in the shed. Also there was a truck with a flat bed on the property. It was said that the people that had lived there had moved back to Puerto Rico. I wish I could find my files and the video of Kathi. I have to confessed that I got so exasperated with the case that one night I went on a tear and deleted a lot of things. I thought I just couldn't take any more.  That lasted a few days, and then I was right back at it. Hope this makes sense to you. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #417 on: May 02, 2009, 11:49:11 AM »

Why we didn't see some things in this dump: (not this cage, sillies!)

How many phones did they find in The Evil Mistress of Doom's bedroom? And some were missing their sim cards? Explains why we haven't (and probably won't) see D Casey's docs. Also, it give me hope that after they're done toasting Devil Spawn, the EMOD will be charged with obstruction of justice, and tampering with evidence. All part of that ongoing evidence thing, which makes some stuff not applicable to the Sunshine Laws.

Why tell us the FBI didn't find drugs in Caylee's hair? Because they found her hair 6 months after her death. I am not sure about this (and someone will correct me I'm sure), but after 6 months, most evidence of drug use is eliminated from the hair. And, speaking of hair, how short was Caylee's last June?
I'm thinking that the evidence of drug use was found in the hairs found in the car (and not the ones Mr. I-plant-evidence-wherever-I-go Lee says he found).

And why tell us about the prints found on the car? To show us (and the jury) that Devil Spawn was the only one who had access to that car, prior to the tow truck guy and Georgie Porgie.

It's like, if you read the reports, not for what they ARE saying, but for what they're not saying, you'll read a lot more.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2009, 11:51:51 AM »

I have been snooping trough my files and through old news stories today.  Capp, I believe that the vacant house was on Brackenwood Dr  just north of Suburban. The back of the house faced Suburban and you would have to come in on another street. I can't post the map, not quite that savy. I used to have the correct addy and that is what I was looking for. Also, Kathi Belich did a news video from there and walked around. There were old drink dispensers all over the place and in the shed. Also there was a truck with a flat bed on the property. It was said that the people that had lived there had moved back to Puerto Rico. I wish I could find my files and the video of Kathi. I have to confessed that I got so exasperated with the case that one night I went on a tear and deleted a lot of things. I thought I just couldn't take any more.  That lasted a few days, and then I was right back at it. Hope this makes sense to you. JMO
Remember the key that Ants-in-his-pants Lee said he "destroyed"..said it belonged to Amy? wonder what it was for?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2009, 11:56:10 AM »

Remember the key that Ants-in-his-pants Lee said he "destroyed"..said it belonged to Amy? wonder what it was for?

Are you remembering what I do about the vacant house? There was speculation at the time that Casey could have driven her car into the backyard off Suburban and used the house in the daytime to be somewhere with Caylee when the times for their whereabouts couldn't be accounted for.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.