May 31, 2024, 05:34:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 236648 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #660 on: May 03, 2009, 10:50:28 AM »

Getting ready to dive into the doc dump, I am a bit behind.  Thank you A1 for keeping me informed! 
I have posted pics in musings of my newborn niece.  Watching the way my soon to be sister-in-law handle Natalee I just can not imagine what Cindy must have taken from Casey by holding Caylee first.  That bond between the two of them was instant, I just wanted to say how dare Cindy take that away from Casey....on that same note, that is NO justification for what Casey has done.  Justice for Caylee!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 03, 2009, 10:52:26 AM »

Congrats to the Sentinel staff for putting together the article on Bozo.  They did a great job!   

Casey & Bozo deserve each other. 

Great article.  This explains many things.  Like how he can be ok with a lawyer from another state that also has issues currently with money working the case with him.  I bet BoBo was telling the bar he had compelling reasons for all his issues.  Kinda Deja vu for him.  I read some of the comments under the article and would guess that BoBo is behind some of them and not very happy.  There is even one saying Strickland bought his seat as a judge.  Hope that IP can be tracked back to a certain laptop.

A few posters are insisting that KC knew Bobo's daughter prior to this.  Anyone else hear this before?

Ugly Coping = Icy Glop Gun

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 03, 2009, 10:58:02 AM »

Geraldo At Large 05/02/2009  Discussing Anthony Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TV5E5-wcoc

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: May 03, 2009, 10:59:57 AM »

Did you guys read page 2 of the article, it gets even worse.  A bikini business, bankruptcy, lack of candor with the bar....

here is an excerpt:
Court critical of finances
According to the Supreme Court summary of the case, the Board of Bar Examiners filed formal allegations against J.A.B. in September 1998. In addition to unpaid child support, a personal bankruptcy and default on a student loan, the investigators said he left out parts of his history, including that he wrote a bad check and entered a pretrial program to avoid conviction.

Befor Nutt kills me for posting the whole article........LMAO.It is bad isn't it? 

Good Morning, Monkeys and Guests:

Trimm, thanks for the article. That probably answered my question yesterday about why Bozo was laying low after the doc dump. He had wind of this article coming out. It's going to be hard to "pretty" this up. I noticed the spokesman had to throw the hispanic part in. I guess Casey is getting what she paid for.

I dont inderstand what you mean?  Is Bozo sacked and being sued?  Or just dumped?  Im thick as a brick atm. 
No Lucinda, it is just saying that he couldn't get his lawyer license for a long time after he finished his schooling. This happened years ago, no he isn't getting sacked. (thank God), KC deserves this pos attorney! JMO JSM

thanks jsm, I hate to sound dumb, but you are always coll to my dumb questions.  Remember I live in Australia and dont get all the info.  Love ya JSM
Oh Lucinda you are not dumb. I get confused also with stuff in this case. I remember you live in Australia, I have a much love for Australia, if it weren't for you Aussies, I wouldn't have the greatest friend in the world. My Josef!  Luv you too Lucinda. I'm glad you are back in the cage.

thank you jsm, Im glad you like me.  Had a melt down, but if I didnt, that would make me one uncaring bytch.  It is not all about strength, when you hurt, you say it, to the friends you can trust online, better than real life friends and family, especially when your family hates you, and the ones involved with your grief (josh suicide) involves your best friend and your son, and you gotta be the strong one.  Yeah you crack and you get angry, its all part and parcel of injustice death.  Im fine now, I really am so normal, it is good I can vent my feelings out.  Brian was murdered, at 19, then joshie hung himself at 21.  Now, i know I got a bit mental about it all, but now I want to fight the Australian justice system even more.  Sorry this is long, but I had to say it, and just wait and see what i do for justice.  Got it off my chest now, its all OK.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: May 03, 2009, 11:02:03 AM »

I wonder where George and Dennis are fishing searching this morning.

Good morning Monkeys!
  Thanks Trimm for posting that article about Baez, what a dumbass 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: May 03, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

Baden is now on Fox News Network trying to explain about the chloroform in Caylee's hair.

Give us a summary.  My little boy is watching Sponge Bob so no TV for me

Dr Baden was on with defense attorney Authur Aidella, and JohnFurman.
Dr Baden had a chart that looked like it was drawn by my grandchild with a sharpie on a poster paper. It was a drawing of a hair and he was explaining the stages of the hair and how drugs could be ingested and how long. The whole bunch got into a yelling match as to the significance of the labs not testing for chloroform. Gloria Alread said that if you read the documents closer you will find they were sent to another lab to do the testing for chloroform somewhere else, so the lack of testing in these reports mean nothing. The defense lawyer believe that if they don't find chloroform or unfounded, they can't proove Caylee wasn't murdered.   So lets see. Caylee walked around the corner and got in two plastic bag and a laundry bag. She by herself wrapped duct tape around her head and mouth, remembering to put a heart sticker over her mouth, and laid down to die all by herself. I THINK THAT DEFENSE LAWYERS HAVDE PART OF THEIR BRAIN REMOVED BEFORE THE GET THEIR LICENCE. The part that has to do with common sence and Morality.

ITA.   Thanks for the summary.    How do those scumbags sleep at night?     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: May 03, 2009, 11:04:12 AM »

Thanks for all the updates Trimm.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 03, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »

Hey Sassy.I was trying to find a transcript for this video because I don't think Lucinda can watch videos.Still looking. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: May 03, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »

Hey Sassy.I was trying to find a transcript for this video because I don't think Lucinda can watch videos.Still looking. 

Fox is a little slow at getting transcripts out.   It might not be out there until tomorrow.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: May 03, 2009, 11:10:30 AM »

You are so right!  When I saw Cindy on that show and the first thing she starts saying talking about is how she hasn't had sleep, how she's so tired, don't ask me stupid questions...good grief.  There was no thank you Greta for letting me get out information about Caylee, etc.  It was unreal to me and just proves that Cindy is all for Cindy.
  Stupid questions?  Last time I checked questioning the actions of Casey in order to find justice for Caylee did not warrant the title of "stupid".  In that interview with Greta she acted as if she was the Queen of England and that she was doing Greta a great service by speaking with her.  Cindy has always had a sence of "entitlement" and I am flat out sick of her smug butt.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: May 03, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

BluMonkey

Mr. Morgan has only shared with the Public what is disclosed - and or for now permitted to be ... I am sure he has much more to offer out than what has been since the depo's.
He seems to be a solid Atty. I feel he is not only representing Ms. Gonzales but he is representing Caylee too ..

Which is a First ! from any side

Justice for Caylee
There are many billboards up on the interstate for Morgan law firm.  On the way to my brothers each time we passed one I said "The Monkeys heart you Mr. Morgan"
I am so glad that he and ZG have "inserted" themselves into this case.  He has caught the black widow spider herself in the web spinning of lies...I despise Cindy!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: May 03, 2009, 11:16:48 AM »

One more question, then I have to go into work. About the bullet casing.... is it possible that KC shot Caylee and it didn't nick any bones? Could they tell from the autopsy if the bullet went right through and didn't hit her little bones? Sorry to start the morning off with such a terrible vision.

Will check in later.
For a bullet to go clean thru, without nicking any bones in a body so small, I'd have to say the chances of "The Luckiest Slore On Death Row" being *that* lucky are pretty slim. I think the bullet casing was just one more piece of junk they found in the neighborhood trash dump.
I agree.  I also think that the sound of a gun gowing off would be something someone would have come forward with to the LE and we would have heard about.  So far nothing more than a shouting match between Cindy and Casey has been stated.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: May 03, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »

I just want to say a big thank you to all my friends in here, I have been thru hell and back, not my son died, but my son's best friend, my best friends son, NUMBER Two.  I dont want pity, well, I think I did really, cos I hurt like hell.  However, I am back on track, and I need to make Brians murder (and the killers light sentance make sense), and somehow justify Joshies suicide.  I need to change australian justice system.  I respect this is Caylees thread, and trust me, I will pray justice for her soul.  Last i will say about my own anger, and thank you all for putting up with me.  Love Luci 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: May 03, 2009, 11:20:44 AM »

Well I guess Bozo has a red face. But he is in good standing now.
From watching him in his interviews, he lacks the oratory skills I think that are going to be needed at trial, plus he says too much stuff that a regular lawyer wouldn't get into on camera. If it was just him representing Casey he would be deemed inadequate counsel. Good thing he has his Bozo-ettes helping him. But, if the jury are from the hispanic community, they might go for him and his bs. The little Hispanic underdog
card. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: May 03, 2009, 11:22:30 AM »

Good Morning, and thanks Trimm for the NG and JVM transcripts....  Foggy Dew, I'm answering to one of your sentences in your post. Yeah, I know it looks pretty dern damning from our perspective.  But it'll be a whole different ballgame when alleged perp goes to trial.  I couldn't agree more, things that we think are damning, may very well not be allowed in to evidence, it will be interesting to me to watch what will and will not be allowed in. One of the main things I'm curious about is Casey's behavior during those 31 days, I would assume that would come into play, but it may not. Or, some of the activities of those 31 days will and some of the activities won't.

I have said it before....I will say it again....

It will be the words and actions of Casey Marie Anthony for those 31 days that will doom her to the electric chair.

The rest of the evidence is just icing on the cake!   
I agree, the lack of remorse is the most damning evidence of all.  It unfathomable.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: May 03, 2009, 11:24:13 AM »

From watching him in his interviews, he lacks the oratory skills I think that are going to be needed at trial, plus he says too much stuff that a regular lawyer wouldn't get into on camera. If it was just him representing Casey he would be deemed inadequate counsel. Good thing he has his Bozo-ettes helping him. But, if the jury are from the hispanic community, they might go for him and his bs. The little Hispanic underdog
card. 

Nicely said & I agree.  I expect him to try to move the trial to Miami, with a larger Hispanic jury pool. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #676 on: May 03, 2009, 11:25:45 AM »

card. 

Nicely said & I agree.  I expect him to try to move the trial to Miami, with a larger Hispanic jury pool. 
Yes, totally agree.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #677 on: May 03, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest....
Thanks Trimm for the article on Bozo....very interesting reading.

Now can one of you smart Monkeys find his 990 forms for the 2 non-profit organizations??? I have no idea where to look, but would love to see how much money he scammed out of folks to pay his bills. Especially the one for children.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: May 03, 2009, 11:26:45 AM »

Thanks to all for the Sentinel article [ really says a lot, doesn't it ? - absolutely unreal & I see that his female employee plays " the Hispanic chip-on-the- shouder " card also ] .. ; And thanks for the Geraldo At Large video.  It still wreaks of major conflict of interest on Dr. Baden's part for him to offer any opinons regarding this case.     
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: May 03, 2009, 11:27:33 AM »

I hope so, but if the judge deems some of the actions and words of Casey as being prejudicial,leading to premature judgment or unwarranted opinion, they will not be coming into evidence. That is why I'm looking forward to watching what the judge does allow and does not allow. Unfortunately things that I have felt in the many trials I have watched, that should come into play does not. This is a no nonsense judge who will be very careful about what comes in and what does not come in at trial.
Do not wish to argue, but I can not imagine Judge S not allowing this in court.  It is relevant to the case and holds several keys to this case.  If not the entire 31 days, just the first 24 - 48 hours after Caylee's death is enough to nail her I think.  She was renting movies just hours after Caylee's demise....Judge S has got to allow atleast those few hours to be allowed, and I would not mind the pics of her dancing it up to be submitted as well.  It shows her motive....is that not what the Prosecution has to show?  Motive?  TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.