June 15, 2024, 12:26:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #128 5/01/09 - 5/06/09  (Read 237705 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: May 05, 2009, 10:18:21 AM »

Man!!! Spindy is in luck!! Now all she had to decide is how many suites they are going to need, and make sure they serve crab puffs and bread pudding.

http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/SouthBeach/Default.htm

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: May 05, 2009, 10:19:46 AM »

Lucinda ,I think it was Jacksonville.
Some of the panel members on news shows are saying the trial will be moved to Miami.

thanks for answering me trim.  Miami  we will just get  Horatio Caine on the case 

Hey Lucinda.I was wrong about the accident.Supposed to have happened in Tampa.
I think the reason they were talking about the trial being Miami was because it's more liberal.
I just want her tried and fried. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1422 on: May 05, 2009, 10:21:40 AM »

Casey Anthony: WKMG finds that people know her around Florida
posted by halboedeker on May 5, 2009 9:33:15 AM
Discuss This: Comments (1) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
WKMG-Channel 6's Tony Pipitone hit the streets to ask people if they know Casey Anthony.

He went to Palm Beach, Miami, Fort Myers, Tampa and Jacksonville and showed photos of Anthony. The timely report aired as the Anthony defense team sought a change of venue, saying the young mother can't get a fair trial in Orlando.

Pipitone listed the populations of his various destinations and described Anthony as "an infamous young woman." He showed her mug shot and party photos. She is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Pipitone's basic question: Do you recognize this woman?

A Palm Beach woman: "Oh, that's that Casey girl. I see her on TV all the time."

A Miami-Dade man: "That's the girl who killed her little daughter."

A Miami-Dade woman: "Yeah, it's the one who killed her little girl -- Caylee."

A Fort Myers woman: "All over the news. The Tot Mom."  The woman said she watched Nancy Grace.

A Tampa woman: "That's the one accused of murdering her little girl."

Another Tampa woman: "Caylee's mother."

A Jacksonville woman: "That's Casey."

So is a change of venue such a good idea?

A Miami death penalty attorney -- who wasn't identified -- said knowing Anthony's identity wasn't enough to keep a person off the jury. Having an opinion about the case would keep someone off the jury, the man said. Sure would like to know that man's identity.

The report grabbed the attention, and Pipitone presented the riveting material simply. He put his findings in context.

"The defense does not want jurors who know details about the case," Pipitone said. "Counties with less coverage of the details would be very helpful to the defense."

Oh, and Pipitone slipped in a plug, too. He promised more details -- and follow-up questions -- when the report continues at 11 tonight.

I usually hate those drag-out-the-details ploys, but the report was so good that I want to see more.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-wkmg-finds-that-people-know-her-around-florida.html

No............... details are bad for the defense. Pesky little things like saying she's been dropping Caylee off at Sawgrass for a couple of years need to be forgotten.........   Rolling Eyes
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:08 AM »

I emailed Kathi Belich to congratulate her on having integrity with how she reports and why BJ is looking for a jury of his peers and not skanks.

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1424 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »

I don't think liberal = "Yeah, sure, murder your kid. It's all good." 

Jose needs a reality check or one good slap in the face or a 100.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: May 05, 2009, 10:24:05 AM »

If they thought about bring the case to Ohio and Tony Pipitone or anyone else asked me if I recognize Casey I would deny it. Just sayin'.  Monkey Devil! I just got out of jury duty last month due to a disablity, but if Casey was being tried here, I would drag myself to the courthouse if I had to in order to be able to serve on the jury.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: May 05, 2009, 10:24:57 AM »

yeah trim, it was tampa.  i have been to jacksonville, so thats prolly why I got that in my head.  I want her fried too.  Yall know in here I am all for D/P  never kept that a secret. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: May 05, 2009, 10:26:26 AM »

You are right. How liberal do you have to be to say it's ok to kill your child if she's in the way of your social life. That's kinda saying liberals don't have morals. JMO

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 05, 2009, 10:28:33 AM »

If they thought about bring the case to Ohio and Tony Pipitone or anyone else asked me if I recognize Casey I would deny it. Just sayin'.  Monkey Devil! I just got out of jury duty last month due to a disablity, but if Casey was being tried here, I would drag myself to the courthouse if I had to in order to be able to serve on the jury.

Ive never been called up to jury duty, I so want to tho.  Friends of mine have, and they whinge about it.  Id love it.  Send casey to australia for her trial and I get called up for jury duty, lmao, that would be one trillion to one, but one can dream 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: May 05, 2009, 10:29:02 AM »

I emailed Kathi Belich to congratulate her on having integrity with how she reports and why BJ is looking for a jury of his peers and not skanks.

I emailed her too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: May 05, 2009, 10:31:15 AM »

I emailed her too. 
Me three!

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: May 05, 2009, 10:32:42 AM »

Hey, Fanny, I'm in Ohio too.  Whereabouts are you?  And I would so serve on a jury--although I'd hate to be considered one of Casey's "peers".  I never thought of myself as a woman of inderminate virtue. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:15 AM »

http://cbs4.com/local/caylee.anthony.trial.2.1001174.html
Anthony Trial Could Be Moved To Miami
Reporting
Natalia Zea

ORLANDO (CBS) ―

The media frenzy surrounding the high-profile murder trial of Casey Anthony could be coming to South Florida.

Anthony signed an affidavit requesting her trial be moved to Miami-Dade County. Legal expert Kendall Coffey says that's a good move on the defense's part.

"For better or for worse, in this community there is so much strange, tragic, even horrible stuff in the news, the jurors here are not going to overwhelmed by the publicity in this case."

Many of those South Floridians who would be shocked by the death of the little girl don't even know about the case; like Daddiel Rodriguez. CBS4 Reporter Natalia Zea asked him, "Do you know who Casey Anthony is?"

He responded, "Casey Anthony? Uh, no, not really
Anthony is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in Orlando. Casey Anthony's attorneys want a community that is not as obsessed with this case as many in the Orlando area appear to be.

Media coverage has beamed the story of the murder of little Caylee Anthony into the homes of potential jurors nightly. Her lawyer Jose Baez says she will never get a fair shake in an Orlando courtroom. He says, "Members of the local community have already formed their opinions without hearing one piece of evidence."

Miami has been the home to imported criminal drama and the media frenzy that accompanies it. In 2007, a Miami jury found John Couey guilty of raping and murdering 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford.
While Miami may have a big pool of cool-headed or unaware potential jurors, the Casey Anthony case is still a national story. For that reason the defense would probably like to stay clear of some moms like Rhoda Roldan. Zea asked her, "Do you think you could be a fair juror in her case?"

She responded, "Actually no, since I'm a mother. I kind of feel she is guilty of what happened."

How likely is it that the trial will be moved to South Florida? Only the judge really knows, but Coffey points out if the judge grants the defense's request to move the trial, it will be less likely to be overturned in an appeal; because he gave the defense lawyers their way. He says prosecutors may support the change of venue for that reason.

(© 2009 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:21 AM »

Not sure if anyone else brought this up but I am about to gag.  I did a fly by on the KFN site and then clicked through to the Extreme Search and Rescue site - division of KFN (and part that has George's SS Dingy) and see they have updated their site.

They now have a "interested in becoming a member link" 

Benefits of Joining

There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members become friends and in return we can all make a difference in the communities we live in.  We work closely together with other Teams in a joint effort to bring loved ones home. Of course we also have a common interest, and we hope to further the cause for Missing Persons.  We will be offering several benefits of becoming a supportive member.For a complete list of benefits please read our guidlines.COMING SOON!!   

There is an online application to become a member and part of it is to pay a $25 annual membership fee.  Sorry but for the type of questions on the application (including race) seems pretty excessive for a social networking group that does not know what the benefits of joining are as of yet.  Maybe it will be a dating service?

Their poster on the Interested in Becoming a Member link to me seems misleading.
They have planes, choppers, ATVs , buggy's and mounted horse units?

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1434 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:42 AM »

You are right about that, but because the death penalty is in play, it will be harder to find a jury I believe that doesn't have a problem with sentencing someone to death.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: May 05, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »

You are right. How liberal do you have to be to say it's ok to kill your child if she's in the way of your social life. That's kinda saying liberals don't have morals. JMO

Here is Baez's only hope -- if the jury consists of the following:

Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Lee Anthony, Mallory Parker, Joy Wray, Dominick Casey, Terry Lenamon, and 5 drunk and dumb teenage boys who think Casey is HAWT.

yep, he might be able to get her acquited then.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: May 05, 2009, 10:36:31 AM »

Hey, Fanny, I'm in Ohio too.  Whereabouts are you?  And I would so serve on a jury--although I'd hate to be considered one of Casey's "peers".  I never thought of myself as a woman of inderminate virtue. 

Between Dayton and Cincinnati.
I would serve on a jury too, if they would furnish me a recliner.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: May 05, 2009, 10:36:55 AM »

Didn't know you were an Ohioan!  Howdy neighbor!   Bring it on jb!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: May 05, 2009, 10:39:13 AM »

Not sure if anyone else brought this up but I am about to gag.  I did a fly by on the KFN site and then clicked through to the Extreme Search and Rescue site - division of KFN (and part that has George's SS Dingy) and see they have updated their site.

They now have a "interested in becoming a member link" 

Benefits of Joining

There are several benefits to becoming a member of our organization. Our members become friends and in return we can all make a difference in the communities we live in.  We work closely together with other Teams in a joint effort to bring loved ones home. Of course we also have a common interest, and we hope to further the cause for Missing Persons.  We will be offering several benefits of becoming a supportive member.For a complete list of benefits please read our guidlines.COMING SOON!!   

There is an online application to become a member and part of it is to pay a $25 annual membership fee.  Sorry but for the type of questions on the application (including race) seems pretty excessive for a social networking group that does not know what the benefits of joining are as of yet.  Maybe it will be a dating service?

Their poster on the Interested in Becoming a Member link to me seems misleading.
They have planes, choppers, ATVs , buggy's and mounted horse units?

http://www.extremesearchandrescue.com/index.html

puker puker puker

Are you kidding me? Gag.

They want people to join so they'll have a fesh list of SUCKERS once the Anthony gravy train runs dry.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: May 05, 2009, 10:40:51 AM »

Didn't know you were an Ohioan!  Howdy neighbor!   Bring it on jb!

I'm actually a transplanted southerner. A Bama girl. Roll Tide!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.