April 19, 2024, 01:17:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111797 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: April 26, 2009, 10:10:24 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/HrQyCF65u_0&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 07:57:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »

Whoohoo!!  I have always wanted my own thread!! 

I must tell you all that after the other night and reposting the little video from above "I like you" song...my hubs dances around the house singing it now...sort of like how MyTime danced in her JibJab.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:24:22 AM »

Whoohoo!!  I have always wanted my own thread!! 

I must tell you all that after the other night and reposting the little video from above "I like you" song...my hubs dances around the house singing it now...sort of like how MyTime danced in her JibJab.

That is a fun early morning visual. Hope you are feeling well this morning?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 11:35:02 AM »

So I just woke up and walked into the kitchen in my lingerie for a cup of coffee.  Glanced over at the glass wall that is the back of my house, and there is a man on top of the utility pole!!!!!   I thought they had to tell you when they are working in your yard!!!!!  Agggggggh my day is already ruined!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:52:26 AM »

So I just woke up and walked into the kitchen in my lingerie for a cup of coffee.  Glanced over at the glass wall that is the back of my house, and there is a man on top of the utility pole!!!!!   I thought they had to tell you when they are working in your yard!!!!!  Agggggggh my day is already ruined!

Look at it this way, YOU made another person's day.  He will be whistling all day now thanks to you.  So, you actually YOU did your good deed for the day. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »

Look at it this way, YOU made another person's day.  He will be whistling all day now thanks to you.  So, you actually YOU did your good deed for the day. 

What a nice way to take a negative and make it a positive.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 11:59:55 AM »

In some countries, he would have to marry me after this!!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 12:00:41 PM »

I bet the whole crew will fight for an assignment at that site moving forward.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 12:01:28 PM »

Anna, there is a very scary message to you posted on another board this am.  I am sorry to tell you that, but thought you should know.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009, 12:13:49 PM »

Anna, there is a very scary message to you posted on another board this am.  I am sorry to tell you that, but thought you should know.

I can only read the open threads at any of those places so if they are trying to scare or threaten me again, I won't even see it but doubt there is anything new they can come up with that hasn't been claimed before.

I put an email address in my profile here but it won't stay.

Could someone with my email address please copy and paste and send to me?  I do like to know what their attack strategy of the day is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009, 12:19:59 PM »

Sorry Monkeys have a lot going on here my head has been hurting for weeks now TMJ has kicked in from stress I guess.
 I just came back from the Doctors.
Also working on the house keeping busy my new counter is being orderd but the dishwasher went and now the fridge.
 I will be ripping off the tile counters today getting ready for the granite.
 Where do I cook lol they want nothing on counters lol

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009, 12:28:02 PM »

Sorry Monkeys have a lot going on here my head has been hurting for weeks now TMJ has kicked in from stress I guess.
 I just came back from the Doctors.
Also working on the house keeping busy my new counter is being orderd but the dishwasher went and now the fridge.
 I will be ripping off the tile counters today getting ready for the granite.
 Where do I cook lol they want nothing on counters lol

Sounds like you have your hands full.  I would love to have both my kitchen and bath redone, but dread exactly what you are describing.  Maybe it's a good thing we can't afford it at the moment. 

Hope the TMJ subsides, too. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2009, 12:49:08 PM »

That is a fun early morning visual. Hope you are feeling well this morning?
I am good this morning with the exception of the eye soar of my rump shaking husband running around the house getting ready for his day singing "I Like You" in a whispy voice.......even the dogs were getting into it as my youngest likes to howl whenever he attempts to sing.  I am already foreseeing a letter on my door from the head of the HOA today!

Hope that all is going well with you too GE!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »

I am sure his day isn't!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2009, 12:51:11 PM »

In some countries, he would have to marry me after this!!!
Eh, it wouldnt be the first time!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »

Hi Dolce - hmmm....what can we do today??    
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 12:54:10 PM »

Where??
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »

I can only read the open threads at any of those places so if they are trying to scare or threaten me again, I won't even see it but doubt there is anything new they can come up with that hasn't been claimed before.

I put an email address in my profile here but it won't stay.

Could someone with my email address please copy and paste and send to me?  I do like to know what their attack strategy of the day is.

I just read it and I think it is something you should take a look at, and possibly Klaas too.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.