April 26, 2024, 06:29:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111921 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

Anna and Klaas, this is something to see.

Edit:  Anna and I have both seen that already.  Why post it here, that's exactly what they want?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 03:15:46 PM by klaasend » Logged

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2009, 12:58:18 PM »

Sorry Monkeys have a lot going on here my head has been hurting for weeks now TMJ has kicked in from stress I guess.
 I just came back from the Doctors.
Also working on the house keeping busy my new counter is being orderd but the dishwasher went and now the fridge.
 I will be ripping off the tile counters today getting ready for the granite.
 Where do I cook lol they want nothing on counters lol

May I suggest dining out for your meals?  Nice to see you!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2009, 12:59:28 PM »

Hi Dolce - hmmm....what can we do today??    
  I can think of a few things, however none of them are legal! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 01:01:06 PM »

MyTime I think that we should have it changed under our names from "Scared Monkey" to "Nut Cracker"....    and for the 50+ screen shots, Jackie should be changed to "Monkey Visualista"

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »

Hi Dolce - hmmm....what can we do today??    
  I can think of a few things, however none of them are legal! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2009, 01:02:18 PM »

MyTime I think that we should have it changed under our names from "Scared Monkey" to "Nut Cracker"....    and for the 50+ screen shots, Jackie should be changed to "Monkey Visualista"

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2009, 01:07:36 PM »

May I just say, that for someone so worried about another persons personal information, he sure does give out a lot of OTHER peoples personal info.  That man needs to get a hobby!  Poor washed up old coot.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2009, 01:28:36 PM »

So let me get me this straight!!  They can run a hate site, stalk people, post other people's personal info - then whine if they think that some one is doing it to them?    How does that make sense?  To date, I do not even no *******'s real name, nor do I care too. 

I just wish everyone would call a truce.  Focus on their own theories of what happened to Natalee and forget what every one else is doing.  Then maybe, just maybe, Justice for Natalee could be a reality.  JMHO

******* - you need to talk to your friends, shut down your hate sites and maybe you will be able to focus on what is supposed to be important to you!!  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2009, 01:41:23 PM »

So let me get me this straight!!  They can run a hate site, stalk people, post other people's personal info - then whine if they think that some one is doing it to them?    How does that make sense?  To date, I do not even no *******'s real name, nor do I care too. 

I just wish everyone would call a truce.  Focus on their own theories of what happened to Natalee and forget what every one else is doing.  Then maybe, just maybe, Justice for Natalee could be a reality.  JMHO

******* - you need to talk to your friends, shut down your hate sites and maybe you will be able to focus on what is supposed to be important to you!!  JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!

You know.....  I'm totally out of the loop with all of this....   but I think some of the new members might need to be watched.....  After seeing what that Bella did the other night.    just a thought.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »

Oh, Wow!  My kids want to have me locked up?  Does this mean I don't have to move to my new apartment and can stop all this sorting and packing?  And it looks for all the world like a very nice senior community!  Waiting list even. 

I wonder why they aren't even helping me pack but attributed that to the usual kid behavior.  You'd think they would be more concerned if this were the case instead of leaving literally everything to me.  Wait until they hear from me on this!  I'm going to demand assistance since I am being locked up, lol.  What a total idiot he is!

Since when is late twenties "middle-aged"?  I don't have ANY middle aged children with my oldest only thirty but guess that sounds better considering his own age trying to interact with what was a teen at the time.

As for threatening, Gee, I wonder why she isn't in jail now.  Because he made all that up?  And I think he's the one who should be reported for some of that crap he sent this very young person.  Disgusting to say the least.  Highly inappropriate. 

But then not one word of that post is true.  And it does reflect on those who support this person. 

Yes, it's very telling the amount of personal information he brags about having on others which is only obtained by stalking.  Do these dirtbags even understand what stalking is? 

He's a good example. 

Makes one wonder if it's required to be totally unhinged to post at those places as so many so obviously are.  Anyone ever see him accused anywhere of being a baby rapist?  I haven't but I do wonder why he keeps saying this over and over and over.  Maybe he knows something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2009, 02:00:08 PM »

Hi Anna,

Loved your post!!   Now how in the world would ******** know what your son's plan on doing?  Hmmmmmmmm?  Why would he care? Hmmmmmmmmm?

No one believes what he has to say about you or Klaas!!  He would be thrilled to be a Monkey again.  I think ******* has major abandonment issues and has a hard time with rejection.  It can make some people go "crazy" - just look at Bella from Hella.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »

You know.....  I'm totally out of the loop with all of this....   but I think some of the new members might need to be watched.....  After seeing what that Bella did the other night.    just a thought.
You are very right Sassy.  I trust Klaas and her judgement, and as we saw this past Saturday, they slip up and show their true colors!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »

I agree with you MyTime.

Anna it is strange that they are unaware of their own actions and how they are hypocrits. 

This will never stop, just like Lex Luther needed Superman, those "chit and griping idiots online" need Scared Monkeys to survive.  If SM shut down then what would they have to complain about?  How would they make it a day through their miserable lives without having something or someone from SM to pick on or belittle or stalk? 

I think that ******* projects his own problems onto those whome he considers his victims.  We should turn the tables on his coot b-hind and check to see if any jack*sses are being admitted into the psych ward by their children and/or family members.  Time will prove to only bit him in the butt, and God do I hope it is when the jail cell closes on his washed up old ass.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2009, 02:50:20 PM »

Well, don't you know he would post it if he had any proof of any of his lies?  He has also claimed death threats, etc. but what total BS and he would be posting it all over the internet if he had ONE SHRED of proof of any of his lies.

He doesn't because it never happened and doesn't exist except in his fevered brain.  All his "documentation" is the chat in BFN he has posted ad nauseum.  And I stand behind that one hundred percent.  Debbie at BFN knows I did have emails from Mos' office, etc. as she has seen them complete with Message source headers.  That's why he got his lies deleted in the first place.

And the rest he just makes up.  His story keeps growing and growing.  You'd think he would have mentioned death threats FIRST instead of later when he happened to think that might sound good, lol.

He's the middle aged one, not my kids.  Sounds insane with jealousy, too.  Yes, rejection is at the root of much of this but it has nothing to do with me.  I'm just a "face" to put onto his free floating rage.  I have never done ANY of the things he claims and that's why he never posts any of this documentation he has.  If he has any, he fabricated it.

And yes, he is also insanely jealous of Klaas and the fact SM is thriving and growing all the time, etc. and he is banned.

I am not the only one he has attacked in this same manner.  He does it to anybody he thinks don't buy into his crap so maybe that's why they all go along with him. 

But just watch and you will see how his little made up stories GROW every time he tells them.  And the details change as well because he makes them up, embellishes, etc. often.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »

Well Anna, you know what they say about those BIG liars.... little _____!!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2009, 02:55:25 PM »

Little minds???

Hi Monkey Faces!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »

Yep, compensation and all that!

But thanks for the screenshot.  Will add to my growing collection of defamation.

And thanks Always1 as I am blocked and can't read there.  Gee, I wonder why they would mind?  Could it be because of all the lying?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2009, 03:17:45 PM »

Yep, compensation and all that!

But thanks for the screenshot.  Will add to my growing collection of defamation.

And thanks Always1 as I am blocked and can't read there.  Gee, I wonder why they would mind?  Could it be because of all the lying?

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

Just an outsider peeking in to this whole mess that's been going on.  ITA, those people need to get a life.  Maybe they should focus their energy on doing something positive.  What good is it doing for anyone?  Maybe they're just evil.  I'm so sorry that some monkeys have had their privacy invaded for seeking justice for missing/murdered people.  Hang in there...Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »

Little minds???

Hi Monkey Faces!!!

You are right Bearly!  Little minds!!     Good to see you today!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.