April 27, 2024, 05:33:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111950 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #280 on: April 29, 2009, 12:46:37 AM »

Anyone know if there was a doc dump today in Caylee?

My understanding is that JB piced up some dos but they wont be released to the public for some time.

Hiya, Jackie!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: April 29, 2009, 12:47:35 AM »

OMG! I never thought I'd live long enough to see an ad for the political thread!   

Forgive them Lord....................

They know not what they do! 

HI MONKEYS!

Not going in there!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #282 on: April 29, 2009, 12:47:54 AM »

mytime, KCJackie, casa, wreck, and klaasend , did you guys watch the Law and Order episode?

I cracked up at a lot of it!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: April 29, 2009, 12:48:49 AM »

My understanding is that JB piced up some dos but they wont be released to the public for some time.

Hiya, Jackie!!

CBB - are you trying to type like me now??   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 29, 2009, 12:50:25 AM »

OMG! I never thought I'd live long enough to see an ad for the political thread!  

HI MONKEYS!

That place would give a normal person a stroke, heartattack and cause them to break out in hives!

I can't post there at all or even read.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #285 on: April 29, 2009, 12:50:26 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

Not going in there!!   

Bella Hella would have just been one of the guys during the election!   Rolling Eyes

I suggested we create a conservative thread and a liberal thread and any crossovers be shot on site during the Presidential election.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #286 on: April 29, 2009, 12:51:40 AM »

Hiya, Jackie!!

uh-huh! I find it's MUCH asier!!     
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: April 29, 2009, 12:51:54 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

Not going in there!!   

Bella Hella would have just been one of the guys during the election!   Rolling Eyes

I suggested we create a conservative thread and a liberal thread and any crossovers be shot on site during the Presidential election.

Hi CBB?  How are you tonight?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: April 29, 2009, 12:52:29 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

CBB - don't you agree that Obama fans will do fine in the political thread as long as they wear their biohazard suits and bullet proof vests?   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #289 on: April 29, 2009, 12:55:25 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

CBB - don't you agree that Obama fans will do fine in the political thread as long as they wear their biohazard suits and bullet proof vests?   

You forgot the gas masks and nose plugs for the water boarding...................
crazybabyborg
« Reply #290 on: April 29, 2009, 12:57:54 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

Not going in there!!   

Good, Miss Fresh as a daisy!!!

Did I ever tell you that I love your avi? I admit it looks like a pic you'd find on a douche box, but it's truly lovely!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: April 29, 2009, 12:58:01 AM »

Hiya, Jackie!!

Go ahead, keep teasing me..............and I will sick Bella on you!!!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 29, 2009, 12:59:08 AM »

CBB,

Even thought you left me out of your question and greeting, I did see L&O and was paying rapt attention until that part about measles.

What a let down!  I don't believe Caylee had measles!

Bummer on whole show.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: April 29, 2009, 01:00:05 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

Not going in there!!   

Did I ever tell you that I love your avi? I admit it looks like a pic you'd find on a douche box, but it's truly lovely!   

You never cease to amaze me with your posts!!   

(PT is up!! - Maybe I should start that deep conversation trick again  )
crazybabyborg
« Reply #294 on: April 29, 2009, 01:00:39 AM »

Hiya, Jackie!!

Go ahead, keep teasing me..............and I will sick Bella on you!!!!   

MT? If you're holding her leash, my best advice is to tie her to a tree and then RUN!!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: April 29, 2009, 01:00:52 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

Not going in there!!   

That's just wrong.   You know I will be changing it now!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #296 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:32 AM »

CBB,

Even thought you left me out of your question and greeting, I did see L&O and was paying rapt attention until that part about measles.

What a let down!  I don't believe Caylee had measles!

Bummer on whole show.

Anna? I'm so sorry! I copied and pasted from the above list and somehow you were hiding!! I wouldn't have left you out on purpose! SOWWY!!!

Yeah, the measles thing was lame, but there were some really good lines in there at the beginning! I couldn't believe the "Mother of the Year" question!!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:38 AM »

HI MONKEYS!

Hey, hey!!!  Now we'll have none of that!

Some of us predate the Missing Persons aspect of this blog and were reading here before it was any of that.  And it was Red's Conservative Blog, Front Page only.

Came over from RWV's Conservative blog. . . and old habits die hard.  Unfortunately for us, however, the forum has always been just the opposite.

But Red keeps the Front Page still real at least.  Go, Red, Go!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2009, 01:03:48 AM »

mytime, KCJackie, casa, wreck, and klaasend , did you guys watch the Law and Order episode?

I cracked up at a lot of it!!

CBB 
As long as I don't have to Fight BOO for Chris Meloni .. Law and Order ....
I am good 

I heard that they were making a mock of Casey Slore .. for L&O ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2009, 01:05:18 AM »

Awwwwwwww, Jackie! Don't change it! I really do like it! It's my favorite you've ever had I think! It looks like Springtime!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.