April 27, 2024, 08:36:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111932 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #360 on: April 29, 2009, 04:06:18 PM »

Tevy,  Muffy has set up a Birthday thread for Boo in the Lounge.  I am not sure if Boo looks everywhere when she comes on line, but just letting you know!!  Smile

I will move Tev's birthday wishes for Boo to her thread, so she will be sure to see it.  Thank you Dolce.

Ya, I saw her thread after almost posting this in the Caylee thread, then moving it here, then posted it there. I am LOST.

Atleast you posted it in the propper type thread!  That is a big PLUS!! 

Miss Muffy was on the ball and moved it for you I see.  She is so good like that!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: April 29, 2009, 04:08:45 PM »

Wow Dolce, did you see the new missing child???  Brittanee MARIE ......  I just dont understand it.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: April 29, 2009, 04:11:04 PM »

Good Morning and Good afternoon.To you Musing Monkey's...Back to the NH thread!

JUSTICE FOR THOSE WITHOUT VOICES
Nice to see you "hanging around" today KFN!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: April 29, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

Wow Dolce, did you see the new missing child???  Brittanee MARIE ......  I just dont understand it.
No not yet, point me in the direction!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: April 29, 2009, 04:12:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys....

If you see Dolce, please have her check a note in the News thread....Many thanks,
Mere
Thank you Mere will head over there!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: April 29, 2009, 04:14:17 PM »

Good morning and happy Wednesday Monks

It's another rainy/stormy day in my neck of the woods
Please send the rain my way!!  Good morning Miss Bee.

My flowers need a drink, too, Dolce!!!

Love you and the Youngins by the way, just in case I haven't told you lately!!!

Love you too Bearly!!  I will stay clear of the political thread as well!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: April 29, 2009, 04:16:58 PM »

Hello again, monkeys. Getting some spare time while I'm sick to spend catching up on things. 
Hi SunFreek2, I hope you feel better soon but then real life will call you back.  Hopefully you won't get behind again!  Lovinlife

This isn't real life?

Just ask my son what his mother does for a living.  He will tell you she works for the monkeys trying to stop the bad guys from hurting kids.

AMEN!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: April 29, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »

Hi, Bearly.  I've been around, but am getting ready to get dressed for a wake, so don't be insulted if I don't respond.  This will be the 4th in a month.   
Sorry for your loss 2NJ

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: April 29, 2009, 04:18:06 PM »

Klaas started a missing person thread on her.  What is that the fourth child named Marie?  She was in SC.  Very beautiful.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: April 29, 2009, 04:18:55 PM »

Hello again, monkeys. Getting some spare time while I'm sick to spend catching up on things. 
Hi SunFreek2, I hope you feel better soon but then real life will call you back.  Hopefully you won't get behind again!  Lovinlife

This isn't real life?

Just ask my son what his mother does for a living.  He will tell you she works for the monkeys trying to stop the bad guys from hurting kids.

I bet that goes over well at parent/teacher conferences!   

Trust me, I wish I could stay here all day & night!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: April 29, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.0

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 29, 2009, 05:05:28 PM »

Hi, Bearly.  I've been around, but am getting ready to get dressed for a wake, so don't be insulted if I don't respond.  This will be the 4th in a month.   

2NJ....please accept my condolences on your loss.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: April 29, 2009, 05:06:27 PM »

To any mod....I need clean up in the Swine Flu thread....it is the News of the Day

There is a large post....#40....could someone please delete everything after the bold heading

Thank you so much.....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #373 on: April 29, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »

Happy Hump Day Bearly & GE!!!

::MonkeyDance::Happy Hump Day to you Jackie

Hi Miss Bearly How did your trip go yesterday?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 29, 2009, 07:55:28 PM »

Janet wrote:

Blue Moon

How are your feeling.  Is all that mediction now working together for good without all those side effects?

Janet

Yes it is better EXCEPT I am not eating much at all.  The medicine makes my stomach hurt and I cannot put much food on my stomach.  But the good thing is I have lost almost 10 pounds since this started.  My BP is staying fairly low.  No more "psychedelic" flashes of light or dizziness.  I go next week for an iodine thryroid test.  It runs in my family and I talked to my older sister last night.  Hers is under control with medication so I guess I need to get ready for one more prescription.

So thanks for asking.  Yes I do feel better except for the hurting of my stomach and I will talk to the doctor about that when I go back after my tests.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 29, 2009, 08:00:03 PM »

Janet wrote:

Blue Moon

How are your feeling.  Is all that mediction now working together for good without all those side effects?

Janet

Yes it is better EXCEPT I am not eating much at all.  The medicine makes my stomach hurt and I cannot put much food on my stomach.  But the good thing is I have lost almost 10 pounds since this started.  My BP is staying fairly low.  No more "psychedelic" flashes of light or dizziness.  I go next week for an iodine thryroid test.  It runs in my family and I talked to my older sister last night.  Hers is under control with medication so I guess I need to get ready for one more prescription.

So thanks for asking.  Yes I do feel better except for the hurting of my stomach and I will talk to the doctor about that when I go back after my tests.

Thanks for sharing Blue Moon.

It important that you have that aching tummy checked out.  It could be all the meds have created an ulcer.

Please keep me updated.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2009, 09:26:23 PM »

What a strange and scary time we are living in when our President tells us to wash our hands, cover our mouths when we cough, and stay home when you are ill.  Basic things we should all know but something if neglected could take our lives. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2009, 09:33:20 PM »

What a strange and scary time we are living in when our President tells us to wash our hands, cover our mouths when we cough, and stay home when you are ill.  Basic things we should all know but something if neglected could take our lives. 

I guess it's back to the basics...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »

Handwashing is and always has been the best defense against most communicable diseases.  Most people don't think about it.  Most people go to work sick, send their kids to school sick, go to church sick.  Those are the things that spread disease.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »

Handwashing is and always has been the best defense against most communicable diseases.  Most people don't think about it.  Most people go to work sick, send their kids to school sick, go to church sick.  Those are the things that spread disease.

I wash my hands constantly.  When I get to work that is the first thing I do in the morning.  After traveling on the bus and touching all the doors I can't wait to wash my hands.  In fact I take a paper towel to open the door because I don't want to touch anything until I eat my breakfast.  My boss laughs at me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.