April 27, 2024, 10:17:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111935 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »

Well Anna, you know what they say about those BIG liars.... little _____!!  

Yep, compensation and all that!

But thanks for the screenshot.  Will add to my growing collection of defamation.

And thanks Always1 as I am blocked and can't read there.  Gee, I wonder why they would mind?  Could it be because of all the lying?

For them to block you just shows how afraid they are of you finding out what they have to say.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2009, 03:23:00 PM »

Just an outsider peeking in to this whole mess that's been going on.  ITA, those people need to get a life.  Maybe they should focus their energy on doing something positive.  What good is it doing for anyone?  Maybe they're just evil.  I'm so sorry that some monkeys have had their privacy invaded for seeking justice for missing/murdered people.  Hang in there...Lovinlife
It does leave one to wonder doesn't it Lovin, why would they focus their energy on the destruction of those who seek justice and truth?  My theory is that ******* is really Paulus VanDerSloot....I know wishfull thinking!!  (Would explain a lot though!!)  I am sold though on the theory that Mrskub truely is the Wicked Witch of the West...now where is that bucket of water...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »

I was thinking little FEET but then again, you know what they say about that as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2009, 03:31:07 PM »

Well Anna, you know what they say about those BIG liars.... little _____!!  

Yep, compensation and all that!

But thanks for the screenshot.  Will add to my growing collection of defamation.

And thanks Always1 as I am blocked and can't read there.  Gee, I wonder why they would mind?  Could it be because of all the lying?

For them to block you just shows how afraid they are of you finding out what they have to say.

And that's because they are so totally lying and NONE of it ever happened.

It's just a lame attempt to paint himself as the victim instead of an ugly, balding old lardass trying to hit on young girls on forums, etc.  He got his butt handed to him and just can't deal with it so makes up wilder and wilder stories all the time to try to play the victim.

No one cares enough to threaten or post much of anything about him until he does something like this which is another reason I think he does it, desperation for attention of any kind whatsoever. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2009, 03:33:26 PM »

So guess we should ignore it yet again but I can't help but note their concern about money and SM making money, etc.  WTH!

How would that be any of their business?  Are they paying the bills around here now and I missed that part?

When they do start to pay the bills, maybe they would be entitled to a say but until then, that's Red's business ONLY. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2009, 03:34:18 PM »

And that's because they are so totally lying and NONE of it ever happened.

It's just a lame attempt to paint himself as the victim instead of an ugly, balding old lardass trying to hit on young girls on forums, etc.  He got his butt handed to him and just can't deal with it so makes up wilder and wilder stories all the time to try to play the victim.

No one cares enough to threaten or post much of anything about him until he does something like this which is another reason I think he does it, desperation for attention of any kind whatsoever. 
As with anything else, you just have to consider the source.  Its obvious which part of the human anatomy ******* thinks with, it does not work properly however given it is his bum and he spends most of his time sitting on it and lying it off.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »

I was thinking little FEET but then again, you know what they say about that as well.

I am sure he has very little feet!!! 

(just got caught up)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2009, 03:46:41 PM »

So guess we should ignore it yet again but I can't help but note their concern about money and SM making money, etc.  WTH!

How would that be any of their business?  Are they paying the bills around here now and I missed that part?

When they do start to pay the bills, maybe they would be entitled to a say but until then, that's Red's business ONLY. 
I don't think you should ignore it, I think you should stand up and be supported in doing such.  I just can't believe you would even have to.  They're just jealous.  jmo.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »

*******, I know you read here, I just wanted to let you know that I have a number to a great Proctologist, he can help you get your head out of your ass, oh and he is affordable and takes Medicare.....just sayin!!!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »

I thought the Idiots were on vacation - guess they left the ass at home!!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #50 on: April 27, 2009, 04:00:54 PM »

He could not go with all that extra baggage!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »

Kinda looks that way!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: April 27, 2009, 04:32:05 PM »

I have been reading about this swine flu all day today.  President is taking agressive action now as it could turn into a full pandemic. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 27, 2009, 04:37:39 PM »

ugly, balding old lardass trying to hit on young girls on forums, etc.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: April 27, 2009, 04:39:17 PM »

May be they could implement another cookbook scam.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: April 27, 2009, 04:41:42 PM »

I am sure he has very little feet!!! 

(just got caught up)

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2009, 05:13:37 PM »

Kinda looks that way!

Even THEY are not that stupid to take the ass along.  No one ever knows when something is going to trigger one of his episodes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2009, 05:15:01 PM »

May be they could implement another cookbook scam.

But surely no one would fall for that one again?

They really need to think up a NEW scam!

Then again, maybe they would still go for it, not being the brightest collection of folk.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2009, 05:30:34 PM »

It's not so much ignoring them, I just don't want to see screen captures of THEIRS with personal information on them. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2009, 07:02:51 PM »

I have another wonderfull snack to share!!  Its Jello, well pudding!!  It is called Jello Live Active Sugar free pudding.  It comes in 2 flavors and both are delish!!!  Its like eating an Activa, but without the yogurt taste, which means I can get Mr. Picky (aka hubs) to eat it without turning up his nose! Great tasting and promotes a good digestive system!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.