April 28, 2024, 02:31:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111971 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2009, 05:11:41 AM »

Hi Monkeys I thought every body left hours ago.

Hi GE!!  I can't sleep.
Thinking about snakes? I like your new avi. Wondered when you were going to change after CBB made the comment the other night Me neither, went to bed but woke up after dreaming about some weird stuff

I can't figure out what I want to use - I get so bored with them after just a few days!   Must be the OCD!!
Then change them after a couple days. It's not like any of us would mind.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2009, 05:14:03 AM »

Hi GE!!  I can't sleep.
Thinking about snakes? I like your new avi. Wondered when you were going to change after CBB made the comment the other night Me neither, went to bed but woke up after dreaming about some weird stuff

I can't figure out what I want to use - I get so bored with them after just a few days!   Must be the OCD!!

You've got a point there, lol!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2009, 05:16:44 AM »

Hi GE!!  I can't sleep.

I like this one. We got no rain not a thing. I was really looking forward to some rain.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2009, 05:20:08 AM »

Hi GE!!  I can't sleep.

I like this one. We got no rain not a thing. I was really looking forward to some rain.

And we have had so much of it!!!  It stops for a few hours and then back at it for several hours.  Everything around here is soaked!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2009, 05:20:10 AM »

Oh grand daughter got her sweater yesterday. Of course it was from Australia. lat time I got her some odd ball tee shirts that were from England. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2009, 05:22:39 AM »

Oh grand daughter got her sweater yesterday. Of course it was from Australia. lat time I got her some odd ball tee shirts that were from England. 

I bet she loves it!! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2009, 05:22:47 AM »

Hi GE!!  I can't sleep.

And we have had so much of it!!!  It stops for a few hours and then back at it for several hours.  Everything around here is soaked!!
Ya it's goin over the top of us and going your way or east of us. Gainsville which is on the OK and Texas border got hit again like that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2009, 05:24:32 AM »

Oh grand daughter got her sweater yesterday. Of course it was from Australia. last time I got her some odd ball tee shirts that were from England. 

I bet she loves it!! 
Ya she called and said it was what she wanted. Which of course made Grandma happy

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2009, 05:29:06 AM »

Oh grand daughter got her sweater yesterday. Of course it was from Australia. last time I got her some odd ball tee shirts that were from England. 

I bet she loves it!! 
Ya she called and said it was what she wanted. Which of course made Grandma happy

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2009, 05:30:02 AM »

Goodnight GE - I'm going to try this bed time thing again!!!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2009, 05:32:22 AM »

Goodnight GE - I'm going to try this bed time thing again!!!
Good Night Jackie Sweet Dreams.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2009, 07:23:06 AM »

Good morning

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2009, 08:43:03 AM »

Good Morning Muffy!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2009, 08:55:37 AM »

Do you have any plans for the day?  It's going to be rainy here today.  It means I can skip watering the garden again. 

Good Morning Muffy....rain here too and I am getting really tired of it!!  but I do hope to get some more flowers planted today.

HINT OF THE DAY: If you think there is a chance you might get held up because of President Obama's motorcade, be sure and go potty before you leave home and do not buy a large soft drink!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
crazybabyborg
« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2009, 10:33:04 AM »

Do you have any plans for the day?  It's going to be rainy here today.  It means I can skip watering the garden again. 

Good Morning Muffy....rain here too and I am getting really tired of it!!  but I do hope to get some more flowers planted today.

HINT OF THE DAY: If you think there is a chance you might get held up because of President Obama's motorcade, be sure and go potty before you leave home and do not buy a large soft drink!! 

Sunny?
Whenever you're ready, this is ready for you!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/sunnytx.gif
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2009, 12:25:29 PM »

Sunny?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/4th%20of%20July/sunnytx.gif

CBB that is WONDERFUL!  Thanks.....I am going to wait awhile before I change to July...but if you have time how about something very  Springlike in the interim??? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2009, 12:26:44 PM »

Sunny?

I love it!!   

Nice job - CBB!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2009, 12:29:54 PM »

Hi Sunny 

I agree with you, I like the spring times avatars for now.  Too soon for all the red, white, blue!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2009, 01:05:22 PM »

Hi Sunny 

I agree with you, I like the spring times avatars for now.  Too soon for all the red, white, blue!!   

Hi Mytime!!! I've been trying to catch you while you were online. I just wanted to tell you that when I popped on the other day and told you about being a fan, I AM NOT A STALKER!! After the other night I thought I might be suspect, just popping in like that. I just really enjoy your humor.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »

Hi Sunny 

Hi Mytime!!! I've been trying to catch you while you were online. I just wanted to tell you that when I popped on the other day and told you about being a fan, I AM NOT A STALKER!! After the other night I thought I might be suspect, just popping in like that. I just really enjoy your humor.

awww, Fanny Mae!!  Thank you!  I know you are not a stalker.   

I know who my stalker is - she has been doing this same thing for a while now.  She has banned sooo many times!!  She is just a nutcase on drugs (which I did not know) that got caught lying to me and has refused to accept the fact that I will not be friends with her anymore. I just can't imagine why I would not be friends with her, can you???    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.