April 27, 2024, 05:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111949 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: April 30, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »

Hi Sunny 

I agree with you, I like the spring times avatars for now.  Too soon for all the red, white, blue!!   

Hi Mytime!!! I've been trying to catch you while you were online. I just wanted to tell you that when I popped on the other day and told you about being a fan, I AM NOT A STALKER!! After the other night I thought I might be suspect, just popping in like that. I just really enjoy your humor.

awww, Fanny Mae!!  Thank you!  I know you are not a stalker.   

I know who my stalker is - she has been doing this same thing for a while now.  She has banned sooo many times!!  She is just a nutcase on drugs (which I did not know) that got caught lying to me and has refused to accept the fact that I will not be friends with her anymore. I just can't imagine why I would not be friends with her, can you???    

Beats me!!!!
Well any how, I just wanted you to know I'm harmless. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: April 30, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »

Hi Sunny 

I agree with you, I like the spring times avatars for now.  Too soon for all the red, white, blue!!   

Hi Mytime!!! I've been trying to catch you while you were online. I just wanted to tell you that when I popped on the other day and told you about being a fan, I AM NOT A STALKER!! After the other night I thought I might be suspect, just popping in like that. I just really enjoy your humor.

I know who my stalker is - she has been doing this same thing for a while now.  She has banned sooo many times!!  She is just a nutcase on drugs (which I did not know) that got caught lying to me and has refused to accept the fact that I will not be friends with her anymore. I just can't imagine why I would not be friends with her, can you???    

Beats me!!!!

Well thank you for letting me know.  Maybe I can send her your way for a while!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: April 30, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »

Hi Sunny 

Beats me!!!!

Well thank you for letting me know.  Maybe I can send her your way for a while!!   

Lawd NO!! I get in trouble all by myself!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: April 30, 2009, 01:53:34 PM »

Hi Sunny 

Hi MT! Spring is my favorite season!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: April 30, 2009, 01:59:17 PM »

Hi Sunny 

I love the fall but I don't get to see much of it anymore!!   

BTW, I just got off the phone with "our" friend..She is doing good and keeping busy! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: April 30, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »

Hi Sunny 

BTW, I just got off the phone with "our" friend..She is doing good and keeping busy! 

You haven't changed your phone #??

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:35 PM »

Hi Sunny 

Beats me!!!!

Lawd NO!! I get in trouble all by myself!!!

I should have seen it a long time before I did.........thankfully a friend, a long time poster saw signs, knew what was going on and decided to talk to me about it.  Then the poop hit the fan and it hasn't stopped yet - as you may have noticed!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: April 30, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »

Hi Sunny 

You haven't changed your phone #??

Not that "friend" - a different friend, a sane friend that both Sunny and I know!! 

However, the crazy one has it too!!     It is the only way I can get a restraining order at this point!! So let her keep calling!! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: April 30, 2009, 02:06:56 PM »

Hi Sunny 

After living in TX for so long and then moving to MO it amazes us when the seasons change and all the trees and foliage changes...and we are even getting used to the COLD, SNOW and ICE....buuuurrrrrrrrrr   LOL...Tell our friend Hi for me and I miss her!!  No computer yet??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #489 on: April 30, 2009, 02:08:28 PM »

Fanny fanny fo fanny fi fi fo fanny

fanny

I'm going to hide in here so I don't get myself in trouble. 

shhh ... don't tell anyone

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: April 30, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

I should have seen it a long time before I did.........thankfully a friend, a long time poster saw signs, knew what was going on and decided to talk to me about it.  Then the poop hit the fan and it hasn't stopped yet - as you may have noticed!!   

MT you are a good person and you were a friend to this maniac....she is the loser in this!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: April 30, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »

MYTIME Whew!!! I jumped to conclusions.

I wish they would stop talking about swine flu on TV. My minor sinus infection is getting worse by the minute. I think my hypcondria is kicking in.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: April 30, 2009, 02:09:58 PM »

fanny

hahahaha...it's pretty hard to get in trouble here...I SEE YOU!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: April 30, 2009, 02:12:52 PM »

Hi Sunny 

After living in TX for so long and then moving to MO it amazes us when the seasons change and all the trees and foliage changes...and we are even getting used to the COLD, SNOW and ICE....buuuurrrrrrrrrr   LOL...Tell our friend Hi for me and I miss her!!  No computer yet??

I don't miss the cold!! 

OK!! I will tell her. Nope, still no computer!!     She is soooooo mad about the Bella from Hella thing.  Not sure if you know this but Kristin aka Bella from Hella went after her too to try and ruin our friendship - a while back!!  Didn't work though!!     We don't like her!!!!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:07 PM »

MYTIME Whew!!! I jumped to conclusions.

I wish they would stop talking about swine flu on TV. My minor sinus infection is getting worse by the minute. I think my hypcondria is kicking in.

My son's company rescheduled a company trip to MX this weekend...it was an awards trip..a week at a new high end hotel....I am so glad the company did this!!  I was getting concerned as the World Health kept upping the number!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »

There are stalker monkeys??? 

Is it this guy? The side eye guy? I bet it is.

ok, seriously, sorry mytime.  If you need me to put the stalker in a monkey headlock, I can do that for you.

I remember you, Caylee.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:51 PM »

fanny

I keep putting my big foot in my mouth!!!

You know what they say about idle minds.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: April 30, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »

MT you are a good person and you were a friend to this maniac....she is the loser in this!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: April 30, 2009, 02:16:02 PM »

fanny

I'm looking in the cage at you all too ...

Don't mind me ... too much coffee. 

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: April 30, 2009, 02:16:20 PM »

I don't miss the cold!!    We are getting used to it.....it's the ice I detest. I park my Mini Cooper in the garage and don't take it out until the ice is all gone!!!

OK!! I will tell her. Nope, still no computer!!     She is soooooo mad about the Bella from Hella thing.  Not sure if you know this but Kristin aka Bella from Hella went after her too to try and ruin our friendship - a while back!!  Didn't work though!!     We don't like her!!!!!   

I didn't know about that....she'd better watch it cause our friend is a SPIT FIRE!!
  I love her dearly and would never want to get on her bad side!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.