April 27, 2024, 09:19:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111957 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2009, 07:04:17 PM »

So guess we should ignore it yet again but I can't help but note their concern about money and SM making money, etc.  WTH!

How would that be any of their business?  Are they paying the bills around here now and I missed that part?

When they do start to pay the bills, maybe they would be entitled to a say but until then, that's Red's business ONLY. 

It's not so much ignoring them, I just don't want to see screen captures of THEIRS with personal information on them. 
Sorry Klaas, I will not post another screen shot of theres.  I wanted Anna to be able to see since she can not go there and view.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2009, 07:32:13 PM »

Quick and simple meal for you Mom's on the go, so easy your children can help!

Ham & Cheddar Loaf

1 lb. frozen bread or pizza dough, thawed
1 pkg. (9 oz) Cooked Sandwich Ham
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup soften cream cheese
1 egg, beaten
1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan Cheese

1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place dough on lightly floured surface; flatten slightly with hands, then roll into 12 x 8-in. rectangle with rolling pin. (If dough is difficult to roll, cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 30 min. before rolling out.)

2. TOP dough evenly with ham, overlapping slices slightly and leaving a 1/2-in. border around all sides.

3. MIX cheddar cheese and cream cheese; spread evenly over ham.

4. MOISTEN edges of dough with water. Starting at one of the long sides of dough, fold 1/3 of the dough over the filling, then repeat with other long side of dough. Firmly pinch ends of dough together to seal. Place, seam side down, on lightly greased baking sheet.

5. CUT 3 diagonal slits in top of dough with kitchen scissors. Brush evenly with egg; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 35 to 40 min. or until golden brown. Cool 10 min. before cutting into 6 slices to serve (Adult-assisted). Makes 6 servings, 1 slice each.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2009, 07:39:26 PM »

That food looks good, Dolce.  For some reason I think a bowl of tomato soup would be good with it. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2009, 07:47:12 PM »

That food looks good, Dolce.  For some reason I think a bowl of tomato soup would be good with it. 
You are my kind of girl Muffy!  I love tomato soup!  Have you tried Panera's yet? 

Hungry again!  LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: April 27, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »

I apologize for the screen shot too, I guess I shouldnt have mentioned it!!!  I only did because I thought Anna should see it. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2009, 07:56:35 PM »

You are my kind of girl Muffy!  I love tomato soup!  Have you tried Panera's yet? 

Hungry again!  LOL

My DH loves tomato soup.  He'd be there in a nanno second.....yes, the food did look good.

I made chicken on the grill, wild rice & veggies, tonight.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: April 27, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »

So guess we should ignore it yet again but I can't help but note their concern about money and SM making money, etc.  WTH!

How would that be any of their business?  Are they paying the bills around here now and I missed that part?

When they do start to pay the bills, maybe they would be entitled to a say but until then, that's Red's business ONLY. 

It's not so much ignoring them, I just don't want to see screen captures of THEIRS with personal information on them. 
Sorry Klaas, I will not post another screen shot of theres.  I wanted Anna to be able to see since she can not go there and view.

I may be wrong, and if so, Klaas will correct me, but I thought she was saying she did not want to see any screen shots with 'those who shall not be named' = THEIR info on it.  jmo, which is flexible if off the mark. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 27, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »

When CnG or GM members post personal information on SM posters at their sites, I don't want to see screen captures of that same personal information posted at SM.  That's all.  Now I think it's important for Anna and me and whoever else that is involved to be made aware of it but why compound the problem by posting a screen shot here?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: April 27, 2009, 08:19:55 PM »

Hungry again!  LOL

Yes, my family loves Panera's.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »

When CnG or GM members post personal information on SM posters at their sites, I don't want to see screen captures of that same personal information posted at SM.  That's all.  Now I think it's important for Anna and me and whoever else that is involved to be made aware of it but why compound the problem by posting a screen shot here?

OK, I understand that completely and totally agree. 

My interpretation of your post did not include all personal information......I guess I was stuck on THEIR meaning info belonging to 'them'.   
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 08:36:07 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: April 27, 2009, 08:27:07 PM »

I can't read there.  Says I am blocked by the Administration.  I wonder why.  Could it be because they are LYING?  I think so.

And I want to know how the story is evolving each time they tell it.  So maybe email to Klaas and she will email it to me or someone send me the link?

Those who followed these events as they happened will note the story evolving and incorporating others into it, etc.  First it was stalking only.  Then the death threat added before I even knew the person involved.  Now it includes other individuals being threatened at my behest.  All missing in the original telling.

But it still happened before I ever so much as exchanged an email with this person being accused of doing so much to poor Lard-O.  So how I orchestrated it beats me.  I have never had any interest whatsoever in Garrison or his sister of any kind.  That's just plain nuts and lying.

I mean, he's such a hunk!      

How could any young, very attractive female resist, right?   

But based on that person's word alone, he is upheld as having been threatened over Natalee Holloway case?  Not over his own sleazy dealings?  Wrong!  Hitting on the wrong people which raunchy posts and suggestions will get that reaction every time.  Had nothing to do with Natalee but just run of the mill sleazebag.

And the rest is just made up out of thin air to instigate hate toward me, Klaas, Red, anybody who has ever expressed disdain for this individual with the issues and problems.  He had better be much more careful who he sends that filth to next time.

But I suppose someone could just see the one post and believe it or think it was true was why it was here as well.

Oh, well, let's just move on and not give him what he wants so desperately which is attention even if negative. 

And they are all just green with envy at the way SM has grown and fear it is actually paying for itself or actually making money these days with so many hits, etc.  Too bad they had to show their rear ends and now are no longer a part of it all.  There have been plenty of times that there likely was not even enough to pay for the bandwidth on the forum so SM and Red deserve all they get and more.  I hope it starts to really rake in the dough even.

Who would want to post at a place like they have where they turn on you and attack your kids and are obsessed with the children of other posters and their social life, etc.  A little too much interest to even be healthy for sure.  Normal people just don't do that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

Dolce,

Those snacks do look yummy!  Food will taste its best to you right now for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 08:44:45 PM »

And thanks Always1 as I am blocked and can't read there. 

Here you go:   FREE ANONYMOUS WEBSURFING

And if the anonymous "blanket" websurfing sites get banned, it's okay. There's a whole bunch of inexpensive software you can check out that will do an even better job. One software that I know of can make use of IP's from all around the world. That might make a few heads spin.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 08:47:08 PM »

I was thinking little FEET but then again, you know what they say about that as well.

Ask your man to hold out his hand, flat. Take note of the distance from the base of the palm to the tip of the middle finger. Heh.   

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2009, 09:18:52 PM »

Thoughts about that bogus post keep popping into my head.  Like the crack out my kids wanting to have me locked up.  If I didn't have such a good relationship with my children, I guess that would be designed to cause trouble?  Not a snowball's chance.

Instead it is just funny and kind of sad for what it says about the liar who wrote it.  The apartments I am moving into are for people over 55 period.  Just as some apartments are for singles, others for people with no children, etc. it is by age.

Otherwise they are no different than any other apartments so where this lock up came from is just to add a lie to any information to try to make it into something defamatory when it is no such thing.

But it does give an example of how they can take the most innocuous information and weave a whopping lie into it and change the whole meaning.  My children are concerned I am working too hard on a farm with the dogs and horses and wish for me to have an easier life of bridge parties and garden clubs, etc.  They are very loving and caring people and I have decided to take them up on their offer.  No one is going to be locked up anywhere but am told there is new car in it for me if I go along.

It won't be one like Dolce's I'm sure but I don't need one as dependable as hers.  A Mini Cooper would be nice, however, and I am thinking about trying for one of those, lol.  But I don't even want to take care of a car anymore so as long as it is wheels and new and gets me where I want to go, I will be pleased.  My current uses so much gasoline you can literally watch the gauge move!  Huge SUV with 4-wheel drive that I won't need after I move.

It's a very nice and loving thing they are doing to help me do this and I thank them from the bottom of my heart as yes, I am very tired most of the time from taking care of so many animals and acreage.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2009, 09:28:22 PM »

Now let's forget about those trashy sleazebags and think about positive things and things that are on the bright side of life and not the dark, twisted side.

Dolce's twins are bright and positive even if she refuses to name one after Wreck.

I can't wait for them to get here so we can see photos and share with her this wonderful blessing.  Twins run in my family as well and I have a cousin with a set with a boy and a girl, totally beautiful little cotton headed kids.  We have all enjoyed watching them grow up and the fact there are two of them always made everything special.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:39 PM »

And I will take this opportunity to post the latest photos of my grandpups.  They are now three weeks old, eyes are open except they are asleep and tails docked, etc.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »

Just adorable.  Simply adorable.  Little round bellies.    I can almost smell puppy breath from here.     Little snuggle pups.  Sigh....

oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »

Anna, those puppies are beautiful. What breed? The coloring looks a bit like Rottweilers.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »

Anna, I agree that puppies and babies are far better to focus on, something sweet and innocent for a change? I am sorry that once again they are trying to terrorize you, it's become their obsession. That being said I often wonder if they create these outlandish lies just because so much of their lives or what they relate about their lives, is possibly one dirty lie after another?

NJSons Mom - I have a tomato soup recipe, well two, one for roasted tomato soup and another for Mick's tomato soup (Atlanta restaurant now closed but delicious). I've got to work through most of tonight but I'll try to post both in the recipe thread for you at first opportunity. I see a lot of coffee in my night tonight 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.