March 28, 2024, 07:07:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #38 4/27/09 - 5/02/09  (Read 111523 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #540 on: April 30, 2009, 04:10:36 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I just wanted to give a quick heads up that I will be gone for a few days after today.  We are traveling up to see family as my 22 y/o brother and his girlfriend are in the labor room right now.  They are having a baby girl and we want to go up and spend some time with them tomorrow and over the weekend. If he gives me the "ok" I will post pics for everyone of the little bambina! 
I can tell you that her name is Natalee Abrianna.

So no one get the wrong impression that I do not like you or that I am in labor! 

Thanks for the heads up, Dolce! We would have worried!!!!

I'm peeking in from work................
You guys are running AMUK!!!   

I was thinking last night that things were just TOO quiet!

I was thinking of suggesting a Chinese Fire Drill. We could distribute some nekky streaker emoticons to select posters and have a predetermined time for them to cut loose with them on every thread they could think of, and see how long it took everybody to respond!!   

Something very "deja vu" about the whole idea................

I'm sure Klaas thinks this is a FABULOUS idea !   Rolling Eyes

I could always post the banana man.

NO! THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!     

Dang! You've changed douche boxes!

Now I'm Tropical Mist!

Well that's nice.
Of course "Frog Chair" works too.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: April 30, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »

KLAAS   -----> (upon hearing the Drill idea)   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #542 on: April 30, 2009, 04:12:33 PM »

Ya Muffy was not too thrilled about it either....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #543 on: April 30, 2009, 04:14:29 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

I just wanted to give a quick heads up that I will be gone for a few days after today.  We are traveling up to see family as my 22 y/o brother and his girlfriend are in the labor room right now.  They are having a baby girl and we want to go up and spend some time with them tomorrow and over the weekend. If he gives me the "ok" I will post pics for everyone of the little bambina! 

So no one get the wrong impression that I do not like you or that I am in labor! 

How exciting!!  Have a safe and comfortable trip.....and congrats to your brother and girlfriend...love the new one's name!!
Thanks!  They are excited!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #544 on: April 30, 2009, 04:14:36 PM »

I was thinking of suggesting a Chinese Fire Drill. We could distribute some nekky streaker emoticons to select posters and have a predetermined time for them to cut loose with them on every thread they could think of, and see how long it took everybody to respond!!   

I think we will leave it up to you to run that idea past her!   

But, But, Dolce! You're so innocent and angelic in your "state" of Motherhood!   

I've wanted to tell you how great you were that night! I was just making it to Caylee's thread to lock it, and there you were with a post: "LOCK THE THREAD!"   
You were on tracking duty, too! We got 'em Dolce!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: April 30, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »

Well that's nice.
Of course "Frog Chair" works too.
Or "Swamp Decor"

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #546 on: April 30, 2009, 04:15:48 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Dolce what a pretty name. Have fun and be safe. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #547 on: April 30, 2009, 04:16:28 PM »

Did you want me to see if Bella from Hella is available?   

Uhm, Uhm, let me think now.....................

NO!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #548 on: April 30, 2009, 04:17:53 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Dear Lovely CBB I am sure Klaas thinks it is a FABULOUS  IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear her now, saying go for it CBB and Musing Monkeys.

You know her, don't you, GE!? That's exactly what she would say!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: April 30, 2009, 04:18:14 PM »

I've wanted to tell you how great you were that night! I was just making it to Caylee's thread to lock it, and there you were with a post: "LOCK THE THREAD!"   
  I see how it is, throw Dolce in as the speed bump for Klaas!!     (She might wreck the bus then!)

That was one crazy night!  I think Jackie and I ran into each other about 7 times while running down the SM hall way from "room" to "room" screaming "LOCK THE THREAD!!"   

Ok MyTime, what are you going to do this weekend to top last weekend?   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: April 30, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Dolce what a pretty name. Have fun and be safe. 
Thanks!  She is being named after my our Grandmother on my Mothers side...Abrianna is a very Italian name. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #551 on: April 30, 2009, 04:20:59 PM »

I see how it is, throw Dolce in as the speed bump for Klaas!!     (She might wreck the bus then!)

That was one crazy night!  I think Jackie and I ran into each other about 7 times while running down the SM hall way from "room" to "room" screaming "LOCK THE THREAD!!"   

No, No, Dolce!   

Musn't tease the Wookie!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: April 30, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »

No, No, Dolce!   

Musn't tease the Wookie!   
  OMG you have my LMAO over here!!!  MYTIME!! She called you a Wookie!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2009, 04:25:48 PM »

Fanny fanny fo fanny fi fi fo fanny

fanny

I'm going to hide in here so I don't get myself in trouble. 

shhh ... don't tell anyone

You know, it's funny you're  singing "The Name Game"    We've stepped up the asking of links on articles lately, and I find I'm singing "Lincoln, Lincoln, Bo-Bikin, Bannana Bana Bo Binkin Lincoln"  to myself as I edit asking for the link (in).  And then I came in here and you're doin' name game too. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: April 30, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »

No, No, Dolce!   

Musn't tease the Wookie!   

hmmm...still thinking Dolce!!!  I must have to wait now that you will be out of town!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:05 PM »

CBB ....  Nutt has heard about your idea now too.....  you can just read her emotion, its written all over her!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:37 PM »

Can you imagine what the monkeys in the Caylee thread thought??
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »

No, No, Dolce!   

Musn't tease the Wookie!   
  OMG you have my LMAO over here!!!  MYTIME!! She called you a Wookie!!!

Oh BTW, we are sending CBB to an avatar shrink!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: April 30, 2009, 04:28:32 PM »

hmmm...still thinking Dolce!!!  I must have to wait now that you will be out of town!!   
  You could always use your other partner in crime...Miss Jackie!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: April 30, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »

Fanny fanny fo fanny fi fi fo fanny

fanny

I'm going to hide in here so I don't get myself in trouble. 

shhh ... don't tell anyone

You know, it's funny you're  singing "The Name Game"    We've stepped up the asking of links on articles lately, and I find I'm singing "Lincoln, Lincoln, Bo-Bikin, Bannana Bana Bo Binkin Lincoln"  to myself as I edit asking for the link (in).  And then I came in here and you're doin' name game too. 

You can channel too???   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.