April 27, 2024, 02:51:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 892667 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: May 10, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »

1991 Church meeting states
 Pastor Jimmy Ray Williams had passed away at the age of 40. He had been very active in the work for a number of years

lets find out who he is.  he is with their missionary baptist association which all the churches with harris and lawless belonged. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: May 10, 2009, 11:22:49 PM »

there is also a Robert L Johnson who has been listed in this association of churches for years .

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: May 10, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

1975 FORTY-FOURTH SESSION Messengers from 53 churches met with the Carmichael church, March 24-26, Noel Brown host pastor. Five new churches; Murphysboro, (Illinois), Dublin, Fresno, Mt View and Liberty in Modesto were received into the fellowship. The Roseville church sent all the churches an invitation to send three messengers to sit with her in council concerning the heretical doctrines being preached by Rick Morrison. Lane Lawless was added to the church recommended missionaries.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: May 10, 2009, 11:34:11 PM »

1956 TWENTY-FIFTH SESSION When the messenger met for the 1956 session in La Habra, A. A. Harris was in the Moderator's chair. A motion was made by Arden Johnson and seconded by R. J. Rudd to unseat the Brentwood Church on the grounds that the Brentwood Church was practicing pulpit affiliation by allowing Red Harper, a well-known singer to sing in the services. The Moderator called the messengers' attention to Statement Thirteen of the Constitution that states, "No church shall be withdrawn from the Association without a fair hearing and the Statement of Faith showing they are not in fellowship with us." The Moderator therefore ruled the motion out of order on the grounds that the Brentwood Church had not been given a fair hearing. Pandemonium broke out. After much confusion, the Moderator ruled the churches, which had not yet withdrawn fellowship from Brentwood, should sit in council with her and determine if Brentwood Church was worthy to be seated. Johnny Johnson made a motion to declare the Moderator's chair vacant, ruled out of order on the grounds of Statement Six, "The Moderator shall serve until he is replaced by his elected successor." L. E. McCalister appealed to the body and was ruled out of order on the grounds that the messengers had not been seated, and there was no body to appeal to. A. D. Compton threatened to take over the Moderator's chair, but the Moderator warned he would have the sheriff called to restore order. While the Clerk was listening, the messengers from churches who had not yet withdrawn from Brentwood, the Pastor of the Brentwood Church (Ted. R. Cooper), addressed the Moderator and made the following statement, "Let the messengers go ahead and vote because the Brentwood Church doesn't care whether she is seated or not." On the basis of this statement, the Moderator withdrew his ruling and apologized to the messengers for taking up their time. The Brentwood Church was promptly unseated by a vote of fifty-nine (59) to six (6). Those who voted to unseat the church were Herbert Schuh, Lorene Sevege, Mary Schuh, Clyde Plummer, Gentry Isaac, Randy Rudd, A. A. Moore, Florence Batten, Carol Moore, Dewey Caves, John Girton, Roy Westmoreland, Cassie B. Rogers, Gertrude Qualls, M. B. Hubbard, Raymond Mouser, Myrtle O'Neal, Verda Beatty, Chester Hunt, Walter Smith, Clint Wilkins, Wanda Wilkins, Ray Whitley, E.G. Ward, Johnny Farmer, Norval Ketchum, Victor Carter, Sylvia Carter, Bill Anglin, Arden Johnson, Mary Ridenhour, Mary Renfro, S.F. Carlton, Dee Sanders, Helen Sanders, L.E. McCalister, W.E. Dickerson, M.R. Canfield, Gertrude Canfield, Bob Watson, G.W. Harris, Leonard Hargrove, Mary Kopphan, J.W. Scott, Marvin Johnson, Leonard Logue, Homer Tidwell, Bill Christian, Leroy Gable, Beryl Dalton, Neva Atwood, A. D. Compton, Pat Hart, Doris Hart, Bob Woodfill, Jewell Woodfill, V. L. Casey, and Lloyd Dickerson. A. A. Moore moved that the messengers who voted in opposition to unseating of the Brentwood Church be unseated. They were R. A. Harless, A. A. Harris, Irene Harris, Connie Harris, Bill Whala, and Betty Whala. This motion became bogged down with substitutions and amendments until finally a substitute motion carried to unseat all messengers in complete harmony with the practices of the Brentwood church messengers. R. A. Harless brought charges against the Hughson Church for practicing pulpit affiliation. There was a motion and second to unseat the messengers. Hughson's Pastor, Ray Whitley, denied the charges. A substitute motion carried to recommend that Airport and Hughson Churches call a council to settle their dispute. So ended the stormiest session in the history of this Association. Money given was reported in the 1956 minutes: home missions, $9,888.49; foreign missions, $3,539.90; total given for all purposes, $336,028.82. The total membership was 2,442.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: May 10, 2009, 11:43:53 PM »

above post, it is all the famliy who is in this commotion and against everyone else

AA harris, father of connie harris,
Cooper is her mother's maiden name
seems their family members were the only ones not wanting to unseat the church, so then everyone wanted to unseat THEM.  so perhaps this famliy has a habit of going against the rest of the church organization?  if so, maybe that is why the tracy church is so small? 

so CLL was sent around to all these different churches all over the place, it seems his AA Harris had a LOT of "clout" in this whole church organization, as did the coopers, and then they were married to one another.  so it became a "family affair".  The california part of the org all began in salinas.  then it just spread out all over, with CLL going to many of these churches.  He finally ends up in tracy and stays.  before this though, he was sent all over to churches everywhere.  I would like to know the dates he was at which churches.  maybe we can find out.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: May 10, 2009, 11:48:30 PM »

hmm let me see what I put on there about tx... on the genealogy page?  or was that on this thread? 
on this thread I will highlight things that I have other info on that I have not put out here yet(just because I have not had time; try to put out the most important first).  I have been seeing a LOT of texas connections, so in my files I highlight the things that I see as I am going through info.  It will all make sense when I get it all out here.  sometimes I don't even remember why it is highlighted LOL...but when I get to that subject it makes it easy to scan and see it.. or when I get familiar with that subject, I'll already have them marked who to look at. 

right now, I can't say much about the texas line, other than it keeps popping up in the other lines, so I wonder who is down there.  I'll get it all out here eventually.  but as for texas, I have not really researched it other than I keep noticing people live in tx. 

if there is anything in the genealogy thread that is confusing, let me know and I can fix it or explain it more.  Right now just trying to get the reports on there with the names and locations and how people are related.  maybe I need to explain things I put on there?  any suggestions?

oh one other thing about texas.  I keep wondering if maudie Gilmore on the biz of Lawless Roofing out of redding ca and oregon, is from tx.. I have not had time to see if she is related to the texas gilmores, but need to do that.   

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: May 11, 2009, 12:15:03 AM »

now here is something I wonder about

seems all these harris/cooper/etc of the churches all keep marrying into the other church families.  So how is it that the daughter(connie harris), whose father is way up in this org, and also her mother's family way up in it, basically started the whole california part, then how does she end up marrying someone "outside" of the church? 
or was CLL part of the church families?  were his lawless familiy part of the washington church?  how did CLL come to meet connie.  why would she marry someone not in this church org, when all the rest of them do? it doesn't seem CLL's famliy were part of this baptist org.  one of his uncles is a mormon.  Many in his family are married several times.  His first cousins in the richard birdette lawless line have arrests.  he gets married the same day he is saved? or that is a mistake on the clover baptist road website(which I tend to think that is a mistake, as he gets married in Modesto CA, and saved in washington on the same day, quite a drive before or after the wedding I would think LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: May 11, 2009, 12:23:08 AM »

The following Resolution was passed:

“BE IT RESOLVED THAT we as Missionary Baptist preachers and church members do all that we can to keep what religious liberty that we have. Furthermore that we be careful to work hard to keep the principle of the separation of the church and the state before the people.

1. We recommend to the churches composing this Association that they exercise care in selecting pastors, evangelists, missionaries, and special speakers; and see that no man be permitted to speak in our churches who does not stand for Bible principles. Paul admonished the church at Thessalonica, to know them that labor among us. I Thess. 5:12.

2. Mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrines which ye have learned, and avoid them. Rom. 16:17. They serve not the Lord, but their own belly; by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
( My Note:  This might be why the people at the tracy church do not talk to any of the other church pastors there, etc.)

3. We recommend further that churches seek out and send out more missionaries in this vicinity; California and Oregon; and to the uttermost parts of the earth.

4. We recommend that our churches sponsor a Baptist educational program of direct missions and preparation for God's ministers and teachers. If we educate our own preachers, they will teach scriptural missions.

5. We further recommend that a preacher fellowship meeting be organized among the Churches of this Association to bring closer fellowship and understanding among our preacher.”

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: May 11, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

Hello DD,

I found this, maybe you can check it out and see if it is
in relation to Connie lawless?

http://www.tracypress.com/pages/ad_details?page_label=results&id=2631533-_________________________________public_notice__________________________________no&widget=listing_details&open=&

Love
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: May 11, 2009, 12:46:18 AM »

Johnson, Arden (ABA)

Arden was born January 21, 1923 in Arkansas. He was saved, baptized and surrendered to preach in a MBC. He was a graduate of the Missionary Baptist Seminary in Little Rock and pastored the MBC in Redfield, Arkansas

He had pastored the following California churches: Gloria Gardens, La Habra, and Earlimart. He was used extensively as an Evangelist and Lecturer in his early ministry. During this time he was very active in the Old State work.

In his later years, he had some serious problems and left the Landmark work. Later he returned to the work and was a member of the Calvary MBC in Fresno where his son Arden was pastor (ABA).  He died June 1, 1992 in Fresno.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: May 11, 2009, 12:52:20 AM »

It is the primary aim of this institute to communicate to worthy students the inexhaustible riches of God's Word, to glorify our Father in heaven, and equip the saints for the work of the ministry.

Done by order of the church,
A. D. Harris, Pastor, President
A. Harris, Dean
In regards to the history of the Alisal Baptist Institute: In 1980/81 there was a great interest in this area for a school to be started for the purpose of preparing men for the teaching and preaching ministry. There were also ladies who desired to be equipped for teaching other women, etc. Although I had been to school, I personally knew nothing about starting and operating a school. Being a graduate of Sacramento Baptist College, I contacted Bro. O.C. Harris (no relation) who worked in concert with the California Board of Education. Bro. Harris did the necessary paperwork and took care of the logistics in getting our school approved. On August 13, 1982 Secretary of State, March Fong Eu, gave certification and the school became registered with the office of Private Post-secondary Education of California. The school opened that fall with 30 plus students.

We also had a small teaching staff of three. My father taught Hebrew History and Church History. Bro. Lane Lawless taught English Grammar and I taught Homiletics and New Testament Survey. The school was open for five straight years with most of the students graduating. Over the past 24 years the school has only opened as needed. This spring when we closed for summer break we had 26 registered students.
Arthur DeWayne Harris

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: May 11, 2009, 01:09:52 AM »

HARRIS, ROBERT L TRACY, CA
Possible Relatives:

HARRIS, CONNIE L
HARRIS, ROBERT L (Age 49)

Associated names:

HARRIS, ROBERT 
 TRACY, CA
HAYWARD, CA

Possible Relatives:

ALLEN, SYDNEY CAROL (Age 64)
POTTS HARRIS, CONNIE L (Age 49)
HARRIS, ROBERT A (Age 72)
HARRIS, SCOTT MICHAEL (Age 41)

LAWLESS, CLIFFORD LANE (Age 67)

Associated names:

LAWLESS, LANE C
 LAWLESS, LANE L
 LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
 LAWLOR, LANE 
  TRACY, CA
SAN JOSE, CA
LIVERMORE, CA

Possible Relatives:

HUGHES, JONI IRENE (Age 41)
LAWLESS, CLANE (Age 31)
LAWLESS, LANE PASTR
LAWLESS, PSTR LANE
LAWLESS, CONNIE L (Age 67)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

CHAMMISA, CHERYL (Age 47) I keep wondering who these people are? 
CHAMMISA, JEFF
MARTINEZ, PORFIRIO

looks like connie L harris, (who is with robert L harris) is also last name of Potts and she is 49 years old.
connie L harris married to CLL, maiden name Harris and I don't think she has ever been a potts.  and she is 67.
so, not the same one 

To find me:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: May 11, 2009, 07:08:29 AM »

It is the primary aim of this institute to communicate to worthy students the inexhaustible riches of God's Word, to glorify our Father in heaven, and equip the saints for the work of the ministry.

Done by order of the church,
A. D. Harris, Pastor, President
A. Harris, Dean
In regards to the history of the Alisal Baptist Institute: In 1980/81 there was a great interest in this area for a school to be started for the purpose of preparing men for the teaching and preaching ministry. There were also ladies who desired to be equipped for teaching other women, etc. Although I had been to school, I personally knew nothing about starting and operating a school. Being a graduate of Sacramento Baptist College, I contacted Bro. O.C. Harris (no relation) who worked in concert with the California Board of Education. Bro. Harris did the necessary paperwork and took care of the logistics in getting our school approved. On August 13, 1982 Secretary of State, March Fong Eu, gave certification and the school became registered with the office of Private Post-secondary Education of California. The school opened that fall with 30 plus students.

We also had a small teaching staff of three. My father taught Hebrew History and Church History. Bro. Lane Lawless taught English Grammar and I taught Homiletics and New Testament Survey. The school was open for five straight years with most of the students graduating. Over the past 24 years the school has only opened as needed. This spring when we closed for summer break we had 26 registered students.
Arthur DeWayne Harris

Well now, if this school did not open until 1982 how was Lawless a graduate of it for his "pastoral" credentials in 1971?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: May 11, 2009, 09:17:52 AM »

seems all these harris/cooper/etc of the churches all keep marrying into the other church families.  So how is it that the daughter(connie harris), whose father is way up in this org, and also her mother's family way up in it, basically started the whole california part, then how does she end up marrying someone "outside" of the church? 
or was CLL part of the church families?  were his lawless familiy part of the washington church?  how did CLL come to meet connie.  why would she marry someone not in this church org, when all the rest of them do? it doesn't seem CLL's famliy were part of this baptist org.  one of his uncles is a mormon.  Many in his family are married several times.  His first cousins in the richard birdette lawless line have arrests.  he gets married the same day he is saved? or that is a mistake on the clover baptist road website(which I tend to think that is a mistake, as he gets married in Modesto CA, and saved in washington on the same day, quite a drive before or after the wedding I would think LOL

K- something is up here. Is RA Harris wife also a Connie Harris? Presumably Connie L Lawless Aunt? By my calculations in the proceeding :

They were R. A. Harless, A. A. Harris, Irene Harris, Connie Harris, Bill Whala, and Betty Whala. This motion became bogged down with substitutions and amendments until finally a substitute motion carried to unseat all messengers in complete harmony with the practices of the Brentwood church messengers. R. A. Harless brought charges against the Hughson Church for practicing pulpit affiliation

Connie L. Harris Lawless would have been 14.

DD-to your point, AA Harris jr, Connie's brother, is on record that they knew Clifford since the mid-fifties. IN 1955 CLL's Dad marries Esther, who is active in the Catholic Church until her death.

Where do the preacher lines start on the Lawless side and are they all Baptist? According the Clover Baptist site, CLL is "saved" in 1960, but not called to service until 1971, his credentials from a school that does not exist yet. So- shall we assume he was a preacher in WA from age X until moving to CA in 1960, as all kids are born there. There are no WA or Idaho churches listed on his site, why? How does the elusive Dale Johnson fit (not his first name of that I am positive)

Connie was 17 when they married and CLL was 27.. What did he do until then since we know he did not attend college?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1554 on: May 11, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

Come on Monkeys!  Its another Monday, lets knock out this Larry King with the facts!!

Cram up his email with reasons WHY he should CANCEL the SCAM-thonys!!

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.lkl.comment.html?12

ONE VOICE FOR CAYLEE!

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: May 11, 2009, 11:54:56 AM »

Prepare to hurl.

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6625955

SNIPPED by ME:
In southwest Missouri, police are investigating allegations of child sexual abuse involving church leaders and church members. Prosecutors in two counties say there are multiple victims and similar patterns of abuse.

Some of the alleged sexual contact may have been committed as part of a ritual or ceremony, crimes that are rare in the United States. NPR has reviewed extensive legal documents in these cases over several months and also talked to most of the accusers, as well as some of the accused.

The area of Missouri where the cases surfaced has been home to extremist and fringe groups in the past. Data show that a high number of cases of child sexual abuse in the same area are reported annually to the Department of Social Services. What makes this story different is that almost all the accusers — five so far — and the accused — five in total — are related by blood or marriage.

Newton County's Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Bill Dobbs says complicated family ties are involved in the cases....

Mornin' Monks...
HAPPY MOTHER"S DAYS MAMA MONKEYS
I missed ya...
Had my mom in town this weekend so I was spending good times with her.  But I see you ALL have been VERY BUSY as usual!
Riveting articleBlink!!!
And a very IMPORTANT READ, in this monkey's opinion!!!!!!
I'm catchin' up....
  LM
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: May 11, 2009, 12:13:23 PM »

Hey Blink
I have a question maybe you can answer...
Do you think it would be helpful to have a picture thread for the Lawless Tree or perhaps add just photos with names on to the new one Klaas started w/ no discussion?
Friend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1557 on: May 11, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »

Timothy John Lawless...Mother has been dead for a number of years....Jeffrey the youngest brother is also dead for more then 10 years. Timothy John Lawless is not related to the roofing company in Redding... Father of Timothy has not lived in California for many years and is most likely dead in Kansas.
Timothy Lawless is not related to Melissa Huckaby or the Tracy Lawless people.
Furthermore his arrest is not connected to the Sandra Cantu case! I have spoken with Timothy Lawless regarding the blinkoncrime.com site as well as this site and he has made it very clear that he is charged with multiple felonies unrelated to the Cantu case.
THERE'S NO CONNECTION TO MELISSA HUCKABY!!!!!!!!!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: May 11, 2009, 12:58:25 PM »

K- something is up here. Is RA Harris wife also a Connie Harris? Presumably Connie L Lawless Aunt? By my calculations in the proceeding :

They were R. A. Harless, A. A. Harris, Irene Harris, Connie Harris, Bill Whala, and Betty Whala. This motion became bogged down with substitutions and amendments until finally a substitute motion carried to unseat all messengers in complete harmony with the practices of the Brentwood church messengers. R. A. Harless brought charges against the Hughson Church for practicing pulpit affiliation

Connie L. Harris Lawless would have been 14.

DD-to your point, AA Harris jr, Connie's brother, is on record that they knew Clifford since the mid-fifties. IN 1955 CLL's Dad marries Esther, who is active in the Catholic Church until her death.

Where do the preacher lines start on the Lawless side and are they all Baptist? According the Clover Baptist site, CLL is "saved" in 1960, but not called to service until 1971, his credentials from a school that does not exist yet. So- shall we assume he was a preacher in WA from age X until moving to CA in 1960, as all kids are born there. There are no WA or Idaho churches listed on his site, why? How does the elusive Dale Johnson fit (not his first name of that I am positive)

Connie was 17 when they married and CLL was 27.. What did he do until then since we know he did not attend college?

R.A. is HARLESS, not Harris. I had assumed the connie L harris above is the daughter of AA and Irene harris/nee cooper.  so a 14 year old girl is voting to decide if a church is seated or not? hmm, maybe so.  Who knows what they do LOL  bascially, this family is voting to keep the church of a relative seated, and they are the only ones doing that except for Bill and Betty Whala, whoever they are.  They go against the whole org concerning this matter, and the relative ted cooper/pastor of the church in question, says they don't care if the church is seated or not/basically kicked out of the org.  So they are willing to break off and go their own way, and the whole famliy is risking to be kicked out as well.  It does not seem they really care if they break off or are ostersized from all the other churches, as we can read it is also their belief that other churches in the org should not allow unseated members to be in their churches, and also they should be avoided. 

The history of all these churches, orgs, schools is quite complicated.  Later on there was a big split from the "old state" churchs and a "cooperation" started.  then the school which opens when it is necessary with harris famliy being the main people running it.  Giving out diplomas and degrees before they are opened?  hmmm, maybe before they were accredited but were still a school? I don't know.  Now would be interesting to see if all the churches CLL was sent to was ones started by the "famliy". 

yes, now I do remember the wife of CLL's father was catholic.  I don't KNOW this, but I am suspecting it by the routes of CLL's family as they move around and also knowing that his grandmother Nancy Hanse Rowland was a migratory worker, that CLL's family might also have been a migratory family.  But how the heck does Connie end up with CLL?  that is just totally "out of the program" with the Harris / Cooper famliy.  Now wasn't it AA harris who was saved in a "bean field in salinas"?  one of the harris' were, have to look it up to be sure which one.  so were the Harris families also migrant workers? maybe they met on the "fruit circut"? Got to remember the depression brought so many people out from the mid-states etc to the west states and the work they found were in the fields.  its possible they all came out to get out of the depression and to work the migratory work.  These famlies might have met that way?  I don't know, just a guess.  Maybe there was a revival and CLL went to it?  who knows, but I would like to figure it out.  It just seems strange that a family like harris/cooper, would allow their 17 yr old daughter just meet someone out of nowhere and get married. 

hmm if harris new CLL since 1955.  let me figure out the dates on this. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: May 11, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »

Hey Blink
I have a question maybe you can answer...
Do you think it would be helpful to have a picture thread for the Lawless Tree or perhaps add just photos with names on to the new one Klaas started w/ no discussion?

I have SOME photos, I can add to the genealogy thread.  I will work on that. 

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.