April 27, 2024, 04:59:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 892711 times)
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2240 on: May 24, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »

DD, I don't think we have this Lawless?

James Leo lawless

http://www.press-enterprise.com/newsarchive/2002/08/21/1029906944.html
Love, great find, first I have seen that- do we know what year that article appeared?
B

Thank you B,

There are two I have found with the date published at the bottom of each page..

Published 9/28/2001

http://www.press-enterprise.com/newsarchive/2001/09/28/1001648285.html

Published 8/21/2002

I haven't found any article as of yet that is in relation and/or published in any other
newspapers/press/media..

Found the Superior court record of James Leo Lawless...

http://www.sbcounty.gov/courts/flash.asp

On the right side click "case information" and search by master list names

I didn't know if I should post the link directly to James Leo Lawless as
it directs you to a link that I believe to have an ip. address. Although public record
I still am cautious:)

I hope everyone has a beautiful holiday weekend!!

~Love~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2241 on: May 24, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »

DD, I don't think we have this Lawless?

James Leo lawless

Love, great find, first I have seen that- do we know what year that article appeared?
B

And take note in the Superior Courts of California, San Bernadino County alone, there are 60+ Lawless names listed under, "Master Name Search". Both, civil, and Criminal.

http://www.sbcounty.gov/courts/flash.asp
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2242 on: May 24, 2009, 11:15:20 PM »

If someone can check back for me: Thomas Byrd Lawless (1795-1887) married  Polly Spencer (1805-1830) in 1814 making her 9 years old?  One of his sons' is George Washington Lawless (1833-1905) had 9 children? #8 is Sylvester born in 1902, who is #9?  Of note George Washington Lawless' brother, Thomas Jefferson Lawless and his wife Sally nee Asby had 3 children and one of them is named George Washington Lawless, and GWL and his wife Rosanna named none of their 8 children after himself.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2243 on: May 24, 2009, 11:31:28 PM »

Just an FYI - there is an Everett Divers Lawless (1921-2001) who is the son of George William Lawless and Sallie Jane need Young  (see post #949) who has a daughter named Margaret Peggy Lawless and a son named Michael Lawless and this in in re post #2145.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2244 on: May 24, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »

fyi - the perv (post (817) James Charles Lawless has as one of his many alias James Charles Nicholas and he also uses the name James Robert.  FYI - George Washington Lawless and his wife Rosanna have a son named James Robert Creed Lawless, who has an aunt by the name of Sarah Ann nee Nicholas Lawless (married to Mac Lawless).  I have not seen the children of James Robert Creed (1888-1951) and his wife Virginia N.E. nee Winn Lawless (1890).
I'm searching because I just believe in my spirit there is a connection with these law-less people.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2245 on: May 25, 2009, 12:18:35 AM »

It's late, I'm confused -- who are the Lawless listed in post #967? 
DD, you will find another Spencer there, but I'm not sure who they are.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2246 on: May 25, 2009, 12:30:27 AM »

hi all, I am just now able to even get online.  I did something to my computer and it has taken me all day to try to straighten this mess out. Now I got stuck on a screen that has nothing, all files are gone UGH.  finally got explorer back, there are no tool bars.  I have this crazy looking background I have never seen before 

I will fool with this tonight and if I can't figure out where all my files are I will have to take my computer over to my kids and get them to fix it.  what a mess.  grrrr.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2247 on: May 25, 2009, 09:44:55 AM »

hi all, I am just now able to even get online.  I did something to my computer and it has taken me all day to try to straighten this mess out. Now I got stuck on a screen that has nothing, all files are gone UGH.  finally got explorer back, there are no tool bars.  I have this crazy looking background I have never seen before 

I will fool with this tonight and if I can't figure out where all my files are I will have to take my computer over to my kids and get them to fix it.  what a mess.  grrrr.

Oh no - Double Decker - please tell us you didn't loose your info and hurry - we need you back up and running !  Timmy's next trial is just around the corner !
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2248 on: May 25, 2009, 09:49:49 AM »

Hi Monkeys -

"VANDALS HIT SUSPECT’S CHURCH: Vandals knocked down the front sign of the Clover Road Baptist Church on Saturday in what church members are viewing as a hate crime…"

See post 41  Comment by bluewillow — May 24, 2009 @ 3:05 pm

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/05/22/sandra-cantu-case-huckaby-in-court-daniel-plowman-and-jane-doe-new-victims-3-more-charges-added-by-da/#comment-1484720

Also see post 39   Comment by LC — May 24, 2009 @ 11:02 am
This post makes one realize what ordinary people can do to help out a child in trouble.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2249 on: May 25, 2009, 11:39:25 AM »

This whole thing gives me an ill feeling in my stomach. There has been mass
research done on this family with credible evidence. I still believe a look into
melissas' moms past is of interest to me for the simplest of thoughts.
One concluding that I do not see Melissa as being nurtured as an infant. I am in
college and I just did a research paper titled, "The Effects in Adulthood when an
Infants NEEDS are not met". I also believe that Melissa's actions are the onset of
years and years of frustration, aggravation, alienation etc. There is an old saying, "if
you can't beat em, join em". I also see Melissa having an insecurity of attaching to
others in any kind of healthy relationship. This is my own emphasis on the situation
and it is hard to swallow really. And maybe I am wrong but I do not see anything
healthy about any of this. And although stemming from a religious background i
do not see that Melissa even acknowledging a god.

I also believe there have been alot
of people mentioned from the very start have some kind of knowledge of what
happened and/or are involved and have never been caught for such things. Also
taking note that they do not have a criminal record, and yet some do. The name
changing is crazy at the very least, and although back in the days using a mothers' maiden
name was common, I think it has been taken for granted within this family.
I also believe there are alot of said people who are not related to Melissa that are
involved. Strangers to us so to say.

It is an endless abyss into a society in which darkness consumes these people of corruption. When researching for my college
paper it was most difficult in my findings in adulthood. Stating that studies are scarce
because they do not follow infants, adolescence into adulthood. It is most profound
when an adulthood displays unethical and immoral behavior that we start to look into
their pasts. Then we know why.

This is only my emphasis/assessment and there is so much more that makes this
situation an example of the "Lawlessness" in our society in which most are blinded from.
Our society seems to close are eyes to the ill happenings in our world when awareness
should be made a priority. In educating our society that these things DO happen then maybe we can afford to say that we as parents and communities have
an open mind to all that surrounds us. Excluding that any of this could ever happen to
our own family is irrelevant when really it covers a broad horizon.

This case has touched me all the way here in the midwest, it saddens me, breaks my heart and has opened my eyes of my own surroundings. I also think it to be very sad that as parents or even just a caring individual that we must think of all we are close too and be aware. We do not wish to think anything ill of our family or friends or the community that surrounds us. It is sad, so very sad.
Love
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2250 on: May 25, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »

love4ever -- I will apologize from the get go for the abrupt way I am going to say this, because I have just read of another child (Neveaeh Amya Buchanan) gone missing and the mother's boyfriend is a SO and the mom knew it.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe we have a tendency of blaming our parents, siblings, grandparents, neighbors, schools, neighborhoods, government, religion, etc. for whatever ails us.  Trust me, this has been going on since the beginning of time when Eve blamed the serpent, Adam blamed Eve and also blamed God (it's the woman you gave me).  We have just fine tuned it over the years.  I think it is the biggest sin of all, the sin of excuses.  Like Melissa Huckaby, it is true that we are influenced by those around us as children; however, at what point in our lives do we take responsibility for our own choices.  (Yes, I do believe some people are truly evil and cannot help their evil selves, but that is the exception and not the rule.)  Because I was abused as a child, does not make me an abuser.  I can be a victim for the rest of my life or be a survivor, which means I will not allow the circumstances that harmed me control me.  I choose to follow in the footsteps and those learning examples of people whose lives represent honor, intergrity, and respect.  Because I have relative who are racist, does not make me a racist.  I choose whether to be a respector of people and children or not.  The examples are endless.  Does our childhood any influence, of course.  For those of us fortunate enough to have had parents who taught us right from wrong and the consequences, we are blessed.  But I also get to choose is I follow what I have been taught or if I want to take the sloppy, ignorant, lazy way out, and thus can do anything I want whenever I want -- then you betcha, I'm going to blame someone else.  Are there cases where there are folks suffering with mental issues, yes.  But like any illness, you choose whether to help make yourself better or not.  Is this always the case, of course not.  But is it the majority of cases, I believe so.
The old saying "if you can't beat em, join em" is in my personal opinion a cop out.  Our history is full of people whose childhood's would make anyone cringe; however, they decided early on this would not become a pattern in their own lives.  General terms like "our society" are too broad to have any significance -- which sector of society are you talking about?  The segments of society that need education, are the violators whose daily or weekly or monthly lives have encounters with law enforcement (and yes, this is usually a result of patterns learned as children).  But by golly, it is hard to find folks lining up to help teach those who want to be taught that there is another way to live life.  Most folks just complain about "them" (and all for the grace of God, is many cases, go I.) I volunteer as a chaplain in a medium security prison and I could go in there every day for the rest of my life and not have a chance to help those that want to be helped.  And to those who can't be helped or won't be helped, we need stricter laws to keep them out of our neighborhoods.  I say, we want bad things to quit happening to innocent children, they we need to get off our respective butts and make a difference, cause one person can.
Again, none of this is really directed at you, I am just reeling from the latest child victim, Sandra Cantu, Caylee Anthony, and all the precious children who have been harmed.  I mean no harm in what I say.

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2251 on: May 25, 2009, 11:37:14 PM »

love4ever -- I will apologize from the get go for the abrupt way I am going to say this, because I have just read of another child (Neveaeh Amya Buchanan) gone missing and the mother's boyfriend is a SO and the mom knew it.
Maybe I'm wrong, but I believe we have a tendency of blaming our parents, siblings, grandparents, neighbors, schools, neighborhoods, government, religion, etc. for whatever ails us.  Trust me, this has been going on since the beginning of time when Eve blamed the serpent, Adam blamed Eve and also blamed God (it's the woman you gave me).  We have just fine tuned it over the years.  I think it is the biggest sin of all, the sin of excuses.  Like Melissa Huckaby, it is true that we are influenced by those around us as children; however, at what point in our lives do we take responsibility for our own choices.  (Yes, I do believe some people are truly evil and cannot help their evil selves, but that is the exception and not the rule.)  Because I was abused as a child, does not make me an abuser.  I can be a victim for the rest of my life or be a survivor, which means I will not allow the circumstances that harmed me control me.  I choose to follow in the footsteps and those learning examples of people whose lives represent honor, intergrity, and respect.  Because I have relative who are racist, does not make me a racist.  I choose whether to be a respector of people and children or not.  The examples are endless.  Does our childhood any influence, of course.  For those of us fortunate enough to have had parents who taught us right from wrong and the consequences, we are blessed.  But I also get to choose is I follow what I have been taught or if I want to take the sloppy, ignorant, lazy way out, and thus can do anything I want whenever I want -- then you betcha, I'm going to blame someone else.  Are there cases where there are folks suffering with mental issues, yes.  But like any illness, you choose whether to help make yourself better or not.  Is this always the case, of course not.  But is it the majority of cases, I believe so.
The old saying "if you can't beat em, join em" is in my personal opinion a cop out.  Our history is full of people whose childhood's would make anyone cringe; however, they decided early on this would not become a pattern in their own lives.  General terms like "our society" are too broad to have any significance -- which sector of society are you talking about?  The segments of society that need education, are the violators whose daily or weekly or monthly lives have encounters with law enforcement (and yes, this is usually a result of patterns learned as children).  But by golly, it is hard to find folks lining up to help teach those who want to be taught that there is another way to live life.  Most folks just complain about "them" (and all for the grace of God, is many cases, go I.) I volunteer as a chaplain in a medium security prison and I could go in there every day for the rest of my life and not have a chance to help those that want to be helped.  And to those who can't be helped or won't be helped, we need stricter laws to keep them out of our neighborhoods.  I say, we want bad things to quit happening to innocent children, they we need to get off our respective butts and make a difference, cause one person can.
Again, none of this is really directed at you, I am just reeling from the latest child victim, Sandra Cantu, Caylee Anthony, and all the precious children who have been harmed.  I mean no harm in what I say.

Hi sister, no apology necessary...

I was venting and releasing some of my own frustration on the case. Sometimes my context may seem like I am making a statement that I believe that's the only way it is. But  quite the contrary, I am an objective and a very diverse woman, always open to others opinions and analysis. So I should be apologizing if my post came across the way it was perceived. I will try to explain my reasoning for you.

By no means am I making excuses for MH behavior just in my own way trying to assess why she did what she did. It is hard for me to grasp that a 28 yo female could do such a thing. I have been doing hours and hours of research on this family (lol) and it is never ending and sometimes frustrating in relation to the various name usage. Today it got to me, and made me sick to my stomach and sad at the same time that someone could do this to a child. In response to my own thoughts my message was a way in which I was tring to figure things out, if that makes sense? The quote, "If you can't beat em, join em" was stated as a weakness in which I see in MH. And tome that is what she had chosen to do. But I am not a professional so I really have no place to be stating anything as a "fact", just pondering.

Furthermore, "society" was mentioned for the society as a whole, to be educated in how perpetrators operate. While not excluding the perpetrator from education/therapy because I do favor this to be something that would lessen the statistics if there were more therapists willing to take the time to work with each individual. An observation of mine would be that it is easier to write a prescription and send them on their way then the latter; which would mean taking the time to evaluate, asses, and determine the reasoning for their behavior. However like with anything, they have to want too or it will not work. And for those who perpetrators who are not mentally equipped to understand any rationality of it all, then I don't know. I also solely believe that society needs to be aware of their surroundings. The cognitive behavior of a perpetrator vary from one extreme to another, so in educating society, or having society educate themselves, I find this to be of most importance when it comes to our children, adults etc., whoever it is that COULD become a victim. This would be evident if MH is convicted for the complaint in which a mother states her child was drugged by MH. If found guilty this is evidence that our society needs to become more aware to prevent the perpetrator from endangering others, which if convicted, we see, could lead to the death of the innocent.

I totally understand what you are saying Sister, I never meant my post to be perceived as a blame, or an excuse for the behavior of the said person. It was a time in which I was feeling the case itself from the beginning to the end. It is saddening, and felt through society from all over the world for any of the victims and families who have to endure such an experience. And as I said i even feel it all the way over here in the Midwest.

So no apology needed sister, I am on the same team as you. I am just inquisitive about why people do the things they do.
I hope you had a beautiful memorial weekend.

~love~

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2252 on: May 26, 2009, 12:24:08 AM »

Maybe I should just stay quiet..lol...what do you think Blink??
sometimes I confuse my own self when I take interest in something that bothers me. It also is a way of educating myself in relation to  having my own children, and a heartfelt sadness for the victims of such perpetrators, especially the little ones who can not defend themselves mentally or physically. If I am out of line please do let me know.

~love~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2253 on: May 26, 2009, 12:52:20 AM »

To me this is a demonstration of educating, advocacy/awareness and concern within the community. It is a place where people gather to send a message. A place where those who have been through such an experience can help others get through theirs. In continuance, a place where you know you are not alone and as a sector of society places emphasis on how the people can take heed to the safety of their children or those who are not able to fend for themselves (Staff, TP)

On the other hand is the perpetrator, and although society as a whole wishes there would be more done, we are not the law. The authorities in which have the means to reform or to make new laws should do so. As people in the social sector of our communities, we have the means to come together and make aware of any given situation, and provide safety and education from those who have been where those have not, and don't want to be.

Work Cited:
Staff, TP. "Missing children's event in honor of Sandra." 25 May 2009. Tracy Press.  http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=home&id=2619440-Missing+children-s+event+in+honor+of+Sandra&widget=push&article-Missing%20children-s%20event%20in%20honor%20of%20Sandra%20=&instance=home_news_lead_story&open=&

Tracy press
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2254 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:04 AM »

Dear Love -- no need to be quiet.  The only way we (all of us) learn is to grapple with issues and keep an open mind.  That's what makes it so great here.  There is no one way -- we are all striving for justice!  I enjoy reading your posts, they are thought provoking.
Yes, my day was quiet -- a day of personal reflection about my Dad and others who have given their lives/fought and our fighting for our liberties, including the ability to send our thoughts to one another and remain unafraid.
Be blessed. an angelic monkey

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2255 on: May 26, 2009, 02:00:06 AM »

okay, I have my files up and running again.  boy what a mess I had.  I also had to do a little work on something else, but I am ready to get back on this genealogy now. It's pretty late though for tonight and now I have to refresh my mind as to who is who in all these genealogy lines ugh.  seems if I get sidetracked for one minute I have to "relearn" who is who ugh.

I have to get focused again.  I remember I was working on the grants pass line and from what I was seeing it was hooking up with fresno line.  And we have a gerald d lawless in fresno, which I have to try to see if it is the same gerald d lawless who married luanne.  Then I have to try to find the parents of record on IAN who is listed as the son of gerald d lawless.  Luanne is the mother of one of ian's brothers, and not sure how many of the other children.  she is the forger, son brynne is the assaulter.  We also have a gerald d lawless in whittier, and melissa's family lives/lived there as well.

we then have the ronald sutton lawless line I was working on. 

in the grants pass line the mother was MITCHELL.  the children born, kansas, colorado, fresno ca.  we also have a mitchell mother and lawless father whose children are born in alameda.  I have to figure out if these are the same parents of the children born in fresno, is this a mitchell sister who married a lawless brother?  that is something else I have to work on.

and we were trying to figure out who in oregon is the connection to judy lawless/nee purks, mother of melissa.  she went there and stayed with someone who is suppose to be a lawless family and who is suppose to be the aunt of someone in the family, but the article was not exactly clear to who it was.  Melissa also supposedly told x husband she would hide their daughter in oregon.  So we have to determine who these people might be as well. 

In all of this my purpose was to see who melissa ties to to see if there is some ongoing "craziness" in this family or in-laws or whatever.  It is a long drawn out process to hook up all these names and figure out who might have actually had close contact to one another.  I personally believe Melissa has had some kind of contact with someone who might very well be involved in whatever she was doing, but as of yet, I have not figured out who that might be.  It might be within the family/relatives, or it might be through someone she knows who is not related to her.  My concern is there are others out here who are just as involved in this weird stuff and the arrest of Melissa is not going to STOP what is going on.  I don't for a second believe Melissa is the only one with this behavior.  There are so many weirdos running lose out here, and they are people no one ever suspects.  The more you look into these things the more you realize just how much of this is going on.  People think the circumstances with melissa are unique; I don't.  I think these things are going on all over every day.  My purpose is to try to figure out who else might have been involved with whatever melissa was doing.  This kind of thing is rampant.  We need to dig and expose these people.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2256 on: May 26, 2009, 02:37:42 AM »

WELCOME BACK DD!!!!!!

I think I got lost without you...lol... I really felt sad today about all of this and everything else I read about in this world. I never read the news in our world on a consistent basis as i have been doing as of lately. It tears at my heart, especially in consideration to human beings. I just don't get it sometimes, but we must go on. I have been on the search in Grants pass and just wherever my mind takes me (lol).. Sometimes I get distracted and start reading articles I find and then lose where I am. Maybe I should take notes??    LOL

Nice to have you back!! an angelic monkey

~Love~
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2257 on: May 26, 2009, 02:44:12 AM »

Dear Love -- no need to be quiet.  The only way we (all of us) learn is to grapple with issues and keep an open mind.  That's what makes it so great here.  There is no one way -- we are all striving for justice!  I enjoy reading your posts, they are thought provoking.
Yes, my day was quiet -- a day of personal reflection about my Dad and others who have given their lives/fought and our fighting for our liberties, including the ability to send our thoughts to one another and remain unafraid.
Be blessed. an angelic monkey

My thoughts were with my father who served and has passed as well, and all others who serve and have served and gave their lives for our country. They are Heroes!
I love to learn Sister, I do not think I could ever learn enough. Let's continue to help others search for the answers.  And thank you for the blessings, same to you as well Sister an angelic monkey

~Love~
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2258 on: May 26, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkies !!!

I found this on Blink on Crime - Post 60.  Thank Heaven everything is not in the gag order !

http://cbs5.com/video/?id=50519@kpix.dayport.com
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2259 on: May 26, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Dear God -- Melissa has a son!  See blinkoncrime.com
I am so furious and sickened (mentally and physically!)
I will be back to do more research, my brain is so sad I can't think.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.