March 29, 2024, 12:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 888182 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »

what do you have on gordon lester lawless

anything will help, so I can figure out the right one. 

what state, town, age, anything?
http://www.veromi.net/Summary.asp?fn=gordon&mn=&ln=lawless&dobmm=&dobdd=&doby=&city=&state=&age=&vw=&Search=&Input=&x=110&y=20
LAWLESS, GORDON
Available    RNCHO CORDOVA, CA    Possible Relatives:
LAWLESS, RAYMOND G
LAWLESS, LINDA V
---------
LAWLESS, GORDON L (Age 40)
Associated names:
 LEWLESS, GORDON L
Available(5)    Available    WESTERLY, RI
BRADFORD, RI      Possible Roommates / Associates:

DURFREE, ANGIE M (Age 35)
NETROE, ANGEL MARIE (Age 41)
LAWLESS, ANGEL (Age 38)

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »

BINGO ON GORDON LESTER LAWLESS!!!   LOOK HERE!!!!  PICTURE AND ALL!!!!!

http://www.backgroundcheckall.com/sex-offender-detail.php?st=ME&oID=ME5115&aID=182804961

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2009, 11:39:38 PM »

Name: Gordon L Lawless Sr
Birth Date: Nov 1924
Phone Number: Edit-No phone numbers please
Address: 47 Tower St, Westerly, Rhode Island 02891-0901 (1993)

brb I have to reboot, I have so much stuff open the computer is like a snail LOL.

brb with more
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 12:11:39 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

http://www.backgroundcheckall.com/sex-offender-detail.php?st=ME&oID=ME5115&aID=182804961

By the way, he is also associated with the Westerly RI addresses posted earlier.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2009, 11:45:56 PM »

By the way, he is also associated with the Westerly RI addresses posted earlier.

yes same birthday on that address, let me find more

gee an 85 yr old sex offender, wth

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »

yes same birthday on that address, let me find more

gee an 85 yr old sex offender, wth

yep:  Check this out: http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/step3.pl?id=5115&search=3&zip=04769&area=0&limiter=

His convictions were in Rhode Island:

Statute: Second Degree Child Molestation
Court: Rhode Island
Docket #: W2-2002-0366A

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2002/feb/22/childprotection.society

Paedophile vigilantes face life termsRetired sea captain murdered after he was cleared of indecently assaulting nine-year-old girl
Martin Wainwright The Guardian, Friday 22 February 2002 01.55 GMT Article historyTwo self-appointed "paedophile vigilantes" face life sentences for the murder of a retired sea captain committed according to a plan drawn up by a teenage girl high on cannabis and alcohol.
Pub cellarman Ian Lawless, 40, and his jobless godson Gary Lawson, 19, shouted abuse as they were found guilty of setting fire to the Grimsby flat of Alf Wilkins, 67, a former deep sea fisherman and tugboat captain who had been cleared of indecently assaulting a nine-year-old girl.

Two other neighbours on the Yarborough estate in Grimsby were also convicted for their part in the murder. Mr Wilkins died of smoke inhalation after the pair set fire to his flat by igniting an accelerant they had poured through his letter box.

Chantelle Day, 17, who drew up the murder plan, will be sentenced later for conspiracy, while Gary Fairbanks, 43, was given two years for intimidating a witness.

After the five week trial at Hull crown court, Detective Superintendent Gavin Baggs, who led the murder inquiry, warned the case sent "a strong message about what happens to people who chose to take the law into their own hands".

He said: "Alfred Wilkins was a well liked old man who kept himself to himself, but who was tormented by criminal offences founded by speculation. We are particularly grateful to witnesses who bravely spoke out, sometimes against neighbours, friends and relatives."

Lawson and Lawless - who was described as obnoxious by his QC - both claimed that their actions had widespread support on the estate.

The trial heard that the pensioner, who was waiting for a hip operation, had been targeted ruthlessly - taunted in the street and savagely beaten a week before his death by two hooded men who burst into his graffiti-sprayed flat.

He led a lonely life and had befriended some of the children on the estate, but those involved with the murderous gang repaid him with vicious rumour-mongering and steadily worsening violence.

The trial was told that a murder plot was hatched over drunken drug-taking sessions, based on an illiterate blueprint drawn up by Day, who was then Lawson's 16-year-old girlfriend. This proposed not only a variety of ways of killing Wilkins but also gave details of alibis for those involved.

Extracts read to the jury included: "Put some socks in his mouth with some Sellotape over it. Pour petrol all over his flat and all over him. Then set him on fire. Then set fire to his flat making sure it is all blown up with him in it."

The trial heard details of Lawless's chronic drunkenness and fantasies, which included an attempt to persuade fellow prisoners on remand that he was a member of the Taliban. Lawson meanwhile openly boasted of the day that turpentine was poured through Wilkins's letterbox and set alight: "He is going to get done in. I am going to do it. He is going to get blown up."

The day after his victim's flat had been left a blackened ruin, he said to a friend: "I told you I would do him in. I killed Alf."

Wilkins's suffocated body was found in the kitchen of his flat in February last year with the word "Nonce" - prison slang for sex offender - scrawled on the window, and his 12-year-old black alsatian Lucky lying nearby. Lawson told Humberside police detectives after his arrest: "When it became known Alf was dead, everyone wanted to party."

Fairbanks was found not guilty of incitement to murder but admitted telling a witness Mandy Tasker, his next-door neighbour: "Tasker, you're a f***ing grass. I am going to petrol bomb your house."

Ian Lawless caught my eye hear but this is in UK I believe.  If it si irrelevant please delete.  I did not know and have been finding some other things out of country regarding the Lawless clan.
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2009, 11:55:54 PM »

Ok, it's midnight here on the East Coast.  Good night guys--keep up the good work.  Remember why we're here-

JUSTICE FOR SANDRA!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2009, 11:58:48 PM »

And you guys trying to prove what ?
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #229 on: April 29, 2009, 12:08:58 AM »

Mods therem is a very bad word in an article that I copied and pasted.  I should have struck through it before pasting but forgot.  ME sorry monkey...
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: April 29, 2009, 12:12:37 AM »

Mods therem is a very bad word in an article that I copied and pasted.  I should have struck through it before pasting but forgot.  ME sorry monkey...

It is in my last long post above, towards the end starts with f.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2009, 12:16:21 AM »

I know Kat_Gram your thinking  to all of this. But truly their is a bottom to all of this and the links are slowly falling into place - that the Lawless family is all connected within .. something that is not " Godly" ..
All centering around " Abuse within Clergy" primarily towards children ..
Which links to the Death of Sandra Cantu. It's too much for me to try to explain in one post.
The Lawless family of who are simply named - all have alias names - many names and past's and history's that are all associated with sexual abuse of children..
what you see within all the posts are pieces of a very entangled dynamic puzzle ..

Monkey's are in pursuit for Justice for Sandra ...
That and Justice period, not letting the Lawless slide .. Not this time.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: April 29, 2009, 12:19:03 AM »

Gordon Lawless
Home in 1930: Millinocket, Penobscot, Maine
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1924 
Relation to Head of House: Son 
Parent's Name: Alice L
Race: White

Education:

Military service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View Image
Neighbors: View others on page 
Household Members: Name Age
Alice L Lawless 41 
Katherine N Leclair 19 
Lionel L Leclair 2 4/12 
John F Lawless 14 
Dammey Lawless 11 
Donald Lawless 7 
Gordon Lawless 6

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #233 on: April 29, 2009, 12:20:44 AM »

I know Kat_Gram your thinking  to all of this. But truly their is a bottom to all of this and the links are slowly falling into place - that the Lawless family is all connected within .. something that is not " Godly" ..
All centering around " Abuse within Clergy" primarily towards children ..
Which links to the Death of Sandra Cantu. It's too much for me to try to explain in one post.
The Lawless family of who are simply named - all have alias names - many names and past's and history's that are all associated with sexual abuse of children..
what you see within all the posts are pieces of a very entangled dynamic puzzle ..

Monkey's are in pursuit for Justice for Sandra ...
That and Justice period, not letting the Lawless slide .. Not this time.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #234 on: April 29, 2009, 12:25:37 AM »

Doubledecker

How in the world do you keep track of all what you post - I have a hard time myself.

I start going back, and I wind up forth and then my Monkey brain splits because I think of something and .. cant recall who ..or how I recall it ..
How do you keep tract of all this ?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 29, 2009, 12:25:51 AM »

I got here because people were saying timothy john lawless the guy arrested for all the counts of sexual abuse in sacramento was related to melissa huckaby.

I decided to prove it or disprove it one LOL

so that is what brought me here LOL

so that is what I am doing. 

the only way to do this is to go through the whole family and all the people they married to see if they connect LOL

It looks like a jumbled up mess unless you familiarize yourself with all these names, but once you understand how they all connect you can then see we are really getting somewhere here.

I am also making a "report" form of all this information, which I will post when we have this all hooked up.  Shouldn't be too much longer until we figure out how all this is connected.  we just about have it for a link in the middle.

we are working from present back, and from past forward, they will meet up somewhre in between. 

but for those who are not really following along, this looks like one huge mess LOL

but really, we are getting there. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 29, 2009, 12:29:23 AM »

Doubledecker

How in the world do you keep track of all what you post - I have a hard time myself.

I start going back, and I wind up forth and then my Monkey brain splits because I think of something and .. cant recall who ..or how I recall it ..
How do you keep tract of all this ?

Its not easy LOL

but I do have all my work in a searchable database.  most of it I can remember, but when I can't I just go search for it.  but I have these names down pretty well now

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #237 on: April 29, 2009, 12:33:32 AM »

I got here because people were saying timothy john lawless the guy arrested for all the counts of sexual abuse in sacramento was related to melissa huckaby.

the only way to do this is to go through the whole family and all the people they married to see if they connect LOL

It looks like a jumbled up mess unless you familiarize yourself with all these names, but once you understand how they all connect you can then see we are really getting somewhere here.

I am also making a "report" form of all this information, which I will post when we have this all hooked up.  Shouldn't be too much longer until we figure out how all this is connected.  we just about have it for a link in the middle.

we are working from present back, and from past forward, they will meet up somewhre in between. 

but for those who are not really following along, this looks like one huge mess LOL

I am going call you " DD" from now on in Sandra's Cages.
When I first joined SM - I did and still do at times what your doing when you post .. seems that if you type it that way it is easier to read ..when you add all the breaks between sentences. I am GUILTY too  Shocked. I learned though it just takes up too much space and its harder to read when someone does put spaces between sentences.
Not knockin you at all. You have done a tremendous amount of research and work - and YOU are breaking brick walls with your info... Just thought I would mention it ..
Again please don't take it personal as a Ugh. I read all your posts - all of them.
No Hate k ........ please don't find me that way 
Justice for Sandra

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 29, 2009, 12:41:37 AM »

the link I am missing and trying to find is gary d lawless who is the father of record for timothy John Lawless aks Gomes. 

timothy's brothers are Gary Duane Lawless and Jeffrey Carl Lawless, both aka gomes.

their mother is marylin Elizabeth Tieken
married Gary D lawless, she also married him the same date as Marylin E Short
she divorced him a month later.  she married manuel gomes 5 yrs later.

the father gary D lawless is the one who just is nowhere to be found. 

I have the famliy in glenn county ca, tehema county ca, butte county ca, shasta county ca, napa ca,

they all have arrest records, even the mother. 
drugs, dui's, battery, and there is a gary d lawless in butte county court records who failed to register as a sex offender but was found over in the alameda jail for charges involving a drug deal gone bad in oakland.  his sentence should have been up sometime this year, so he could be out now or he might still be in prison. 

if this is the person in the butte county jail then it would be the brother gary d lawless because of his age.  his brother and mother also had charges in butte county so I would think this is the gary of that family. 

if so, they we have to sex offenders in this family, timothy john lawless and gary d lawless his brother.

I am trying to find the father gary d lawless to see if he ties into the family of clifford lane lawless, melissa's grandfather.  so this is why we are going up and down all the lawless lines to find this guy and see how all this family connects.  while doing so, we are running into more and more child molesters within the lawless lines. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2009, 12:45:26 AM »

I am going call you " DD" from now on in Sandra's Cages.
When I first joined SM - I did and still do at times what your doing when you post .. seems that if you type it that way it is easier to read ..when you add all the breaks between sentences. I am GUILTY too  Shocked. I learned though it just takes up too much space and its harder to read when someone does put spaces between sentences.
Not knockin you at all. You have done a tremendous amount of research and work - and YOU are breaking brick walls with your info... Just thought I would mention it ..
Again please don't take it personal as a Ugh. I read all your posts - all of them.
No Hate k ........ please don't find me that way 
Justice for Sandra

haha oh on the spacing of sentences. 
I guess I do that because I usually don't "talk" much and just use to separating research names etc so it is not all ran together.  Never even thought of it before. LOL

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.