March 29, 2024, 09:33:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 888324 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: April 30, 2009, 03:31:54 PM »

Does anyone have the DOB handy for the John Lawless we're trying to find?  (the one that married Shutt?)

Sorry do not have it as a positive date but was abt 1958

I do know that Shutt's mother's maiden name was Halliday.

John and Ms. Shutt have at least 4 kids:

boy
boy
girl
boy
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: April 30, 2009, 04:03:40 PM »

okay let me jump back in here, have looked everywhere for missing john lawless. 
he's as hard to find and gary d lawless father of timothy. 

it seems the lawless' who leave the chelan/brewster area, go somewhere else and just disappear.  You have to wonder why.  Maybe they are running from the law or they are in prison somewhere?  or they just change their name.  Up into a few years ago it was very easy to change your name and be someone else.  we might have to start tracing them through their kids and see who just pops up out of nowhere always living with the family somewhere else?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 30, 2009, 04:06:29 PM »

it seems the lawless' who leave the chelan/brewster area, go somewhere else and just disappear.  You have to wonder why.  Maybe they are running from the law or they are in prison somewhere?  or they just change their name.  Up into a few years ago it was very easy to change your name and be someone else.  we might have to start tracing them through their kids and see who just pops up out of nowhere always living with the family somewhere else?

Here is one who doesn't drop out.  THis is the step brother of our Bill Lawless - Parents Richard Thomason and Linda K McCroskey

April 2005 – Apprentice contestant has orchard roots.  Alex Thomason credits his farm background for training him for the real world and possibly reality TV.  Thomason, son of Brewster Washington orchardist Richard and Linda Thomason is a contestant on the hit series The Apprentice.
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: April 30, 2009, 04:13:35 PM »

REGARDING A PARTIAL LIFT ON THE GAG ORDER - an email from my attorney friend living near Tracy:

Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 1:23 PM
Subject: RE: Partial lift of the gag order in Sandra Cantu case.

“As of April 30 at 12:15 p.m, there is no news on the official
San Joaquin Superior Court website that the gag order was partially lifted. The original gag order remains in place. There was a news article that speculated that it would be partially lifted. Also the court has not emailed to the media any information about a partial lift.

It would probably take a motion by media before the judge to try to lift or modify the original gag order or the gag order on the document filed by the DA in opposition to the disnterment.

Unfortunately, once a judge puts a gag order in place, it is darn expensive in time and money to do the paperwork to try to lift it. And the media usually will have the motion denied by the trial judge and her judicial decisions will havfe to go up appeal to the California Court of Appeals with a writ application and if the writ is not denied summarily, which often happens, and the writ is actually reviewed by the court, the process often takes months to hear. This is so despite the fact the media usually requests quick emergency relief re: lifting a gag so that the trial proceedings don’t pass by in a gagged stated, before a court actually issues a decision one way or the other.

Public court proceedings are the goal of the California judiciary, at least officially, but in practice, sealing is rampant in all kinds of cases, often for specious reasons.

I see your posting at ScaredMonkeys, Blink, and co. I admire your activism.

It appears from the response of the Tracy Press that they did not dig into the Timothy Lawless connection to Melissa Huckaby, other than making a few phone calls to the official authorities.”

K

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #464 on: April 30, 2009, 04:18:09 PM »

Does anyone have the DOB handy for the John Lawless we're trying to find?  (the one that married Shutt?)

Sorry do not have it as a positive date but was abt 1958

I do know that Shutt's mother's maiden name was Halliday.

John and Ms. Shutt have at least 4 kids:

boy
boy
girl
boy

That's fine.  The year will help me narrow it down.  Sorry I haven't been too active today--kinda under water a bit at work.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2009, 04:19:53 PM »

REGARDING A PARTIAL LIFT ON THE GAG ORDER - an email from my attorney friend living near Tracy:

San Joaquin Superior Court website that the gag order was partially lifted. The original gag order remains in place. There was a news article that speculated that it would be partially lifted. Also the court has not emailed to the media any information about a partial lift.

It would probably take a motion by media before the judge to try to lift or modify the original gag order or the gag order on the document filed by the DA in opposition to the disnterment.

Unfortunately, once a judge puts a gag order in place, it is darn expensive in time and money to do the paperwork to try to lift it. And the media usually will have the motion denied by the trial judge and her judicial decisions will havfe to go up appeal to the California Court of Appeals with a writ application and if the writ is not denied summarily, which often happens, and the writ is actually reviewed by the court, the process often takes months to hear. This is so despite the fact the media usually requests quick emergency relief re: lifting a gag so that the trial proceedings don’t pass by in a gagged stated, before a court actually issues a decision one way or the other.

Public court proceedings are the goal of the California judiciary, at least officially, but in practice, sealing is rampant in all kinds of cases, often for specious reasons.

It appears from the response of the Tracy Press that they did not dig into the Timothy Lawless connection to Melissa Huckaby, other than making a few phone calls to the official authorities.”
K

Well we sure are digging.  Maybe they are waiting for us to finish?            Hello Tracy Press!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

okay

john calls home in 1986 from bangor maine

there is an amanda lawless who is in bangor maine.  I can't find richard there, but I do find an amanda there approx right age /within a year or so.  she is at some of the same addresses as Turner, Shepard and other connected names

john is the son of richard birdette lawless who married Bette June Grimes and also Toots.

we have the children of bette and richard as
son 1- gerald/jerry m. luanne(fraud) with child brynne(assault)
son 2 - "missing" john

what if richard ray lawless is another child of richard birdette lawless

could be from the bette marriage or the toots marriage
which wife was he married to first? 
it stands to reason that he could have a son richard named after him. 

if john is calling from bangor maine, and richard marries an amanda who lives in bangor maine with names like turner and shepard, it could be john and richard ray are brothers or step brothers. 

this is just a thought, but it seems plausible, I will keep looking

To find me:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2009, 04:27:19 PM »

I think its important to note you wont find anyone on record saying there is no relation....
Why if someone talked to an "official" wouldnt they be willing to be quoted?

Jess- I think you are 100% correct. I eluded to that last night. In some cases there are tons with gaps, but with same initials.. a marker for that.
B
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 30, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »

The children of Bette and Richard were posted yesterday  as a recap:

Child 1 Nancy B abt 1946 married Nick Pizzitola (father was Charles Nickolas Pizzitola mother was Audrey Black)
Child from this marriage was posted today.  It was a girl Pizzitola

Child 2 Gerry Lawless married a Luanne Warner/Campbell (parents were Dean Warner and Ms. Wainscott)

They had Four  children
Ein/Ian Lawless
Brynne  Cole Lawless B 14 Mar 1983, Wenatchee
Colt Lawless
Kai Aaron Richard Lawless

Child 3 Carleen Lawless married Tom  Shepard (parents are George Leo Shepard b. 26 Oct 1910 Old Everts, South Dakota
Mother Violet Louise Olmsted B 20 Mar 1916 Pollock, South Dakota

Child one Sarah  Shepard
Child two Judd Shepard
Child three Terry Shepard
One of the above two Shepard girls marries a Theal
Carleen/Carlene Shepard/Lawless also comes up with a Mike Micheals.  Not sure how she is connected as of yet

Child 4 John Lawless married Ms. Shutt ( father Mr Shutt mother Ms. Halliday)
 They had 4 children

Child one male
Child two male
Child three female
Child four male

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: April 30, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »

okay answering my own question... he married toots first

Richard Birdette Lawless (uncle of CLL)
Marriage to Wilma Toots Holt
Seattle, King, Washington, United States

Dec 31 1945
Marriage to Bette June Grimes
Pateros, Okanogan, Washington, United States
(she later{june 6, 1965} married Donald Lafayette Johnson )

children of richard Birdette Lawless and bette June Grimes

Gerald/Jerry Lawless m. Luanne(fraud) - son brynne assautl
John ( calls from bangor )married Ms. Shutt ( father Mr Shutt mother Ms. Halliday)

richard ray lawless - child rape  lives in clarkston/lewiston also
marries Amanda - there is an amanda lawless in bangor with turner & shepard names
also on his charges he is aka "dick"
City: Lewiston
State: Idaho

Zip Code: 83501-5351
Phone Number: 208-Edit-No phone numbers please
Residence Years: 1998 1999 2000 2001

DEER LODGE, MT
LEWISTON, ID
CLARKSTON, WA

MARYSVILLE, WA
EVERETT, WA
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA
LYNNWOOD, WA

Possible Relatives:

JEANBLANC, AMANDA MARIE (Age 30)wife?
LAWLESS, RENEE M (Age 36)
LAWLES, RICHARD
BREITBACH LAWLESS, HEATHER CHRISTINE

Possible Roommates / Associates:

MONTGOMERY, BRENDA KAY (Age 51)
I am sure this name is in one of the news articles posted on the board?

I don't know if this is the right amanda who married Richard Ray Lawless -child rape

Amanda M Lawless
Address: 394 Broadway, Bangor, Maine 04401-0201 (1993)
[200 Hancock St, Bangor, Maine 04401-1001 (1992)]
[407 Howard St, Bangor, Maine 04401]

I checked everyone at these addresses
last names I recognize are shepard, turner,

in house with amanda lawless in maine
Possible Relatives:

TURNER, GERALD E (Age 74)
TURNER, GARY J (Age 38)
TURNER, JULIA L (Age 73)
TURNER, JAMES E (Age 47)
TURNER, ANGELA A (Age 30)
TURNER, ALANNA M (Age 31)
TURNER, JAY D (Age 55)
TURNER, COLENE
TURNER, JOHNNA L (Age 30)

SHEPARD, KATHY C (Age 59)
SHEPARD, WAYNE L (Age 59)
SHEPARD, CHRISTOPHER S (Age 33)

HARRIS, CHARLES H (Age 67)
HARRIS, CHARLES H
HARRIS, C
HARRIS, CHAS H
HARRIS, CHARLES
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:58:44 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 30, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

Here is one who doesn't drop out.  This is the step brother of our Bill Lawless - Parents Richard Thomason and Linda K McCroskey

April 2005 – Apprentice contestant has orchard roots.  Alex Thomason credits his farm background for training him for the real world and possibly reality TV.  Thomason, son of Brewster Washington orchardist Richard and Linda Thomason is a contestant on the hit series The Apprentice.

More about Bill Lawless' Step-brother Alex Thomason (there is also a picture of him on the link if you are curious):
 Monday, December 27, 2004

Alex Thomason, a 29-year-old prosecutor who grew up on an apple farm there, is one of two Apprentice candidates from Seattle for this upcoming season in which contestants demonstrate their brashness, intellect and acumen to win a job with the august real estate tycoon.

This upcoming season pits two teams against each other -- one whose members have impressive academic credentials ("Book Smarts") against a team made of those who graduated only from high school and yet have succeeded in business ("Street Smarts").

Alex is on the Book Smarts team. He holds a law degree from Seattle University.

The Insider reached him about The Donald experience, but he was tight-lipped.

His family, though, gushed a bit.

"Oh, we're just really shocked and thrilled," said Linda, his mother. "We're really excited."

Audrey, his 19-year-old sister, dropped some hints. "We're proud. I don't know what to say. We're not supposed to say anything," she said. "Let's put it this way: I'm not surprised."

http://www.seattlepi.com/business/205191_theinsider27.html

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #471 on: April 30, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »

K

He/she is spot on with regard to the gag order.  But there's a greater expense than just time and money--it's public outcry.  A medial outlet would be taking a very calculated risk if it moved to lift this gag order, even partially so.  The language of the order is pretty powerful and I'd guess that for every one person who'd like to see it lifted, there are many more people who are happy to allow it to remain in place to ensure JUSTICE FOR SANDRA and perhaps the many other children who may be saved when this all comes tumbling down--and it will.  Just think what the media backlash would be like if the order was lifted at their request and information was made public that either jeopardized the case, jeopardized the "bigger investigation" as I'll call it, or was incredibily inflammatory.  As they say in these here legal circles, "You can't unring a bell."

Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: April 30, 2009, 04:50:08 PM »

Hi Doubledecker !  You better be careful - you maybe called as a witness and be held in contempt of court !  Great research you and the others are doing in finding all the family members. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: April 30, 2009, 04:59:56 PM »

Here are additional questions on the family that I have been keeping notes of through my research .  Would appreciate some help on these while I continue on Bill Lawless:

Vicki Lawless
Who is Vicki Lawless that becomes a math teacher in 1981 in Brewster and where does she fit?

Deidre Lawless
How does Deidre Lawless fit in with Carleen/Carlene Lawless?

Mar 1982 – Carlene and Sarah Shepherd and Betty Lawless attended the production of Alice in Wonderland in Wenatchee Saturday.  They also visited Deidre Lawless there.

Aug 1982 – Deidre Lawless of Wenatchee has been visiting here with grandmother, Betty and Don Johnson.. The Johnsons and Tom and Carlene Shepard went to Wenatchee last Saturday for the wedding reception of Jerry Lawless

Dawn Lawless
How does she fit into the Lawless clan if she is singing with Ethel?

Sep 1982 – Organist was Ethel Lawless , Dawn Lawless sang.

Lucille Lawless
How does Lucille fit into the clan?

1981 Lucille Lawless of Tacoma attends wedding of Mary Lynn Dowell Hill of Bridgeport and Bruce H Davis of Bridgeport

I dont know if this is the right deidre

Nevada Marriage

Name: Deirdre Lawless
Residence state: Nebraska  
Spouse: Leslie Leonard Lawrence
Spouse residence state: Nebraska 
Marriage Date: 7 Apr 1972
Marriage city: Las Vegas 
Officiant type: Religious celebrant 
Recorded date: 18 Apr 1972
Recorded county: Clark 

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 30, 2009, 05:01:43 PM »

The article is about Linda Thomason - mother of Bill Lawless.  All I can think of is Carleen Lawless 3rd child of Bette Grimes and Richard B Lawless (marriage 2).  I am loosing it, how do Charlene and Mildred Huckabee fit in?

Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: April 30, 2009, 05:05:02 PM »

Hi Doubledecker and Northern Rose!  You better be careful - you maybe called as a witness and be held in contempt of court !  Great research you and the others are doing in finding all the family members. 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 30, 2009, 05:12:05 PM »

Hi Doubledecker !  You better be careful - you maybe called as a witness and be held in contempt of court !  Great research you and the others are doing in finding all the family members. 

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 30, 2009, 06:05:37 PM »

Here is what I could find about Richard Bridette Lawless first marriage to Wilma Toots Holt.  There are still gaps but I am putting it out there if someone else wants to dig into it. 

Richard Birdette Lawless
B 22 Mar 1910 Washington
D 26 May 1962 Brewster, WA

married 1926 Seattle , Kind, WA

Wilma (Toots) Holt

Son  William “Bill”  Lawless

April 1982 Was on Brewster team in the Ridge River Run in Wenatchee as bicyclist leg came in 42 place out of 133 teams.

June 1982 Chairman for Country Fun Run 

Sept 1982 – went to Bonneville Salt Flat in Utah to try for the World Land Speed Record with Stepdad Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup

First marriage to a Ms. Hammond
   Child one Male Lawless
   Child two female Lawless

Second marriage to unknown
   Child one Female Lawless
   Child two Male Lawless

Marriage 3 to a Ms. Pickett
   Child one Female Lawless

About step father Rich Thomason B 1944 -1953
Married
Linda K McCroskey B Abt 1949 daughter of Windell McCroskey from Olympia
Chilren

Stepson Bill Lawless
Stepson Pat Kegley
Son Alex Thomason b abt 1975
Son Adam Thomason
Daughter Amber Thomason b 20 Sep 1983
Daughter Audrey b abt 1985

About step father Rich Thomason

Nov 1976 – Between forty and fifty people descended on Rich and Linda Thomason at their new home at Maverick Orchards on Brewster Flat Monday evening.  The Thomasons recently moved into a new three-part mobile home. 

May 1978 – Linda Thomason starts childbirth classes in Brewster

Oct 1979 Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup spent four days last week at Wendover, Utah attending Bonneville Speed Week.

Nov 1979 – Members of Our Saviour Lutheran Church in Brewster gathered at the Ed Tradup homr Sunday evening for an apple cider-making party and potluck dinner.  Guests also included Linda and Rich Thomason and family , who provided their cider press.

Apr 1980 – The April Prayer Brunch for the Quad-City Christian Womens Club will be held at the home of Mrs. Richard Thomason on Brewster Flat.

Oct 1981 Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup return from Bonneville Salt flats with care reaching 240mph

May 1982 Rich Thomason placed 6th in his class in the World’s Championship “Over the Hill Gang” motorcycle races at Moxee over the weekend.

July 1982 – Rich Thomasons and wife Linda take the Maverick Steamliner Brewster-based lans speed car to Utah salt flats
Aug 1983 Rich Thomasons family attends the Hot Rod races clocked at 125mph

Sept 1982 Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup second record attempt at breaking the land speed world record was washed out due to rain.  According to Thomason’s wife Linda the World finals were cancelled for the first time in 34 years due to heavy rain.

April 1983 Rich Thomason and his two sons Bill Lawless and Pat Kegley attend the Mattawa Desert 100 motor bike races

May 1983 Rich Thomason participated in moto cross races at Olympia over the weekend, winning 6th place in the World Championships for the Over the Hill Gang, the 30 to 39 year group.  The family visited in Olympia with Linda’s aprents, Mr. and Mrs Windell McCroskey.

Jul 1985 Brewster racing car Maverick owned and built by Brewster orchardists Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup reached a speed of 280 mph before going out of control and rolling several times.  Driver Thomason received only minor bruises.

20 Sep 1983 – Birth announcement – A girl(Amber) to Mr. and Mrs. Rich Thomason, Brewster.

Apr 1986 - Amber Thomason wins in easter egg hunt for 0-2 age group

Jan 1999 Richard Thomason said his father made money on Red Delicious apples for more than 30 years.  No more, Thomason has pulled out his Red Delicious trees.

April 2005 - In Brewster, Richard Thomason, one of about 2,000 apple growers in the state, welcomed the news. Some apple-packing lines have cut back on work, partly because of the apple ban, he said.
Feb 2009 - Richard Thomason represents farmers in the North Central Washington. After an engineering career, he returned to run Maverick Orchards, producing tree fruits, primarily apples. “I view the farm life experience as a wonderful character builder,” Thomason said. “I’m a strong believer in the strength it bestows on kids.”

"Exports are just critical. We don't have enough markets in the United States to take all the apples that we have," said Thomason, who also is a plant engineer with Brewster Heights Packing Inc.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 30, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »

I'll hop on the thomason branch in a bit, right now I am coming down the shepard line finding more info.  they end up in california in calaveras county and in lodi. 
this will take me a bit to get them together. 

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 30, 2009, 06:31:58 PM »

I'll hop on the thomason branch in a bit, right now I am coming down the shepard line finding more info.  they end up in california in calaveras county and in lodi. 
this will take me a bit to get them together. 

I hear ya!  I am going to work on how these all fit in:

Deidre Lawless
Dawn Lawless
Lucille Lawless
Vicky Lawless

and then see if there is a connection with the ones that Lonemonkey posted pics and info for:

James Charles Lawless b 15 sep 1953
Robert Alan Lawless b 23 sep 1983
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.