March 28, 2024, 06:37:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 887963 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #600 on: May 01, 2009, 12:40:30 PM »

Here are the other ones that I need census data, death, marriage certs on.  BIG thanks in advance

Violet Hazel Lawless
B. 6 Sep 1886 Indiana
D FL

Married 3 Jun 1907

Charles P Kopp

AND

She must have been pretty busy. . .

Name:     Violet H Lawless
Spouse Name:    Iler E Cloud
Marriage Date:    31 Oct 1908
Marriage County:    Miami
Estimated Birth Year:    1886
Source Title 1:    Miami County, Indiana
Source Title 2:    Index to Marriage Record 1850-1920 Inclusive Volum
Source Title 3:    Original Record Located County Clerks Office, Peru
Book:    C 12
OS Page:    544

Minnie Lawless
B 1870 Indiana

Married

William J  Ellis

Here's a start:

Spouse Name:    Cam Lawson
Marriage Date:    6 Jul 1904
Book:    C 11
OS Page:    481

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: May 01, 2009, 12:41:18 PM »

Here are the other ones that I need census data, death, marriage certs on.  BIG thanks in advance

Violet Hazel Lawless
B. 6 Sep 1886 Indiana
D FL

Married 3 Jun 1907

Charles P Kopp

AND

Minnie Lawless
B 1870 Indiana

Married

William J  Ellis

Here's a start:

She must have been pretty busy. . . Divorced and remarried 4 years later?

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: May 01, 2009, 12:42:28 PM »

Violet Hazel Lawless
B. 6 Sep 1886 Indiana
D FL

Married 3 Jun 1907

Charles P Kopp

AND

Minnie Lawless
B 1870 Indiana

Married

William J  Ellis

Here's a start:

She must have been pretty busy. . . Divorced and remarried 4 years later?

Now I'm really confused. . . .

Spouse Name:    Onarles P Kopp
Marriage Date:    3 Jun 1907
Estimated Birth Year:    1887
OS Page:    323

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: May 01, 2009, 12:52:59 PM »

Belfast - Ireland or Maine?
Me thinks Maine!

Snipped:
http://waldo.villagesoup.com/Community/story.cfm?storyID=156380
First person -- Lawless: Lives find voice in poetry
By Jay Davis
The Republican Journal Senior Reporter

BELFAST (May 1): Poet Gary Lawless' mission in life is to introduce the last people you'd expect would be interested to the life-changing language of poems.

Many of his students can't read or write. His longest relationship has been with a school for people with developmental disabilities in Brunswick called Spindleworks, but he also has worked with prisoners, the homeless, refugees and, now, combat veterans.

Lawless, who was born in the old Waldo County Hospital that was located across High Street from Waterfall Arts, came to poetry the hard way, too.

As a Belfast Area High School senior, he and two friends went to Boston to check out Tufts University, where the sister of one of them was studying. Late one night, after a session at the psychedelic dance club Boston Tea Party, Lawless was struck by a Ford Fairlane traveling at 60 to 70 mph as he crossed the Mass Turnpike.

His body was shattered, and a seven-vehicle pile-up ensued that included a tractor-trailer. He says now he can't remember a thing about the collision, or the two weeks that followed. But he ended up back home in Belfast in a cast that encased his lower body and bandages that hid 36 stitches in his head and a fractured skull.

Kept indoors by his injuries, Lawless read poems by ancient Chinese and Japanese writers who venerated the outdoors. He exchanged letters with Gary Snyder, the California-based naturalist poet celebrated in Jack Kerouac's book Dharma Bums, which Lawless had purchased at Palmer's Stationery on Main Street a few years earlier.

He had no interest in graduate school, so he asked Snyder if he could live with him as an apprentice -- “just like during the Renaissance.” The day after he graduated he hitchhiked to California and began learning about Buddhism and Zen and poetry from a master who would soon win a Pulitzer Prize.

Lawless was puttering about the family home Monday, preparing to plant an apple tree. His mother Ruth, who now lives in a nursing home in Bath, had asked him to reinstall the white wire fence around the ferns that she planted years ago after digging them up in the wild.

His parents – former Police Chief Jake Lawless (there's also a Judge Lawless on the family tree) and former telephone operator Ruth Lawless – were readers, though, and Gary visited bookstores in Camden and Bangor to buy volumes not available in Belfast.

“When I was little, I had three grandparents all living on High Street,” he said, “so I had a good extended family looking out for me.” And as he grew, there were outings to Swan Lake and City Park and the harbor where his love of nature was born.

In recent years, Lawless has challenged language barriers by reading his poems in Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Cuba and Slovenia. He is provided a translator, he said, because he speaks only English. Once, the translator was drunk and told a story about a river instead of reading his poems, he said.

His work with nonmainstream groups is meant to “use poetry as a way to get them to feel what they have to say is worthwhile. Through poetry, they get a voice, and then they can speak for themselves. They become activists on their own behalf,” he said.

The Spindleworks poets have published two volumes of their work, including a poem describing what it's like to not be able to read that Lawless presented Monday night.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: May 01, 2009, 12:53:03 PM »

Hi.  Here is a question for DD

Your info:
Timothy John Lawless, 10 sex crimes in jail in sacramento, whose father is gary d lawless, is still a total brick wall as no one can find Gary D lawless the father. But we believe the gary d lawless sex offender is his brother.  this is the gary d lawless who also was arrested and in prison on a drug deal gone bad/murder, he beat the murder and was to be released this year, he could be out, or just about getting out.

Is the guy responsible for the highlighted area above truly a Gary "D" Lawless, because I actually think he is a guy named Gary Lawless (without the "D") who is an Oakland gang member that is 30 years old in 2007.  He was in jail from July 2003-2007.  He is the accused murderer, sex offender, & drug dealer that shot his fellow gang member.  His birth record is below.

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Gary Lawless
Name:    Gary Lawless
Birth Date:    17 Oct 1976
Mother's Maiden Name:    Love
Birth County:    Alameda
Order Original Certificate:    Order Now

There also is a Gary Lawless that is a horse jockey in Alameda in 1974-76, but I'm doubt he is related to any of these guys.

we don't know if this is the brother or not.  the age is off a few years and that bothered me. on the butte county warrants there is a gary lawless who is a sex offender.  on the warrant docs it states they think he might be in the alameda jail.  this is why someone went looking in the alameda jail and found this one.  I forgot who found the info on the alameda jail one, it is somewhere in this thread. LOL
we are trying to find out if that is him.  the butte county arrest warrant docs gives no birthdate for gary lawless.  but the right gary d lawless' mother and brother jeffrey were also arrested over in butte county for battery and the plaintiff is Gary lawless, so it seems they were all over there and going to jail.  all of the arrest warrant docs for the whole family are in this thread. 

I am working on organizing all of this stuff in categories in a searchable database.  takes a lot of time ugh.  and trying to research at the same time.  but until they you can use the search function on this board to look for the info already in this thread.  it is scrambled all through here and everyone finds something and posts it to this thread.  It will be awhile before I can get this all organized ugh.

if you could help find out if this is the correct gary lawless would certainly help

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: May 01, 2009, 12:53:23 PM »

Minnie Lawless:

Name:     Minnie M. Lawless
Home in 1880:    Jackson, Cass, Indiana
Estimated Birth Year:    abt 1870
Birthplace:    Indiana
Relation to head-of-household:    Daughter
Father's Name:    Mc. A.
Father's birthplace:    Virginia
Mother's Name:    Sarah A.
Mother's birthplace:    Indiana
Neighbors:    View others on page
Marital Status:    Single
Race:    White
Cannot read/write:

Blind:

Deaf and dumb:

Otherwise disabled:

Idiotic or insane:

View Image
Household Members:    
Name    Age
Mc. A. Lawless    34
Sarah A. Lawless    39
James H. Lawless    14
Minnie M. Lawless    10
Walter R. Lawless    7
Franklin C. Lawless    2
George Nicholes    61
Mary Nicholes    59
William E. Nicholes    27
Peter Nicholes    25
Elisabeth Nicholes    20
Sameul Nicholes    16
Noah Nicholes    14
Franklin Nicholes    12

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: May 01, 2009, 12:55:23 PM »

Is poet Gary a Gary D?

AND

Do we have a Lynette Lawless on here?

I have not see lynette, who is she suppose to be?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: May 01, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »

I have violet in my data base, let me get it

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: May 01, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »

Minnie Lawless 1880 Census Data is attached.  The reference to the Nichols being household members is an error on the site.

Lines 37-42

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: May 01, 2009, 12:59:32 PM »

Violet Hazel Lawless
Birth: 6 Sep 1886
Rockspring, Patrick, Virginia, United States 
Death: 15 Dec 1966
Haines City, Polk, Florida, United States 

is this the right one you are looking for, if so, I have a lot of info for her

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: May 01, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

On to Violet...
This came up immediately!...
LAWLESS GENEALOGY - Life IN The Past Lane
http://kyusa.addr.com/Lawless/
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: May 01, 2009, 01:00:44 PM »

Minnie Lawless summary of 1910 Census data:

Name:     Minnie M Ellis
[Minnie M Lawless]
Age in 1910:    39
Estimated Birth Year:    abt 1871
Birthplace:    Indiana
Relation to Head-of-house:    Wife
Father's Birth Place:    Virginia
Mother's Name:    Sarrah A
Mother's Birth Place:    Indiana
Spouse's name:    James W
Home in 1910:    Peru Ward 2, Miami, Indiana
Marital Status:    Married
Race:    White
Neighbors:    View others on page
Household Members:    
Name    Age
James W Ellis    49
Minnie M Ellis    39
Sarrah A Lawless    67

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: May 01, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »

LAWLESS FAMILY GENEALOGY FORUM-
http://genforum.genealogy.com/lawless/all.html
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: May 01, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

I have these.  which are you missing

census

florida death

indiana marriage,
 hazel v king to robert M harmon
violet cloud to lee king,
violet h lawless to cam lawson
violet h lawless go iler e cloud

ss death

articles i the kokomo tribune, indiana

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: May 01, 2009, 01:07:27 PM »

Gotta run out for a bit.  bbl

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: May 01, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

the kokomo tribune articles do not mark the name, they give you the page and you have to read it all to find the name ugh. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: May 01, 2009, 01:12:43 PM »

I am going to go back to timothy john lawless this morning because I recognize something that matches somewhere and I need to find that.  now that we have a lot more names and locations of others, I think I might be able to fit timothy in there. so I will be doing that. 

if you need anything looked up for a record etc, just ask, I will check my database, it has over 200 people in it now with all the docs I can find, so I have a lot in there that I have not even had time to look at yet. 

so just ask,

also if you have info found, post it and I will add it to the data base and run a check through and see if it hooks up to more info

To find me:
Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #617 on: May 01, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »

Hi.  Here is a question for DD

Your info:
Timothy John Lawless, 10 sex crimes in jail in sacramento, whose father is gary d lawless, is still a total brick wall as no one can find Gary D lawless the father. But we believe the gary d lawless sex offender is his brother.  this is the gary d lawless who also was arrested and in prison on a drug deal gone bad/murder, he beat the murder and was to be released this year, he could be out, or just about getting out.

Is the guy responsible for the highlighted area above truly a Gary "D" Lawless, because I actually think he is a guy named Gary Lawless (without the "D") who is an Oakland gang member that is 30 years old in 2007.  He was in jail from July 2003-2007.  He is the accused murderer, sex offender, & drug dealer that shot his fellow gang member.  His birth record is below.

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Gary Lawless
Name:    Gary Lawless
Birth Date:    17 Oct 1976
Mother's Maiden Name:    Love
Birth County:    Alameda
Order Original Certificate:    Order Now

There also is a Gary Lawless that is a horse jockey in Alameda in 1974-76, but I'm doubt he is related to any of these guys.

we don't know if this is the brother or not.  the age is off a few years and that bothered me. on the butte county warrants there is a gary lawless who is a sex offender.  on the warrant docs it states they think he might be in the alameda jail.  this is why someone went looking in the alameda jail and found this one.  I forgot who found the info on the alameda jail one, it is somewhere in this thread. LOL
we are trying to find out if that is him.  the butte county arrest warrant docs gives no birthdate for gary lawless.  but the right gary d lawless' mother and brother jeffrey were also arrested over in butte county for battery and the plaintiff is Gary lawless, so it seems they were all over there and going to jail.  all of the arrest warrant docs for the whole family are in this thread. 

I am working on organizing all of this stuff in categories in a searchable database.  takes a lot of time ugh.  and trying to research at the same time.  but until they you can use the search function on this board to look for the info already in this thread.  it is scrambled all through here and everyone finds something and posts it to this thread.  It will be awhile before I can get this all organized ugh.

if you could help find out if this is the correct gary lawless would certainly help

Doubledecker - I'd help - but I have no idea what I am doing to the extent that you do.  Maybe I should go off and find Gary ?  If you can't find him - hmmm - let me make a few phone calls.  Can you email me and give me exactly what you have on him - ask blink for my email address - the gentleman I would call - could probably track him down - maybe - Friday afternoon - hurry.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: May 01, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

Belfast - Ireland or Maine?
Me thinks Maine!

Snipped:
http://waldo.villagesoup.com/Community/story.cfm?storyID=156380
First person -- Lawless: Lives find voice in poetry
By Jay Davis
The Republican Journal Senior Reporter

BELFAST (May 1): Poet Gary Lawless' mission in life is to introduce the last people you'd expect would be interested to the life-changing language of poems.

Many of his students can't read or write. His longest relationship has been with a school for people with developmental disabilities in Brunswick called Spindleworks, but he also has worked with prisoners, the homeless, refugees and, now, combat veterans.

Lawless, who was born in the old Waldo County Hospital that was located across High Street from Waterfall Arts, came to poetry the hard way, too.

As a Belfast Area High School senior, he and two friends went to Boston to check out Tufts University, where the sister of one of them was studying. Late one night, after a session at the psychedelic dance club Boston Tea Party, Lawless was struck by a Ford Fairlane traveling at 60 to 70 mph as he crossed the Mass Turnpike.

His body was shattered, and a seven-vehicle pile-up ensued that included a tractor-trailer. He says now he can't remember a thing about the collision, or the two weeks that followed. But he ended up back home in Belfast in a cast that encased his lower body and bandages that hid 36 stitches in his head and a fractured skull.

Kept indoors by his injuries, Lawless read poems by ancient Chinese and Japanese writers who venerated the outdoors. He exchanged letters with Gary Snyder, the California-based naturalist poet celebrated in Jack Kerouac's book Dharma Bums, which Lawless had purchased at Palmer's Stationery on Main Street a few years earlier.

He had no interest in graduate school, so he asked Snyder if he could live with him as an apprentice -- “just like during the Renaissance.” The day after he graduated he hitchhiked to California and began learning about Buddhism and Zen and poetry from a master who would soon win a Pulitzer Prize.

Lawless was puttering about the family home Monday, preparing to plant an apple tree. His mother Ruth, who now lives in a nursing home in Bath, had asked him to reinstall the white wire fence around the ferns that she planted years ago after digging them up in the wild.

His parents – former Police Chief Jake Lawless (there's also a Judge Lawless on the family tree) and former telephone operator Ruth Lawless – were readers, though, and Gary visited bookstores in Camden and Bangor to buy volumes not available in Belfast.

“When I was little, I had three grandparents all living on High Street,” he said, “so I had a good extended family looking out for me.” And as he grew, there were outings to Swan Lake and City Park and the harbor where his love of nature was born.

In recent years, Lawless has challenged language barriers by reading his poems in Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Cuba and Slovenia. He is provided a translator, he said, because he speaks only English. Once, the translator was drunk and told a story about a river instead of reading his poems, he said.

His work with nonmainstream groups is meant to “use poetry as a way to get them to feel what they have to say is worthwhile. Through poetry, they get a voice, and then they can speak for themselves. They become activists on their own behalf,” he said.

The Spindleworks poets have published two volumes of their work, including a poem describing what it's like to not be able to read that Lawless presented Monday night.

This is excellent. Our missing John Lawless who married Ms. Shutt and has 4 kids was last heard from Bangor when he called home.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: May 01, 2009, 01:22:02 PM »

I don't have a Lynnette either.  Closest is Luanne (fraud charges) Lawless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.