March 28, 2024, 06:24:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 888092 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: May 02, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

it is the richard birdette lawless line coming down that is so messed up.  this is where people start going to jail and disappearing and we are not sure we have all the children, he had a first wife wilma toots holt with a son "bill".  there could be more kids we are missing

this is the generation where kids could hook up that we can't find or that we find somewhere else and don't know who they are. 

so we are looking for the father of timothy john lawless to see if he might fit up there with cousins of CLL and their kids.
so gary d lawless married to maryiln tieken/ aka gomes
I will post more info on gary in a sec, so you don't have to duplicate it all

then we need the parents of richard ray lawless the child rapist, I will also post what I have on him.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 02, 2009, 10:08:20 PM »

I am hoping this prints out like I intended I copied and pasted from a document. Let me try

Grand parents to CLL
James Lawless  (left for 20 years)                                                                  Nancy Hanse Rowland

Grandparents children (CLL parent, uncles and aunt)
  Mable Pearl,  George W (CLL father),   John Mack,  William Bryan, Ralph Devere, Agnes,  Richard Birdette                                                 

Richard Birdette  lawless (uncle to CLL)   Wilma Toots Holt (1st wife)
(Cousins to CLL)Gerald  d, lawless,  Nancy Lawless, John Lawless

Richard Birdette Lawless    Bette June Grimes  (2nd wife)
(Cousins to CLL)“Bill” lawless, Carleen Lawless             

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: May 02, 2009, 10:11:31 PM »

Do you like what I did? I can do this for each of CLL's grandparents children if you like? Please post the spouse and children for each of the 7 children (Or what you have) and I will do a lay out.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: May 02, 2009, 10:20:40 PM »

I am hoping this prints out like I intended I copied and pasted from a document. Let me try

Grand parents to CLL
James Lawless  (left for 20 years)                                                                  Nancy Hanse Rowland

Mable Pearl,  George W (CLL father),   John Mack,  William Bryan, Ralph Devere, Agnes,  Richard Birdette                                                 

bill goes under wilma toots holt
the rest of the kids are bette grimes

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: May 02, 2009, 10:44:17 PM »

Lost of stuff to catch up from today, good work!  I am going down each branch and hoping that the work going on from the ground up will meet mine.   I am at the same time going through old newspapers and putting a chronology by date of these people.  AS I come across other stuff that looks familiar or could be related I post it.  I have been keeping track by generation and can post what I have.  I have not hooked up all the criminal stuff to the people, so if someone wants to go back and add them to each of the people, as well as the many alias that they have I believe that would really help.

There are many people that we have put up here with their arrests that are unfortunately of having the same last name, but we have not hooked them up yet.

Here is where I can use help that I have hit a dead end on:

Who is this person and how is she connected to Betty Lawless Grimes and her daughter Carleen?

Deidre Lawless

Mar 1982 – Carlene and Sarah Shepherd and Betty Lawless attended the production of Alice in Wonderland in Wenatchee Saturday.  They also visited Deidre Lawless there.

Aug 1982 – Deidre Lawless of Wenatchee has been visiting here with grandmother, Betty and Don Johnson.. The Johnsons and Tom and Carlene Shepard went to Wenatchee last Saturday for the wedding reception of Jerry Lawless.

Who are these people that show up in the newspaper in Brewster with some of our known tree?

Sep 1982 – Organist was Ethel Lawless , Dawn Lawless sang.

1981 Lucille Lawless of Tacoma attends wedding of Mary Lynn Dowell Hill of Bridgeport and Bruce H Davis of Bridgeport

Vicki Lawless becomes math teacher in 1981 Brewster

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: May 02, 2009, 10:46:30 PM »

More help needed on this one, I am missing wife's first name and the kids.  The kids I have found are key in determining where /what and who they are with.

Richard Birdette Lawless and Bette Jane Grimes had four children:

Child Four John Lawless married Ms. Shutt ( father Mr Shutt mother Ms. Halliday)
 They had 4 children

Child one male
Child two male
Child three female
Child four male

Chronology of John:

1976 played football in High School

1979 flys home to visit parents Betty and Don Johnson from North Seattle Community College.

1978 flew to Louisville Kentucky to visit John McCollum his former Bridge Port Teacher

1980 – 1982 - on mission for the LDS Church from 1980-1982 in the San Diego area

1982 Jan 6 – started at BYU Provo – Studying to be an electrical engineer

1982 (Mar) Don and Betty Johnson are in Utah visiting and John who is attending school at BYU in Provo visited them in Salt Lake.

1982 (Dec) visits Brewster for 10 days from BYU in Provo

1983 Returns to parents home( Don and Betty Johnson) after attending BYU in Utah.  Plans to continue schooling during winter quarter.

1986 calls home at Christmas from Bangor, Maine

I loose him after 1986. Is this when he married Ms. Shutt and settles there to have his 4 children?
 I even signed into BYU site to search their Alumi.  For someone who went to BYU for so long and NOTHING to come up on him there is nuts.  It is almost like they wiped him off their site? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: May 02, 2009, 10:51:15 PM »

one I can use help with, child of Wilma Toots Holt and Richard Birdette Lawless

William “Bill”  Lawless –
April 1982 Was on Brewster team in the Ridge River Run in Wenatchee as bicyclist leg came in 42 place out of 133 teams.
June 1982 Chairman for Country Fun Run 
Sept 1982 – went to Bonneville Salt Flat in Utah to try for the World Land Speed Record with Stepdad Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup

First marriage to a Ms. Hammond
   Child one Male Lawless
   Child two female Lawless

Second marriage to unknown
   Child one Female Lawless
   Child two Male Lawless

Marriage 3 to a Ms. Pickett
   Child one Female Lawless

Rich Thomason B 1944 -1953
Married
Linda K McCroskey B Abt 1949 daughter of Windell McCroskey from Olympia

Stepson Bill Lawless
Stepson Pat Kegley
Son Alex Thomason b abt 1975
Son Adam Thomason
Daughter Amber Thomason b 20 Sep 1983
Daughter Audrey b abt 1985
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 02, 2009, 10:54:14 PM »

Grand parents to CLL

bill goes under wilma toots holt
the rest of the kids are bette grimes

Correction!!!
[/color]

Grand parents to CLL

Richard Birdette Lawless    Wilma Toots Holmes  (1st wife)
(Cousin to CLL)“Bill” lawless,   

Richard Birdette  lawless (uncle to CLL)   Bette June Grimes (2nd wife)
(Cousins to CLL)Gerald  d, lawless,  Nancy Lawless, John Lawless, Carleen

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: May 02, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »

The entire branch For Richard Birdette Lawless as far as I have it so far.  again we need to go through the thread and add arrests as there are quite a few on this branch:

Richard Birdette Lawless
B 22 Mar 1910 Washington
D 26 May 1962 Brewster, WA

Locust Grove Cemetery Brewster, WA
Headstone
Lawless, Richard B, b. (Mar 22) 1910, d. (May 26) 1962, Beloved Husband and Father, SW side, B-78 L-12

1930 – Dick Lawless was employed at the Motor. Co . Garage Brewster

1950 - Dick Lawless purchased the half interest owned by Weldon Sampson in the Brewster Gift Shop

1956 - Mr & Mrs Dick Lawless purchase the former Weldon Sampson home and now reside there.

1960 – Elected Kiwanis president Brewster

Marraige 1 Married Wilma (Toots) Holt 1936 Seattle,King, WA

William “Bill”  Lawless –
April 1982 Was on Brewster team in the Ridge River Run in Wenatchee as bicyclist leg came in 42 place out of 133 teams.
June 1982 Chairman for Country Fun Run 
Sept 1982 – went to Bonneville Salt Flat in Utah to try for the World Land Speed Record with Stepdad Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup

First marriage to a Ms. Hammond
   Child one Male Lawless
   Child two female Lawless

Second marriage to unknown
   Child one Female Lawless
   Child two Male Lawless

Marriage 3 to a Ms. Pickett
   Child one Female Lawless

Rich Thomason B 1944 -1953
Married
Linda K McCroskey B Abt 1949 daughter of Windell McCroskey from Olympia

Stepson Bill Lawless
Stepson Pat Kegley
Son Alex Thomason b abt 1975
Son Adam Thomason
Daughter Amber Thomason b 20 Sep 1983
Daughter Audrey b abt 1985

About step father of Bill Lawless
Nov 1976 – Between forty and fifty people descended on Rich and Linda Thomason at their new home at Maverick Orchards on Brewster Flat Monday evening.  The Thomasons recently moved into a new three-part mobile home. 

May 1978 – Linda Thomason starts childbirth classes in Brewster

Oct 1979 Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup spent four days last week at Wendover, Utah attending Bonneville Speed Week.

Nov 1979 – Members of Our Saviour Lutheran Church in Brewster gathered at the Ed Tradup homr Sunday evening for an apple cider-making party and potluck dinner.  Guests also included Linda and Rich Thomason and family , who provided their cider press.

Apr 1980 – The April Prayer Brunch for the Quad-City Christian Womens Club will be held at the home of Mrs. Richard Thomason on Brewster Flat.

Oct 1981 Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup return from Bonneville Salt flats with care reaching 240mph

May 1982 Rich Thomason placed 6th in his class in the World’s Championship “Over the Hill Gang” motorcycle races at Moxee over the weekend.

July 1982 – Rich Thomasons and wife Linda take the Maverick Steamliner Brewster-based lans speed car to Utah salt flats
Aug 1983 Rich Thomasons family attends the Hot Rod races clocked at 125mph

Sept 1982 Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup second record attempt at breaking the land speed world record was washed out due to rain.  According to Thomason’s wife Linda the World finals were cancelled for the first time in 34 years due to heavy rain.

April 1983 Rich Thomason and his two sons Bill Lawless and Pat Kegley attend the Mattawa Desert 100 motor bike races

May 1983 Rich Thomason participated in moto cross races at Olympia over the weekend, winning 6th place in the World Championships for the Over the Hill Gang, the 30 to 39 year group.  The family visited in Olympia with Linda’s aprents, Mr. and Mrs Windell McCroskey.

Jul 1985 Brewster racing car Maverick owned and built by Brewster orchardists Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup reached a speed of 280 mph before going out of control and rolling several times.  Driver Thomason received only minor bruises.

20 Sep 1983 – Birth announcement – A girl(Amber) to Mr. and Mrs. Rich Thomason, Brewster.

Apr 1986 - Amber Thomason wins in easter egg hunt for 0-2 age group

Jan 1999 Richard Thomason said his father made money on Red Delicious apples for more than 30 years.  No more, Thomason has pulled out his Red Delicious trees.

April 2005 – Apprentice contestant has orchard roots.  Alex Thomason credits his farm background for training him for the real world and possibly reality TV.  Thomason, son of Brewster Washington orchardist Richard and Linda Thomason is a contestant on the hit series The Apprentice.

April 2005 - In Brewster, Richard Thomason, one of about 2,000 apple growers in the state, welcomed the news. Some apple-packing lines have cut back on work, partly because of the apple ban, he said.
Feb 2009 - Richard Thomason represents farmers in the North Central Washington. After an engineering career, he returned to run Maverick Orchards, producing tree fruits, primarily apples. “I view the farm life experience as a wonderful character builder,” Thomason said. “I’m a strong believer in the strength it bestows on kids.”

"Exports are just critical. We don't have enough markets in the United States to take all the apples that we have," said Thomason, who also is a plant engineer with Brewster Heights Packing Inc.

Married Bette Jane Grimes 31 Dec 1945, Pateros, WA

Child one Nancy B abt 1946 married Nick Pizzitola (father was Charles Nickolas Pizzitola mother was Audrey Black)
Daughter Monique Pizzitola b bef 1986

Child two Gerry Lawless married a Luanne Warner (parents were Dean Warner and Ms. Wainscott)

They had Four  children
Ein/Ian Lawless b bef 1982
Brynne  Cole Lawless B 14 Mar 1983, Wenatchee
Colt Lawless
Kai Aaron Richard Lawless b 14 jul 1984

Child three Carleen Lawless married Tom  Shepard (parents are George Leo Shepard b. 26 Oct 1910 Old Everts, South Dakota
Mother Violet Louise Olmsted B 20 Mar 1916 Pollock, South Dakota

Child one Sarah  Shepard
Child two Judd Shepard
Child three Terry Shepard
One of the above two Shepard girls marries a Theal – possibly William

Quad-City Herald - Aug 20, 1981
Carleen Shepard Childcare Group
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=KpcNAAAAIBAJ&sjid=RGMDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4519,33098&dq=carleen+brewster

Second marriage for Carleen Lawless/Shepard (Shepherd) to unknown and they seem to have one male child in that marriage.  This one is driving me nuts!

Child one Male

Child Four John Lawless married Ms. Shutt ( father Mr Shutt mother Ms. Halliday)
 They had 4 children

Child one male
Child two male
Child three female
Child four male

Chronology of John:

1976 played football in High School

1979 flys home to visit parents Betty and Don Johnson from North Seattle Community College.

1978 flew to Louisville Kentucky to visit John McCollum his former Bridge Port Teacher

1980 – 1982 - on mission for the LDS Church from 1980-1982 in the San Diego area

1982 Jan 6 – started at BYU Provo – Studying to be an electrical engineer

1982 (Mar) Don and Betty Johnson are in Utah visiting and John who is attending school at BYU in Provo visited them in Salt Lake.

1982 (Dec) visits Brewster for 10 days from BYU in Provo

1983 Returns to parents home( Don and Betty Johnson) after attending BYU in Utah.  Plans to continue schooling during winter quarter.

1986 calls home at Christmas from Bangor, Maine

I loose him after 1986. Is this when he married Ms. Shutt and settles there to have his 4 children?
 I even signed into BYU site to search their Alumi.  For someone who went to BYU for so long and NOTHING to come up on him there is nuts.  It is almost like they wiped him off their site? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: May 02, 2009, 10:58:05 PM »

Here is one genration up  - parents of Richard Birdette Lawless and his siblings.

James Webster Lawless
B 15 Mat 1865/66 Rockspring, Patrick VA
D Nov 1945 MO

married 14 May 1890
Tecumseh, Johnson , NE

Nancy Hanse Rowland
B 5 Jan 1865 Glasgow, Barron, KY
D 9 Dec 1945 Omark, Okanogan, WA

Children of James W  Lawless and Nancy Hanse Rowland:

Child 1 Agnes Lawless
B 1893 , WA
D 10 Aug 1976, WA

Child 2 Mabel Pearl Lawless
B 1890 Tecumsehm Johnson, New Brunswick, Canada
D 6 Nov 1959 Okanogan, Brewster, WA

Child 3 George Webster Lawless (father of Clifford Lane Lawless)
B 28 apr 1892 Fremont, Dodge, NE
D 11 Nov 1969 WA

Child 4 John Mack Lawless
B 23 Nov 1893, York, New Brunswick, Canada
D 6 Feb 1965, California

Child 5 Zina Ellen Lawless
B 15 Oct 1895, New Brunswick Canada
D 22 Jul 1897 New Brunswick Canada

Child 6 Willian Bryan Lawless
B 31 Aug 1897 New Brunsiwick Canada
D 15 Aug 1975 Okanogan, Brewster WA

Child 7 Ralph Devere Lawless
B 1 Jan 1902 New Brunswick Canada
D 23 May 1963 Okanogan , Brewster, WA

Child 8 Richard Birdette Lawless
B 1909 Washington
D 26 May 1962 Brewster, WA

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: May 02, 2009, 11:03:08 PM »

From the last generation posted here is each of the kids.  If they did not retain the name Lawless (no males) I stopped and did not research them further, was going to come back to that.

If one person takes each of these family and continues that would help a lot.  Maybe we can say which family you are taking and that way there is no duplicate work?

More about
Agnes Lawless
B 1893 , WA
D 10 Aug 1976, WA

married

James Levi Turner
B 20 Feb 1890, Goodson  Missouri
D 1973 washington

Children:

Child 1 Ruth Kay Turner  Marries Mr Lester
B 1922 Washington
D 29 Aug 1998 Soap Lake, WA

Child 2 James L Turner
B 1923

Child 3 Donald Dee Turner
B 17 Apr 1933 Washington
D 16 Dec 1963 Washington

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: May 02, 2009, 11:05:45 PM »

More about
Mabel Pearl Lawless
B 1890 Tecumsehm Johnson, New Brunswick, Canada
D 6 Nov 1959 Okanogan, Brewster, WA

Married

Leland Haley

Children:

Child 1 Georgia Pearl Haley
B 1911 WA
D 1969 Okanogan, Brewster, WA

Marriage 2 Married

Harry McCartney

Children :

Child 2 Harry McCartney
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: May 02, 2009, 11:06:48 PM »

More about
Willian Bryan Lawless
B 31 Aug 1897 New Brunsiwick Canada
D 15 Aug 1975 Okanogan, Brewster WA

married

Gladys Thayer
B 1898
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:17 PM »

I did not research the following as Double had already posted their information:

Child 3 George Webster Lawless (father of Clifford Lane Lawless)
B 28 apr 1892 Fremont, Dodge, NE
D 11 Nov 1969 WA

Child 4 John Mack Lawless
B 23 Nov 1893, York, New Brunswick, Canada
D 6 Feb 1965, California

Child 7 Ralph Devere Lawless
B 1 Jan 1902 New Brunswick Canada
D 23 May 1963 Okanogan , Brewster, WA

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Next generation back.  This is James Webster Lawless's parents and siblings.  This is the generation I am actively working on:

McNealy (Mack) A. Lawless parents Thomas Lawless and Zinia Keaton
B. 16 Feb 1846 , Patrick Va
D. 12 Oct 1908, Peru, Miami, Ind.

Married 1846

Sarah Ann Nicholas daughter of George Nicholas and Mary Warner 1846, Patrick  Co, VA
B. 6 Jul 1842, Patrick County , VA
D. 27 Jan 1914, Peru, Miami, Ind.

Child 1
James Webster Lawless
B 15 May 1865/1866 Rockspring , Patrick VA
One of 6 children
Moved to Indiana with his family
Moves to Tecumseh Nebraska met Nancy Rowland there when he was 24 married her in 1890
Moved his family to Wenatchee WA in 1904 and settled on Stemilt Hill
Moved up the Columbia River to Bonita in Douglas CO .  Farmed there.
Postmaster in Bonita from June 1912 to Fen 1915
1919 James left his family and moved to MO
His older sons moved Nancy to Brewster where George and John purchased an apple orchard.
Family took care of Nancy until she died on 7 Dec 1945 in Omak Hospital.
James died in MO Nov 1945 and is buried there.

Child 2
Minnie M Lawless
B 1870 Indiana

Married

James  William Ellis b abt 1860

Home in 1900: Peru, Miami, Indiana brother Frank C was living with here at this time
Home in 1910: Peru Ward 2, Miami, Indiana mother Sarrah was living with her at this time
Home in 1920: Peru Ward 2, Miami, Indiana
Home in 1930: Peru, Miami, Indiana

Child 3
Walter R Lawless
B 28 Oct 1872 Indiana
D. May 1945, Indiapolis, Marion, IND.

Married 2 Jun 1902 Miami County, Indiana

Evalena Housouer mother Ms. Weever father Mr Housover
D 23 Apr 1940, Los Angeles , CA

Child 4
Lillie Lawless
B 1875 Indiana
D 1876

Child 5
Franklin C Lawless
B  1878 Indiana
D 26 Sep 1938/39

Married 12 Jan 1901 Miami County, Indiana

Margaret A Blue B abt 1874 child from previous relationship with Mr Burgher
   Child George A Burgher b abt 1888 – married Jennette A ?
   George and Jennette A Burgher living with Frank and Margaret in 1920 census

1900 census Frank Lalwless is living with sister Minnie Ellis and husband William K Ellis in Miami, Indiana

1920 Son of Margaret - George and wife Jennette A Burgher living with Frank and Margaret

1930 census Indiana, Miami, Peru City shows Frank Lawless and Margaret Lawless at home alone

Child 6
Violet Hazel Lawless
B. 6 Sep 1886 Indiana
D 15 Dec 1966, Haines City , Polk Florida

Husband 1 Cam Lawson Married 6 Jul 1904 Miami , Indiana

Husband 2 Charles P Kopp Married 3 Jun 1907 Miami, Indiana

Husband 3 Iler  E Cloud ,married 31 Oct 1908, Miami, Indiana

Husband 4 Lee King Married 29 Jun 1912 Miami, Indiana

Husband 5 Robert M Harmon b abt 1883  Married  10 Nov 1919 Miami, Indiana

Husband 6 Mr Dye.

1920: Kokomo Ward 6, Howard, Indiana
1930: Center, Howard, Indiana
Last Residence: 33844  Haines City, Polk, Florida, United States of America

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: May 02, 2009, 11:17:36 PM »

More about
McNealy (Mack) A. Lawless
B. 16 Feb 1846 , Patrick Va
D. 12 Oct 1908, Peru, Miami, Ind.

1864 married Sarah Ann Nicholas
moved to Miami county Indiana where he was a farmer
1862 March 10 enlisted in the Civil War company I. (at the age of 16) (same day as his brother Francis) They both served in the 24th Infantry, Co. I., the same company as their other 3 brothers, Andrew, George and Thomas
1891 to 1897 also was Marshal and wrote for the Miami County Sentinel
They are buried at Sprinkle Cemetery in Cass Co. Galveston, Indiana.

Obit.

Miami County Sentinel, Oct 14 1908
Mack A. Lawless died Monday morning at 5:17 oclock at his home at the
eastern end of the city after an illness of several months with stomach
trouble. The funeral will be held at the house at 10 oclock this Wednesday
morning, with Rev.W.S. Toner of Walton officiating. The internment at
Sprinkle Chapel Cem. in Cass Co, IN. Mr. Lawless, whose father [Thomas
Lawless] was a native of Ireland, was born in Patrick Co. VA, Feb 22 1846, and
was therefore aged sixty two years, seven Months and twenty days.
The deceased was a farmer by occupation, had lived in the vicinity of
Peru for a number of years and through his frequent contributions to the
Sentinel was one of the best known men in Miami County. Mr. Lawless was a
good writer and his articles were always read with a great deal of interst.
In politics he was an unswerving democrat. He leaves behind a widow, Sarah,
And five children, two daughters, Minnie and Violet, and three sons, James
W.,Walter and Frank.
Mack served as Marshal in Pine Creek Township from Oct 12, 1891 to May of
1897. He served in the 24th Virginia Infrantry, Company I, During the Civil
War with his four brothers. In the 24th Virginia Hall of Honor, it says:
McNealy A. Lawless was born 16 Feb.,1846 in Patrick Co. Va. to Thomas
Lawless and Zelpha Keaton. He enlisted in the Civil War on March 10, 1862 at
the Patrick Co. Court House [same day as his brother Francis. They both
served in the 24th Infantry, Co. I., the same company as his other three
brothers, Andrew, George and Thomas.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

We don't have a monkey drowning in facts and running for the hills!!! Ok sorry i am so confused and I just started, (this is not a good sign!). It all starts with that Richard guy and goes down hill I think. What am mess! Richard marries 2 women and has 5 children, those wifes get remarried and have children?

Bill lawless gets married 3 times and has 7 children?  My god where does it end? I am afraid these people are going to end up being distants cousins to all of us!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:41 PM »

More about
Sarah Ann Nicholas
B. 6 Jul 1842, Patrick County , VA
D. 27 Jan 1914, Peru, Miami, Ind.

1880 United States Federal Census
about Walter R. Lawless
Name: Walter R. Lawless
Home in 1880: Jackson, Cass, Indiana
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1873
Birthplace: Indiana
Relation to head-of-household: Son
Father's Name: Mc. A.
Father's birthplace: Virginia
Mother's Name: Sarah A.
Mother's birthplace: Indiana
Neighbors: View others on page 
Marital Status: Single
Race: White
Cannot read/write:

Blind:

Deaf and dumb:

Otherwise disabled:

Idiotic or insane: View Image
Household Members: Name Age
Mc. A. Lawless 34 
Sarah A. Lawless 39 
James H. Lawless 14 
Minnie M. Lawless 10 
Walter R. Lawless 7 
Franklin C. Lawless 2 
George Nicholes 61 
Mary Nicholes 59 
William E. Nicholes 27 
Peter Nicholes 25 
Elisabeth Nicholes 20 
Sameul Nicholes 16 
Noah Nicholes 14 
Franklin Nicholes 12
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:13 PM »

More about
Walter R Lawless
B 28 Oct 1872 Indiana
D. May 1945, Indiapolis, Marion, IND.

Married 2 Jun 1902 Miami County, Indiana

1920 United States Federal Census
about Walter R Lawless
Name: Walter R Lawless
Home in 1920: Dunkirk Ward 4, Chautauqua, New York
Relation to Head-of-house: Boarder 
Father's Birth Place: Virginia 
Mother's Birth Place: Ohio 
Marital Status: Married
Emma Blanchard 58 
Celia Blanchard 24 
Mildred Hazen 18 
Walter R Lawless 47

1930 United States Federal Census
about Walter R Lawliss
Name: Walter R Lawliss
Home in 1930: Dunkirk, Chautauqua, New York
Relation to Head-of-house: Roomer
Paul Nieder 66 
Barbara Nieder 66 
Walter R Lawliss 57 

World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918
about Walter Raleigh Lawless
Name: Walter Raleigh Lawless
County: Chautauqua 
State: New York 
Birth Date: 28 Oct 1872
Race: White 
Roll: 1712292 
DraftBoard: 1

Indiana Marriage Collection, 1800-1941
about Walter R Lawless
Name: Walter R Lawless
Spouse Name: Evalena Housouer
Marriage Date: 2 Jun 1902
Marriage County: Miami 
Estimated Birth Year: 1873 
Source Title 1: Miami County, Indiana 
Source Title 2: Index to Marriage Record 1850-1920 Inclusive Volum 
Source Title 3: Original Record Located County Clerks Office, Peru 

death may 1945
indiapolis, marion, indiana

Married 2 Jun 1902

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: May 02, 2009, 11:21:07 PM »

More about
D 23 april 1940
California Death Index, 1940-1997
about Evalena Lawless
Name: Evalena Lawless
[Evalena Housover] 
Social Security #: 0 
Sex: FEMALE 
Birth Date: 2 Nov 1883
Death Date: 23 Apr 1940
Death Place: Los Angeles 
Mother's Maiden Name: Weever 
Father's Surname: Housover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.