April 24, 2024, 05:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 891826 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: May 04, 2009, 03:26:58 PM »

THis is correct I have triple checked so I do not make another big OOOPS.

Thomas Byrd Lawless
b 1795 in Halifax Co, VA
D 2 May 1887 Patrick Co, VA

Marriage 1 -  26 Dec 1814 Partrick, VA Mary Polly Spencer D 1830 daughter of William Spencer

Marriage 2 -  10 Oct 1826 Patrick, VA Zelphe Zina (Zentha) Keaton parents William Keaton and Anna Haile (Hale)
B abt 1807
D 1855
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: May 04, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »

This is also corrected now:

Thomas Byrd Lawless
b 1795 in Halifax Con, VA

Marriage 1 26 Dec 1814 Partrick, VA Mary Polly Spencer D 1830 daughter of William Spencer

Marriage 2  10 Oct 1826 Patrick, VA Zelphe Zina (Zentha) Keaton parents William Keaton and Anna Haile (Hale)
B abt 1807
D 1855

Children

Child 1 Francis Marion Lawless
Born, 16 April, 1830, in Patrick County, Va
Died 8 August, 1862

Married 11 February, 1857, in Patrick County, Virginia

Cinthia  (Zenia)  J. Keaton
B 1836
   Child 1 Joseph H Lawless
   B 1860

Child 2 Louisa (Lucy) A Lawless
b.1833 Patrick, VA
D 1900 Patrick, Va

Married 9 Dec 1860

James Sheldon Pedigo
B 9 Nov 1828
D 4 Feb 1900 
   Children :
   James Pedigo
   Pheobe Agnes Pedigo
   Pocahontas Pedigo (twin to Pheobe)
   Daniel Thomas Pedigo

Child 3 Andrew Jackson Lawless
Died May 16, 1864

Married 2 January, 1862, in Patrick County, Va.

Harriet E. McGhee

Child 4 George Washington Lawless
b May 1833 Patrick County Virginia
d Apr 1905., Patrick , Virginia

married 13 Aug 1863

Rosanna Washburn, B 1847 died in 1902 daughter of Thompson C. Washburn and Louisianna Stegall

They lived and farmed in Patrick County, and raised nine children
MORE

Child 5 Thomas Jefferson Lawless
Born 15 August, 1840

Married 2 March, 1862 in Patrick County, Va.

Sally Ashby, daughter of James Ashby and Mary Carter

Children:
   George Washington Lawless
   Alicia Lawless
   William Lawless

Child 6 McNealy (Mack) A Lawless
b. 16 Feb. 1846
died 12 oct. 1908

married in 1864

Sarah Ann Nicholas

Children:
   James Lawless
   Minnie Lawless
   Walter Lawless
   Frank Lawless
   Violet Lawless

Child 7 Susannah H. Lawless
b: Abt. 1847
d abt 1931

Married 15 Jan 1871
J Samuel Rodger
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 04, 2009, 03:40:24 PM »

CLOVER ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH
Manteca, CA
Tracy, CA   

BROWNING, CYNTHIA
(REGISTERED AGENT)

LAWLESS, LANE
(PRESIDENT)

associated businesses:
NATIONAL ROOF CORP

let me see if I can find out who owns the actual building and the land

This taken from bios and church history etc.  Info in parenthesis added by me for clarification.

The Victory Missionary Baptist Church of Tracy was looking for assistance because of the failing health of Pastor Scott. Victory then approached Eld. (Lane) Lawless and Sovereign Grace (Missionary Baptist Church of Mountain View CA) to request he consider a pastorate in Tracy. 

The churches voted to merge. In 1981, the members of Victory joined Sovereign Grace, donating their property and assets to the Sovereign Grace Church. The name of the church was changed to Clover Road Baptist Church. Lane has pastored Clover Road Baptist Church of Tracy CA - since 1981.

Thanks So much for this post Wyks!
I looked for this info but was coming up with zilch-o!

You're welcome, Lonemonkey!  The only thing is, whatever we find on Lane's bio or the church history, etc. probably needs to be taken with a grain of salt, cuz he's given other info that seems to have been a bit.. exaggerated.   Monkey Devil!

Like the university or whatever it is that Lane attended.. no students there. 

Got his BA in a year.

Was ordained as a "pastor" before he finished his education in the seminary to become one. 

And etc.

The "sermons" and lessons and such that were on his website, were written by his FIL etc, none by him.  Yet on his myspace (was it?) there was a comment left by someone about how much they enjoyed his work.  (paraphrased).  I personally haven't seen ANY work that was actually *done* by Lane.   

I will drop over in a dead faint if we track down any of those previous "churches" and find more than family as members.  Would love to know what their definition is of 'missionary work'.   

IMO, some of the info Lane puts out there and in the way he says it, is meant to 'sound good', but comes up short in making sense.  That's just how I see it. 

yes they do make stuff up for certain.  but we can get the land deed, see who owns it, when it was transferred to whom.  it cll's sister-in-law is the AGENT, and IF there is a 501c3(which I did not find under clover road baptist name, then we can have access to all the chuch records that way.  they will have board members.  we can see who those are.  we can find out if they are doing any kinds of biz for money, how much, etc.

tracy can pull the land deed and get all the transfers.  I will tell her how if she does not know how.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: May 04, 2009, 03:47:35 PM »

Another thing, if they merged with sovereign grace before CCL went there, who had the place then, and where did their pastor go, did they just boot him, did they ever have one? did they have a lot of members at one time and after cll got there they all left? or what? 

my personal opinion is- there is something very hokie about this church and it might trace back to the other churches he has pastored also. 

You took the words right outta my mind DD!!!

From what I understand, there was a pastor Scott at Victory MBC in Tracy, whose "health was failing", so he likely retired or passed on.  Lane was the "pastor" at Sovereign Grace MBC in Mountain View.  Sounds to me like he brought everyone (all 5 of them?    ) and everything with him to Tracy and took over Victory, merged the two 'churches', then renamed it Clover Baptist.   

It would be interesting to know what happened to the actual bldg and land (if that even existed) at what had been Sovereign Grace, and what that church and the Victory church had been like before Lane appeared on the scene.   

This is more info I got from the church's history or the bio:
"In 1974, the Landmark MBC of Salinas authorized mission work in Mountain View which resulted in the formation of the Sovereign Grace MBC. Eld. A.D. harris was their first pastor. "

AD Harris is Connie's uncle, AA Harris is her father.  Am betting that Lane was their 2nd pastor, then that church "merged" with Victory and became Clover Baptist. 

Are they in the habit of 'creating' a church when they want/need one?   

I think you might be exactly right, they NEED a church so they CREATE one, then when they move they merge, or transfer assets to the new one.  why not just get a new pastor.  who is going to drive from mountain view to tracy to continue to go to church?  so you just leave your congregation there with no church ?  and take all there money they gave to build the church etc and say bye?  hmmm what about all the other churches he was pastor at, he was all over the place.  eureka, mountain view, san jose, livermore, redding, modesto, now tracy, where else?  I find all those places interesting anyway, especially the dates.  but that is a whole other discussion, I better get back to the  ::MonkeyCool::census

To find me:
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: May 04, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »

Thomas Byrd Lawless
b 1795 in Halifax Co, VA

Marriage 1 -  26 Dec 1814 Partrick, VA Mary Polly Spencer D 1830 daughter of William Spencer

Marriage 2 -  10 Oct 1826 Patrick, VA Zelphe Zina (Zentha) Keaton parents William Keaton and Anna Haile (Hale)
B abt 1807
D 1855

NorRose

I don't have paid sub to Ancestry so I don't know how i can help traking with marriages births and dates unless you are searching individual counties etc. with free search engines.  I will help in anyway possible. I just don't have access to some info that you and DoubleD seem to be whipping out right and left. Y'all are awesome!!! 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 04, 2009, 03:54:58 PM »

Thomas Byrd Lawless
b 1795 in Halifax Co, VA

B abt 1807
D 1855

NorRose

I don't have paid sub to Ancestry so I don't know how i can help traking with marriages births and dates unless you are searching individual counties etc. with free search engines.  I will help in anyway possible. I just don't have access to some info that you and DoubleD seem to be whipping out right and left. Y'all are awesome!!! 

ah cool, well I see you have a different date and year for the first marriage, that makes more sense, the stuff I was looking at at first had the same day and year and that seemed weird to me, but now it makes sense.  I thought there probably is another marriage there.  and now the question is...was francis marion, the son who married cintha keaton the son of zina keaton or a son of polly spencer.  being they are the same name this might be his step mother and her relative that he marries.  it might also be a cousin he marries from his mothers side of the family. you find  a LOT of 1st cousin marriages in all genealogy when you get back that far, it was very common

To find me:
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 04, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »

This is all correct now too.  I am going to bed before I cause more havoc.  Not sharp enough right now to not make more mistakes.

More about

Child 3 George Washington Lawless

married 13 Aug 1863

Rosanna Washburn, B 1847 died in 1902 daughter of Thompson C. Washburn and Louisianna Stegall

Child 1 Thomas Edward Lawless
B 19 Dec 1865 Patrick, Virginia
D 24 Oct 1915 Henry, Virginia

Married

Sarah Elizabeth Helms B 1861 D 1939

Child 2. Virginia Bell Lawless

Married

James Bruce Helms parents Thomas H Helms and Louisa Sinai Turner

Child 3 1868 Virginia L Lawless

married

Buford Chapman

Child 4.     Robert L. Lawless
B 1870 , VA

Child 5  William Burwell Lawless
B 1873 Patrick , Va
D 1940 , Leakville NC

Married 23 Nov 1892 Patrick , VA

Mary Columbus (Lumbia) Mize parents William Preston Mize and Lucinda Spencer
B 13 Aor 1871, Patrick

married Mary Columbus (Lumbia) MYSE/MIZE

Children :
   William Benjamin Lawless
   James Edward Lawless
   Rose Rosa Lawless
   Henry Wyatt Lawless
   Peter Lawless
   Ewell Emory Lawless
   Joseph B Lawless
   Lillie May Lawless
   Minnie C Lawless
   John T Lawless
   Luther “Judge” L Lawless

Child 6. Fanny L. Lawless
B 27 Aug 1875

Married 12 Jan 1893

John W Jones

Child 7. Martha Marriettea Mollie Lawless
B 10 Aug 1877
D 21 Apr 1951

Married 01 Mar 1894

Jas Austin Hopkins

Child 8. Annakire Annie “Annahue” B Lawless
B 1 Aug 1879

Child 9. James L. Lawless
B Nov 1881
D 16 Jan 1882

Child 10 Peter Hariston Lawless
B 26 Jan 1883
D may 20 1964 Bluefield, West Virginia

Married

Hattie ???

Children:
   Ira Lawless
   Mildred Lawless

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 04, 2009, 04:11:02 PM »

This is correct I have triple checked so I do not make another big OOOPS.

Thomas Byrd Lawless
b 1795 in Halifax Co, VA

B abt 1807
D 1855

NorRose

ah cool, well I see you have a different date and year for the first marriage, that makes more sense, the stuff I was looking at at first had the same day and year and that seemed weird to me, but now it makes sense.  I thought there probably is another marriage there.  and now the question is...was francis marion, the son who married cintha keaton the son of zina keaton or a son of polly spencer.  being they are the same name this might be his step mother and her relative that he marries.  it might also be a cousin he marries from his mothers side of the family. you find  a LOT of 1st cousin marriages in all genealogy when you get back that far, it was very common

from what I can see there were no children with Polly, but do not trust me right now as I have made some mistakes today.

What I am really curious about is the Thomason posted on the last page...do we come full circle back to Brewster?  and I we find that to be a yes.....is the stepson from this branch or the brewster branch?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 04, 2009, 04:17:12 PM »

Another thing, if they merged with sovereign grace before CCL went there, who had the place then, and where did their pastor go, did they just boot him, did they ever have one? did they have a lot of members at one time and after cll got there they all left? or what? 

my personal opinion is- there is something very hokie about this church and it might trace back to the other churches he has pastored also. 

You took the words right outta my mind DD!!!
FWIW, and I am under the weather as well, Lawless was the MBC pastor 1973-1974. One year only, then he gets  "mission duty" allegedly in 1975, exactly when this is going on, and no mention of him pastoring there until 81. The name of that church did not change until 89?

From what I understand, there was a pastor Scott at Victory MBC in Tracy, whose "health was failing", so he likely retired or passed on.  Lane was the "pastor" at Sovereign Grace MBC in Mountain View.  Sounds to me like he brought everyone (all 5 of them?    ) and everything with him to Tracy and took over Victory, merged the two 'churches', then renamed it Clover Baptist.   

It would be interesting to know what happened to the actual bldg and land (if that even existed) at what had been Sovereign Grace, and what that church and the Victory church had been like before Lane appeared on the scene.   

This is more info I got from the church's history or the bio:
"In 1974, the Landmark MBC of Salinas authorized mission work in Mountain View which resulted in the formation of the Sovereign Grace MBC. Eld. A.D. harris was their first pastor. "

AD Harris is Connie's uncle, AA Harris is her father.  Am betting that Lane was their 2nd pastor, then that church "merged" with Victory and became Clover Baptist. 

Are they in the habit of 'creating' a church when they want/need one?   

I think you might be exactly right, they NEED a church so they CREATE one, then when they move they merge, or transfer assets to the new one.  why not just get a new pastor.  who is going to drive from mountain view to tracy to continue to go to church?  so you just leave your congregation there with no church ?  and take all there money they gave to build the church etc and say bye?  hmmm what about all the other churches he was pastor at, he was all over the place.  eureka, mountain view, san jose, livermore, redding, modesto, now tracy, where else?  I find all those places interesting anyway, especially the dates.  but that is a whole other discussion, I better get back to the  ::MonkeyCool::census
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 04, 2009, 04:19:12 PM »

This is also corrected now:

Thomas Byrd Lawless
b 1795 in Halifax Con, VA

Marriage 1 26 Dec 1814 Partrick, VA Mary Polly Spencer D 1830 daughter of William Spencer

Marriage 2  10 Oct 1826 Patrick, VA Zelphe Zina (Zentha) Keaton parents William Keaton and Anna Haile (Hale)
B abt 1807
D 1855

Children

Child 1 Francis Marion Lawless
Died 8 August, 1862

Married 11 February, 1857, in Patrick County, Virginia

Cinthia  (Zenia)  J. Keaton
B 1836
   Child 1 Joseph H Lawless
   B 1860

Child 2 Louisa (Lucy) A Lawless
b.1833 Patrick, VA
D 1900 Patrick, Va

Married 9 Dec 1860

James Sheldon Pedigo
B 9 Nov 1828
D 4 Feb 1900 
   Children :
   James Pedigo
   Pheobe Agnes Pedigo
   Pocahontas Pedigo (twin to Pheobe)
   Daniel Thomas Pedigo

Child 3 Andrew Jackson Lawless
Died May 16, 1864

Married 2 January, 1862, in Patrick County, Va.

Harriet E. McGhee

Child 4 George Washington Lawless

married 13 Aug 1863

MORE

Child 5 Thomas Jefferson Lawless
Born 15 August, 1840

Married 2 March, 1862 in Patrick County, Va.

Sally Ashby, daughter of James Ashby and Mary Carter

Children:
   George Washington Lawless
   Alicia Lawless
   William Lawless

Child 6 McNealy (Mack) A Lawless
b. 16 Feb. 1846
died 12 oct. 1908

married in 1864

Sarah Ann Nicholas

Children:
   James Lawless
   Minnie Lawless
   Walter Lawless
   Frank Lawless
   Violet Lawless

Child 7 Susannah H. Lawless
b: Abt. 1847
d abt 1931

Married 15 Jan 1871
J Samuel Rodger

ok I am still off here, I find polly spencer married to thomas who is married to zina.

my thomas byrd lawless marries susannah thomas

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #970 on: May 04, 2009, 04:28:39 PM »

Manteca, CA
Tracy, CA   

BROWNING, CYNTHIA
(REGISTERED AGENT)

LAWLESS, LANE
(PRESIDENT)

associated businesses:
NATIONAL ROOF CORP

Monkeys, check out this information on National Roof Corp. (an associated business of the "church")--notice the address for the registered agent, and recall the search of the roof:

Corporation

NATIONAL ROOF CORP. 
Number: C1610328 
Date Filed: 4/1/1988 
Jurisdiction: California

Address 
812 CLOVER RD. #27
TRACY,, CA 95376 

Agent for Service of Process
JEFFREY L. OLSON 
812 CLOVER RD. #27 
TRACY,, CA 95376

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: May 04, 2009, 04:29:40 PM »

Land deeds are in the county assessor-recorders office in Stockton. Sort of hard for me to get there. they have a link

http://www.co.san-joaquin.ca.us/Recorder/grantorgrantee/searchindex.asp
Does this help?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: May 04, 2009, 04:31:15 PM »

gee too many thomas lawless' haha

thomas byrd marries:
Susannah Thomas
 Children
Dennis Lawless
1771 – 1859     
Benjamin Lollis
1789 – 1877     
Augustine Lawless
1790 –     
Benjamin Lawless
1793 – 1877     
Thomas Lawless  this is the one I have married to polly spencer and then zina ( am I wrong?)
1796 – 1860     
Maston Lawless
1796 – 1850     
William Lawless
1798 –     
Sarah Sally Lawless

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 04, 2009, 04:33:03 PM »

Manteca, CA
Tracy, CA   

BROWNING, CYNTHIA
(REGISTERED AGENT)

LAWLESS, LANE
(PRESIDENT)

associated businesses:
NATIONAL ROOF CORP

Monkeys, check out this information on National Roof Corp. (an associated business of the "church")--notice the address for the registered agent, and recall the search of the roof:

Corporation

NATIONAL ROOF CORP. 

Address 
812 CLOVER RD. #27
TRACY,, CA 95376 

JEFFREY L. OLSON 
812 CLOVER RD. #27 
TRACY,, CA 95376

And Clover Road Baptist Church is a California CORPORATION!  Who is Cynthia Browning?

Corporation

Number: C0365588
Date Filed: 12/22/1958

Address 
11000 W CLOVER RD
TRACY, CA 95376 

CYNTHIA BROWNING 
812 TRINITY ST 
MANTECA, CA 95336

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/corpdata/ShowAllList?QueryCorpNumber=C0365588

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: May 04, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »

Cynthina Browning:

ECHEAGARAY, CYNTHIA G
BROWNING, CYNTHIA I
BROWNING, CYNTHIA L
BROWNING, C
(DOB: 08/1948)
(Age: 60) 

12819 193RD LN SE
RENTON, WA 98059-8756

(05/2004-Current) 425-228-1990
Edit-error
MUTSCHLER DAVID
(Current Listing Name)

812 TRINITY ST
MANTECA, CA 95336-5825
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY
(11/2003-04/2009)

« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 06:54:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: May 04, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »

Link to the state contractors licensing board. I put in National Roof corp and this is what I got. I don't see it and I can't imagine having a roofing business without one.

https://www2.cslb.ca.gov/OnlineServices/CheckLicense/NameSearch.asp
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: May 04, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

opps that didn't link right. Well you can do a search by company name. lol, I am horrible at research, lol.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: May 04, 2009, 04:43:05 PM »

Cynthina Browning:

ECHEAGARAY, CYNTHIA G
BROWNING, CYNTHIA I
BROWNING, CYNTHIA L
BROWNING, C
(DOB: 08/1948)
(Age: 60) 

12819 193RD LN SE
RENTON, WA 98059-8756

(05/2004-Current) 425-228-1990

MUTSCHLER DAVID
(Current Listing Name)

812 TRINITY ST
MANTECA, CA 95336-5825
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY
(11/2003-04/2009)

Why would a church be a corporation? Does that take away a non profit status? 
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: May 04, 2009, 04:45:34 PM »

Manteca, CA
Tracy, CA   

BROWNING, CYNTHIA
(REGISTERED AGENT)

LAWLESS, LANE
(PRESIDENT)

associated businesses:
NATIONAL ROOF CORP

Corporation

NATIONAL ROOF CORP. 

Address 
812 CLOVER RD. #27
TRACY,, CA 95376 

JEFFREY L. OLSON 
812 CLOVER RD. #27 
TRACY,, CA 95376

okay also I remember CLL was a pastor in redding ca. (up where timothy and gary d lawless live) and also up there is a lawless roofing company,  I never had time to see if there are any connections, but maybe there is.  if someone wants to look.  I just don't have time

To find me:
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: May 04, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »

Jeffrey Olson:

OLSON, JEFFREY L
(DOB: 08/1949)
(Age: 59) 

812 W CLOVER RD SPC 27
TRACY, CA 95376-1710
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY
(01/1990-Current)
Mobile Home Site Operator   

NATIONAL ROOF CORP
TRACY, CA 95376
SAN JOAQUIN COUNTY
(04/1993-09/2007)   

27738 SEMINOLE WAY
HAYWARD, CA 94544-5032
ALAMEDA COUNTY
(02/1989-11/1989)   

350 N BAYSHORE BLVD APT
SAN MATEO, CA 94401-1235
SAN MATEO COUNTY
(07/1980-08/1989)
Hotel or Motel 835-8024 

443 POO
NEWARK, CA 94560
ALAMEDA COUNTY
(05/1989-05/1989)   

29629 DESERT OAK CT
HAYWARD, CA 94544-6733
ALAMEDA COUNTY
(01/1987-01/1987)   

32074 ARYA CT
UNION CITY, CA 94587-4065
ALAMEDA COUNTY
(02/1986-04/1986)   

1001 CONTINENTALS WAY APT 304
BELMONT, CA 94002-3104
SAN MATEO COUNTY
(12/1984-04/1985)   

PO BOX 443
NEWARK, CA 94560-0443
ALAMEDA COUNTY
(07/1980-07/1980)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.