April 24, 2024, 06:46:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 891903 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1120 on: May 05, 2009, 11:22:26 AM »

Anyone recognize this Gomes family?  They are living in the MHP at space 70.  And if I'm reading the MHP map right, they live on the corner home down from Sandra's home (same side), just across from Lane and Connie. 

Dave E Gomes
Vicki Gomes
Enrique Gomes

-----------------------------------

GOMES, DAVID  E

MERCED, CA
TRACY, CA
VACAVILLE, CA
STOCKTON, CA

* GOMES, VICKI  R (Age 52)
    * GOMES, ELIZABETH  ANN (Age 43)
    * GOMES, ALMER  R (Age 86)
    * GOMES, MICHAEL  W (Age 44)
    * GOMES, DORIS  M (Age 51)
    * GOMES, BETTY  L (Age 80)
    * GOMES, ROBERT  JOHN (Age 46)

----------------------------------------------

GOMES, VICKI   R

Associated names:
COMBS, VICKI R
GOMES, V

TRACY, CA
STOCKTON, CA

* COMBS, KIM  W (Age 53)
    * GOMES, DAVID  E (Age 47)

------------------------------------------------

In PeopleFinders, nothing for Enrique Gomes specifically in Tracy CA

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: May 05, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »

I will personally be working on the ronald sutton lawless line this morning.
his ex-wife elaine c bevilacqua shares a phone number with gary d lawless, the brother of timothy john lawless 10 CT sex offender in sac jail.

for gary d lawless the brother to share a phone number with elaine, he surely must be related to this ronald sutton lawless.  so somewhere in the ronald sutton lawless line, has to be missing gary d lawless the father. 

ronald sutton lawless b. 1939
another ronald s lawless in the house listing b 1900 ( most likely the father of ronald sutton?)
missing gary d lawless b abt 1933, he could very well be the brother of ronald sutton lawless, 6yrs apart.

ronald sutton lawless married elaine bevilacqua aug 17 1968
ronald sutton lawless divorced elaine bevilacqua jan 1973
their son todd alfred lawless
he then marries delores m Abang Nov 2 1975

sisters of elaine bevilacqua are:
linda married unknown andrews
darlene marred unknown Dean

ronald sutton lawless' mother maiden name is Doyle

I did find a Delores Doyle who married a lawless
her mother's maiden name is sutton
it would seem she could fit in this family and might me the mother of ronald sutton lawless.
his mother is a Doyle.

okay, this is where I will work today.  If I can finally tie missing gary d lawless to this line, which I am sure he does, then we will have a line to go back and compare to the CLL line and see if these people are related and if they are in the same generations and areas where they would have contact with one another. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: May 05, 2009, 11:28:50 AM »

Was there a Jeffrey Olson at a "National Roofing"????

I didn't know anything about that. I did find a roofer's gild with a bunch of familiar looking names for the names of roofing companies.  Of course after awhile it seems like the names are everywhere.  Anyway I'm going to post a link here so we will have it for future reference.  I've been up all night couldn't sleep because I just want to get to the end of this thing but it seems to be growing into a larger and larger maze.  Almost forgot - Good Morning to you and I hope that I've helped get a jump start on your day!!!
Here is the link for the roofer's guild

http://www.buildingtradesdir.com/guilds/california/California/2/california_roofing_contractors.html

Okie Dokie on the gary d lawless to ronald sutton lawless.  Right now I am still working on the first address that JessStar posted on RSL.  Lots of info on that one and I am still finding more.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: May 05, 2009, 11:30:42 AM »

Anyone recognize this Gomes family?  They are living in the MHP at space 70.  And if I'm reading the MHP map right, they live on the corner home down from Sandra's home (same side), just across from Lane and Connie. 

Dave E Gomes
Vicki Gomes
Enrique Gomes

GOMES, DAVID  E

MERCED, CA
TRACY, CA
VACAVILLE, CA
STOCKTON, CA

GOMES, VICKI   R

Associated names:
COMBS, VICKI R
GOMES, V

TRACY, CA
STOCKTON, CA

* COMBS, KIM  W (Age 53)

I have never really looked at the Gomes line. 

timothy john Lawless, 10ct SO
his mother marylin Elizabeth Tieken m gary d lawless, then married Manuel Gomes
she all all 3 lawless boys use the aka gomes,
the 3 boys are timothy john, gary duane, jeffrey carl

other than that I have never looked at the gomes line

To find me:
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: May 05, 2009, 11:31:35 AM »

Have we determined who owns the trailer park yet?  If not I think it would be an enlightening bit of info.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1125 on: May 05, 2009, 11:36:18 AM »

Many Jeff L. Olson's in WA.......

Question- could the register agent just be the CPA or Lawyer? It could still go to the mailing address of the Mutschlers potentially.
B
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: May 05, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »

I didn't know anything about that. I did find a roofer's gild with a bunch of familiar looking names for the names of roofing companies.  Of course after awhile it seems like the names are everywhere.  Anyway I'm going to post a link here so we will have it for future reference.  I've been up all night couldn't sleep because I just want to get to the end of this thing but it seems to be growing into a larger and larger maze.  Almost forgot - Good Morning to you and I hope that I've helped get a jump start on your day!!!

http://www.buildingtradesdir.com/guilds/california/California/2/california_roofing_contractors.html

Okie Dokie on the gary d lawless to ronald sutton lawless.  Right now I am still working on the first address that JessStar posted on RSL.  Lots of info on that one and I am still finding more.

I don't know LOL, I am asking you

I forgot where olson came from, trying to remember, thought you found him with a roofing company where did he come from::MonkeyConfused::

To find me:
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: May 05, 2009, 11:59:23 AM »

I forgot where olson came from, trying to remember, thought you found him with a roofing company where did he come from::MonkeyConfused::

Lawless roofing .  He was an agent of theirs.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: May 05, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »

Dave E Gomes
Vicki Gomes
Enrique Gomes

GOMES, DAVID  E

MERCED, CA
TRACY, CA
VACAVILLE, CA
STOCKTON, CA

GOMES, VICKI   R

Associated names:
COMBS, VICKI R
GOMES, V

TRACY, CA
STOCKTON, CA

* COMBS, KIM  W (Age 53)

I have never really looked at the Gomes line. 

timothy john Lawless, 10ct SO
his mother marylin Elizabeth Tieken m gary d lawless, then married Manuel Gomes
she all all 3 lawless boys use the aka gomes,
the 3 boys are timothy john, gary duane, jeffrey carl

other than that I have never looked at the gomes line

I was thinking since some of the Lawless folks use the Gomes last name, it's kind of interesting that there are some Gomes living just across from Lane and Connie.  Might turn out to be cousins or something. 

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: May 05, 2009, 12:07:34 PM »

DoubleD
Correction on that it was National roofing with the Clover Road address.  so sorry..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1130 on: May 05, 2009, 12:14:18 PM »

Have we determined who owns the trailer park yet?  If not I think it would be an enlightening bit of info.

It would be enlightening!  Last I read, it looked like Connie might be the manager, but don't think that was ever verified.  Not sure if the owner has been looked for yet or not.

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: May 05, 2009, 12:20:04 PM »

Question- could the register agent just be the CPA or Lawyer? It could still go to the mailing address of the Mutschlers potentially.
B

Agent for Service of Process for National Roofing
JEFFREY L. OLSON 
812 CLOVER RD. #27 
TRACY,, CA 95376   

Kelley R Ellis and Steve D Ellis home
812 W Clover Rd, Spc 27
Tracy, CA 95376-1710
(209) 835-4138

Blink I think you are right as these two have same address in common.

Sacsayhuan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: May 05, 2009, 12:39:28 PM »

The FBI and probably local law enforcement have so much information available to them. They have access and can check every telephone number calling in and calls out on cell phones and land lines. They can tie these people together easily. On top of that - the computers !

I’m hoping the press will be at Timothy Lawless court hearing on May 14th. This is not too far away. I’m looking forward to seeing the synopsis of the genealogical study done by those excellent researchers on SM. What determination !

What happened to Ms. Slator (Tieken) connection to Timothy’s mother and the comment that Ms. Slater took Sandra bowling ? Two different spellings and is this absolutely a dead end ?

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1133 on: May 05, 2009, 12:59:37 PM »

when you say lawless roofing, do you mean national roofing?
lawless roofing is the one in redding?
CLL with cynthina browning is national roofing

am I mixed up

omg maybe I am, let me go look

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: May 05, 2009, 01:00:53 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!! Awwww.....>>> an angelic monkey
Busy as ever I see!
I'm catching up on the 10 pages I missed just from yesterday ! Smile
How are you all today?!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1135 on: May 05, 2009, 01:06:23 PM »

DoubleD
Correction on that it was National roofing with the Clover Road address.  so sorry..

oh, ok, trying to catch up here, ignore my previous post.

but here let me refresh everyone on the roofing lines

CLL with sister-in-law cynthia browning & jerry olson is with NATIONAL roofing

here is the people with LAWLESS roofing out of redding area, up where gary duane lawless and b
rothers and mother was at and where CLL was a pastor once at Beacon Church

LAWLESS ROOFING, INCGrants pass, OR       
LAWLESS, DON
(REGISTERED AGENT)
LAWLESS, DONALD T
(SECRETARY)
LAWLESS, LEWIS E
(PRESIDENT)   
LAWLESS DBROS INC
JOE'S DBROS, INC
SADDLE MOUNTAIN CATTLE COMPANY
WEST WOOD, LTD

LAWLESS ROOFING INCGrants pass, OR
Redding, CA       
GILMORE, MAUDIE
(REGISTERED AGENT)
LAWLESS, LEWIS E
(PRESIDENT)
LAWLESS, LEWIS EDWIN (Age 77)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

SADDLE MOUNTAIN CATTLE COMPANY
 LAWLESS ROOFING, INC
 LAWLESS ROOFING INC
 WEST WOOD, LTD

GRANTS PASS, OR
DALLAS, OR
AGNESS, OR
KLAMATH FALLS, OR
BROOKINGS, OR   

Possible Relatives:

LAWLESS, BARBARA MAE (Age 73)
LAWLESS, MARLENE L (Age 52)
LAWLESS, DONALD THOMAS (Age 54)
LAWLESS, JESSICA LOUISE (Age 32)
LAWLESS, JOSEPH LEWIS (Age 30)
LAWLESS, DON T
LAWLESS, JOE L (Age 30)
LAWLESS, IS E
LAWLESS, JESSICA L (Age 32)

LAWLESS, LEWIS E

CHILOQUIN, OR   
Possible Relatives:

LAWLESS, DONALD T

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 05, 2009, 01:08:41 PM »

The FBI and probably local law enforcement have so much information available to them. They have access and can check every telephone number calling in and calls out on cell phones and land lines. They can tie these people together easily. On top of that - the computers !

I’m hoping the press will be at Timothy Lawless court hearing on May 14th. This is not too far away. I’m looking forward to seeing the synopsis of the genealogical study done by those excellent researchers on SM. What determination !

What happened to Ms. Slator (Tieken) connection to Timothy’s mother and the comment that Ms. Slater took Sandra bowling ? Two different spellings and is this absolutely a dead end ?

no one has looked at that really, no time LOL

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: May 05, 2009, 01:18:18 PM »

B

Agent for Service of Process for National Roofing
JEFFREY L. OLSON 
812 CLOVER RD. #27 
TRACY,, CA 95376   

Kelley R Ellis and Steve D Ellis home
812 W Clover Rd, Spc 27
Tracy, CA 95376-1710
(209) 835-4138

Blink I think you are right as these two have same address in common.

all below listed with this number
 (209) 835-4138

TRACY, CA
MODESTO, CA
MANTECA, CA

Possible Relatives:

ELLIS, KELLEY R (Age 48)
ELLIS, KELLY R

(209) 835-4138
TRACY, CA

Possible Relatives:

ELLIS, KELLEY R (Age 48)
ELLIS, STEVEN D (Age 53)

(209) 835-4138
TRACY, CA
MODESTO, CA
LIVERMORE, CA
MANTECA, CA

Possible Relatives:

ELLIS, STEVEN D (Age 53)
ELLIS, KELLY R
ELLIS, STEVE

TRACY, CA
CRESCENT CITY, CA
WHITETHORN, CA
LIVERMORE, CAMODESTO, CA
BALTIMORE, MD

Possible Relatives:

ELLIS, NORMA
ELLIS, STEVE W
ELLIS, STEVE W (Age 50)
ELLIS, STEVE W
ELLIS, STEVE 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: May 05, 2009, 01:19:57 PM »

OLSON, JEFFREY L (Age 59)

Possible Employment / Business Associations:

NATIONAL ROOF CORP TRACY, CA
POLLOCK PINES, CA
SAN MATEO, CA
NEWARK, CA

Possible Relatives:

OLSON, KIMBERLY R (Age 54)
OLSON, JOHN A (Age 60)
OLSON, RUTH D (Age 96)
NICHOLSON, KENNETH LEE
OLSON, RUTH KIM
OLSON, LEWIS JEFFREY 

To find me:
Brenda in KY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: May 05, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »

Dave E Gomes
Vicki Gomes
Enrique Gomes

GOMES, DAVID  E

MERCED, CA
TRACY, CA
VACAVILLE, CA
STOCKTON, CA

GOMES, VICKI   R

Associated names:
COMBS, VICKI R
GOMES, V

TRACY, CA
STOCKTON, CA

* COMBS, KIM  W (Age 53)

Vicki Gomes (Strassburg)
Stagg High School

Stockton, CA

Class of 1974

http://www.classmates.com/directory/public/memberprofile/list.htm?regId=445919041

Submitted By:  Vicki Strassburg(an Adoptee)
Origionally Added:  Dec 29, 2004
Last Updated:  02:47pm Wed, December 29th, 2004

Highlights of the Adoption Record -- the Adoptee
Birthplace:  California 
Birthdate:  August 22, 1956 
Agency:  childrens services
Hospital:   
 Adoptee's Birthname:  Vickie Strassburg
Adoptee's Name:  Vicki Strassburg
Birthfather's Name:  unknown 

Adoptee 

First Name Vicki
Middle Name Renae
Last Name Strassburg
Birth First Name unknown
Birth Middle Name unknown
Birth Lastname unknown
Birth Date Aug 22, 1956 
Birth Place California 
Gender female 
Height average 
Hair Color blonde 
Eye Color blue 
Handicap none 
Handicap none 
Race White:
Religion 
Occupation retail management
Education some college
Married yes 
Spouse's Name David

http://registry.adoption.com/records/426948.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.