March 28, 2024, 04:38:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 887936 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1220 on: May 05, 2009, 11:36:17 PM »

If you are going to try and connect to that pastor from Wenatchee, you might want to add this spelling of the last name to that list:  Robert and Connie Lee Roberson

personally my main concern is who is this guy so we can use whoever he is to try to connect to the CLL family through timothy's father gary d lawless.  but because he does have the same last name as the robertsons in the wenatchee witch hunt case, and because he is a JR, maybe his father was connected up there to the lawless line up there?  I don't know.   

at this point I guess anything is possible with these connections.  And because some of the CLL line is so lost, and timothy's father gary d lawless is also so lost, I just grab onto anything to go around about way to find these people. 

Ok, I understand, DD.     Was just trying to point out that the pastor in wenatchee spells his last name with NO t.  As in roberson, not robertson.  Might make a difference when it comes to linking that line up.  And then again, with this bunch, maybe not.  lol

oh yes, I see what you are saying .  well, i personally have no intention to go get into that witch-hunt case UNLESS of course someone finds something then I will help.  I can't even imagine jumping into that mess.  although, I do believe there was a group of child molesters in that area, but that is a whole other story, has nothing to do with this case or that one. I think one case for me is enough  I'm never going to get through this one as it is.   

do you think that case could connect? oh please say no

Guess I'd better take the fifth.   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1221 on: May 05, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »

If you are going to try and connect to that pastor from Wenatchee, you might want to add this spelling of the last name to that list:  Robert and Connie Lee Roberson

personally my main concern is who is this guy so we can use whoever he is to try to connect to the CLL family through timothy's father gary d lawless.  but because he does have the same last name as the robertsons in the wenatchee witch hunt case, and because he is a JR, maybe his father was connected up there to the lawless line up there?  I don't know.   

at this point I guess anything is possible with these connections.  And because some of the CLL line is so lost, and timothy's father gary d lawless is also so lost, I just grab onto anything to go around about way to find these people. 

Ok, I understand, DD.     Was just trying to point out that the pastor in wenatchee spells his last name with NO t.  As in roberson, not robertson.  Might make a difference when it comes to linking that line up.  And then again, with this bunch, maybe not.  lol

oh yes, I see what you are saying .  well, i personally have no intention to go get into that witch-hunt case UNLESS of course someone finds something then I will help.  I can't even imagine jumping into that mess.  although, I do believe there was a group of child molesters in that area, but that is a whole other story, has nothing to do with this case or that one. I think one case for me is enough  I'm never going to get through this one as it is.   

hmmm, does that mean yes, but you don't want to tell me so  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: May 06, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »

btw, has anyone heard from northern rose?  she was not feeling well and has not been on all day, I hope she does not have that horrible flu ugh.  just thinking about her and hoping she is doing ok.

To find me:
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1223 on: May 06, 2009, 12:10:14 AM »

hmmm, does that mean yes, but you don't want to tell me so  Monkey Devil!

Ermmm.. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:27 AM »

DD
I am confuzzed .. Ok so going onto the Family Watch Dog site searching for these names -
I wonder WHY .. Micah is not on the site. I checked ever which way you could with his name and it comes up with No such person. Yet his court documents are avail as I posted prior ..hhmmph.

And  I want to know HOW is it that these names with the majority of these People are attached to Sex Offenses. Its Mind Popping .. I was looking at your names you have Red/Bold. And the one name of Elaine just stands outs. I don't think I have ever seen that last name ever.
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderConvictions.asp?oID=NY55408969&aID=&at=1&sid=&sp=1&nm=
"Bevilacqua" ...because my brain is getting dizzy with all these names. While I was on the Family Watch Dog site ..just for the Heck of it .. I plunked in that Name: Bevilacqua
ONE Person came up in NY. BIG Time SO. Male: First Name: PAUL
Last Name: BEVILACQUA 
 Shocked Bad Bad Man ..Horrible Man.
 Conviction
Conviction date: 2/14/1994
Sexual Abuse-1st Degree
Offender's age at conviction: 41
Victim Age: 4
Omg .....................

Deenie-

You bring up a very good point. I am shocked at the conflicts in this data- This is correct if you search on Micah.

http://www.criminalcheck.com/

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1225 on: May 06, 2009, 12:24:55 AM »

btw, has anyone heard from northern rose?  she was not feeling well and has not been on all day, I hope she does not have that horrible flu ugh.  just thinking about her and hoping she is doing ok.

Thanks for the wishes.  Pretty sure it is the flu.  I stayed away as I really did not trust myself to confuse everyone.  I just read through everything and will do it again tomorrow as I am sure I will not retain it all.  Great work!  I am close to being at the years you need from the top so once I get back on I will check if we connect yet. Sleep well.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: May 06, 2009, 12:42:36 AM »

DD, et al -- just being a reader I think you are about to come full circle, and unfortunately in that circle you have found a lot of SO that are interrelated.  It is really making me sick -- but you are doing a good work.  I know Blink can take the info and run with it (in the right direction).  I have been praying for all of you to find the facts and then the truth will be evident.
 an angelic monkey

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: May 06, 2009, 12:50:05 AM »

Thanks for the wishes.  Pretty sure it is the flu.  I stayed away as I really did not trust myself to confuse everyone.  I just read through everything and will do it again tomorrow as I am sure I will not retain it all.  Great work!  I am close to being at the years you need from the top so once I get back on I will check if we connect yet. Sleep well.

oh there you are.  well don't try to get on here and do stuff until you feel better, you need to rest and get well. 

I am trying to get more names in the generation where the people are born in the 1930's and disappear sometime in the 60's.  It seems we have a lot of that going on in all the lines.  where are they going?  even john the mormon, nothing.  Did he not even do his own genealogy when at brigham young university?  unheard of!!! it just seems to me we have this huge gap in the middle with each line, like the lawless' just decided to be someone else.  timothy's line decides they will be gomes.  CLL takes off with the Harris family, goes by lane rather than his given name of clifford.  His brother paul george is gone.  timothy's father disappears about the same time.  bette june grimes divorces richard birdette lawless, marries donald lafayette lawless and the kids are all messed up and I am sure a couple are unaccounted for.  some are getting arrested, they have multiple names.  It is this same generation all the so's start showing up.  This is the generation that would be CLL's first cousins.  It is not like we have lost people back in the early 1800's or farther back, it is the ones that should be easy to find in the 60's who are disappearing, changing their names, taking off, going to jail, etc, and all the so's showing up. so what is going on with the lawless family?  no wonder john did not want to do his genealogy, he probably wanted no one to know he was related to these people.

so it is CLL's generation that is all messed up from there to present.  before that we can track these people back to the 1700's.  but come the 60's and blam, it turns into a huge mess.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: May 06, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

DD, et al -- just being a reader I think you are about to come full circle, and unfortunately in that circle you have found a lot of SO that are interrelated.  It is really making me sick -- but you are doing a good work.  I know Blink can take the info and run with it (in the right direction).  I have been praying for all of you to find the facts and then the truth will be evident.
 an angelic monkey

I want to be able to explain what I see going on here, but there is so much info that connects these people it is hard to explain it.  I try to give the connections each time I post, but I hate repeating the same this person is that persons brother, son, x wife who this and that etc, but I know it is so hard to follow this stuff without my trying to hook them up everytime I post.  so I try to at least give the main connection each time or make a little note by the names to say who they are.  In doing so my posts are huge and I don't like doing that either.  I also don't want to do all the work off the board and then just give what it is, without showing why it is that way or showing the docs to back up what I am saying.  ugh.  so I hope everyone realizes although there is way too much posted to understand it all, that I am doing the best I can to "show my work" so you will know how I come to the conclusions I do.  maybe if I say it enough times, people will get familiar with the names.

I want to make more family group sheets so there is a visual to look at, but I have not had the time to do all those. I will try to get this stuff organized when it gets hooked up and then let blink take the information and do with it whatever needs to be done.  I guess I am trying to say "sorry, this is such a mess and so hard to understand, but I will get it organized after it hooks up"  I am able to see where this is going and what needs to be searched for, and I have it all in my head pretty much, so I know where I need to look for the documentation.  I want everything documented so there is no doubt whatever is stated is true.

so just have a little patience everyone, it really is coming together, we are just stuck with this gap around the 60's.  at this point in time with all the name changes, the moving off, the divorces and marriages 3 and 4 times it takes a lot of guessing and then searching those guesses to get lucky and run into the person under another name.  it seems the more we find these people where they should not be or under an alias the more we are running into the sex offenders or people with arrests. 

I do promise I will get this messed organized with family group sheets, maps, all the docs etc and put it in some kind of form that tells the story as it all comes down the lines.  It just takes time.

To find me:
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1229 on: May 06, 2009, 01:11:12 AM »

Blink I think that some of these sights that offer " S O " searches do not have clearance to all States and their records ...

Like for instance the Criminal Dog Watch site .. I have checked on some names of Perps from my area and They do not come up in searches. I know in MI here ..Our counties are so off in records online due to NO Money .. to put into such sites or technology to meet the needs of some of these sites - so they can collaborate data. Its crazy you know, things that really need to be known are not on the list of priorities for sake of Public Safety... Arrgh.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1230 on: May 06, 2009, 01:15:02 AM »

DD

I found Randy and Jill Patterson. Allegedly Micah Patterson's Parents.
They have an updated address as of This Month/Year
They live in Sacramento CA.
I know I saw a page back ago you or someone posted the Business name of Patterson Communications. I think its Defunct .. non existing any longer.
Here is a link of info on the Business Background written by Mr. R Patterson Himself.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/10/757/770

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1231 on: May 06, 2009, 01:16:03 AM »

DD

They live in Sacramento CA. http://www.whitepages.com/16176/track/10215/search/Replay?search_id=63051312196417208182&lower=16&more_info=1
I know I saw a page back ago you or someone posted the Business name of Patterson Communications. I think its Defunct .. non existing any longer.
Here is a link of info on the Business Background written by Mr. R Patterson Himself.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: May 06, 2009, 01:17:41 AM »

an angelic monkey

I want to be able to explain what I see going on here, but there is so much info that connects these people it is hard to explain it.  I try to give the connections each time I post, but I hate repeating the same this person is that persons brother, son, x wife who this and that etc, but I know it is so hard to follow this stuff without my trying to hook them up everytime I post.  so I try to at least give the main connection each time or make a little note by the names to say who they are.  In doing so my posts are huge and I don't like doing that either.  I also don't want to do all the work off the board and then just give what it is, without showing why it is that way or showing the docs to back up what I am saying.  ugh.  so I hope everyone realizes although there is way too much posted to understand it all, that I am doing the best I can to "show my work" so you will know how I come to the conclusions I do.  maybe if I say it enough times, people will get familiar with the names.

I want to make more family group sheets so there is a visual to look at, but I have not had the time to do all those. I will try to get this stuff organized when it gets hooked up and then let blink take the information and do with it whatever needs to be done.  I guess I am trying to say "sorry, this is such a mess and so hard to understand, but I will get it organized after it hooks up"  I am able to see where this is going and what needs to be searched for, and I have it all in my head pretty much, so I know where I need to look for the documentation.  I want everything documented so there is no doubt whatever is stated is true.

so just have a little patience everyone, it really is coming together, we are just stuck with this gap around the 60's.  at this point in time with all the name changes, the moving off, the divorces and marriages 3 and 4 times it takes a lot of guessing and then searching those guesses to get lucky and run into the person under another name.  it seems the more we find these people where they should not be or under an alias the more we are running into the sex offenders or people with arrests. 

I do promise I will get this messed organized with family group sheets, maps, all the docs etc and put it in some kind of form that tells the story as it all comes down the lines.  It just takes time.

DD please don't believe anything other then we all appreciate your work dearly. You have been at this for days! For you to make any sense out of any of this is just brillant. Nothing in this case seems to be easy, at least to me anyway. Every turn takes you to another WTH moment. You are doing great work!!!! Thank you so much!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1233 on: May 06, 2009, 01:25:24 AM »

The Address You found - Florence Ave in Los Angeles that all the names came up under that Address and they shared the same phone -
I believe there was a chain of names .. all tied together.
I google mapped it and pulled up the Street View ... HOLY MOnkeY -not a Cool Neighborhood.  The address did not connect to anything. Florence is the Main Drag into the Nitty Gritty of the Ugly side of outskirts of Hollywood.  I think that the address is either from what I saw - an Empty field (that had property on it) .. Or a very ran down kinda sorta looking like Apt structure.. that is too hard to define by view.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1234 on: May 06, 2009, 01:26:53 AM »

Hi Monkeys
This may have been posted but I was thinking it might be helpful with names, offenses, and addresses.

Registered Offender List
Search Criteria:  lawless

Click on offender's name for additional information
Name    Type    Address    State Registry
CHAD R LAWLESS    Not Mappable    INCARCERATED
,      WI
CHRISTOPHER L LAWLESS    Not Mappable    JAIL JACKSON CO
MURPHYSBORO, IL 62966    IL
Gordon Lester Lawless SR    Mappable    4 Dewberry Drive Leisure Gardens
Presque isle, ME 04769    ME
LAWLESS,JACK SIDNEY    Mappable    1008 MCGOWEN ST5
HOUSTON, TX 77002    TX
LAWLESS, JAMES CHARLES    Not Mappable    
,      CA
JEFFERY L LAWLESS SR    Mappable    109 W HOWARD ST LOWR
PORTAGE, WI 53901    WI
LAWLESS, JOHN    Mappable    95 HOMESTEAD DR
CORAM, NY 11727    NY
Larry J Lawless    Mappable    1846 JACKSON FURNACE RD
SOUTH WEBSTER, OH 45682-9055    OH
Lawless, Richard Ray    Not Mappable    742 Old West Mullen Trail
Elliston, MT 59728    MT
Richard Keith Lawless    Mappable    17570 Freedom Ln
Brownstown, MI 48193    MI
LAWLESS,ROBERT LEE    Not Mappable    
, TX     TX
LAWLESS, ROBERT ALAN    Mappable    201 W CALIFORNIA AVE # 321
SUNNYVALE, CA 94086    CA
Lawless, Terry Lee    Not Mappable    x Homeless
Seattle, WA 00002    WA
Timothy R Lawless    Mappable    30 Price Street
Calais, ME 04619    ME
LAWLESS,WALLIE    Mappable    24941 Buffalo Ridge Rd
Anamosa, Ia 52205    IA
William Henry Lawless    Mappable    27701 E Admiral Pl. Lot 75
Catoosa, Ok 74015    OK
RAY,DAVID ANDREW    Mappable    111 MELROSE DR
MONTGOMERY, TX 77356    TX
RAY,DAVID ANDREW    Mappable    111 MELROSE DR
MONTGOMERY, TX 77356    TX

See you all in the morning...
Sweet Dreams an angelic monkey
   LM
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: May 06, 2009, 01:41:29 AM »

DD

hmmm
Education Boise State University
so is he from IDAHO?

To find me:
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: May 06, 2009, 01:45:43 AM »

The Address You found - Florence Ave in Los Angeles that all the names came up under that Address and they shared the same phone -
I believe there was a chain of names .. all tied together.
I google mapped it and pulled up the Street View ... HOLY MOnkeY -not a Cool Neighborhood.  The address did not connect to anything. Florence is the Main Drag into the Nitty Gritty of the Ugly side of outskirts of Hollywood.  I think that the address is either from what I saw - an Empty field (that had property on it) .. Or a very ran down kinda sorta looking like Apt structure.. that is too hard to define by view.

I think this address is south Los Angeles. Not a good place! That park that is near the address? Not a place to take the kids
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1237 on: May 06, 2009, 02:01:23 AM »

Your Working so Hard and yet your still a Naked Monkey ...

I made this for You. If you don't like it .. No worries. You Can Find CBB or Brandi ..they can make You what ever you wish for your avatar .. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1238 on: May 06, 2009, 02:01:58 AM »

DD

hmmm
Education Boise State University
so is he from IDAHO?
I saw that too ... Me wonders

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: May 06, 2009, 02:40:13 AM »

DD, hate to leave you to work alone -- way past my bed time.  Believe it or not, it is making sense to me and I know you are checking and double checking and then triple checking.  Sure was a lot easier when folks didn't get divorced so much . . . but again, there is a purpose and I know it will make a difference.  Just have that feeling in me ole bones.  Happy Wednesday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.