April 19, 2024, 04:51:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 891278 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1320 on: May 07, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 01:24:10 AM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: May 07, 2009, 01:22:03 AM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: May 07, 2009, 01:22:36 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: May 07, 2009, 02:01:24 AM »

Here is another news article I found.  Dont know if it will help but there are some names here that may help sort all this out.

Gary Lawless -Phoenix Az racehorses
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=QFALAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9VIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4259,3037243&dq=timothy+%7C+gordon+%7C+paul+%7C+gary+lawless
Klingman Daily Miner Oct 30, 1979
The jockey corps this season will include Jim Powell, a perenial champion at Turf Paradise, and Freddy Turner, the nation's leader in races won when he injured his wrist last spring. 
Martin Hamilton and Gary Lawless will join the meeting from the Northern California fair circuit, while Geary Louviere and Dean Kutz arrive from Chicago, Bobby Don Harmon from New Mexico and Ruben Matinez from Denver.
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: May 07, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »

GoodNight Klaas!!!
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: May 07, 2009, 05:29:37 AM »

Found this and thought it was interesting.

gordon Lawless victim of a death row inmate.
http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/Pending/99/feb99.htm
Date of scheduled execution: 2/10/99 State: Louisiana Victim name: Gordon Lawless
Inmate name:Jimmy Ray Williams Status: stayed 

Eighteen-year-old Jimmy Ray Williams used a 9 mm weapon to rob and murder Gordon Lawless,
a driver for an auto parts store on June 15, 1994.  Gordon was sitting in his  truck in a
parking lot, having just made a delivery, when Williams approached him and asked for a
cigarette.  Lawless gave him one and then Williams pulled his gun and shot Gordon in the
face.  The medical examiner testified that Gordon died from drowning in his own blood. 
Williams confessed to the killing but claimed it was an accident.  Evidence presented at
Williams' trial showed that several hours before Gordon's murder, another man was shot and
his vehicle was stolen.

Good Night all...
Brenda in KY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: May 07, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »

WESTERLY MAN, LIKE HIS FATHER, IS CONVICTED OF SEX ASSAULT

By Ellyn Moran Santiago - The Sun Staff

WESTERLY -- A Pearl Street man has been convicted of second-degree sexual assault in connection with the molestation of a 14-year-old girl last May.

Thirty-eight-year-old Gordon Lawless -- the son of 82-year-old convicted sex offender Gordon Lawless Sr. -- was found guilty by a Washington County jury Friday afternoon. He is free on $10,000 surety bail pending sentencing on May 12. Court sources have predicted Lawless might receive "substantial time." The law allows for a sentence on a second-degree sexual assault conviction of from 3 to 15 years in prison.

"I'm pleased with the outcome of the conviction after the trial," Westerly Police Chief Edward A. Mello said.

Lawless faced his now 15-year-old victim when she testified against him in Washington County Superior Court this week. Lawless was convicted of assaulting the girl while she was at a sleepover with his stepdaughter. The victim testified that she awoke to find him fondling her while she was staying at his Pearl Street house. Lawless was prosecuted by the state's assistant attorney general Craig Montecalvo. Lawless has a prior conviction of violating a no contact order.

"The assistant Attorney General's office and the investigators from the Westerly Police Department did an outstanding job to bring this case to a successful conclusion," said Westerly Police Capt. -- and department prosecutor -- Lauren A. Matarese.

Meanwhile, his father, Gordon Lawless Sr. -- who pleaded no contest to four counts of second degree child molestation in 2003 on a 2002 case -- remains free but on probation. He lives on Tower Street.

The senior Lawless was convicted and was sentenced to serve 15 years for each count of child molestation -- but Washington County Superior Court Judge Clifton Gale suspended that sentence. The father of two of the elder Lawless's victims told The Sun he believed Gale suspended the sentence "because (Lawless) was so old."

"That was wrong -- really wrong," the parent said. The Sun is withholding his name to protect the identities of the victims.

"Justice wasn't served in the first case -- the father," the parent said. "Those were young girls; they were around 11 and 9. He should have served the jail time. The laws are wrong and people should know this guy -- and his son -- and where they live."

The senior Lawless is required to have no contact with his victims as well as participate in a sex offender program.

esantiago@thewesterlysun.com

http://www.thewesterlysun.com/articles/2006/03/04/news/news4.txt
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1327 on: May 07, 2009, 08:19:56 AM »

Deenie
http://www.tracypress.com/pages/full_story?page_label=results_content&id=2298054-Exclusive-+Woman+in+mobile+home+park+reported+missing+suitcase&article-Exclusive-%20Woman%20in%20mobile%20home%20park%20reported%20missing%20suitcase%20=&widget=push&open=&

(snipped)

When she got to the church, Huckaby’s grandmother called and said she found her keys and cell phone. Huckaby said that’s when she realized she had left the $200 suitcase outside. When her family went out to get it, they said it was gone.

So I talked to the assistant manager at the mobile home park and asked him to keep an eye out for this suitcase; someone took it,” Huckaby said. “I also told some older kids to look out for it. I didn’t think much then, because, you know, kids were getting out of school, and I thought that maybe someone, maybe someone walking by, just took it.”

She called Tracy police intending to file a report but decided to do it online. She never got around to it.

This is Melissa Huckaby talking about the assistant manger of the mobile home park.  I do not think that Connie Lawless was a manager of the park.  I do believe she (Connie Lawless) was a foster parent though.

This confusion may have come from some of the Historical Person Locator information I posted some time ago.  I noticed that flag appears on many of the searches I do for people who live in the MHP.  I think the flag "Mobile home park operator" is triggered by the fact that everyone has the same 812 West Clover Road address, which is the address for the "office" so to speak.  Each resident is then assigned a "SPC" or lot number.  But the Historical Person Locator ignores the "SPC" number for "Flagging" purposes and hits on the 812 West Clover Road as the address of the MHP itself. 

I hope that was clear.  I'm not feeling very well today, so my brain is a little jumbed this morning.

I do find it a little odd though that while the streets have separate names within the MHP, the residents' addresses use West Clover Road.  Odd in the sense that it's odd to do it that way.  Not that it should signal something of any particular importance to us.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1328 on: May 07, 2009, 08:35:59 AM »

WESTERLY -- A Pearl Street man has been convicted of second-degree sexual assault in connection with the molestation of a 14-year-old girl last May.

Thirty-eight-year-old Gordon Lawless -- the son of 82-year-old convicted sex offender Gordon Lawless Sr. -- was found guilty by a Washington County jury Friday afternoon. He is free on $10,000 surety bail pending sentencing on May 12. Court sources have predicted Lawless might receive "substantial time." The law allows for a sentence on a second-degree sexual assault conviction of from 3 to 15 years in prison.

"I'm pleased with the outcome of the conviction after the trial," Westerly Police Chief Edward A. Mello said.

Lawless faced his now 15-year-old victim when she testified against him in Washington County Superior Court this week. Lawless was convicted of assaulting the girl while she was at a sleepover with his stepdaughter. The victim testified that she awoke to find him fondling her while she was staying at his Pearl Street house. Lawless was prosecuted by the state's assistant attorney general Craig Montecalvo. Lawless has a prior conviction of violating a no contact order.

"The assistant Attorney General's office and the investigators from the Westerly Police Department did an outstanding job to bring this case to a successful conclusion," said Westerly Police Capt. -- and department prosecutor -- Lauren A. Matarese.

Meanwhile, his father, Gordon Lawless Sr. -- who pleaded no contest to four counts of second degree child molestation in 2003 on a 2002 case -- remains free but on probation. He lives on Tower Street.

The senior Lawless was convicted and was sentenced to serve 15 years for each count of child molestation -- but Washington County Superior Court Judge Clifton Gale suspended that sentence. The father of two of the elder Lawless's victims told The Sun he believed Gale suspended the sentence "because (Lawless) was so old."

"That was wrong -- really wrong," the parent said. The Sun is withholding his name to protect the identities of the victims.

"Justice wasn't served in the first case -- the father," the parent said. "Those were young girls; they were around 11 and 9. He should have served the jail time. The laws are wrong and people should know this guy -- and his son -- and where they live."

The senior Lawless is required to have no contact with his victims as well as participate in a sex offender program.

A suspended sentence because the guy is old.  You know, this is the kind of crap (am I allowed to say that here?) that really gets me and needs to change.  Despite his "feeble" age, this scumbag was perfectly capable of preying on 2--count them-- 2!! little girls and molesting them 18AT LEAST 4 TIMES!! .  So despite his old age, the guy's a proven threat to children.  No question about it.  And now he's back out on the streets because the judge thinks he's too old to do time.  Good God.  He was old when he committed the crime.  Oh, I get so mad when I hear things like this. . . . . . .

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: May 07, 2009, 08:53:32 AM »

Fresno 10 march 1948 - Lawless, Huffman, Stinson birth of Suzannes Louise Lawless.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: May 07, 2009, 09:41:09 AM »

Fresno 13 Jan 1954 Anna Eurich daughter Ann Lawless
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: May 07, 2009, 09:44:36 AM »

Fresno 6 Nov 1963 James Clifford Moore - sister Corine Lawless
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: May 07, 2009, 10:00:36 AM »

Fresno 8 April 1964 William Plog - daughter Rosella Lawless
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: May 07, 2009, 10:21:05 AM »

DoubleD,
I just had an awful thought but after seeing some of the things we've seen here no surprises, right.  What if a child got pregnant with her father's baby?  How would that birth be recorded on a birth certificate??????

well that does happen, but my guess it would be blamed on someone else and either no father listed, or someone else listed as the father, or even the parents.  people were born at home so they could say anyone was the mother also.  but for our purposes HOPEFULLY, it will list at least the right mother or the right father, or at least the grandparents as the parents, so we at least have the right family to tie them too.  the main thing for US, is to hook the right families together, so if they lie about who the parents are, we should still have the right family. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: May 07, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »

okay, have to get my thoughts going here.

I'm stuck on ronald sutton lawless line in los angeles.  he married elaine c bevilacqua. he then marries Delores M abang

I believe his mother is a doyle, she would have married his father a Lawless.  his middle name is sutton, which most likely is hit mothers maiden name.  there is a dorothy doyle who marries a lawless, whose mother was a sutton, but I have not determined if that is her of not. 

this ronald sutton is born oct 22, 1939.  Missing gary the father of timothy is born abt 1933.  his son gary duane lawless shares a phone number with Ronald's first wife elaine c bevilacqua.  why would gary the son share a phone number with her.  He must be related to ronald sutton lawless.  being that ronald is born 6 years later than missing gary the father, perhaps they are brothers? somehow missing gary must fit in this family. 

Here is another Ronald S. Lawless in the Los Angeles area born in 1900:

yes, that is the one I believe is the father to the roland sutton lawless.  roland suttone was born oct 22, 1939, so could be the father and they are listed in the same households.  it is my guess this older roland S lawless m. the doyle mother.  who is most likely this dorothy doyle with the sutton mother. but I don't have anything to prove that and still looking.  there could be some sister with the same last name with sutton mother he married also, but I have not found one yet.  I don't want to stick these people in the tree until I have the docs to prove they connect ugh... so I am still looking for something that proves it, the marriage or in the same household or something

To find me:
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: May 07, 2009, 10:26:20 AM »

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: May 07, 2009, 10:28:10 AM »

Here is another news article I found.  Dont know if it will help but there are some names here that may help sort all this out.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=QFALAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9VIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4259,3037243&dq=timothy+%7C+gordon+%7C+paul+%7C+gary+lawless
The jockey corps this season will include Jim Powell, a perenial champion at Turf Paradise, and Freddy Turner, the nation's leader in races won when he injured his wrist last spring. 
Martin Hamilton and Gary Lawless will join the meeting from the Northern California fair circuit, while Geary Louviere and Dean Kutz arrive from Chicago, Bobby Don Harmon from New Mexico and Ruben Matinez from Denver.

I am pretty sure I read on the city directory that marylin tieken(timothy john lawless, and brother gary's mother) was a mechanic.  if so that might be how they all met, connected through these car races?  maybe this is the right gary up there

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: May 07, 2009, 10:29:44 AM »

Found this and thought it was interesting.

gordon Lawless victim of a death row inmate.
http://www.prodeathpenalty.com/Pending/99/feb99.htm
Date of scheduled execution: 2/10/99 State: Louisiana Victim name: Gordon Lawless
Inmate name:Jimmy Ray Williams Status: stayed 

Eighteen-year-old Jimmy Ray Williams used a 9 mm weapon to rob and murder Gordon Lawless,
a driver for an auto parts store on June 15, 1994.  Gordon was sitting in his  truck in a
parking lot, having just made a delivery, when Williams approached him and asked for a
cigarette.  Lawless gave him one and then Williams pulled his gun and shot Gordon in the
face.  The medical examiner testified that Gordon died from drowning in his own blood. 
Williams confessed to the killing but claimed it was an accident.  Evidence presented at
Williams' trial showed that several hours before Gordon's murder, another man was shot and
his vehicle was stolen.

Good Night all...
dang!!! wonder if this gordon is related to the gordon lawless sex offender 85 years old?

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: May 07, 2009, 10:33:01 AM »

unreal, see this crap is generational with these people.  what the heck are they growing up believing? !!!

this old one is the one I was wondering if the shot one was related too.  gee.  whoever shot the auto parts delivery should have went and shot the other two  Monkey Devil!

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1339 on: May 07, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »

I am pretty sure I read on the city directory that marylin tieken(timothy john lawless, and brother gary's mother) was a mechanic.  if so that might be how they all met, connected through these car races?  maybe this is the right gary up there

oppps, I meant to say marylin tieken's father is the mechanic, not her.

To find me:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.