March 28, 2024, 08:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 887990 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1380 on: May 07, 2009, 03:01:09 PM »

United States Obituary Collection
about Joy Joan Williams
Name of Deceased: Joy Joan Williams
Obituary Date: 9 Feb 2005
Newspaper Title: Times-Picayune, The 
Newspaper Location: New Orleans, LA, Us
Locations Mentioned in Obituary: New Orleans

Other Persons Mentioned in Obituary: Dajira Williams K.
John McDonogh Senior High
Dajuan
Williams
Mia Williams
Duane Lawless
Kevin Lawless
Sylivia Pitt-
Gloria Pajeaud
Larry Pajeaud Jr.
Larry Pajeaud Sr. 

Social Security Death Index
about Joy J. Williams
Name: Joy J. Williams
SSN: xxxxxx
Last Residence: 70122  New Orleans, Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
Born: 23 Sep 1973
Died: 28 Jan 2005

State (Year) SSN issued: Louisiana (1975)

she is 32 year old at time of death .  robert L baker 65 years old who had the sister joy williams... this is probably not the sister of robert L baker, but it might be a niece? we need to look more, to see if she is related at all, but is interesting with the barbara lawless, the duane lawless and the kevin lawless with joy and dajira. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1381 on: May 07, 2009, 03:05:39 PM »

just for info

if anyone runs into anyone in SAN DIMAS, check it for this address
Address: 213 W 3RD ST
SAN DIMAS, CA 91773
Reported Date: 12/1999

this is another address of Ronald S lawless married to elaine bevilacqua or delores M abang.  where elaine shares phone # with gary duane lawless the son, brother to timothy john lawless. 

To find me:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: May 07, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »

Carroll Lawless gets hit by train (her brother is Father Tubman) - Reno 15 June 1906

Father Tubman is the one in Reno who got the telegram from the brother of Carroll - Father Brokaw.

Mr & Mrs Brokaw from Calhoun COunty Michigan had 12 children.  6 died before adulthood
The survirors were

Almira Brokaw wife of Dr. J. J. Lawless of Jacksonville Colorado.  THey had two children
Fred Lawless
Carroll Lawless (gets hit by train)

Fred Lawless changes his name and becomes Father Fred Brokaw

Tada!   

That's amazing, but how do you know he changed his name? And what is with these Lawless Men using Mom's maiden name in the fist place. I seriously have never heard of such a rampant practice??
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: May 07, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »

OH but Jessstar these child molesters must be treated fairly and equally! Don't you know that? If not, then there is a very troubled poster on the Tracy Press site that will set you straight! 

The old man apparently is not that old if he is molesting children, kwim? If we can't send him to prison because it would be a life sentence, then how about a tattoo on his forehead? Just a though! I think our founding fathers honestly didn't mean to be so narrow minded with this equal rights business! But that is another argument.

Lone, the Cemetery according to Yahoo maps is called Tokay Heights Cemetery. I phoned the historical society and no one knew anything about it. I can't find any information to be honest. I think it is a closed cemetery because there is no contact information or link to anything about it. So I don't know, I got stuck.

If that is Tokay Cemetery in Josephine County Oregon I have quite a bit of it indexed.  Long story but my former FIL was in Coos Bay Oregon and he was really into Genealogy and drove around indexing cemeteries and taking pictures of headstones.  What names are we looking for?  BTW I have a lot of cemeteries on CD so if there are others you want me to look up let me know.

Wow that is a strange cowinkidink! I was trying to confirm it was a cemetary and yes, it is the one you spoke of. So do you see any of the names mentioned buried there?

Did not find Lawless in there.  Please recap the other names from Oregon.  I have names runnign through my head so do not recall the other surnames specifically from Oregon.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: May 07, 2009, 03:29:20 PM »

Carroll Lawless gets hit by train (her brother is Father Tubman) - Reno 15 June 1906

Father Tubman is the one in Reno who got the telegram from the brother of Carroll - Father Brokaw.

Mr & Mrs Brokaw from Calhoun County Michigan had 12 children.  6 died before adulthood
The survivors were

Almira Brokaw wife of Dr. J. J. Lawless of Jacksonville Colorado.  They had two children
Fred Lawless

Tada!   

That's amazing, but how do you know he changed his name? And what is with these Lawless Men using Mom's maiden name in the fist place. I seriously have never heard of such a rampant practice??

His grandfather Mr Brokaw was a huge supporter of the Catholic church.  Most if not all of his adult sons became Father's and he sponsored Fred Lawless who out of gratitude became Father Fred Brokaw. 

I have Fred's dad Dr. J.J. Lawless on my research and wondered Fred was another one that fell off the earth.  When I just went to check this it all fell together.  There is a whole book written about Mr Brokaw the Grandfather, his contributions both monetarily and physically to the Catholic church and thank goodness it mentions each of his kids and what happened to them in detail. 

So thank you Blink - you were key in finding one of the missing Lawless men!  Can you help with your magic on some of the others?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: May 07, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »

Bend Oregon Greenwood Cemetary:

Alton B Lawless
Birth : unknown
Death: Nov 22, 1995

Zena M Lawless
Birth: unknown
Death: Nov 6, 1973

Happy Valley Oregon Willamette National Cemetary:

James Edward Lawless
Birth : Dec 25, 1955
Death: Dec 8, 2002

Michael L Lawless
Birth: Feb 1, 1923
Death: Jul 27, 1977

William W Lawless
Birth: Jan 6 1914
Death: Nov 10, 1991

Roseburg Oregon Roseburg Veterans Cemetary:

Lucida Lawless
Death: May 7, 1925

William E Lawless
Death: Apr 14, 1924

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: May 07, 2009, 03:44:56 PM »

Obit - 27 Sep 2004

Kyle G Lawless - Born Apr 9, 1976 Corvallis Benton County Oregon.  Was raised in Sherwood, OR. He graduated from Sherwood High School. He was a self-employed web designer in Vancouver, WA, where he moved last December. Survivors include his son, Israel J. Hewitt; mother and stepfather, Julie and Jay Cutlip; father, Greg; grandparents, Gene and Rosemarie Hintzen, Bessie Mitchell and Leonard Lawless; and Fiancee, Elizabeth J. Robbins.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: May 07, 2009, 03:52:23 PM »

Bakersfield Californian 22 Sept 2007:

Darlene Ann Lawless, 85, Bakersfield, Sept. 12. Visitation 4 to 7 p.m. Sept. 23, Mish Funeral Home; graveside service 10 a.m. Sept. 24, Greenlawn Southwest Cemetery. Greenlawn Southwest Mortuary.

Visitation for Ann Lawless will be held from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday, September 23, 2007 at Mish Funeral Home (120 Minner Ave.) and graveside services will be held on Monday, September 24, 2007 at 10:00 a.m. at Greenlawn Southwest Cemetery. Ann was born in Geary, Oklahoma and moved to California in 1948. She lived in Santa Monica and worked as a grocery checker at Mayfair Market in Malibu. She met the love of her life Dick Santee and they moved to Bakersfield, in 1972. Ann is survived by her daughters, Deanna Ream and Harlan; Darla Cook and Bill; and son, Ralph Lawless; granddaughters, Lori Wilkerson and David; Wyndi Balden and Ryan; grandsons, Cody Ream and Amanda; Brandon Ream and Denise; Curtis Lawless, Kevin Lawless, Keith Lawless and Marisa; Kyle Lawless and Belin; two step-grandchildren, Matthew and Jennifer Cook; 14 great-grandchildren and a great-grandson on the way. Her children would like to extend much appreciation to all the family that was there with support on the last few hours of her life. We would also like to thank the staff at Redwood Village for their patience and support. Ann Lawless Dec. 30, 1921 - Sept. 12, 2007
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: May 07, 2009, 03:54:44 PM »

I have asked Klaasend to make a thread for resource links only (no discussion) for this thread. So many of you have found such great search links or data and I for one am not great at looking them up over and over, this way we can just search the link thread if we need.... If you have something your using that is not posted in here and would like to share, please do.

Klaas has kindly offered (when she has time) to build the tree if we create a list of where we are so far, does anyone have that in an e format?

B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: May 07, 2009, 04:00:26 PM »

I have asked Klaasend to make a thread for resource links only (no discussion) for this thread. So many of you have found such great search links or data and I for one am not great at looking them up over and over, this way we can just search the link thread if we need.... If you have something your using that is not posted in here and would like to share, please do.

Klaas has kindly offered (when she has time) to build the tree if we create a list of where we are so far, does anyone have that in an e format?

B

NEW RESOURCE LINK COURTESY OF KLAASEND
[/b][/size]

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5026.0
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: May 07, 2009, 04:04:08 PM »

Mr & Mrs Brokaw from Calhoun County Michigan had 12 children.  6 died before adulthood
The survivors were

Almira Brokaw wife of Dr. J. J. Lawless of Jacksonville Colorado.  They had two children
Fred Lawless

Tada!   

His grandfather Mr Brokaw was a huge supporter of the Catholic church.  Most if not all of his adult sons became Father's and he sponsored Fred Lawless who out of gratitude became Father Fred Brokaw. 

I have Fred's dad Dr. J.J. Lawless on my research and wondered Fred was another one that fell off the earth.  When I just went to check this it all fell together.  There is a whole book written about Mr Brokaw the Grandfather, his contributions both monetarily and physically to the Catholic church and thank goodness it mentions each of his kids and what happened to them in detail. 

So thank you Blink - you were key in finding one of the missing Lawless men!  Can you help with your magic on some of the others?

You guys are the geano wizzards, but I could certainly try, watcha got?
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: May 07, 2009, 04:34:13 PM »

I am this so close to hooking up but just cannot get it.  I am going now through the KING and DUGGAN names hoping one of them will show up in both families.

okay I know missing gary d lawless
(father of timothy john lawless 10 ct SO in sac jail)
is connected somehow to Ronald Sutton Lawless married to Elaine Bevilacqua.
Gary Duane Lawless
(brother of Timothy John Lawless 10 ct SO in sac jail)
shares a phone # with elaine Bevilacqua

Ronald Sutton Lawless divorced Elaine Bevilacqua in 1973, so why would Gary Duane Lawless still share her phone number?

Ronald Sutton Lawless is born oct 22, 1939
Missing Gary D Lawless b. 1933
(father of gary duane lawless, timothy Lawless and Jeffrey Carl lawless; all aka gomes)
Ronald sutton Lawless and Missing Gary D Lawless could be brothers?

Names with Ronald Sutton Lawless:
Nancy Ellen King
Mary Evelyn Duggan
John Duggan

Names with Gary Duane Lawless:
m. Victornia King
Howard R King (anderson, riverbank, alturas, stockton)
Helen J King
Raymond King
Linnie King
Norma L King
Michael H King

Names with Gary D Lawless(Wichita, Belle Plaine, KS)
Sean Duggan
Thomas J duggan
Candyce Duggan(fitton)
Casey Duggan

Names with Ronald Alan Lawless:
Ronald Alan Lawless aka Ronald Alan Duggan
Sandi jo Lawless aka Ronald Alan Duggan
both listed together

To find me:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: May 07, 2009, 04:43:30 PM »

These are CA Kings by way of Pike County, Ill

FRANCIS LUCILLE (GRIFFITH) KING , resident of the Antelope Valley, Calif. and formerly of Pleasant Hill, died July 12 at her son's home in Thousand Oaks, Calif. She was 92 years old. Frances was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease in her late years. Frances was born August 19, 1915 in Pleasant Hill, the second of eight children to Maggie (Smith) and Clifford Griffith. Frances married Fred Lee King January 1, 1938 in Hannibal, Mo., where they lived until they moved to Los Angeles in 1942. The King's then moved to the Antelope Valley, to the high desert town of Palmdale, north of Los Angeles in 1954. Frances worked as a cook for the Palmdale Elementary School District until 1978, Fred and Frances were charter members of Palmdale United Methodist Church. Frances was preceded in death in 1999 by her husband of 61 years, Fred King; also, by her brothers Truman and Russell and sister, Catherine. Frances King is survived by a daughter, Mardel (King) Courtney of Santa Clarita, Calif., and two sons, Fred King, Jr. of Henderson, Nev. And Gary King of Thousands Oaks, Calif. She is also survived by three sisters, Pauline Stafford of Virginia, Doris Elliott of Nevada and Helen Ator of Ill. And one brother, Howard Griffith of Virginia. There are 11 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren and four great-great-grandchildren. Her family and friends will remember Frances for her sweet, kind, loving spirit and her giving nature. Though we will miss her greatly, we know she is now rejoicing in the presence of God. Frances' life was celebrated and remembered in a Memorial Service at her son Gary's home Saturday, Aug. 18. Frances' ashes will be placed in a family plot in the West Pittsfield Cemetery, Pittsfield, Ill Saturday, Oct. 20 at 10 a.m.
Pike Press 17 October 2007

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: May 07, 2009, 04:43:35 PM »

is this part of the BEACH names you guys had?

DUGGAN, PAUL N
LAKE FOREST PARK, WA
SHORELINE, WA
ORANGE, CA

Possible Relatives:

DUGGAN,
SHANNON L (Age 64)
DUGGAN, KELLY LEE (Age 64)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

HARTNELL, MELISSA J (Age 41)
YAMASHITA, MATT NOBORU (Age 41)
BEATON, JAMI A (Age 29)
BEACH, CHARLENE L (Age 30)

To find me:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: May 07, 2009, 04:53:14 PM »

DUGGAN,JOHN PAUL Address
 County
SAN FRANCISCO ZIP Code

Date of Birth
Oct 6 1957 Gender
MALE Height
5'7 Weight
Eye Color
BLUE Hair Color
BLACK Ethnicity
WHITE Scars/Marks/Tattoos
None;

Recent Image of Offender

Aliases

Alias
DUGGAN, JOHN

Alias
HARRIS, TIMOTHY

Alias
RAMEY, JOHNNY RAY

Alias
TAYLOR, BILLY RAY

Offenses

Offense
ASSAULT W/INTENT TO COMMIT RAPE, SODOMY, OR ORAL COPULATION

Offense

Offense

Offense

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1395 on: May 07, 2009, 04:59:21 PM »

DUGGAN,JOHN PAUL Address
 County
SAN FRANCISCO ZIP Code

Date of Birth
Oct 6 1957 Gender
MALE Height
5'7 Weight
Eye Color
BLUE Hair Color
BLACK Ethnicity
WHITE Scars/Marks/Tattoos
None;

Recent Image of Offender

Aliases

Alias
DUGGAN, JOHN

Alias
HARRIS, TIMOTHY

Alias
RAMEY, JOHNNY RAY

Alias
TAYLOR, BILLY RAY

Offenses

Offense

Offense

Offense

Offense

Nancy Ellen Duggan aka Nancy Ellen King
listed with Mary Eveyln Duggan
also listed with gary duane lawless, brother or timothy john 10 ct SO sac jail

Mary Evelyn Duggan is also listed with John E duggan and Paul N duggan

you MIGHT be in the right famliy.  they all change their names like crazy

To find me:
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: May 07, 2009, 05:14:45 PM »

He also has Timothy as an alias

He also has Harris (CLL maiden name)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: May 07, 2009, 05:16:12 PM »

You guys are the geano wizzards, but I could certainly try, watcha got?

Hope I snipped ok....

Here is the one that is driving me nuts:

Richard Birdette Lawless
B 22 Mar 1910 Washington
D 26 May 1962 Brewster, WA

Married

Wilma (Toots) Holt 1936 Seattle,King, WA

Possibly – John or William “Bill”  Lawless – April 1982 Was on Brewster team in the Ridge River Run in Wenatchee as bicyclist leg came in 42 place out of 133 teams.
June 1982 Chairman for Country Fun Run 
Sept 1982 – went to Bonneville Salt Flat in Utah to try for the World Land Speed Record with Stepdad Rich Thomason and Ed Tradup

First marriage to a Virginia Hammond m 1957 Brewster

Child one female Lawless
Child one Male Lawless

Marriage 2 to a Nellie Phyllis (Phillys).lawless (Pickett)??? B 1 aug 1942, D 9 Nov 1975 Lincoln, Montana
   Child one Female Lawless

third marriage to unknown
   Child one Male Lawless
   Child two Female

justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1398 on: May 07, 2009, 05:30:29 PM »

Here is another news article I found.  Dont know if it will help but there are some names here that may help sort all this out.

Gary Lawless -Phoenix Az racehorses
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=QFALAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9VIDAAAAIBAJ&pg=4259,3037243&dq=timothy+%7C+gordon+%7C+paul+%7C+gary+lawless
Klingman Daily Miner Oct 30, 1979
The jockey corps this season will include Jim Powell, a perenial champion at Turf Paradise, and Freddy Turner, the nation's leader in races won when he injured his wrist last spring. 
Martin Hamilton and Gary Lawless will join the meeting from the Northern California fair circuit, while Geary Louviere and Dean Kutz arrive from Chicago, Bobby Don Harmon from New Mexico and Ruben Matinez from Denver.

I am pretty sure I read on the city directory that marylin tieken(timothy john lawless, and brother gary's mother) was a mechanic.  if so that might be how they all met, connected through these car races?  maybe this is the right gary up there

No, this is the Gary Lawless that is a jockey (they are talking about horse racing, not car racing...) and I am pretty sure that he has nothing to do with this clan, although he did travel around the horse racing circuit in CA (alameda, pleasanton, delmar, etc.)  Remember, jockeys are about 100 lbs so he wouldn't be the same behemoth that is in the pictures above.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1399 on: May 07, 2009, 05:34:03 PM »

unreal, see this crap is generational with these people.  what the heck are they growing up believing? !!!

this old one is the one I was wondering if the shot one was related too.  gee.  whoever shot the auto parts delivery should have went and shot the other two  Monkey Devil!

Yes it is!  That's what I said early on.  When we find this kind of abuse done by someone, may as well look to the older family members to see if it's possible they also are abusers.  Of course it doesn't happen 100% of the time, yet a good majority of time, where there's one, we'll find more. 

It's also why I don't believe Melissa acted alone.  What she supposedly has done to Sandra, she learned somewhere.  And very likely she learned that by something similiar, (to some degree) having happened to her.  By someone.  So we begin looking at others, who very likely learned that by it having happened to them, and we look further etc.  It's a vicious cycle. 

And also is the reason I don't want Melissa (if there were others who are responsible) to go down for this alone.  I'm betting my next month's income there are many 'in the shadows', that hope to gosh Melissa keeps her mouth shut.  They ought to be going down right along with her.  IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.