March 28, 2024, 02:41:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 887921 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2300 on: May 29, 2009, 10:34:49 AM »

Love-
It was the ROBERSON family involved in the Wenatchee case, not Robertson. How are you coming up with that name associated with Tim Lawless though, I have not seen that unless I missed it.

B

Ummm B?...Can you hold that thought for a moment.lol
My mind wanders, I get so much going on that I really don't know.

I research names in association with "possible relatives",
and then I find them to be SO's..

Also the name changing is horrendous so I never omit the theory
that some of these people change whole names, letters etc..

I have never really done this type of research, so it is interesting and confusing
at the same time. If you can give me alternate options in the
way I see something worth searching. Please tell me.
I have never been one to deny I was dingy..lol

Also B, I am not in complete understanding about the title "witchhunt".
Can u briefly explain that to me when you have times..

Also if I have something to post that i am not sure is relevant, is there a place I can post it, or should I not post at all?

~Love~

No Love, you did nothing wrong at all. I was only correcting you on the Robertson/Roberson issue.
You are doing a great job, keep digging!
B
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2301 on: May 29, 2009, 11:29:26 AM »

I do believe Gary Duane Lawless, Sr. is the father, because Gary Duane Lawless, Jr. is found in court.
My question -- do bail bonds companies have an agreement of confidentiality?  Have found the name of several bail bond companies and wonder if they could provide the date of birth of the individual they posted the bond on and who the signers or co-signers were and the address for the defendant, et al?

Sister, did you ever find out about this? 

Not sure which County and State your working with.  But for Putnam County, FL we can go in the court records and jail records and pull up the charges for the individual.  Then we can go into the bonding and pick the bail bondsman for that.   So, depending on the State, you just maybe able to pick up some info on this.

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2302 on: May 29, 2009, 02:14:25 PM »

Good Mornin' MOnkeys!
Grouped pretty much always with relatives is a family member named Julianne Lawless...She seems to be in the immediate circle.
I am not finding much at all on her and wanted to throw it out there for all you clever Monkeys!
Anybody have any info about her?

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2303 on: May 29, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

This is her:
     Julianne Lawless

View Details
   -    Cypress, CA           intelius.com    
Caleb J Lawless
Adam B Lawless
Brian L Lawless
Judy A Lawless
Melissa C Lawless

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2304 on: May 29, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

Good Mornin' MOnkeys!
Grouped pretty much always with relatives is a family member named Julianne Lawless...She seems to be in the immediate circle.
I am not finding much at all on her and wanted to throw it out there for all you clever Monkeys!
Anybody have any info about her?

She's the adopted daughter, not sure how old by a child I believe
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2305 on: May 29, 2009, 04:03:01 PM »

http://www.olneydailymail.com/archive/x110653247/Bret-Lawless-50

Bret Edmond Lawless, 50, of Linden, Texas died Sunday, March 15, 2009, in Abilene, Texas.

Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Reeder-Davis-Schindler Funeral Home in Linden. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday in the chapel of the funeral home, with Revs. Buck Newsome and Ed Lawless officiating. Burial will be in New Colony Cemetery.

Mr. Lawless was born October 14, 1958 to Rev. Ed and Mary Lou Lawless, in Olney. He studied astrology and wrote poetry. He was an auctioneer, raised dogs, was a trader at Canton First Monday Trade Days and at the age of 12 he had his own merchandise in his parents' store. He was a non-denominational Christian.

Mr. Lawless is survived by his daughter, Tonya Kirby and her husband, Tracy, of Alba, Texas; his parents, Rev. Ed and Mary Lou Lawless, of Linden, Texas; one brother, Jeff Lawless and wife, Colette, of Atlanta, Ga.; three sisters, Brenda Lawless Washington and husband, James; Renee Lawless Eaves and husband, Deriek, and Diana Lawless Nimmo and husband, Keith, all of Linden, Texas; six grandchildren, Christopher Kirby, Tyler Kirby, Cora Kirby, Summer Kirby, Ty Kirby and Trent Kirby, and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.

Gets weirder:

http://www.thepamperedprisoner.com/blawlesstx.htm

Please dont cut and paste from the site to this thread, but do read it.
Bret died in prison. There is alot more information about him such as confessing to murders in 2000 of his ex girlfriends daughter and her two kids, which DNA cleared him of.

So again, we have a Reverend without a church (ED) and I do not believe that is his given name. Who else was born around the time this Rev would have had to have been to have a child in 1958? Say 1938ish at the earliest?

I am bumping this post again as I didn't get a nibble on my line (teehee) the first time. Lone has been gracious enough to start the Texas/Ok/KS thread if anyone wouldn't mind helping. I think Gary Lawless is in this clan, personally.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2306 on: May 29, 2009, 07:34:19 PM »

Love-
It was the ROBERSON family involved in the Wenatchee case, not Robertson. How are you coming up with that name associated with Tim Lawless though, I have not seen that unless I missed it.

B

Ummm B?...Can you hold that thought for a moment.lol
My mind wanders, I get so much going on that I really don't know.

I research names in association with "possible relatives",
and then I find them to be SO's..

Also the name changing is horrendous so I never omit the theory
that some of these people change whole names, letters etc..

I have never really done this type of research, so it is interesting and confusing
at the same time. If you can give me alternate options in the
way I see something worth searching. Please tell me.
I have never been one to deny I was dingy..lol

Also B, I am not in complete understanding about the title "witchhunt".
Can u briefly explain that to me when you have times..

Also if I have something to post that i am not sure is relevant, is there a place I can post it, or should I not post at all?

~Love~

No Love, you did nothing wrong at all. I was only correcting you on the Robertson/Roberson issue.
You are doing a great job, keep digging!
B

Thank you B, you just let me know if I get outta line..lol
~love~

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2307 on: May 30, 2009, 12:08:47 AM »

Me thinks we found him... Gary D. Lawless, Sr:

But need some help on the Mom, a Betty (somepin) Lawless

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5257.new#new

(Insert smoke signal here)

B

edit, lol   

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 01:19:14 AM by klaasend » Logged
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2308 on: May 30, 2009, 02:43:17 AM »

Me thinks we found him... Gary D. Lawless, Sr:

But need some help on the Mom, a Betty (somepin) Lawless

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5257.new#new

(Insert smoke signal here)

B

edit, lol   

Grrrrrrrrrr, I had the obit on Betty a while ago too. i am talking like 3 weeks ago..lol
And now i can't find it. I had so many saved links of my research its crazy!
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2309 on: May 31, 2009, 03:41:12 PM »

Is there a person with the name Nees in their name? Anyone? It sounds familiar but can't find it.  Also, is there a dolly somewhere?

sorry there is so much information on these threads, it is hard to find. 
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2310 on: May 31, 2009, 07:14:50 PM »

So this nasty old man is also in Maine!!!!!
Could Gary be an alias for Gordon ???
Is this Timothy R. and Gordon Lawless related???????
Gordon Lawless

Presque isle ME, 04769     Address Last Verified On
02/13/2009

Convictions
Conviction Statute
Second Degree Child Molestation    Offense
   Modifier
   Case
Court
Rhode Island    Docket
W2-2002-0366A    Statutory Description
   Charge No.
Conviction Statute
   Modifier
   Case
Court
Rhode Island    Docket
Charge No.
Conviction Statute
   Modifier
   Case
Court
Rhode Island    Docket
Charge No.
Conviction Statute
   Modifier
   Case
Court
Rhode Island    Docket
   Charge No.

I am bumping this because I am still wondering if this is our lost Gary D Lawless....
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2311 on: May 31, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »

I'm sorry ....
I bumped this in the WRONG thread!
 LM
justwondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2312 on: May 31, 2009, 10:30:41 PM »

Is there a person with the name Nees in their name? Anyone? It sounds familiar but can't find it.  Also, is there a dolly somewhere?

sorry there is so much information on these threads, it is hard to find. 

Tracygirl, do you mean "nee" rather than Nees?  If so it means:
"née" (pronounced as either "nay" or "nee"), from the French for "born", it is usually used to denote a woman's maiden name.
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2313 on: June 02, 2009, 01:21:43 AM »

http://www.olneydailymail.com/archive/x110653247/Bret-Lawless-50

Bret Edmond Lawless, 50, of Linden, Texas died Sunday, March 15, 2009, in Abilene, Texas.

Visitation will be from 6-8 p.m. Thursday at Reeder-Davis-Schindler Funeral Home in Linden. Services will be at 2 p.m. Friday in the chapel of the funeral home, with Revs. Buck Newsome and Ed Lawless officiating. Burial will be in New Colony Cemetery.

Mr. Lawless was born October 14, 1958 to Rev. Ed and Mary Lou Lawless, in Olney. He studied astrology and wrote poetry. He was an auctioneer, raised dogs, was a trader at Canton First Monday Trade Days and at the age of 12 he had his own merchandise in his parents' store. He was a non-denominational Christian.

Mr. Lawless is survived by his daughter, Tonya Kirby and her husband, Tracy, of Alba, Texas; his parents, Rev. Ed and Mary Lou Lawless, of Linden, Texas; one brother, Jeff Lawless and wife, Colette, of Atlanta, Ga.; three sisters, Brenda Lawless Washington and husband, James; Renee Lawless Eaves and husband, Deriek, and Diana Lawless Nimmo and husband, Keith, all of Linden, Texas; six grandchildren, Christopher Kirby, Tyler Kirby, Cora Kirby, Summer Kirby, Ty Kirby and Trent Kirby, and numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.

Gets weirder:

http://www.thepamperedprisoner.com/blawlesstx.htm

Please dont cut and paste from the site to this thread, but do read it.
Bret died in prison. There is alot more information about him such as confessing to murders in 2000 of his ex girlfriends daughter and her two kids, which DNA cleared him of.

So again, we have a Reverend without a church (ED) and I do not believe that is his given name. Who else was born around the time this Rev would have had to have been to have a child in 1958? Say 1938ish at the earliest?

Blink

I know the date of birth is later than what we think Gary Duane Lawless Sr. is... but I found this...

http://www.footnote.com/search.php?xid=313&gsfn=anthony&gsln=gomes&nav=0&f_Result+Type=Footnote+Pages&query%5B0%5D=gary+d.+lawless&query%5B1%5D=

I am bumping this post again as I didn't get a nibble on my line (teehee) the first time. Lone has been gracious enough to start the Texas/Ok/KS thread if anyone wouldn't mind helping. I think Gary Lawless is in this clan, personally.

http://www.footnote.com/search.php?xid=313&gsfn=anthony&gsln=gomes&nav=0&f_Result+Type=Footnote+Pages&query%5B0%5D=gary+d.+lawless&query%5B1%5D=
found this???

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2314 on: June 02, 2009, 01:23:23 AM »

sorry having MAJOR internet issues and didn't mean to post that link twice.  I thought the first one didn't post... so... I am checking to see if I can find more info...

ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2315 on: June 02, 2009, 02:13:57 AM »

sorry having MAJOR internet issues and didn't mean to post that link twice.  I thought the first one didn't post... so... I am checking to see if I can find more info...

I'm not sure if it was me or someone else, but I think this Gary Lawless info was posted a long time ago... how bout it sister? you seen it before?  I know you score the monkey site diggin up info.  I could swear we've seen this before, but I think it was rejected because of the year of birth... am I crazy???

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2316 on: June 02, 2009, 11:04:10 AM »

Is there a chance there could be any other
Gary Lawless/Sutton that could be in their 40's or 50's?
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2317 on: June 02, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »

hi all, I am new here, have not even read here, but I will try to jump in here and help work on this.

I have more info to post also. 

all the above info I will summarize here really quick for those who do not wish to scroll through all the docs above.

basically this is what is going on here.

mother of timothy john lawless maiden name is Tieken. Her mothers maiden name is forman(timothy's grandmother)

his mother had the 3 boys, timothy, Gary and Jeffrey/jeffery ( in that order ) all last name lawless on the birth records.
then she married Gary D lawless after they were all born. she married gary D lawless using the name Marylin e tieken and also married him using the name marylin e short, on the same day. she divorced him a month later. 5 yrs late she marries manuel gomes.

these boys are using the name of lawless and gomes. being she married both men after they were born, I am not sure if gary d lawless is their father ( although the docs have his last name for them), and they were married ONLY one month. they could have lived together all those years before being married though. so it is hard to say if gary d lawless is even their father. And then they start using the name of Gomes after that.

timothy was born in glenn county cali, north of sacrment a ways, then the other two boys are born in Napa later.  she marries Gary D lawless in Napa.  A month later they divorce.  then 5 years later she marries manuel gomes.  Later I find them in butte county (above sacramento a ways)  this is where all of the arrests docs are coming from.  There are no dates of birth on the arrest records, so I don't know if the Gary D lawless in Butte county jail for failure to register as a sex offender is The father/x husband of marylin, or if this is the son Gary Duane Lawless JR.  whoever it is, they are not in megan register.  So did he move out of state?  or die?  but the son Gary Duane Lawless then shows up in Manton, ca farther north, and in redding, far north cali.  so does the mother and the son jeffrey carl lawless who usually uses the Gomes name.  The mother, gary, jeff, timothy are all on deeds in the manton area, or in redding.  Still no birthdates on any docs up there so still don't know if this is the father gary d lawless or if this is the son Gary D lawless. 

I have a current address of either the father or the son, again, no birthdate so can't tell which one it is, but whoever it is, they are not in megans, so must be the one who is NOT the sex offender? So where is the other one? . 

I have a listing for indiana for someone in the family, but don't know yet which one. 

I also find the grandmother, mother of marylin in redding. 

Now clifford lane lawless was a pastor in redding at the beacon church at one time. 

he is also listed as the president on a lawless roof biz

there is also a Lawless roofing in redding under another lawless that I have not been able to connect clifford lane lawless line to...yet. 

but timothy and his family is well established in Manton and Redding.  Manton is a tiny little town that use to have about 300 people in it.  a few years back it burned to the ground so now it has even less people in it... anyone there probably knows all about these people.  I am working on getting some info from someone in the area.

this is a pretty wild family... alcohol, drugs, lots of warrants, and the mother 70 years old is charged with battery.  LOL

so that is a little run-down on the family

Bumping this post because it gives a good synopsis of what we're working on!
Thanks DD!
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2318 on: June 02, 2009, 02:15:47 PM »

this gary lawless, in your above footnote link, is the one I was doing all the work on over on the texas thread.  same birth and death date.  he is the one in the accident with the mother betty sue shawdowens, I also posted the genealogy report for these de berry texas lawless in the main genealogy thread.  I titled them de berry texas lawless.

from your link above
Gary D Lawless. (this is gary Dee lawless, father Dee H Lawless, mother betty sue shadowens)
Last Residence:De Berry, TX
Person Full name:Gary D Lawless
Death Date:18 Apr 1989
Birth Date:30 Dec 1947

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2319 on: June 02, 2009, 02:20:53 PM »

this gary lawless, in your above footnote link, is the one I was doing all the work on over on the texas thread.  same birth and death date.  he is the one in the accident with the mother betty sue shawdowens, I also posted the genealogy report for these de berry texas lawless in the main genealogy thread.  I titled them de berry texas lawless.

from your link above
Gary D Lawless. (this is gary Dee lawless, father Dee H Lawless, mother betty sue shadowens)
Last Residence:De Berry, TX
Person Full name:Gary D Lawless
Death Date:18 Apr 1989
Birth Date:30 Dec 1947

this was in answer to chichi's post above

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.