March 29, 2024, 03:57:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 888245 times)
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2320 on: June 02, 2009, 02:31:14 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Marilyn E Gomes

View Details
Corning, CA
Orland, CA
San Francisco Fpo, CA
Rochester, WA
Borden, IN    intelius.com

Possible Relatives:
Timothy J Gomes,<---------- In custody
Gary D Gomes <-------------AKA Gary D Lawless
Tim J Gomes
Cindy M Gomes
Burnham Gomes
Jeffery C Gomes
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2321 on: June 02, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »

Snipped:
http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&

Marilyn E Gomes

View Details
Corning, CA
Orland, CA
San Francisco Fpo, CA
Rochester, WA
Borden, IN    intelius.com

Possible Relatives:
Timothy J Gomes,<---------- In custody
Gary D Gomes <-------------AKA Gary D Lawless
Tim J Gomes
Cindy M Gomes
Burnham Gomes
Jeffery C Gomes

This is interesting...
The only Jeffrey C. Gomes that fits our time frame was born in Texas in 1962...
This would make him about 46. 
So, was Miss Marilyn in Texas???

JEFFREY           C GOMES     1962-06-16     Katy     TX

Snipped:
http://www.birthdatabase.com/cgi-bin/query.pl?textfield=jeffrey&textfield2=gomes&age=
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2322 on: June 02, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »

jeffery is jeffery c lawless aka gomes, brother of timothy and gary duane lawless/aka gomes.  he's one of the 3 boys of marylin elizabeth tieken who married our LOST gary d lawless and manuel gomes.  she also goes by the last name of SHORT. 
hmm, maybe cynthin marie is a SHORT, let me look
Just bumping this post for the Excellent synopsis once again by DoubleD!!!
ChiChi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2323 on: June 03, 2009, 12:57:32 AM »

Okay, I'm getting confused.  Just tell me WHO and WHERE abouts I should look for, then when I can, I can search some sites I have found helpful.  So that Gary D Lawless is no relation to Timothy Lawless in the SAC CO Jail? Bummer.... Sad

~ Repeated history is forgotten history.  Let us not forget ~

RIP: Natalee, Caylee, Sandra, Chelsea and Amber
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2324 on: June 03, 2009, 05:28:17 AM »

I found this last night, and I am all about the name changing..lol
So I need to post it..I am going to post the info and link here and
then go find the site that has his birth date! He is a young one
but i am still going to put it out there. he might be someone that
we are missing. Ya never know..I think his age is going to be around
45 or so, I will find the link and let you pros go at it..lol

IN THE SUPREME COURT OF TENNESSEE
AT KNOXVILLE
January 9, 2002 Session
STATE OF TENNESSEE v. JAMES HENDERSON DELLINGER AND
GARY WAYNE SUTTON
Appeal from the Court of Criminal Appeals
Circuit Court for Blount County
No. C-6669 and C-6670 D. Kelly Thomas, Jr., Judge
No. E1997-00196-SC-DDT-DD - Filed May 7, 2002

James Henderson Dellinger and Gary Wayne Sutton were convicted of first degree premeditated
murder in the death of Tommy Mayford Griffin. Dellinger and Sutton were both sentenced to death,
and the Court of Criminal Appeals affirmed their convictions and sentences.

Cited:
More here...
http://www.tsc.state.tn.us/opinions/tsc/PDF/022/dellingerjh.pdf

JAMES HENDERSON DELLINGER

James is scheduled to be executed in less than 4 hours! But he could
have appealed it since that has been posted

http://deathpenaltyfencesitters.googlepages.com/pendingexecutions
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2325 on: June 03, 2009, 11:54:55 AM »

Okay, I'm getting confused.  Just tell me WHO and WHERE abouts I should look for, then when I can, I can search some sites I have found helpful.  So that Gary D Lawless is no relation to Timothy Lawless in the SAC CO Jail? Bummer.... Sad

Hi ChiChi!
Don't worry we ALL get confused from time to time with this family and case!!!
Geeeez, HOW could you not with all of the alias' and name changes going on?!
Plus, the GAG order makes it pretty difficult to glean much from news agencies.
Don't get discouraged...
Like Blink says:
Keep On Diggin' Smile
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2326 on: June 03, 2009, 12:17:47 PM »

Since there is talk of Xavier Huerta, this might be a good time to mention that he supposedly teaches classes at Lane's church in Tracy CA. 

"Our class is led by Xavier Huerta."

http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/SUNDAY_SCHOOL.htm

--------------------------------

I figure the following info may come in handy at some point.....

The first part below is just a bit of info to refer to as you read thru the tentative timeline below that.  Following both are some links to where I found most of the various info. 

Reading thru the timeline, it's odd how in the later years Lane and Connie seem to move around a lot, supposedly living in one town while attending college or pastoring in another. 

And the ODDEST thing of all, IMO, is the highlighted part in light blue in the timeline.  Lane had pastored at least three churches within the ten years before he even received his supposed education in religious studies, etc.

-----------------------------------

MBC = initials for Missionary Baptist Church

Harris, AA
Father of Connie L Lawless - husband of Irene

Harris, Arthur DeWayne
(aka AD, aka Dwayne)
Age 66
Brother of Connie L Lawless
Saved and baptized age 9
Entered ministry age 18
Has known Lane since the 1950s

Lawless, Brett
Son of Lane and Connie
Music leader at First MBC of Bellflower CA

Lawless, Brian
Son of Lane and Connie
Teacher at First MBC of Bellflower CA

Lawless, Clifford Lane
(aka):
Clane Lawless
Cliff Lawless
Clifford L Lawless
Clifford Lane Lawless
Lane C Lawless
Lane P Lawless
Pstr Lane Lawless

-----------------------------------

1931 - Lane born in August, currently age 77, tho some reports say 67

1941 - Connie born in August

1943 - Arthur DeWayne Harris (Connie's brother) born

1950 - Lane attended Brewster High School, on debate squad in Brewster WA 

1950s - Lane was in the US Navy, unknown which years

1958-1963? - Arthur attended three years at Landmark Baptist College in San Jose CA, earned a BA degree in Religious Studies from Sacramento Baptist College and Seminary in Sacramento CA, accredits most of his Bible education and indoctrination to his father, AA Harris

1960 - AA Harris pastored Eastside Missionary Baptist Church of East Wenatchee WA, unknown for how long he had pastored there

1960 - Lane was saved in Wenatchee WA in April; Lane was baptized by AA Harris in East Wenatchee WA on July 9; married Connie same day in Modesto CA, married by her father AA Harris

1961 - Brian Lane Lawless (son of Lane and Connie) born in April; unknown when his brother Brett was born

1963 - AA Harris (Connie's father) pastored the Douglas Street MBC of Omak WA, unknown for how long he had pastored there

1963 - Arthur ordained by his father AA Harris and began his pastorate work in May; was first pastor of Sovereign Grace MBC of Mountain View CA, unknown what year/s

1971 - Lane was called to the ministry on April 6 and ordained August 20 (four months later) by the Winton MBC

1971-1972 (?) - Lane pastored Beacon MBC of Redding CA; listed as president of a Lawless roof business

1973-1974 - Lane pastored Grace MBC of Gardena CA, all the other pastors at Grace MBC had been there for several years, yet Lane was there only one year

1974 - Landmark MBC of Salinas CA authorized mission work in Mountain View CA which resulted in the formation of the Sovereign Grace MBC of Mountain View CA; Arthur was their first pastor

1975 - Lane sent out by Salinas MBC of Salinas CA to do mission work in Eureka CA

1975 - Lane pastored Sovereign Grace MBC of Mountain View CA

1976 - Lane living in San Jose CA

1978? to present - Arthur pastor of Alisal Baptist Church of Salinas CA for over 31 years, Dean of the Alisal Baptist Institute Theological Seminary, distributes monthly sunday school literature to various churches of like faith

1979 - Lane living in San Jose CA

1981 - Melissa Chantel Lawless (Lane and Connie's daughter) born in February in Orange County CA

1981 - Lane lived in Salinas CA while receiving his theological education from the Alisal Baptist Institute Theological Seminary, received BA degree in religious studies; (by the way, Lane's education received ten years after he was ordained and had already pastored at least three churches)

1981 to present - Lane pastor of Clover Road Baptist Church of Tracy CA; along with Eastside MBC Stockton CA, the Airport MBC of Modesto CA authorized mission work in Tracy CA establishing Victory MBC, which was built on property donated to the church, first pastor James Taylor to 1957-1970, second pastor Charles Scott 1970-1981; Victory MBC then approached Lane and Sovereign Grace MBC of Mountain View CA to request that he consider a pastorate in Tracy, due to pastor Scott failing health; Victory and Sovereign Grace voted to merge, with the members of Victory joining Sovereign Grace, donating their property and assests to the Sovereign Grace Church. The name of the church was then changed to Clover Road Baptist Church.

1982 - Lane lived in Livermore CA and made the one-and-a-half hour commute to Salinas when he taught and preached at the Alisal Baptist Institute Theological Seminary

1983 - Connie living in Tracy CA

1985 - Connie living in Tracy CA

mid 1980s - Lane pastor of First Church of God in Clarkston WA (as stated by current pastor of that church); in the mid-'80s there were allegations of child abuse and/or molestation somehow connected to the First Church of God; Lane was questioned regarding the allegations, but not charged

mid 1980s - Lane supposedly questioned about alleged child abuse in mid-80s at Warner Alliance Church in Lewiston, Idaho, but not charged; church currently pastored by same man who is also current pastor of First Church of God in Clarkston WA; the two churches are just across the river from each other, connected by a bridge

1989 - AA Harris (Connie's father) died in November

1990 - Connie living in Livermore CA

1992 to present - Lane and Connie purchase home at # 57 in MHP in Nov, across the street and down a few homes from where Sandra Cantu lived with her mom, grandparents and siblings before her March 27 disappearance

2006 - Connie elected to San Joaquin Valley's Republican Central Committee and lost a re-election bid in 2008; calls herself a "Children's Issues Advisor";
reportedly is a caregiver, takes in foster care children

-----------------------------------------------------

links for above info:

history
http://www.clover-road-baptist-church.com/church1.html

bio
http://www.alisalbaptistchurch.org/pastor.php

article
http://m.thecalifornian.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090408/NEWS01/904080301/-1/WAP&template=wapart

Lane pastored WA church in mid-1980s
http://www.kron4.com/News/ArticleView/tabid/298/smid/1126/ArticleID/1182/reftab/36/t/FBI-Visits-Washington-State-Church-Where-Huckaby-s-Grandfather-Was-Once-the-Pastor/Default.aspx

Yearbook
http://www.abaptist.org/Yearbook/california.htm

Schedule
http://www.fmbcbellflower.org/groupschedule.html

Bumping this for excellent synopsis...
Monkeys Rock!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2327 on: June 03, 2009, 12:26:30 PM »

This appeared on my site from a poster awaiting approval here, so I thought I might help her out until she gets a vine.
Fron Lynbit:

The prayer and supplication that must surround MH and all involved is astounding. I noted DD mentioned curiosity about Connie’s family line at Scared Monkeys and followed up. I’m posting a bit here as I await Admin. Approval at SM. What an auspicious heritage of ministry on grandma’s side! Gpa’s pastorship is just the tip of a missionary ancestry. Gpa’s apparent estrangement and Connie’s seeming denial now make perfect sense to me; the horror of all this is magnified beyond belief in the context of this family’s dedication to promoting the doctrine of God’s will for how we are live our lives.

Here is a bit of Gma Connie’s family line:

Name: Constance Lorene Harris
Birth Date: 6 Aug 1941
Mother’s Maiden Name: Cooper
Birth County: Monterey

Daughter of A.A. Harris
Name: Arthur Alanzo Harris
Social Security #: 54XXXXXXXXX
Birth Date: 19 Jun 1914
Birthplace: Curtis, Arkansas
Death Date: 16 Nov 1989
Death Place: Salinas, Monterey, CA
His father: William Earl Harris
His Mother: Minnie Lucille Sloan
Spouse: Irene Cooper (Born: 1921)

Daughter of Irene Harris nee Cooper
Name: Irene Cooper
Birth: 7 Aug 1921 in Wynona, Oklahoma, USA
Her Father: John Bailey (Willis) Cooper born 30 Nov 1880 in Jasper,Newton, AR, and died 1956 in , , California. He was the son of 2. Henary Thomas COOPER (2/12/1850) and 3. Sarah Jane CURRY (2/12/149 Tenn.)
Her Mother: Effie Joetta Smithson (married 6/23/1901 in Webbers Falls, Haskell,Ok.)
Spouse: Arthur Alonzo Harris (Born: 1914)

Connie’s maternal Gpa was “Elder John Cooper (who)…came from a long line of Missionary Baptists. His father and grandfather before him were Missionary Baptist Ministers and he was reared in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.” They are bio’d (along with uncles, cousins) in the following link, with ministry all over SW Indian Territory: Twentieth Century California Pastors
http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_03.htm
Her uncle (Irene’s bro-in-law) is Harless, with 3 generations of pastors, found at same website.

Connie’s paternal connection through A.A. Harris (”Art was saved May 10, 1938 in a bean field out side Salinas. “) is at http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_06.htm

I have been suspicious of the church in Tracy. I was ignorant of that denomination’s practice and operation –very foreign to my liturgical faith. I now believe this is no fly-by-night, storefront decoy operation. Could there still have been those who used it for their own evil doings? Of course! I’m a trained journalist, nothing surprises me. But I now do not believe that “the church” as an organization is involved in any enterprise that lead to precious Sandra’s torment. and that the evil, loathsome deed/s was the work of individuals “gone rogue.” Just my opinion.

The prayer and supplication that must surround MH and all involved is astounding.  I noted DD mentioned curiosity about Connie's family line at Scared Monkeys and followed up.  I'm posting a bit here as I await Admin. Approval at SM.  What an auspicious heritage of ministry on grandma's side!  Gpa's pastorship is just the tip of a missionary ancestry.  Gpa's apparent estrangement and Connie's seeming denial now make perfect sense to me;  the horror of all this is magnified beyond belief in the context of this family's dedication to promoting the doctrine of God's will for how we are live our lives.

Here is a bit of Gma Connie's family line:

Name:    Constance Lorene Harris
Birth Date:    6 Aug 1941
Mother's Maiden Name:    Cooper
Birth County:    Monterey

Daughter of A.A. Harris
Name:    Arthur Alanzo Harris
Social Security #:    54XXXXXXXXX
Birth Date:    19 Jun 1914
Birthplace:    Curtis, Arkansas
Death Date:    16 Nov 1989
Death Place:    Salinas, Monterey, CA
His father:  William Earl Harris    
His Mother: Minnie Lucille Sloan
Spouse:  Irene Cooper (Born: 1921)    

Daughter of Irene Harris nee Cooper
Name:   Irene Cooper
Birth:    7 Aug 1921 in Wynona, Oklahoma, USA
Her Father:   John Bailey (Willis) Cooper born 30 Nov 1880 in Jasper,Newton, AR, and died 1956 in , , California. He was the son of 2. Henary Thomas COOPER (2/12/1850) and 3. Sarah Jane CURRY (2/12/149 Tenn.)
Her Mother:     Effie Joetta Smithson (married 6/23/1901 in Webbers Falls, Haskell,Ok.)
Spouse:   Arthur Alonzo Harris (Born: 1914)

Connie's maternal Gpa was "Elder John Cooper (who)...came from a long line of Missionary Baptists. His father and grandfather before him were Missionary Baptist Ministers and he was reared in the nurture and admonition of the Lord."  They are bio'd (along with uncles, cousins) in the following link, with ministry all over SW Indian Territory:   Twentieth Century California Pastors   
 http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_03.htm
Her uncle (Irene's bro-in-law) is Harless, with 3 generations of pastors, found at same website.

Connie's paternal connection through A.A. Harris ("Art was saved May 10, 1938 in a bean field out side Salinas. ") is at   http://jrhenness4.home.comcast.net/~jrhenness4/calhac/book/pastors/pastors_06.htm

I have been suspicious of the church in Tracy.  I was ignorant of that denomination's practice and operation --very foreign to my liturgical faith.  I now believe this is no fly-by-night, storefront decoy operation.  Could there still have been those who used it for their own evil doings?  Of course!  I'm a trained journalist, nothing surprises me.  But I now do not believe that "the church" as an organization is involved in any enterprise that lead to precious Sandra's torment. and that the evil, loathsome deed/s was the work of individuals "gone rogue."   Just my opinion.

Bumping this because of Blink's Excellent  points...
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2328 on: June 03, 2009, 02:03:01 PM »

Harris, and Lawless Line.
Do you think they could have already been
connected even before Connie and Lane Lawless
were married?
For some reason I have a hunch. I also have
some thoughts about the Sutton line as well?

Or am I wayyyyyyyyyy out there!!..lol

~Love~
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2329 on: June 03, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »

were married?

~Love~

Hmmm,
Can't speak for the other Monkeys...
But I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!
 Lm
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2330 on: June 03, 2009, 06:00:21 PM »

were married?

~Love~

I don't think anything is "way out there".  The only way to figure out anything is to get an idea and brainstorm it and look for something to either prove it or disprove it.  Whatever you think, just toss it out here and we can try to figure it out. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2331 on: June 03, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

oh Monkeys, i can't keep up with the geino...but man, you folks are awesome...... an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2332 on: June 04, 2009, 01:59:16 PM »

oh Monkeys, i can't keep up with the geino...but man, you folks are awesome...... an angelic monkey

go to the genealogy thread no discussion and you will see the reports for all the different lines.  there are only 3 or 4 pages there so you can just read through them and start getting familiar with the lines that way.  if you try to catch up by reading these 100+ pages scattered all over it is impossible LOL 

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2333 on: June 04, 2009, 02:25:27 PM »

One of these days we will have to make an entire SYNOPSIS vine...
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2334 on: June 04, 2009, 05:13:06 PM »

Here's a tidbit,
Richard Lawless, Jr.
father Richard Lawless  mother Clarinda Harris McKey

maybe someone can look that up -- it's probably nothing.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2335 on: June 04, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »

I lost frank francis norbet lawless, but we have him in one of these lines, and when we find him here is his marriage

Nevada Marriage Index, 1956-2005
about Francis Norbert Lawless
Name: Francis Norbert Lawless
Residence state: California 
Spouse: Bertha Belle Blackwill
Spouse residence state: California 
Marriage Date: 9 Sep 1978
Marriage city: Reno 
Officiant type: Religious celebrant 
Recorded date: 26 Sep 1978
Recorded city: Reno 
Book: 671 
Page: -171 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2336 on: June 04, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »

gee do I have the birth records for brian, brett and julie lawless, children of clifford lane lawless and connie lorene Harris?

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2337 on: June 04, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

DD, I don't think I've seen them, official like.
Was thinking about asking Blink about starting another thread with SOs from any Lawless line.  I can cut and paste, the only way I know how to do it.  What do you think?
Till tomorrow
Blessings.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2338 on: June 05, 2009, 01:05:00 AM »

Wonder if Josh Palmer is the father of MLH's other child?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2339 on: June 05, 2009, 02:43:17 AM »

Wonder if Josh Palmer is the father of MLH's other child?

Interesting...do the time lines match up? The Daughter is 5, so she was born in 2004. the boy is said to be 3? that would be 2006?

Very strange you can't find birth records. They have never lived in Canada and unless connie felt the urge to travel out of the country each time she was preggers I don't know what to think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.