March 28, 2024, 03:37:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 888065 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2340 on: June 05, 2009, 08:29:27 AM »

Wonder if Josh Palmer is the father of MLH's other child?

Interesting...do the time lines match up? The Daughter is 5, so she was born in 2004. the boy is said to be 3? that would be 2006?

Very strange you can't find birth records. They have never lived in Canada and unless connie felt the urge to travel out of the country each time she was preggers I don't know what to think.

It is always possible I am missing them, but all 3 of them?  and the marriage record for connie and CLL also?  The chances are pretty slim I would miss them all.  And its not like I have not looked.  I've tried everything.  Either they were all born somewhere else, or they were born un other names, adotped and had name changes and so I don't know what name they were born under, or what?  what else can it be?  they are not who they say they are??  LOL

and CLL and connie were suppose to be married in modesto in 1960.  Modesto is in Stanislaus County.  there is nothing there, there is nothin anywhere.  Unless they were married in some state way the heck who knows where?  But why would the church website say they were married in Modesto if they were not? 

Now there is such a thing as a "Confidential Marriage".  California has a law that if you have lived together etc, you can get married without blood tests etc and your record is sealed.  Noone can got get your marriage record but the two people married and they have to go in person to the courthouse to get it.  I know this law was in affect in  am not sure they did.  I will have to look that up. 

We can find Cll living in San Jose, LIvermore, Tracy.  He is said by the church to have pastored churches in Modesto, Eureka, Mountain View, and a few other places I can't remember off the top of my head; but you can't find a record of his living in any of the other places?  why??  Is he there under another name? 

Just too many weird unexplainable situations in the lives of this family.  Granted, these databases are not error-free, however they are this messed up either.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2341 on: June 05, 2009, 08:40:51 AM »

sorry for all the typos and leaving out part of the sentences ugh.  My screen keeps jumping all over the place when I type and I have no idea what is getting typed on there and what is not until after I post ugh.  If I try to scroll through to look at what I typed it automatically jumps to the very top of the post so I can't see it ugh

what I was meaning to type in the previous post is, the confidential marriage law was in affect in cali in the early 1970's, this I know for a fact, but I do not know if it was in affect in 1960.  I will go try to find the law and see when it started.

I guess it might also be possible CLL was in the military during the years the children were born and they were born out of country?  but still, where is the marriage license.  Either confidential or the officiating pastor never recorded it?  All possible and would explain things.  But do we just say oh well?  There are 3 children with birth records we can't find, there is no marriage record under their names, there is a daughter-in-law who HIDES children, there is another baby of Melissa popping up out of nowhere. It is also said by the family that Connie took in foster kids.  There is Melissa telling her x-husband she would take there daughter and hide her.  There is just way too much going on here for someone to not keep digging and get to the bottom of this mess.  I certainly hope some authorities are doing just that. 

And what is up with the clarkston/lewiston church where CLL was suppose to be and they never heard of him either? Was he there or not?  Or was he there under another name?

Then you have CLL and one brother born to his mother and no other children.  In the 1930's that is very uncommon for both the mother and the father to never have any more children when they divorce and marry someone else.  Then you have these big gaps of no children in related famlies where you are having children every year or two then blam, none for 7- 8 years, then start in again every two years, that is not normal either. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2342 on: June 05, 2009, 10:03:16 AM »

DD , you are so right.  Something(s) are amiss.  I believe we need to keep digging.  Not sure where, as this point it almost feels like "pick a spot any spot."
If a child is born out of the country, like father in the military, where is the birth record sent/kept.  The only example I can think of off the top of my head is John McCain.  Would Washington, D.C. have these records?  Can anyone request a DD214?
Dear Lord, give us perserverance for Sandra!

love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2343 on: June 05, 2009, 10:15:33 AM »

Yes, and you are actually supporting my thoughts on this
whole mess DD. Take it all the way back to the beginning and
throughout our threads, then mentioning of wenatchee washington.
The reason I was driven back to research this area was a post I
had made of the two roberTson SO'S I had found.
Blink replied to me in such a way, noting that it is Roberson and not
RoberTson. And to be honest I didn't really catch on for a bit..LOL
It made me think. So I have been researching. All through your post
DD you are mentioning no records for births of children, you mention Connie stating
her family says she takes in foster children. Also taking noticing of the
time-line in which there are no children. So hmmm it is matching up to my
theory which I will be posting in the Harris/Lawless thread. The names
do not match up we have another area to search ladies!
And gentleman if there are any..LOL

I do hope my intuition is good, and then we can go from there! If not
I am going to go hide..LOL
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2344 on: June 05, 2009, 12:25:41 PM »

Wonder if Josh Palmer is the father of MLH's other child?
This is an intriguing idea, Sister!
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2345 on: June 05, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »

gee do I have the birth records for brian, brett and julie lawless, children of clifford lane lawless and connie lorene Harris?
Is this Julie the Julianne that appears sometimes with the Lawless'?
Now iirc, Connie and Lane's kids are Brett A, Brian L, and Joni Irene...
Now Joni Hughes.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2346 on: June 05, 2009, 01:19:00 PM »

gee do I have the birth records for brian, brett and julie lawless, children of clifford lane lawless and connie lorene Harris?
Is this Julie the Julianne that appears sometimes with the Lawless'?
Now iirc, Connie and Lane's kids are Brett A, Brian L, and Joni Irene...
Now Joni Hughes.

the family has stated julianne is adopted, so I "assume" she is.  Then again, I don't really assume that anything they say is necessarily the truth.  They say the little boy is Melissa's other child, well I don't necessarily believe that for a fact either.  He most likely is Melissa's other child, but is he really?  We really don't know where these kids are coming from. 

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2347 on: June 05, 2009, 01:27:03 PM »

DD you are mentioning no records for births of children, you mention Connie stating

I will be glad to hear your thoery, or anyone's theory.  Hey if the theories turn out not to be correct, that is no reason to hide or worry about it.  When there are no facts to help us out, we have to come up with whatever theories we can then set out to either prove or disporve them.  Until they are disproven, they are possible.  If they end up disproven, then we go on to the next theory.  Its the only way we are ever going to figure this mess out. 

I have my own theory, and I have had this theory for many years.  I know WHAT I am looking for, I just do not know WHO I am looking for.   I know what locations I am looking in, I know a little about what type of people I am looking for, I know some of the connected areas I am looking for, and I recognnize the patterns when I see them.  I have no idea if CCL's family is "who" I am looking for, but they certainly are "fitting" what I have been thinking for a very very long time. 

To find me:
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2348 on: June 05, 2009, 01:35:51 PM »

I will be glad to hear your thoery, or anyone's theory.  Hey if the theories turn out not to be correct, that is no reason to hide or worry about it.  When there are no facts to help us out, we have to come up with whatever theories we can then set out to either prove or disporve them.  Until they are disproven, they are possible.  If they end up disproven, then we go on to the next theory.  Its the only way we are ever going to figure this mess out. 

I have my own theory, and I have had this theory for many years.  I know WHAT I am looking for, I just do not know WHO I am looking for.   I know what locations I am looking in, I know a little about what type of people I am looking for, I know some of the connected areas I am looking for, and I recognnize the patterns when I see them.  I have no idea if CCL's family is "who" I am looking for, but they certainly are "fitting" what I have been thinking for a very very long time. 

Hey DoubleD...
What's your theory?  Is it general and that's why you have had it for years?  Do you know the Lawless'?

I have a theory, too...
MH is a very sick individual for a reason
(BTW, that does NOT excuse what she has done in ANY way, shape, or form...)
I think she experienced and/or witnessed some kind of atrocious sexual violence and cannot help but act out elements of this because her brain is SO diseased.
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2349 on: June 05, 2009, 03:38:43 PM »

This is only one of my theories and it took me
farther than the others I had. But it seems to have
withered away..lol...But if i don't put it out there,
 then I won't know if I am correct. I will keep searching
and pondering!
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2350 on: June 05, 2009, 03:43:24 PM »

Have we ever done a check on Fred and Anita Williams?
maybe those are not there names either..lol
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2351 on: June 05, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »

Hey DoubleD...
What's your theory?  Is it general and that's why you have had it for years?  Do you know the Lawless'?

I have a theory, too...
MH is a very sick individual for a reason
(BTW, that does NOT excuse what she has done in ANY way, shape, or form...)
I think she experienced and/or witnessed some kind of atrocious sexual violence and cannot help but act out elements of this because her brain is SO diseased.

basically, I believe there is a group of people who are taking children, getting fake birth certificates for them and then either keeping them as their own or selling them.  They are also a group of sexual predators.  They are also some very slick criminals. They have been doing this for years.  I do believe they are an offshoot of some weirdo "religious" group, who are about as far from the mainstream "religions" as you can get; to the far opposite end of the spectrum so to speak.  I believe this group has been working in the central valley of california for decades at the very least, and they frequent the washingto, oregon, cali, texas, arizona, florida, okalhoma, arkansas areas.  I believe one of their main stomping grouds/strongholds is just outside of tracy to the south west and in modesto stanislaus county.  another is wenatchee washington.  this goes much deeper than this, but thy have definite patterns, which I see in this case, and it is so predicatble I told people they would find sandra cantu in the water out by tom paine slough.  they did.

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2352 on: June 05, 2009, 04:53:01 PM »

Have we ever done a check on Fred and Anita Williams?
maybe those are not there names either..lol

I barely looked up some stuff on fred williams in the very beginning, if you start a thread I will dig up what I can

To find me:
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2353 on: June 05, 2009, 06:51:12 PM »

who is this?

born in orange county, same place as melissa is bor

California Birth Index, 1905-1995
about Nina Alexandra Lawless
Name: Nina Alexandra Lawless
Birth Date: 28 May 1988
Mother's Maiden Name: Harris 
Birth County: Orange 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2354 on: June 05, 2009, 07:02:45 PM »

I don't know what I am seeing here, just making some notes.. we have sherwood in both of these. town of everette washington, carl d tieken as same as name or timothy john lawless grandfather, and we have timothy tieken, something is going on, but I am not sure what, let me find more

amy tieken is also amy sherwood age 39
with carl d tieken(brother?) sometimes listed as 39, sometimes 32(common errors; wrong age with wrong name; transposed)

SHERWOD, AMY MARIE (Age 39)

Associated names:

EGAN, AMY MARIE
 SHERWOOD, AMY M
 TIEKEN, AMY M
LAKE STEVENS, WA
SNOHOMISH, WA
MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA
SEATTLE, WA
EDMONDS, WA
LYNNWOOD, WA

Possible Relatives:

EGAN, MARY R (Age 66)
SHERWOOD, JOHN G (Age 47)
TIEKEN, KATHRYN E (Age 37)
WOOD, THOMAS D (Age 49)
WOOD, SUSAN G (Age 49)
TIEKEN, JOHN
EGAN, JOSEPH F (Age 68)
EGAN, DENNIS M (Age 36)
EGAN, RYAN P (Age 32)

Possible Roommates / Associates:

REKOLA, JUDY A (Age 62)
REKOLA, EDWARD C (Age 54)
INGBRETSON, ERIKA LEIGH (Age 35)
BULMER, GRANT STUART (Age 28)
EGAN, AMY M (Age 40)

TIEKEN, AMY
    LYNNWOOD, WA   

TIEKEN, AMY M (Age 39)
 BUCKLEY, WA

Possible Relatives:

TIEKEN, TIMOTHY A (Age 64)
YOCKEY, MARTHA J (Age 61)
TIEKEN, CARL D (Age 32)
TIEKEN, RAY E
TIEKEN, KAREN E (Age 33)
TIEKEN, CANDACE M (Age 28)
TIEKEN, JENNIFER E (Age 40) 

ERIC SHERWOOD CONSTRUCTION
 ERIC SHERWOOD CONSTUCTION General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
 ERIC SHERWOOD CONSTUCTION General Contractors-Single-Family Houses
 SHERWOOD INC
 SHERWOOD, INC

NAPA, CA   

Possible Relatives:

SHERWOOD, ELISABETH J (Age 53)

BROCKLEY, MARY JEANICE (Age 47)

BROCKLEY, MARY JEANICE (Age 46)

Associated names:

BROCKLEY, NARY J
 HARRIS, MARY B
 TIEKEN, MARY J

BELVEDERE TIBURON, CA
TIBURON, CA
ELVERTA, CA
SAN MATEO, CA
COEUR D ALENE, ID
SACRAMENTO, CA
N HIGHLANDS, CA
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
NAPA, CA
NORTH HIGHLANDS, CA   

Possible Relatives:

HARRIS, ANDREA L (Age 43)
BROCKLEY, JOHN THOMAS (Age 72)
BROCKLEY, KAY JEANINE (Age 72)
BROCKLEY, WILLIAM JOHN (Age 45)
BROCKLEY, BILL
BROCKLEY, CAROL ANN (Age 43)
BROCKLEY, TINA MARY (Age 41)
BROCKLEY, WILLIAM E (Age 50)
BROCKLEY, WM J

SHERWOOD, ERIC S (Age 50)

TIEKEN, STACIE D (Age 44)

Associated names:

BYARS, D
 BYARS, STACEY D
 BYARS, STACIE D
 BYARS,  S
  MUKILTEO, WA
KIRKLAND, WA
EVERETT, WA
WOODINVILLE, WA
NAPA, CA

Possible Relatives:

BYARS, DAVID A (Age 45)
TIEKEN, VAUGHN L (Age 89)
BYARS, STACIE D 

There are a couple of Harris listed here.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2355 on: June 06, 2009, 12:00:37 AM »

Food for thought -- the Gomes that Elaine married -- Manuel -- other than marrying her, I never see his name listed as a relative, possible relative, possibly living in same house, possibly anything.  Now, that'a a puzzlement as me ole great-granddad used to say. compress

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2356 on: June 06, 2009, 01:11:23 AM »

Food for thought -- the Gomes that Elaine married -- Manuel -- other than marrying her, I never see his name listed as a relative, possible relative, possibly living in same house, possibly anything.  Now, that'a a puzzlement as me ole great-granddad used to say. compress

hi sister, I had to take a break for a few hours, is late now but will do a little work before I go to bed. 

it was marylin elizabeth tieken who married manuel gomes, step-father of timothy, gary duane and jeffrey carl lawless/aka gomes

elaine is elaine bevilaqua who married ronald sutton lawless and she shared a phone number with gary duane lawless. 

I also never see manuel gomes listed in the household of anyone, and there are so many manuel gomes' it's impossible to know who he is.

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2357 on: June 06, 2009, 01:19:28 AM »

Hi, you're right, I knew that.  I had been working on a list of all the SO that have been uncovered and was reading the one about this bad man Bevilacqua.
But no mention of Manuel Gomes.  Wonder what's up with that?  Interesting to know if someone we're searching for took his idenity.
Now, I'm off to bed.  Softcrab sandwiches at the fire hall today (Saturday).  The highlight of my week  Chef

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2358 on: June 06, 2009, 01:22:13 AM »

P.S. on post #1592 there are a lot of Texas towns mentioned, about 16 in the one post.  Don't know if any are in Bailey County.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2359 on: June 06, 2009, 01:50:39 AM »

holy, smoley -- I looked up Manuel Gomes (of course there are lots) and there is one who is possibly working/residing in Kirkland, Washington at the Washington Institute of Intimacy and Sexual Health Temporary Shelter.
I don't even want to know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.