April 19, 2024, 11:52:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Timothy Lawless - Melissa Huckaby Connection  (Read 891214 times)
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2380 on: June 07, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »

there are so many lawless lines now, I can't keep up with looking all this stuff up.  I have a pretty good idea of who is who for the most part but there are some really weird things going on with the CLL line.  Just too many things make no sense and there are too many non-existent records.  The only place he shows up as clifford lane lawless is on his addresses in tracy, still can't find a marriage record or birth records for his kids or military record for him. 

sometimes it states he is baptized in washington, sometimes stockton cali.  he is said to be married in modesto on the same day as baptized in washington, there is no marriage record in modesto, stanislaus county.  was said he was at the airport church in modesto, now they do not mention modesto at all and now he is baptized in stockton cali.  His records for going to school for ministry is all messed up, the dates don't jive at all.  Now he is ordained in Winton cali, in merced county, south of modesto.  He's all over the place from 1971-1981 and the areas he is in, on the dates he is there are pretty interesting to me.

his father remarried in 1955, he was 24 years old then IF he is born in 1931.  so he did not grow up with his step-mother, he grew up with his father and I am not sure when his mother left with supposedly "lucky louie".  his father is on the census as born in nebraska sometimes at other times he is born in north dakota.  he knows where his parent are bor sometimes, other times it states unknown.  his grandfather disappeared for 20 years, shows back up for a few months then disappears again.  his uncle disappears.  there are no tother kids but he and his brother and his mother is young, and his father does not remarry until he is old, so why are there no other kids.  I can't find clifford lane lawless anywhere with these people other than some news articles and his own info he put out there on his addresses. 

I'm going to get his dates of where he was at when, and see what all is going on at the time.  I think it will be very interesting.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2381 on: June 07, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »

Me wonders if CLL's father was in jail?  That may be why he didn't remarry until late and also why his Mom married "Luckie Louie."

4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2382 on: June 07, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

This is the one that he reminds me of.
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2383 on: June 07, 2009, 11:05:33 PM »

Me wonders if CLL's father was in jail?  That may be why he didn't remarry until late and also why his Mom married "Luckie Louie."

she is still going by the name of jessie lawless when she is at the reunion of the 6 sanderson sisters(one is her mother).  I wonder if lucky louie is also a Lawless?

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2384 on: June 08, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »

I recall a Lowell Lawless, and a Lewis Lawless -- have no idea if they are "Lucky" are not.  My search engine (my brain) is going to take  few days away.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2385 on: June 08, 2009, 02:13:52 AM »

Yes, and you are actually supporting my thoughts on this
whole mess DD. Take it all the way back to the beginning and
throughout our threads, then mentioning of wenatchee washington.
The reason I was driven back to research this area was a post I
had made of the two roberTson SO'S I had found.
Blink replied to me in such a way, noting that it is Roberson and not
RoberTson. And to be honest I didn't really catch on for a bit..LOL
It made me think. So I have been researching. All through your post
DD you are mentioning no records for births of children, you mention Connie stating
her family says she takes in foster children. Also taking noticing of the
time-line in which there are no children. So hmmm it is matching up to my
theory which I will be posting in the Harris/Lawless thread. The names
do not match up we have another area to search ladies!
And gentleman if there are any..LOL

I do hope my intuition is good, and then we can go from there! If not
I am going to go hide..LOL

I will be glad to hear your thoery, or anyone's theory.  Hey if the theories turn out not to be correct, that is no reason to hide or worry about it.  When there are no facts to help us out, we have to come up with whatever theories we can then set out to either prove or disporve them.  Until they are disproven, they are possible.  If they end up disproven, then we go on to the next theory.  Its the only way we are ever going to figure this mess out. 

I have my own theory, and I have had this theory for many years.  I know WHAT I am looking for, I just do not know WHO I am looking for.   I know what locations I am looking in, I know a little about what type of people I am looking for, I know some of the connected areas I am looking for, and I recognnize the patterns when I see them.  I have no idea if CCL's family is "who" I am looking for, but they certainly are "fitting" what I have been thinking for a very very long time. 

Hey DoubleD...
What's your theory?  Is it general and that's why you have had it for years?  Do you know the Lawless'?

I have a theory, too...
MH is a very sick individual for a reason
(BTW, that does NOT excuse what she has done in ANY way, shape, or form...)
I think she experienced and/or witnessed some kind of atrocious sexual violence and cannot help but act out elements of this because her brain is SO diseased.

basically, I believe there is a group of people who are taking children, getting fake birth certificates for them and then either keeping them as their own or selling them.  They are also a group of sexual predators.  They are also some very slick criminals. They have been doing this for years.  I do believe they are an offshoot of some weirdo "religious" group, who are about as far from the mainstream "religions" as you can get; to the far opposite end of the spectrum so to speak.  I believe this group has been working in the central valley of california for decades at the very least, and they frequent the washingto, oregon, cali, texas, arizona, florida, okalhoma, arkansas areas.  I believe one of their main stomping grouds/strongholds is just outside of tracy to the south west and in modesto stanislaus county.  another is wenatchee washington.  this goes much deeper than this, but thy have definite patterns, which I see in this case, and it is so predicatble I told people they would find sandra cantu in the water out by tom paine slough.  they did.

Wow  I completely missed this post. This is something DD. I would like to discuss this with you, do you feel comfortable with email? I can write to Klass and ask if should could pass off my email to you.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2386 on: June 08, 2009, 02:18:22 AM »

Hello my Dearest Monkey Friends,
I've made it back for awhile this afternoon but I don't know how long.  I would stay here 24/7 if possible but at the present I am limited on time. I have been trying to keep up and am still searching for connections but have been finding very little of relevance it seems.  I do think I have found something this time though and I hope I'm going to be able to post it so you will immediately see what I feel is a shocking resemblance to "one" we have been searching for.

Tim and Marie Gomes

To Adoption Network Law Center:

It has been quite a year. Sorry this thank you has taken us so long, but between the adjustment of our new child and the holidays we have been quite busy.

We are so very happy. You have to feel pretty darn good about what you do for people. This match was perfect. We strongly feel that God made Ian for us. He is perfect in every way. We are so deeply in love with him. Marie can't stop kissing him and Tim loves to just hold Ian from the time he gets home from work to the time he goes to bed. He makes Ian smile and laugh with just glance. The three of us are the happiest family on this earth.

Please extend our thank you and appreciation to all at ANLC.

Sincerely,

Tim and Marie Gomes

I don't know if you see a startling resemblance here but we have a picture somewhere in these threads of an SO on tape. JMO of course Does anyone else think there is an uncanny resemblance???????????

She looks like MH
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2387 on: June 08, 2009, 07:44:29 AM »

Yes, and you are actually supporting my thoughts on this
whole mess DD. Take it all the way back to the beginning and
throughout our threads, then mentioning of wenatchee washington.
The reason I was driven back to research this area was a post I
had made of the two roberTson SO'S I had found.
Blink replied to me in such a way, noting that it is Roberson and not
RoberTson. And to be honest I didn't really catch on for a bit..LOL
It made me think. So I have been researching. All through your post
DD you are mentioning no records for births of children, you mention Connie stating
her family says she takes in foster children. Also taking noticing of the
time-line in which there are no children. So hmmm it is matching up to my
theory which I will be posting in the Harris/Lawless thread. The names
do not match up we have another area to search ladies!
And gentleman if there are any..LOL

I do hope my intuition is good, and then we can go from there! If not
I am going to go hide..LOL

I will be glad to hear your thoery, or anyone's theory.  Hey if the theories turn out not to be correct, that is no reason to hide or worry about it.  When there are no facts to help us out, we have to come up with whatever theories we can then set out to either prove or disporve them.  Until they are disproven, they are possible.  If they end up disproven, then we go on to the next theory.  Its the only way we are ever going to figure this mess out. 

I have my own theory, and I have had this theory for many years.  I know WHAT I am looking for, I just do not know WHO I am looking for.   I know what locations I am looking in, I know a little about what type of people I am looking for, I know some of the connected areas I am looking for, and I recognnize the patterns when I see them.  I have no idea if CCL's family is "who" I am looking for, but they certainly are "fitting" what I have been thinking for a very very long time. 

Hey DoubleD...
What's your theory?  Is it general and that's why you have had it for years?  Do you know the Lawless'?

I have a theory, too...
MH is a very sick individual for a reason
(BTW, that does NOT excuse what she has done in ANY way, shape, or form...)
I think she experienced and/or witnessed some kind of atrocious sexual violence and cannot help but act out elements of this because her brain is SO diseased.

basically, I believe there is a group of people who are taking children, getting fake birth certificates for them and then either keeping them as their own or selling them.  They are also a group of sexual predators.  They are also some very slick criminals. They have been doing this for years.  I do believe they are an offshoot of some weirdo "religious" group, who are about as far from the mainstream "religions" as you can get; to the far opposite end of the spectrum so to speak.  I believe this group has been working in the central valley of california for decades at the very least, and they frequent the washingto, oregon, cali, texas, arizona, florida, okalhoma, arkansas areas.  I believe one of their main stomping grouds/strongholds is just outside of tracy to the south west and in modesto stanislaus county.  another is wenatchee washington.  this goes much deeper than this, but thy have definite patterns, which I see in this case, and it is so predicatble I told people they would find sandra cantu in the water out by tom paine slough.  they did.

Wow  I completely missed this post. This is something DD. I would like to discuss this with you, do you feel comfortable with email? I can write to Klass and ask if should could pass off my email to you.

yes you can send your email tracygirl. 

To find me:
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2388 on: June 08, 2009, 11:35:50 AM »

Hello my Dearest Monkey Friends,
I've made it back for awhile this afternoon but I don't know how long.  I would stay here 24/7 if possible but at the present I am limited on time. I have been trying to keep up and am still searching for connections but have been finding very little of relevance it seems.  I do think I have found something this time though and I hope I'm going to be able to post it so you will immediately see what I feel is a shocking resemblance to "one" we have been searching for.

Tim and Marie Gomes

To Adoption Network Law Center:

It has been quite a year. Sorry this thank you has taken us so long, but between the adjustment of our new child and the holidays we have been quite busy.

We are so very happy. You have to feel pretty darn good about what you do for people. This match was perfect. We strongly feel that God made Ian for us. He is perfect in every way. We are so deeply in love with him. Marie can't stop kissing him and Tim loves to just hold Ian from the time he gets home from work to the time he goes to bed. He makes Ian smile and laugh with just glance. The three of us are the happiest family on this earth.

Please extend our thank you and appreciation to all at ANLC.

Sincerely,

Tim and Marie Gomes

I don't know if you see a startling resemblance here but we have a picture somewhere in these threads of an SO on tape. JMO of course Does anyone else think there is an uncanny resemblance???????????

She looks like MH
I was thinking the same thing!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2389 on: June 08, 2009, 12:03:12 PM »

DD thank you, I sent Klaas a request for her to send you my email. Please let me know if you don't receive it.

Sister I am not sure if it is actually MH, but it looks like her. I wonder if it is a cousin?

Here is a forum regarding adoptions and a thread about Adoption Network Law Center.
http://www.fertilethoughts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=514933

Wasn't there a person who was either in law school or went to law school? Some family member? hmmm
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2390 on: June 08, 2009, 01:53:41 PM »

Wow!!!
Don't MESS with the Monkeys....
This is very interesting.  This woman looks related to Melissa...
The guy resembles the FREAKY sex offender!
Kinda at a loss for words!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2391 on: June 08, 2009, 06:17:50 PM »

Hey Monkeys Doing Amazing Work!!

4get- do you have a date on that letter??

Lastly, very imporant:

I personally received confirmation from the FBI that Timothy Lawless, is NOT the individual in the SO video stills we looked at on the DBI site. The connection WAS investigated and he has been excluded, fyi. Just providing the feedback I got today actually.
B
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2392 on: June 08, 2009, 06:56:24 PM »

Hey Monkeys Doing Amazing Work!!

4get- do you have a date on that letter??

Lastly, very imporant:

I personally received confirmation from the FBI that Timothy Lawless, is NOT the individual in the SO video stills we looked at on the DBI site. The connection WAS investigated and he has been excluded, fyi. Just providing the feedback I got today actually.
B

Blink

I couldn't find a date on that letter but the web page had the following info at the bottom of the page-
Adoption Services * Domestic Adoption Services * Unplanned Pregnancy * Contact Us 1-800-FOR-ADOPT
© Copyright 2003 - 2009 Adoption Network® Law Center
Here is the link- http://adoptionnetwork.com/adoption-testimonials/letter.html?id=50
That only narrows it down to a six year span.

When You say the FBI confirmed this is not Timothy Lawless does that mean he is not the man pictured who is "Tim Gomes"?  It is all very confusing because of the names LOL. I guess my question should be do they mean the man in the picture I found is not the same person as the man on the SO tape of the offender in the act?  LOLOLOL  Seems the more I try to simplify the worse it gets.  I hope you understand. I don't know how you stay on top of things the way you do but you are always on the ball!!!!

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2393 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »

what is the dbi site?  so the pics are not of timothy lawless?  or timothy lawless is not connected to anyone ? or what do you mean 

you must realize by now we have so many names etc going on here we don't know what anyone meas anymore Monkey Devil!

To find me:
love4ever
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2394 on: June 08, 2009, 11:40:03 PM »

Maybe in means the site in which the data was found??..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2395 on: June 08, 2009, 11:48:28 PM »

I think blink means the pic of the bald guy sitting at his computer which was shown on the FBI site is not TL. Thats what I think though. I am sure she will repost.

This adoption agency is strange. Not the best reputation and many say it is a sort of a baby selling factory or that is what I gatherd from reading some of the posts about it.

This is what I want to know, is this one of the family businesses and is this one testimony they have on their site of this happy family real?

lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2396 on: June 08, 2009, 11:50:44 PM »

what is the dbi site?  so the pics are not of timothy lawless?  or timothy lawless is not connected to anyone ? or what do you mean 

you must realize by now we have so many names etc going on here we don't know what anyone meas anymore Monkey Devil!

Hi Monkeys!!! an angelic monkey
I do believe that Blink meant that SO on the FBI list (the one with the 3 still shots with close ups that are a little fuzzy of his face)...
Let me find it...
lonemonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2397 on: June 08, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »

I think Blink meant this dude...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2398 on: June 09, 2009, 12:05:16 AM »

That  is the guy who lives in southern CA who owns a body building or nutrition business, I think he is a gomes?

You know that one pic of the guy at the computer who it looks like he has a huge mouth? That is what I am thinking Blink is referring to, but could be wrong
4getUnot
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2399 on: June 09, 2009, 12:17:12 AM »

That  is the guy who lives in southern CA who owns a body building or nutrition business, I think he is a gomes?

You know that one pic of the guy at the computer who it looks like he has a huge mouth? That is what I am thinking Blink is referring to, but could be wrong

Blink didn't say the woman in the picture wasn't Melissa either.  hmmmmmmmm I wonder if they are checking that out.  I didn't notice how much she looks like Melissa until some of you pointed that out. I guess I should check out those names that DD posted that go with them and see if there are any other connections.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.