April 26, 2024, 07:45:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching's Son and his need for an organ transplant  (Read 12915 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2009, 11:00:54 PM »

I posted on the prayer thread and will post here to. I was so upset, I could not find this thread.
My son wet the bed around 5 days ago, and has not been able to urinate since. He told me today. I am so terrified for him. I do not think this is a good sign. I figured I would update you all. I will be praying extra hard . Thank you all for being such good friends and monkey family.

Hugs.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2009, 11:10:43 PM »

I posted on the prayer thread and will post here to. I was so upset, I could not find this thread.
My son wet the bed around 5 days ago, and has not been able to urinate since. He told me today. I am so terrified for him. I do not think this is a good sign. I figured I would update you all. I will be praying extra hard . Thank you all for being such good friends and monkey family.

Hugs.

Searching~  You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.  I will go and share your post so that the other monkeys are sure to see and will pray for your son's health.  Muffy  And I have stickied this thread so you will be able to find it easier.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 11:23:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2009, 11:27:32 PM »

Hugs.
searching I left a prayer on that thread and I will leave it here for you too

I pray helpful intervention for your son, may he be guided toward health and well being ~ much love

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2009, 11:27:50 PM »

Have you thought about Live donation?

yes, we thought of that. guess it is something that will have to be discussed with the new nephrologist when I find one because his said neither of us parents would likely be a match.. I am O+ and his father is A-, but since the blood has nothing to do with it,guess we need to re-evaluate that option.

I don't know where you live, but the University of Alabama and the University of Tennessee have lists of kidney donors. If you are not using a major hospital or a university hospital, my best advice would be to get to one immediately and have a full work up for him.  Many doctors are not aware of the great possibility of donors at large research hospitals and many patients are not helped when they could be.

I have a friend who needed a liver transplant and was told for 5 years there were none available, and when he went to a research hospital he had one in 3 months.  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2009, 11:32:07 PM »

Hugs.

Searching, I have posted to you on the Prayer thread. Bless you, my friend. You have enriched my life in so many ways. God works in mysterious ways. (((Hugs)))

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2009, 11:45:32 PM »

SEARCHING,   I wish that I knew something helpful to say but I don't, so please know that I care and hope that
                    your son fights as hard as he can until just the right answer and treatment happens. I know that it
                     must be overwhelming for you and try to stay strong. All of us are here with a shoulder to cry on
                     and hugs when you need them.   XO   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 12:08:04 AM »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son Searching!  I'm praying that he will go in for treatment now!  I know you are worried sick!

(((hugs)))
tm

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2009, 12:22:30 AM »

I pray for the Holy Spirit to sweep into his heart and cause your son to move and not be afraid.  Move to the hospital young man.  Do not be afraid.  The Lord is already there.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2009, 04:56:35 AM »

Hugs.

Searching, my prayers are with you and your son.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2009, 05:46:34 AM »

Searching I'm sorry to hear that, I am praying for you and your son.  Please try to get him to go to the hospital, this sounds very serious.  I have not heard nor read anything prior about his condition, but I am wondering if he could have a kidney stone blocking a duct/tube somewhere?  My husband had kidney stones and they will bring a grown man to his knees.  My nephew injured one of his kidneys in a mortorcycle accident and at first they wanted to remove it, but the surgeon said no, he wanted to monitor him and try to save it and thank God he did, because they were able to save it.  During the time they were uncertain, I wondered what would happen if he got kidney stone with only one kidney.  Kidney stones can run in familys.  Tell him to drink lots of water, my hubby's doc said that it helps flush the stones out. -Jill   

I posted this on the prayers thread and as soon as I found this one, I wanted to post it here too.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2009, 06:06:59 AM »

Searching:  I am praying that God is guiding your steps as well as your son's steps to the right doctor, the right hospital and the right kidney.  As a parent, it is our job to solve problems and to be the rock our child needs.  All the while, we are just as scared and afraid as they are.  May God give all of you peace and may His mercies lead you to a solution. 

Love,
Pooks
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2009, 07:59:55 AM »

Dear Searching and family....thinking of you and hoping that your son gets the help that he needs to make him healthy again! bless you and your family!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2009, 08:39:01 AM »

Searching, Prayers for you and your son. Hugs, JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »

((((((((((Searching and Son))))))))))))))

It's going to be ok.
Big hugs for you both.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2009, 11:06:17 AM »

Searching you have my prayers.  God bless!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »

Searching, you, your son & your family are in our prayers.  I hope he will receive the medical treatment he needs soon.  Please keep us updated.
cece

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2009, 07:30:17 AM »

Searching - I am keeping you and your son in my prayers - for both wisdom and strength - please remember to take care of you so you can take care of him!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2009, 08:19:32 AM »

Searching, you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2009, 02:09:30 PM »

Thank you all. It means a lot and helps bring the strength to keep fighting for him.  It is a terrible place to be where this has taken me,watching him go through this and being helpless. he has lost weight as well, I noticed when I went to see him last night. Heh, his wife said he could go to the doc once he gets her car and boat.   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

Thank you all. It means a lot and helps bring the strength to keep fighting for him.  It is a terrible place to be where this has taken me,watching him go through this and being helpless. he has lost weight as well, I noticed when I went to see him last night. Heh, his wife said he could go to the doc once he gets her car and boat.   

Searching ~  Please ask his wife, what does she want more.  A healthy HUSBAND....OR  a boat and car.

I haven't been on this afternoon, but I have read some of the replies that the members have give advice to you along with a hospital for organ information.  I hope you have made some connections.  Searching, I think it is time you have to step in.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.