March 29, 2024, 12:12:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching's Son and his need for an organ transplant  (Read 12843 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2009, 08:32:15 PM »

my mother is type o and when she had an operation i was scared they weren't going to have blood if she needed it...
also i hope your son did not or does not admit to any alcohol or drug use (even as experimental) donor lists don't like that at all...
best wishes
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2009, 08:40:14 PM »

Searching my prayers are with you and your son. I wanted to give a kidney to a dear friend, but we weren't a match. I hope and pray your son finds one soon. JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:10 AM »

I posted on the prayer thread and will post here to. I was so upset, I could not find this thread.
My son wet the bed around 5 days ago, and has not been able to urinate since. He told me today. I am so terrified for him. I do not think this is a good sign. I figured I would update you all. I will be praying extra hard . Thank you all for being such good friends and monkey family.

Hugs.

Searching, I have been missing you so.  Praying for intervention for your son. 

May the Lord heal your son in every part of his body.  God, you have made him and know where his trouble lies.  I am here today asking for complete healing for him.  You know where it is needed, please touch him and free him from illness and any imperfection.  Please, make whatever he needs available to him now.  I ask this through Jesus our Savior.  Amen.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 01:53:01 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: June 21, 2009, 09:17:34 AM »

Good Morning Searching ~

Dropping in to see if there is any update on your son's condition.  Still saying a prayer for him.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2009, 09:54:28 AM »

Searching I am praying very hard for your son and you.  I hope that he will receive news of a donor soon.  Hugs

an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.