April 26, 2024, 11:02:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116361 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #180 on: November 02, 2006, 07:00:57 PM »

[quote="Ono
I don't know how that will play into it all, but it's important. There really is still so much we don't yet know but slowly truth will emerge, that's for sure.[/quote]

Oh sure it will. I have faith! plus knowing now what tie C&C really did close.. gives the jerks more time to do what they have done. Pricks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 02, 2006, 07:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "San"
I will also say that Joran did not leave his fathers side that Monday.  He was stuck to him like glue.  Paulus never went to work.

San I agree with yah. Kids are attached to their moms umbilical cords even when they get older.. but a male and male? Attached by the gonads perhaps? I totally believe PVDS is up to his sweaty, beady arse eyeballs!

He sure is Angie.  Paulus was afraid his own son would bury him with his big mouth.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: November 02, 2006, 07:03:45 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
I will also say that Joran did not leave his fathers side that Monday.  He was stuck to him like glue.  Paulus never went to work.
Paulus had too many phone calls to make.

Like I always say, Paulus said in his statement we went to work that really means he did not go to work just reverse what he said.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: November 02, 2006, 07:05:15 PM »

San I agree with yah. Kids are attached to their moms umbilical cords even when they get older.. but a male and male? Attached by the gonads perhaps? I totally believe PVDS is up to his sweaty, beady arse eyeballs!

He sure is Angie.  Paulus was afraid his own son would bury him with his big mouth.

YEP!! And I STILL think after ALL this time "BUTTONA ANITA" gots to know sumpin..or is she THAT freaking stupid and naive?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 02, 2006, 07:08:09 PM »

Speaking of bury...over in the "Poll" thread, Florida says that there was a rumor that Freddy "worked at the cemetery next to the church".........I wonder if that would be at the cemetery at St. Anna's Catholic Church in Noord, and isn't that where he was an acolyte ???  And isn't that very close to the Sloot Compound ????  Shocked  That just popped out at me when I read that. Hhhmmm....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2006, 07:11:43 PM »

YEP!! And I STILL think after ALL this time "BUTTONA ANITA" gots to know sumpin..or is she THAT freaking stupid and naive?

Anita knows the whole deal.  She was crying her eyeballs out when she first came home because she knows what her son and husband did.  She also burst out in tears when Greta asked her a specific question.  She knows the whole truth.  She got very defiant in her later interviews because she knew the cover-up was in full force and her son would be free.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2006, 07:15:27 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Speaking of bury...over in the "Poll" thread, Florida says that there was a rumor that Freddy "worked at the cemetery next to the church".........I wonder if that would be at the cemetery at St. Anna's Catholic Church in Noord, and isn't that where he was an acolyte ???  And isn't that very close to the Sloot Compound ????  Shocked  That just popped out at me when I read that. Hhhmmm....

I believe that.  It is so simple to hide a body in a cemetary.  People would never wonder what they are doing because basically someone gets buried every other week probably on that island.   You don't take notice of stuff like that.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2006, 07:17:22 PM »

I havnt seen the poll thread yet.. It could be true but I dont recall ever hearing that? I may have misssed it. I do recall he was an Altar Boy for a church.. and my old memory is failing me at the moment. There were pics of him in the Altar Boy clothing I do recall those.  

RED? if you are lurking. do you have any idea if more statments are going to be released? Or are those all done?  TY!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: November 02, 2006, 07:21:33 PM »

[quote="San"
Anita knows the whole deal.  She was crying her eyeballs out when she first came home because she knows what her son and husband did.  She also burst out in tears when Greta asked her a specific question.  She knows the whole truth.  She got very defiant in her later interviews because she knew the cover-up was in full force and her son would be free.[/quote]

She sooooooooo reminds me of my X~MIL. makes me sick.
Crocodile tears are easy to come by with the likes of dips like them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2006, 07:22:32 PM »

I havnt seen the poll thread yet.. It could be true but I dont recall ever hearing that? I may have misssed it. I do recall he was an Altar Boy for a church.. and my old memory is failing me at the moment. There were pics of him in the Altar Boy clothing I do recall those.  

RED? if you are lurking. do you have any idea if more statments are going to be released? Or are those all done?  TY!

I just asked him today.  Don't know yet, they are checking.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: November 02, 2006, 07:23:46 PM »

Sorry San.. after 18 months yah would THINK I could quote the correct way when the post is long. LMAO  WTH am I doing wrong? Pfffft
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #191 on: November 02, 2006, 07:26:22 PM »

[quote="klaasend"
I just asked him today.  Don't know yet, they are checking.[/quote]

Thanks Klaas.. ! Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 02, 2006, 07:26:36 PM »

Sorry San.. after 18 months yah would THINK I could quote the correct way when the post is long. LMAO  WTH am I doing wrong? Pfffft

You are missing one of these ] after my name.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: November 02, 2006, 07:29:11 PM »

You are missing one of these ] after my name.

LOL so when I cut.. then I shouldnt cut the ] thingy out  then.
I'll learn  ROFL. only took me over a year to learn how to do photobucket!  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:03 PM »

OK Angie quote of this post
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:03 PM »

Hey Klaas !!!!!

YOUR ORIGINAL PHOTOS ROCK !!!!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!

San, now you know you admire Anita Beneeda, admit it  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:31 PM »

OK Angie quote of this post

beat ya Angie  Razz

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:45 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey Klaas !!!!!

YOUR ORIGINAL PHOTOS ROCK !!!!!!!! ROFL !!!!!!!!!

San, now you know you admire Anita Beneeda, admit it  Laughing  Laughing

I hate her Laughing .
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #198 on: November 02, 2006, 07:36:31 PM »

this was a tiny one SAN?  LMAO  Dunno if I messed it up~!

Hey sistah None Fluffa.. ( I sent you email chicky poo)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2006, 07:37:07 PM »

to Anita and beeyond !!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.