April 27, 2024, 05:04:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116424 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: November 02, 2006, 08:07:32 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Ono"
It was great to see all of these facts at long last and the fact he didn't go to school on Monday is really a biggie I think. Huge.

It is. Considering there is a PV from a teacher saying that he was in school. It is hard to believe that so many people have lied without recieving some sort of tacit approval from ALE.

Or some form of remuneration or blackmail/threat.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 02, 2006, 08:11:14 PM »

It was great to see all of these facts at long last and the fact he didn't go to school on Monday is really a biggie I think. Huge.

It is. Considering there is a PV from a teacher saying that he was in school. It is hard to believe that so many people have lied without recieving some sort of tacit approval from ALE.

I think now there must be little doubt, who is going to clue in kbm?

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: November 02, 2006, 08:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Oh, if one of those personas who I have a gut feeling about..
Im sure they already know Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 02, 2006, 08:17:52 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
24.  Was Deepak's car seen inside the VDS compound? Yes, Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldridge told me they had to climb the wall in order to write down the license number.

This is a bad lie also. The scope of it puts the actions of all the suspects on Monday in question. It's a gotcha lie of the type that a capable interrogater can use to threaten and scare a suspect into telling the truth. Yet has not appeared in any of the PVs yet. Is it because it points towards Paulus holding an alibi meeting before the posse even arrived?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: November 02, 2006, 08:19:28 PM »

Y'all sorry, I am multitasking... but yes None, that is such a red herring.... of course Julia tipped off ALE... and sending Jug to search crack houses???  UNBELIEVABLE!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: November 02, 2006, 08:22:16 PM »

I nominate....you.  Laughing    Evening none.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:52 PM »

I nominate....you.  Laughing    Evening none.

Evening igsigs.........oh no sir...

you first........age before beauty  Laughing

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: November 02, 2006, 08:31:45 PM »

I will concede the beauty part to you none. As for age...i think i might have been the youngest here before kbm. Maybe FOM...she sounds pretty young.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 02, 2006, 08:33:54 PM »

I will concede the beauty part to you none. As for age...i think i might have been the youngest here before kbm. Maybe FOM...she sounds pretty young.

Embarassed I was teasing and I needed to pass the buck quick, so you roll with what ya got igsigs  Laughing  Cool  Laughing

why you young thing you  Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: November 02, 2006, 08:34:38 PM »

Fer real??
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: November 02, 2006, 08:35:53 PM »

have a great night all  Smile
Gotta do sumpin!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: November 02, 2006, 08:39:22 PM »

why you young thing you  Laughing

Maybe it helps me identify better with the pimps. Well, except for the drugging and killing and burying and lying and the whole destruction of an island thingy. Bunch of A-holes, they are.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: November 02, 2006, 08:47:19 PM »

Nite Ang....

I know that FOM is on the young side.... so Igsigs... how old are you??? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 02, 2006, 08:49:29 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I will also say that Joran did not leave his fathers side that Monday.  He was stuck to him like glue.  Paulus never went to work.

San I agree with yah. Kids are attached to their moms umbilical cords even when they get older.. but a male and male? Attached by the gonads perhaps? I totally believe PVDS is up to his sweaty, beady arse eyeballs!

He sure is Angie.  Paulus was afraid his own son would bury him with his big mouth.

Speaking of bury...over in the "Poll" thread, Florida says that there was a rumor that Freddy "worked at the cemetery next to the church".........I wonder if that would be at the cemetery at St. Anna's Catholic Church in Noord, and isn't that where he was an acolyte ???  And isn't that very close to the Sloot Compound ????  Shocked  That just popped out at me when I read that. Hhhmmm....

i said months ago

check the crypts

i was laughed at....not here of course

no dirt to move, just open the crypt

bastards

i hate them all

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 02, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I will also say that Joran did not leave his fathers side that Monday.  He was stuck to him like glue.  Paulus never went to work.

San I agree with yah. Kids are attached to their moms umbilical cords even when they get older.. but a male and male? Attached by the gonads perhaps? I totally believe PVDS is up to his sweaty, beady arse eyeballs!

He sure is Angie.  Paulus was afraid his own son would bury him with his big mouth.

Speaking of bury...over in the "Poll" thread, Florida says that there was a rumor that Freddy "worked at the cemetery next to the church".........I wonder if that would be at the cemetery at St. Anna's Catholic Church in Noord, and isn't that where he was an acolyte ???  And isn't that very close to the Sloot Compound ????  Shocked  That just popped out at me when I read that. Hhhmmm....

i said months ago

check the crypts

bastards

i hate them all

I wouldn't have laughed at you Robots.  St. Annes is right near the VDS home.  Would make perfect sense.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: November 02, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Nite Ang....

I know that FOM is on the young side.... so Igsigs... how old are you??? Shocked

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: November 02, 2006, 08:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Nite Ang....

well I am impressed, you have a good head on your shoulders igsigs even if it does look like Paulus'  Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: November 02, 2006, 08:56:42 PM »

Evening Monkeys.

bleachedblack has gone into overdrive on the M&C thread. Check out Page 9. (ALL of it if you haven't read it yet ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: November 02, 2006, 08:56:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"

i said months ago

check the crypts

bastards

i hate them all

I wouldn't have laughed at you Robots.  St. Annes is right near the VDS home.  Would make perfect sense.

It sure does make perfect sense Klaas.  I also would not have laughed.

Now here is something I just thought of.  Was Natalee taken to the church the night Beth arrived.  Who had access to the church (Freddy).  Wasn't it said that the priest did not want to meet with Dave when he was there.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: November 02, 2006, 08:59:49 PM »

Igsis... you and FOM are close Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.