April 26, 2024, 11:58:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116372 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2006, 09:28:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Igsis... FOM is a very good person IMO... from what I can tell....

I don't know if she talks to Mickey anymore...but it would be great to have him pop-in here, if only for one day. I would love to know what exactly Deepak told him about the pool-side meeting, who was there, and if ALE ever put what was said on record.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2006, 09:30:48 PM »

CBB... I was stomping around in TN last week and this week.... I wish I could have some free time and meet you...

Igsigs... I have to say that I have emailed her about it... and let's just say I don't think he will pop in....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2006, 09:33:08 PM »

CBB... I was stomping around in TN last week and this week.... I wish I could have some free time and meet you...

Igsigs... I have to say that I have emailed her about it... and let's just say I don't think he will pop in....

Were you really?? Where in TN? You picked a pretty time to be here, if you were in my neck of the woods! ( Upper East Tn) I'd love to meet you! Lord, you can stay with me anytime!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "San"
I will also say that Joran did not leave his fathers side that Monday.  He was stuck to him like glue.  Paulus never went to work.

San I agree with yah. Kids are attached to their moms umbilical cords even when they get older.. but a male and male? Attached by the gonads perhaps? I totally believe PVDS is up to his sweaty, beady arse eyeballs!

He sure is Angie.  Paulus was afraid his own son would bury him with his big mouth.

Speaking of bury...over in the "Poll" thread, Florida says that there was a rumor that Freddy "worked at the cemetery next to the church".........I wonder if that would be at the cemetery at St. Anna's Catholic Church in Noord, and isn't that where he was an acolyte ???  And isn't that very close to the Sloot Compound ????  Shocked  That just popped out at me when I read that. Hhhmmm....

i said months ago

check the crypts

i was laughed at....not here of course

no dirt to move, just open the crypt

bastards

i hate them all

I wouldn't have laughed at you Robots.  St. Annes is right near the VDS home.  Would make perfect sense.

yep, thanks klass

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2006, 09:36:44 PM »

CBB - I was more in middle.... but we will have to meet up next time I have to truck down there....

visiting family!!  

It was pretty... y'all are about a month and half behind us tree wise... I forget how gorgeous TN is until I visit...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2006, 09:39:20 PM »

CBB - I was more in middle.... but we will have to meet up next time I have to truck down there....

visiting family!!  

It was pretty... y'all are about a month and half behind us tree wise... I forget how gorgeous TN is until I visit...

Well, consider yourself having family in Upper East Tn, too. Anytime!  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:10 PM »

Thank you CBB!!  I am honored

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2006, 09:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Scubajab is now saying that there was a tire blow-out at the Curacao airport yesterday. Laughing  Man, they just can't leave well enough alone.

Just admit that the judges don't want to get near this case with a ten-foot pole as long as the Dutch investigation is going on.

I think that was a Made-in-Aruba solution.
Be passive - aggressive.
Do nothing.
It will all go away.
Familiar, eh ? Cool  Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2006, 09:53:39 PM »

Hmmm, GLENDA seems a little upset about this information that came out of the "secret meeting":

Glenda wrote:

Posted: Thu Nov 2nd, 2006 06:03 pm

Charles and Alberto were together in the car, Claudio was with the Twittys at the HI. Charles and Alberto found the v/d Sloot home because they met some kids on Arashi beach who were paid $100 bucks to take them there.

When they arrived, Deepak's car was not there! They did not jump the fence! They did not get the plate # of the car at that time because the car was at the Radisson.

Source: Charles and Alberto!

Let's see, who do I believe...Beth and Dave or Glenda  Wink  Laughing
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2006, 09:56:32 PM »

Hmmm, GLENDA seems a little upset about this information that came out of the "secret meeting":

Glenda wrote:

Charles and Alberto were together in the car, Claudio was with the Twittys at the HI. Charles and Alberto found the v/d Sloot home because they met some kids on Arashi beach who were paid $100 bucks to take them there.

When they arrived, Deepak's car was not there! They did not jump the fence! They did not get the plate # of the car at that time because the car was at the Radisson.

Does appear that there ought to be a statement on record somewhere about this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2006, 09:56:35 PM »

Well, maybe there is a police statement from them.
Or did the ALE take their statements ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2006, 09:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Good question, I don't know.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2006, 10:02:48 PM »

There is that letter from Helen Lejeuz to KJ asking if they had been questioned. There appears to have been concern that this info was being ignored.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2006, 10:10:03 PM »

We haven't seen statements from anyone who was in the driveway that night - except for J2K and PVDS. Makes me go hummm.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 02, 2006, 10:12:25 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

There is that letter from Helen Lejeuz to KJ asking if they had been questioned. There appears to have been concern that this info was being ignored.

TY, haven't seen that, or maybe I forgot. So much info. So little substance.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: November 02, 2006, 10:14:28 PM »

They quizzed everyone else on Aruba ! !
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2006, 10:18:11 PM »

Glenda wrote:

That idiot.  Can't you just see her scrambling and calling Paulus and saying what do I do what do I say Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: November 02, 2006, 10:21:53 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

So Glenda/Julia says the Radisson huh? Thought they were at the Wyndham? Wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the arse!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2006, 10:23:06 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

So Glenda/Julia says the Radisson huh? Thought they were at the Wyndham? Wouldn't know the truth if it bit her in the arse!!!

Good catch Yap.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 02, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »

From PVDS June 18, 2005 statement:

I immediately called him with my wife's mobile phone and he answered me that he was at the Wyndham. I let him know that there were people and the police at the door and that they wanted to talk to him. I drove over with the police and when we arrived there it became apparent that he was no longer there. I then called him again and he answered me that he was at the house. We drove back to the house. When we arrived at the house we found that Deepak was also there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.