April 27, 2024, 01:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116394 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: November 02, 2006, 11:54:49 PM »

DKPen - check your email please  Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: November 02, 2006, 11:56:20 PM »

OK, guess the 12:30 close wasn't that well known.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: November 03, 2006, 12:07:24 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Well, of course, my mind starts trying to wrap around whether Joran knew it. Maybe a young person would disagree, but it hardly seems worth while to leave after midnight to go somewhere that closes at 12:30? Just something else that suggests something other than a "social evening" - IMO.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 03, 2006, 12:08:49 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Well, of course, my mind starts trying to wrap around whether Joran knew it. Maybe a young person would disagree, but it hardly seems worth while to leave after midnight to go somewhere that closes at 12:30? Just something else that suggests something other than a "social evening" - IMO.

Think we've been figuring on that as well. Had to have had a fast plan and some chemical assistence to get a girl that evening.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: November 03, 2006, 12:15:27 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Nite Ang....

I know that FOM is on the young side.... so Igsigs... how old are you??? Shocked

well I am impressed, you have a good head on your shoulders igsigs even if it does look like Paulus'  Laughing

Nonesy, you are so bad!! And I need to get something in the mail to you. Please forgive me, I am such a procrastinator.

Igsigs, I'm younger than you by 9 years babe! I think I got everyone beat Cool

Just wanted to say Hi. I'm always here lurking. I really appreciated the Q & A being posted. It helped to get these answers straight from the family. The C&C closing at 12:30 was the biggie for me.
Hugs to you all Very Happy

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: November 03, 2006, 12:16:30 AM »

Think we've been figuring on that as well. Had to have had a fast plan and some chemical assistence to get a girl that evening.

They did it 20 times before!  What a MO.  Find a vulnerable girl who would be leaving the island the next day.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: November 03, 2006, 12:17:56 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

They did it 20 times before!  What a MO.  Find a vulnerable girl who would be leaving the island the next day.

Think it's probably been a time honored tradition on that dirty little island.
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: November 03, 2006, 12:19:29 AM »

Scubajab is now saying that there was a tire blow-out at the Curacao airport yesterday. Laughing  Man, they just can't leave well enough alone.

Just admit that the judges don't want to get near this case with a ten-foot pole as long as the Dutch investigation is going on.

Do I remember correctly that there were problems getting the past judges to the island too? Back when we WANTED them to come and for some reason they missed planes and stuff? Ya'll remember that?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: November 03, 2006, 12:21:55 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Scubajab is now saying that there was a tire blow-out at the Curacao airport yesterday. Laughing  Man, they just can't leave well enough alone.

Just admit that the judges don't want to get near this case with a ten-foot pole as long as the Dutch investigation is going on.

Do I remember correctly that there were problems getting the past judges to the island too? Back when we WANTED them to come and for some reason they missed planes and stuff? Ya'll remember that?

Dunno, but that Curacao judge must have a heck of a busy schedule to not be able to reschedule till after the 1st of the year.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: November 03, 2006, 12:23:24 AM »

I like the newer tradition called "BOYCOTT ARUBA".
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: November 03, 2006, 12:24:44 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Very Happy

Got it Klaasend and WOW!!!  Thank you so so much. They are simply wonderful.

You can add them to the other label stickers if you like for those who are still involved with the Amy Bradley case.

Thank you once again, you are "The Amazing Super Monkey Klaasend".

God bless~

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: November 03, 2006, 12:25:18 AM »

I like the newer tradition called "BOYCOTT ARUBA".

Yeah, the funny part might be that JVDS might get in trouble with the locals for disrupting and bringing attention to the 'tradition'.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: November 03, 2006, 12:25:20 AM »

Dunno, but that Curacao judge must have a heck of a busy schedule to not be able to reschedule till after the 1st of the year.

Surprising, considering there is NO crime down there!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: November 03, 2006, 12:29:37 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Very Happy

Got it Klaasend and WOW!!!  Thank you so so much. They are simply wonderful.

You can add them to the other label stickers if you like for those who are still involved with the Amy Bradley case.

Thank you once again, you are "The Amazing Super Monkey Klaasend".

God bless~

You're very welcome!  Very Happy
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: November 03, 2006, 12:33:35 AM »

G'night monkeys! Early morning for me tomorrow.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: November 03, 2006, 12:41:31 AM »

I had read something not to long ago and just remembered about it and wanted to share this little tidbit info. Maybe they use this on the unhappy island Aruba. Maybe this is how Deepak got text messages since he was out of minutes or maybe it is how Deepak sent messages to Jorans cell. Could this be a guise on the messages that night in question?

www.mas.aw - website

You send a message from your pc to a cell phone. Sorta like text messaging. It's also free. Just fill in and send.

Put in your name and their phone number. ex: your name-Jane Doe, their #- 555-555

It's limited to 5 messages from one IP#, so just refresh your IP after the 5 messages sent and you can send another 5 messages. If you get a good IP number when you refresh, that is. If someone else has used this system and got a duplicate IP# then you will have to refresh once again until you get a good IP#. Just disconnect and reconnect your modem.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: November 03, 2006, 12:42:18 AM »

G'night monkeys! Early morning for me tomorrow.

Night SunFreak2    Smile

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 03, 2006, 12:49:10 AM »

Think I have a pillow with my name on it. Going to call it a night myself.
I've been working on a couple projects all day and my eyes are getting heavy.

Thank you once again Klaasend. You're the best!

Night all you other Super Monkeys.

God bless~

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: November 03, 2006, 12:53:24 AM »

I remember it happened at least once before, and it was a mechanical problem then too ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: November 03, 2006, 01:09:48 AM »

HJ SPOOK!! Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy Fat Phils Buddy! Wink  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.