April 27, 2024, 04:40:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116417 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: November 03, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Grande"
http://i7.tinypic.com/21b6wbq.jpg Ernesto Domestic Violence

Are there divorce records for Ernesto and Rebecca?  I'm curious about this Domestic Violence being another person.

Once you're married to the mob you don't get out so easily Laughing .
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: November 03, 2006, 09:31:48 PM »

http://i7.tinypic.com/21b6wbq.jpg Ernesto Domestic Violence

Are there divorce records for Ernesto and Rebecca?  I'm curious about this Domestic Violence being another person.

Ernesto is an associate of Ariel's both Miami Beach club promoters.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: November 03, 2006, 09:34:48 PM »

Ariel has a myspace account as does Ernesto or did at some point recently.  Ariel later dropped the domestic violence charges.   They are both well known members of the Miami Beach Club scene.  Incidentally, Ernesto's boss was the owner of the infamous club 54 believe it or not.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: November 03, 2006, 09:38:26 PM »

I just realized that the two people we don't see since Natalee disappeared are Lorenzo and Ernesto.  They both dropped out of site.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: November 03, 2006, 09:40:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I just realized that the two people we don't see since Natalee disappeared are Lorenzo and Ernesto.  They both dropped out of site.

Was Ernesto in Aruba at the time of Natalee's disappearance?

I believe Lorenzo moved to Holland.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: November 03, 2006, 09:40:56 PM »

Ernesto and Freddy's father:

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

So, Sasha Rodriguez must be their sister.  Sasha's 16th birthday party.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: November 03, 2006, 09:45:06 PM »

Ernesto and Freddy's father:

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

So, Sasha Rodriguez must be their sister.  Sasha's 16th birthday party.

Yes, with that infamous family picture with Freddy and Ernesto and Sasha grouped with a few ladies and other family members, I presume.

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #447 on: November 03, 2006, 09:47:53 PM »

I don't think Ernesto is linked to the physical crimes, however he may have knowledge of such.  With regards to Lorenzo, your guess is as good as mine, although I am under the impression he returned to the Netherlands with his mother Astrid.  

I did find a couple posts from Key West aka SandraK referring to Lorenzo.  The poster identified as Key West, alledgedly SandraK, stated "leave my Lorenzo alone" as well as another comment I am struggling to recall.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: November 03, 2006, 09:49:07 PM »

I don't think Ernesto is linked to the physical crimes, however he may have knowledge of such.  With regards to Lorenzo, your guess is as good as mine, although I am under the impression he returned to the Netherlands with his mother Astrid.  

I did find a couple posts from Key West aka SandraK referring to Lorenzo.  The poster identified as Key West, alledgedly SandraK, stated "leave my Lorenzo alone" as well as another comment I am struggling to recall.

SandraK/Key West is FOS.  Do not believe a word she says!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: November 03, 2006, 09:49:42 PM »

Klaasend...

by chance you can send me a picture of the template you made that reads "Hope for Natalee" in yellow? Only just the single picture, not the template, please?  I am going to print out a magnetic bumper sticker with it along with the label stickers and get the boycott package ready to send out to Amy's parents.

God bless~

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #450 on: November 03, 2006, 09:50:34 PM »

he has a "Disco".. in his basement... He's Stuck in the 70"s ..and had a few friends over.
The "House of Rave".. is the Name of a comic Book>>

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/raveironfist.htm#maze

Posted by: Key West | Oct 23, 2005 3:10:49 PM

Is it Possible Joran and Natalee went there?
Or no?

Posted by: edward | Oct 23, 2005 3:15:22 PM

No,They have never met. And the 3 others stated no one had come into the home.

Posted by: Key West | Oct 23, 2005 3:17:32 PM

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:05 PM »

Did Ernesto have any links to Chris Paciello.  They seem to have been in the same business.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0002,owen,11722,1.html
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:44 PM »

LOL  sorry but I got the biggest laugh out of that one.   Laughing

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 03, 2006, 09:53:01 PM »

he has a "Disco".. in his basement... He's Stuck in the 70"s ..and had a few friends over.
The "House of Rave".. is the Name of a comic Book>>

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/raveironfist.htm#maze

Posted by: Key West | Oct 23, 2005 3:10:49 PM

Is it Possible Joran and Natalee went there?
Or no?

Posted by: edward | Oct 23, 2005 3:15:22 PM

No,They have never met. And the 3 others stated no one had come into the home.

Posted by: Key West | Oct 23, 2005 3:17:32 PM

Well I believe them as far as I can throw them, and we know how far that is.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: November 03, 2006, 09:54:16 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Klaasend...

by chance you can send me a picture of the template you made that reads "Hope for Natalee" in yellow? Only just the single picture, not the template, please?  I am going to print out a magnetic bumper sticker with it along with the label stickers and get the boycott package ready to send out to Amy's parents.

God bless~

Sure, give me a minute
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: November 03, 2006, 09:56:22 PM »

Klaasend...

God bless~

Oops, correction. "Hope for Amy", not "Hope for Natalee".  I have the "Hope for Natalee" one.  Sorry for the confussion.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: November 03, 2006, 09:57:15 PM »

Klaasend...

God bless~

Sure, give me a minute

Thank you M'am!   Smile

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #457 on: November 03, 2006, 09:58:08 PM »

I agree, however as in the Shango posts, the content is not necessarily the key, the motivation for posting is what may lead to other discoveries.  That is why I think it is critical that we attempt to find out the true identity of the anti Holloway members.   The Shango posts were an attempt to portray Joran as a sacrificial lamb.  Clearly that is not the case.   Which suggests the content was the intellectual work of a Joran supporter.

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: November 03, 2006, 10:02:55 PM »

I agree, however as in the Shango posts, the content is not necessarily the key, the motivation for posting is what may lead to other discoveries.  That is why I think it is critical that we attempt to find out the true identity of the anti Holloway members.   The Shango posts were an attempt to portray Joran as a sacrificial lamb.  Clearly that is not the case.   Which suggests the content was the intellectual work of a Joran supporter.

My point is that it would be a mistake to entirely discount posts from the Joran supporters.  The question is WHY post on behalf of Joran.  

Any developments by way of Kawish while I was out?

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: November 03, 2006, 10:04:49 PM »

Anyone have a recent picture of Kawish by chance?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.