April 27, 2024, 01:41:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116389 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: November 04, 2006, 01:47:39 PM »

TOO FUNNY ANNA!!!!!!

I am still LOL Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: November 04, 2006, 01:48:56 PM »

Wink @ FOM!

Am off to the store. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 04, 2006, 01:52:22 PM »

I've seen pictures inside C & C's and there seem to be several different areas. Different bars. More than one dance floor. During the day, it was described as something like Applebee's .
But, I don't know if it could be described as a maze. Maybe the maze refers to the maze of people.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #623 on: November 04, 2006, 01:52:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Anna - correct.  There are a few other posters I haven't put together yet in sequence and I'm not sure I'd know the sequence.  I understand that the HOOTIE poster was the very first one and it was created by Julia Renfro.  One of the Kidnapped ones was not allowed to be put up.  That was probably the one that was created in the states that Beth brought with her (I don't have that one).  Then the Kidnapped and Missing posters with the photo of Natalee on the beach were created and posted.  There have been a few variations since as the reward increased, etc.

I added a little to this entry, does it seem fair/accurate:

June 1 or 3:  Posters are put up in Aruba reading "Kidnapped".  According to the AP, the word "Kidnapped" was added June 3, while in a July 22 interview, Beth stated that the wording was changed from "Missing" to "Kidnapped" on June 1.  Unclear what poster Beth was referring to since the "Call me Hootie" poster, reportedly the original, does not say "Missing".  Also not clear whether the actual "Missing" poster falls second or third in the sequence, although photos show it was first put up no later than June 4.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 04, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »

MMMM....and according to intial AP reports...all three boys said to have had consetual sex  w/ NH before dropping her @ HI where she stumbled out of car

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: November 04, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Anna - correct.  There are a few other posters I haven't put together yet in sequence and I'm not sure I'd know the sequence.  I understand that the HOOTIE poster was the very first one and it was created by Julia Renfro.  One of the Kidnapped ones was not allowed to be put up.  That was probably the one that was created in the states that Beth brought with her (I don't have that one).  Then the Kidnapped and Missing posters with the photo of Natalee on the beach were created and posted.  There have been a few variations since as the reward increased, etc.

June 1 or 3:  Posters are put up in Aruba reading "Kidnapped".  According to the AP, the word "Kidnapped" was added June 3, while in a July 22 interview, Beth stated that the wording was changed from "Missing" to "Kidnapped" on June 1.  Unclear what poster Beth was referring to since the "Call me Hootie" poster, reportedly the original, does not say "Missing".  Also not clear whether the actual "Missing" poster falls second or third in the sequence, although photos show it was first put up no later than June 4.

Yes..fair enough.  Here is how I believe the poster sequence happened in the first few days.

1.  Some posters were made by Jug's daughter I believe and brought to Aruba but they said Kidnapped on them.  I don't know if I've ever seen that poster and I don't know if it was ever distributed because they would not allow Kidnapped to be used.

2.  Because Oduber would not allow Kidnapped, Julia Renfro created the HOOTIE poster and that was the first actually distributed on day one.

3.  On June 1st, Beth had posters with Natalee's beach photo on them that said KIDNAPPED and some that said MISSING.  I'm not sure of the actual date these started being distributed but either by June 1st or June 3rd.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: November 04, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »

Anna made me hungr...time for meds anyway..lol

will check back to see if any monkeys have better questions for psychic

Be Good Monkeys

Hi to Red and Mrs. Red Cool

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 04, 2006, 02:03:04 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
K..;.since there is no new news but lots of great ears on now...

i have a question....open to suggestions monkeys.

I am going to have a reading by a very good psychic and want to aske one or two questions re---NATALEE

i was thinking

"Where was her body eventually disposed of?"

And.."
  What can u tell me regarding the timing and manner of her death?

Any other monkey ideas?

It is a 20 min phone reading..$80.....and i do have to get in some q's about why oh why i am attracting every loser and con man from here to freakin aruba lately Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

that is too funny

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: November 04, 2006, 02:05:42 PM »

Anna made me hungr...time for meds anyway..lol

will check back to see if any monkeys have better questions for psychic

Be Good Monkeys

Hi to Red and Mrs. Red Cool

For the psychic... name , initial of the person persons who did the disposal.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: November 04, 2006, 02:06:35 PM »

MMMM....and according to intial AP reports...all three boys said to have had consetual sex  w/ NH before dropping her @ HI where she stumbled out of car

True.  That was reported in AM Digital but the cached page no longer works.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: November 04, 2006, 02:06:56 PM »

Hello Robots  !!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: November 04, 2006, 02:08:46 PM »

Here are alot of links, things that do not work. Fox news early videos, could not get anything to load. But CBS did.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: November 04, 2006, 02:11:35 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Yes..fair enough.  Here is how I believe the poster sequence happened in the first few days.

1.  Some posters were made by Jug's daughter I believe and brought to Aruba but they said Kidnapped on them.  I don't know if I've ever seen that poster and I don't know if it was ever distributed because they would not allow Kidnapped to be used.

2.  Because Oduber would not allow Kidnapped, Julia Renfro created the HOOTIE poster and that was the first actually distributed on day one.

3.  On June 1st, Beth had posters with Natalee's beach photo on them that said KIDNAPPED and some that said MISSING.  I'm not sure of the actual date these started being distributed but either by June 1st or June 3rd.

OK, I've edited it again (in bold) based on your thoery, here's how the TL poster chronology reads now:

May 30

1:00-6:00 pm: Some "Kidnapped" posters are made, prior to the Twitty group's departure for Aruba.  However when they arrive in Aruba polis do not allow them to use posters with the word "kidnapped", so they print up posters urging Natalee to call Beth, using Natalee's nickname "Hootie".  The wording on those posters is suggested by Aruba Today editor Julia Renfro (message board report from Pelham meeting)

June 1 or 3:  "Kidnapped" posters are put up in Aruba.  According to the AP, the word "Kidnapped" was added June 3, while in a July 22 interview, Beth stated that the wording was changed from "Missing" to "Kidnapped" on June 1.  Unclear what poster Beth was referring to since the "Call me Hootie" poster, reportedly the original, does not say "Missing". Also unclear whether the actual Missing poster was put up before the Kidnapped poster, after, or at the same time.  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:15 PM »

Thanks Shizaru - let me know when you are ready for me to fix the timeline thread.  Delete the old.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: November 04, 2006, 02:17:19 PM »

Sasha's 15th BD party was in March 2005.  I called it her 16th bd yesterday but I was mistaken.  She would be 16 1/2 now.  Sasha Rodriguez, sister of Ernesto and Freddy Arambatzis.

Oh, wow....Sasha is Freddy's sister???
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 04, 2006, 02:19:42 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

Sasha's 15th BD party was in March 2005.  I called it her 16th bd yesterday but I was mistaken.  She would be 16 1/2 now.  Sasha Rodriguez, sister of Ernesto and Freddy Arambatzis.

Listed in the Arubachamber, the father:

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

Makes sense now as Sasha's name is Sasha Rodriguez.  I have her myspace site saved somewhere..trying to locate it now.  It also makes sense based upon her 15th birthday party family photos with Ernesto and Freddy.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 04, 2006, 02:20:22 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

This is a link to the Nancy Grace transcripts. Early days, what was being said. no titles, alot of " mining " for information.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: November 04, 2006, 02:22:32 PM »

And if you see Freddy and Sasha side by side, you can see it.
She has very blonde hair, but then alot of girls do whose parents are dark haired. Mus be a friend of Miss Clairol's.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: November 04, 2006, 02:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"

Listed in the Arubachamber, the father:

ARAMBATZIS-RODRIGUEZ ALBERT

Makes sense now as Sasha's name is Sasha Rodriguez.  I have her myspace site saved somewhere..trying to locate it now.  It also makes sense based upon her 15th birthday party family photos with Ernesto and Freddy.

Klaasend:  Do they list his business as a video store?
and his home address as Paradera?
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 04, 2006, 02:48:24 PM »

Also wondering...
if the IM's between Juron & Deepak have been translated anywhere?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b223/NYSusan/b5e3e4f6.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.