April 26, 2024, 11:02:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116362 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: November 05, 2006, 11:27:23 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Grande"
Anyone have a description of the vehicle that followed J2K from CnC's and allegedly turned in at the Holiday Inn?  

Any description on GVC's vehicle?  White Jeep?

They may have described the white vehicle in the Dutch reinactment.

There is another one, with the car by itself. Soon.
This is the one that was reported taken from the cam at Diamonds International.
The Dutch reinactment is /was on the net, but I watched it in Dutch and
gleaned no more than this.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: November 05, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 05, 2006, 11:52:27 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

I spoke to SunFreak this a.m. As it turned out, she had an incision (instead of the belly button route of removal). The cyst was quite large - about 10". She will be in the hospital for a couple more days. She sounded good, but of course she's on some good meds ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 05, 2006, 12:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Morning Monkeys.

I spoke to SunFreak this a.m. As it turned out, she had an incision (instead of the belly button route of removal). The cyst was quite large - about 10". She will be in the hospital for a couple more days. She sounded good, but of course she's on some good meds ...

Thanks for the update msmarple.

When you speak with her again, please send my best wishes for a speedy recovery. You're right, with the incision the recovery process is different and defintely longer.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 05, 2006, 12:06:30 PM »

Morning Monkeys.

Thanks for the update and if you speak to her again, give her our best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: November 05, 2006, 12:15:55 PM »

Morning Monkeys.

That is a good thing... Ty for the update..
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: November 05, 2006, 12:26:16 PM »

TOILET( Aruba) MATH

if we go BET $500.00 on ONE a race at the Horse TRACK

and the winning ticket is worth 48 dollars

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

we won 48 dollars

STUPID EVIL DUMBASSES

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 05, 2006, 12:57:22 PM »

Here is a good picture of M.
Hey FOM ? How did the reading go ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 05, 2006, 01:05:21 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Anyone have a description of the vehicle that followed J2K from CnC's and allegedly turned in at the Holiday Inn?  

They may have described the white vehicle in the Dutch reinactment.

There is another one, with the car by itself. Soon.
This is the one that was reported taken from the cam at Diamonds International.
The Dutch reinactment is /was on the net, but I watched it in Dutch and
gleaned no more than this.

I found this link to a translation of the program to English. Where is everyone ? Dancing in thee streets because of Saddam. ?

http://www.amw.com/pdf/Holloway_Opsporing_Verzocht_Transcript.pdf#search='natalee%20holloway%20dutch%20reenactment'
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: November 05, 2006, 01:12:43 PM »

Here is a link tothe Dutch version as aired.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4130171279472338650&q=natalee+holloway
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: November 05, 2006, 01:27:06 PM »

From the Dutch show - no description of the white car:

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: November 05, 2006, 01:33:11 PM »

M. KORT
Well, it has been mentioned that a white car was following the grey Honda, and this white car was annoyingly chasing the Honda. Who was the driver or who saw this? And does anyone have an idea who was driving this white car?

I am just looking at this Dutch reenactment again.
So, what version am I looking  at ? In the one where the link is what I posted, there is no white car from the security cam. Yet, the pix show a white car... ?
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: November 05, 2006, 01:33:29 PM »

IIRC: No description more than it was a "white rental car"
DEEPAK:
I immediately faced forward. I looked at Satish with a look saying, what should I do. Satish said to me in dutch to keep driving. This all happened near the restaurant. I saw that at the "Lighthouse" two cars were parked. A green coloured jeep, with according to me four doors, open roof (soft top), that looked like a Suzuki Vitara and a white four door saloon I drove back down at a calm speed. [/b]

(saloon?...also, I can't find any 4dr Vitara's w/ soft roofs)
IMO...way too much detail...Did he know the driver of the vehicle?

1- Mysterious white car rental
2- Green Suzuki Jeep at lighthouse
3- IIRC from the transcripts, Deepak mentions a 4-door green vehicle at the dark street where he dropped off Joran & Natalee...near the Marriott?
4- Fisherman report a Suzuki on the beach.
5- The US tourist that met GVC months later did describe his vehicle as a Jeep....I cannot recall the color... Anyone?....

4dr-Suzuki Vitara

Forgot that I had this pic!  GVC's residence.

Klassend: I'd like to start a new thread about GVC...... Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: November 05, 2006, 01:34:37 PM »

M. KORT

So, what version am I looking  at ? In the one where the link is what I posted, there is no white car from the security cam. Yet, the pix show a white car... ?

They never show a picture of the white vehicle, only speak about it.  It's NOT seen in the Diamonds International security camera footage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: November 05, 2006, 01:35:58 PM »

Florida - you do not need permission to start a new thread about GVC...go for it!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: November 05, 2006, 01:40:01 PM »

M. KORT

They never show a picture of the white vehicle, only speak about it.  It's NOT seen in the Diamonds International security camera footage.

YOU ARE QUITE CORRECT BECAUSE I AM LOOKIN AT THE FOOTAGE RIGHT NOW
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: November 05, 2006, 01:46:17 PM »

If I don't see any white car in the security cam video, then it doesn't exist. Because, they didn't turn the camera off right after that did they ? If there as another vehicle doggin them, it would have been on the cam.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 05, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »

If I don't see any white car in the security cam video, then it doesn't exist. Because, they didn't turn the camera off right after that did they ? If there as another vehicle doggin them, it would have been on the cam.

I'm not even sure if the white vehicle was tailing them at that location.  I only really remember mention of it near the hotels in Deepak's statement.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: November 05, 2006, 02:16:32 PM »

[I'm not even sure if the white vehicle was tailing them at that location.  I only really remember mention of it near the hotels in Deepak's statement.

And even Deepak reports that the white rental car turns into the hotel, doesn't he?  Rather than dogging, it seems more like just some tourist returning to their hotel around the same time.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: November 05, 2006, 02:23:25 PM »

Klaas,

I have a question.  The statement that it is a fact Joran did NOT attend school on Monday is listed on the Q&A from the meeting down at the bottom and is not numbered.

It is added by BFN poster Jamie and Debbie says she does not know if Jamie attended the meeting or not.  This information contradicts the statements of the headmaster and teacher but also Jug per his friends who were at the school putting up posters on June 1.  At least it contradicts what Jug said they were told.

So was this VERIFIED at the meeting or not?  I still tend to think that Joran made some sort of showing at the school with Paulus on Monday in order to advance their alibis as quickly as they did.  Also early posters from Aruba kids at the school said he was there but asleep/passed out in the floor in the aisle between the desks and at the back of the room.

Evidently, classes are very casual in Aruba.  But I am wondering if this was addressed at the recent meeting and is a fact or if it is only Jamie's opinion that he was not at school.  Robert Werner is an American and I got the impression from Jug long ago that early on, Werner did not know the rules of the cover up and talked more than would be expected.

Each answer seems to promote more questions.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.