April 27, 2024, 12:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116385 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: November 05, 2006, 06:01:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This posted by JR at FOB:

The van der Sloot family has informed me that they, at this moment and probably never, have any trust in Peter de Vries. They have several reasons for this which I will not go in to.

They will not co-operate with him.

This is great news. The Slooties taking an adverserial position with de Vries plays right into his hand.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: November 05, 2006, 06:03:08 PM »

Quote from: Anna
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
[.....
I found this link to a translation of the program to English. Where is everyone ? Dancing in thee streets because of Saddam. ?

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I know I am !!!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: November 05, 2006, 06:03:54 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

The van der Sloot family has informed me that they, at this moment and probably never, have any trust in Peter de Vries. They have several reasons for this which I will not go in to.

This is great news. The Slooties taking an adverserial position with de Vries plays right into his hand.

Sure dosen't look like anyone who's innocent and trying to help solve the case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: November 05, 2006, 06:05:15 PM »

Just looking at Sander's myspace site and JORAN is no longer listed as one of his friends.  Same with Koen's myspace site.  Could be that Joran deleted his JORAN.ANGRY site.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: November 05, 2006, 06:06:35 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Anna"
Some may recall that Harry Tho didn't know what duct tape was and now has the wrong date for American election which is Nov 7, isn't it?  He also did not think a girl could get an abortion in a Red State and has quite a political agenda going.  Harry can also divine pregnancy from mere photos, something our labs have never been able to replicate.

Sometimes I wonder if Harry is really an American at all.

. Wink

Dunno, never really thought Harry ever had any kind of grasp on reality.

Well, he was posting early on about how Natalee probably went to Aruba to get an abortion because she couldn't get one in a Red State in the U.S. and this was while the Eric Rudolph trial was going on in Birmingham for what?  Why I do believe it was for blowing up the UAB Abortion Clinic.

Not only does he not have much of a grasp on reality, he is just generally very poorly informed on basic things.  I have never understood his following at all.  And it was from him and his site that Dan Reihl came up with the ludicrous death by orgasm theory which is one of the most misogynistic things I have ever heard in my entire life.

I had forgotten all about that.   Evil or Very Mad Now I'm so mad, am going to take a break.  But those two, Dan and Harry, did not admit they cooked it up their woman-hating selves but rather pretended to be quoting "sources close to the investigation" which of course they NEVER named because it was they who did it, in my opinion.  No one else this side of Aruba is that warped!

. Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: November 05, 2006, 06:08:37 PM »

Dana - looking forward to your show.  Please ask Glenna if she can analyze these faces for "similarities".

while you are waiting I figured I would analyze these faces for you-

guilty POS rapist killers that need to be tried and then executed.  Maybe we can get a triple header with sadam.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: November 05, 2006, 06:09:36 PM »

Guess De Vries will have to go undercover since Anita won't talk to him.  Interesting how when his name first came up on those sites he was the greatest and now he's untrustworthy.  I hope this means he is really get the dirt.  Boy, you don't think Joran was bad in Holland, too, do you ??
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: November 05, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »

Any information that is sent to de Vries will not be backed up by the van der Sloot family unless it is within the scope of what FOB is working on, whcih will have the blessing of the vdS family and Joe Tacopina before it's sent to de Vries, or other media outlet's if de Vries is not the right one. The vdS family has no intention of communicating with anyone directly from the de Vries show

Within the scope of what FOB is working on? Laughing

De Vries is getting shut out by the Sloots! Does FOB really think that, under such circumstances, that De Vries will settle for info given to him by the Sloot's internet minions?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 05, 2006, 06:11:25 PM »

Any information that is sent to de Vries will not be backed up by the van der Sloot family unless it is within the scope of what FOB is working on, whcih will have the blessing of the vdS family and Joe Tacopina before it's sent to de Vries, or other media outlet's if de Vries is not the right one. The vdS family has no intention of communicating with anyone directly from the de Vries show

JR

Why Topicona?  I thought his job was done.  This is someone in the Netherlands investigating not the U.S.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 05, 2006, 06:13:23 PM »

Of course they wont cooperate the GUILTY never do

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 05, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »

Within the scope of what FOB is working on? Laughing

De Vries is getting shut out by the Sloots! Does FOB really think that, under such circumstances, that De Vries will settle for info given to him by the Sloot's internet minions?

FOB has been gathering all kinds of bogus information on Beth Twitty to send to De Vries.  They have also thought about sending the same information to other outlets.  I believe they are referring to the "other" outlets here.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: November 05, 2006, 06:15:42 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
[

guilty POS rapist killers that need to be tried and then executed.  Maybe we can get a triple header with sadam.

WoW, Blah!  You're pretty good at this!  Maybe Glenda needs as assistant, lol!   Very Happy Sounds like a great idea.

Long ago things besides murder carried capital punishment such as kidnapping, rape, etc. and I think we may need to bring that back to get things under control for so many child molesters are walking with a slap on the wrist and some have multiple convictions and yet almost no prison time.  I don't get it but these days with lethal STD's rape can be a death sentence to the victim and should as such carry a much heavier penalty than it currently does.  It can kill even if the victim survives the initial assault.

.JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 05, 2006, 06:15:45 PM »

[quote="San"

JR[/b][/i][/quote]
Why Topicona?  I thought his job was done.  This is someone in the Netherlands investigating not the U.S.[/quote]

I have that same question.  I just hope they send every piece of paperwork and internet posting from the last year.  If Taco charges by the hour to read all that crap, AHATA will be out of business.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: November 05, 2006, 06:15:56 PM »

Rumor from Blenchi on FOB

The Kalpoes court date was re-scheduled for 11/6/06.   FWIW

Here is Blenchi's quote from Harry Tho:

To All:

Rumor has it that the postponement was a result of the judge failing to appear for the hearing to release the suspects. The rumored rescheduling date is 6 November 2006 .... US Election Day. Interestingly, the rumor gods, turned conspiracy analysts, believe the new date was chosen, as was the prior selection of the release date of 4 July 2005, in order to distract the American audiences.

I have received no confirmation of the postponement nor the rescheduling date.

An internet RUMOR posted on hyscience, quoted on FOB and brought over here DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE!  Laughing

No, but it sure does sound about right

Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: November 05, 2006, 06:18:00 PM »

JR

geee, the van der sloots not cooperating with an investigation, what a shock Rolling Eyes
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 05, 2006, 06:21:56 PM »

Boy Julia sure has put herself in bed with the wrong people..
I guess she doesnt realise how bad she will look when this is all over
Not that she doesnt look like a horrid little troll to begin with

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 05, 2006, 06:22:29 PM »

hey y'all.....
looks like a very interesting discussion.... so the sloots won't cooperate with devries ... what??? DeVries wasn't buying the baloney sold by the Sloot minions.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: November 05, 2006, 06:23:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
[

WoW, Blah!  You're pretty good at this!  Maybe Glenda needs as assistant, lol!   Very Happy Sounds like a great idea.

Long ago things besides murder carried capital punishment such as kidnapping, rape, etc. and I think we may need to bring that back to get things under control for so many child molesters are walking with a slap on the wrist and some have multiple convictions and yet almost no prison time.  I don't get it but these days with lethal STD's rape can be a death sentence to the victim and should as such carry a much heavier penalty than it currently does.  It can kill even if the victim survives the initial assault.

.JMO.

I agree.  We need to start smoking some of these creeps.  I'll volunteer to be the executioner.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 05, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
[quote="San"

JR[/b][/i]

Why Topicona?  I thought his job was done.  This is someone in the Netherlands investigating not the U.S.[/quote]

I have that same question.  I just hope they send every piece of paperwork and internet posting from the last year.  If Taco charges by the hour to read all that crap, AHATA will be out of business.[/quote]

Well, a lot of that is for Taco to sue Beth and also all the people who have said anything mean about JORAN.ANGRY! but they have the goods on Beth like whether or not she ate a shrimp cocktail during the period of time she said she did not eat, etc.  Now I don't think one shrimp cocktail counts for much but to some it is absolute proof that Beth lies.  Also she was in a restaurant during that time, things like that.

This is a sad case of people believing their own propaganda and spin.  Brings back to my mind the classic struggle between good and evil that we have touched on at times.  They tell a lie and then use it to document each other later.  They become their own source and proof. Confused And amazingly, from time to time, some of their claims are picked up as facts by some who know better.  Hard to keep all the stories straight after so long I guess.

Yes, de Vries was just the greatest ever, fearless and gets the facts, until the facts point straight at Joran then he is no good, on par with even the dreaded US Media.  Funny how the description of deVries changed once they got word he was going after their Saint Joran!

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 05, 2006, 06:25:31 PM »

FOB has been gathering all kinds of bogus information on Beth Twitty to send to De Vries.  They have also thought about sending the same information to other outlets.  I believe they are referring to the "other" outlets here.

Other outlets? FOBers exist in an alternate reality. The outlet that JR is refering to is the walls of his room at his moms house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.