April 27, 2024, 12:52:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116384 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 05, 2006, 06:27:42 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Boy Julia sure has put herself in bed with the wrong people..
I guess she doesnt realise how bad she will look when this is all over
Not that she doesnt look like a horrid little troll to begin with

I don't think that Julia cares one ounce... I still stand by opinion that on that island they have been so busy scamming tourists for so long that they don't even know how not to scam... they scam for the smallest little things... so they don't even realize how small and nasty they are...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: November 05, 2006, 06:28:34 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Boy Julia sure has put herself in bed with the wrong people..
I guess she doesnt realise how bad she will look when this is all over
Not that she doesnt look like a horrid little troll to begin with

Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 05, 2006, 06:28:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"

FOB has been gathering all kinds of bogus information on Beth Twitty to send to De Vries.  They have also thought about sending the same information to other outlets.  I believe they are referring to the "other" outlets here.

Other outlets? FOBers exist in an alternate reality. The outlet that JR is refering to is the walls of his room at his moms house.

Laughing  Laughing I'd have to go find the post, but I believe they were talking about the Enquirer and such.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: November 05, 2006, 06:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

FOB has been gathering all kinds of bogus information on Beth Twitty to send to De Vries.  They have also thought about sending the same information to other outlets.  I believe they are referring to the "other" outlets here.

Other outlets? FOBers exist in an alternate reality. The outlet that JR is refering to is the walls of his room at his moms house.

Laughing  Laughing I'd have to go find the post, but I believe they were talking about the Enquirer and such.

now there's a bastion of absolute integrity in journalism....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #844 on: November 05, 2006, 06:30:12 PM »

Just looking at Sander's myspace site and JORAN is no longer listed as one of his friends.  Same with Koen's myspace site.  Could be that Joran deleted his JORAN.ANGRY site.

Joran still listed as friend on Koen's SMS page and vice versa.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: November 05, 2006, 06:31:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
[quote="San"

JR[/b][/i]

Why Topicona?  I thought his job was done.  This is someone in the Netherlands investigating not the U.S.

I have that same question.  I just hope they send every piece of paperwork and internet posting from the last year.  If Taco charges by the hour to read all that crap, AHATA will be out of business.[/quote]

Well, a lot of that is for Taco to sue Beth and also all the people who have said anything mean about JORAN.ANGRY! but they have the goods on Beth like whether or not she ate a shrimp cocktail during the period of time she said she did not eat, etc.  Now I don't think one shrimp cocktail counts for much but to some it is absolute proof that Beth lies.  Also she was in a restaurant during that time, things like that.

This is a sad case of people believing their own propaganda and spin.  Brings back to my mind the classic struggle between good and evil that we have touched on at times.  They tell a lie and then use it to document each other later.  They become their own source and proof. Confused And amazingly, from time to time, some of their claims are picked up as facts by some who know better.  Hard to keep all the stories straight after so long I guess.

Yes, de Vries was just the greatest ever, fearless and gets the facts, until the facts point straight at Joran then he is no good, on par with even the dreaded US Media.  Funny how the description of deVries changed once they got word he was going after their Saint Joran!

.[/quote]

Saint Joran....

isnt there some sort of a medicine named St Joran Wart or something like that...maybe a butt cream of some sort?
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #846 on: November 05, 2006, 06:36:57 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Just looking at Sander's myspace site and JORAN is no longer listed as one of his friends.  Same with Koen's myspace site.  Could be that Joran deleted his JORAN.ANGRY site.

Koen has Kawish, Joran and Jamie all listed as friends on his tickle site which he visited within the last week.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 05, 2006, 06:39:28 PM »

Koen has Kawish, Joran and Jamie all listed as friends on his tickle site which he visited within the last week.

So maybe Joran has deleted his JORAN.ANGRY myspace site?
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: November 05, 2006, 06:45:34 PM »

Iam going through MySpace as we speak.  I will check on the status of Joran and the 21 character witnesses.  Speaking of; did anyone ask KBM his feelings on being listed by Tacopina in the response affadavit?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: November 05, 2006, 06:46:48 PM »

Grande - someone did ask him but I don't remember if he responded to the question.  It's in the o/t thread somewhere though..maybe towards the beginning.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 05, 2006, 06:47:56 PM »

Grande - someone did ask him but I don't remember if he responded to the question.  It's in the o/t thread somewhere though..maybe towards the beginning.

he ducked the question, just like every other question ever asked of him Rolling Eyes
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: November 05, 2006, 06:51:04 PM »

KBM said if he were asked to testify as a character witness, he would testify and say what he knows and thinks of JVDS.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: November 05, 2006, 06:54:16 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

he ducked the question, just like every other question ever asked of him Rolling Eyes

I haven't even read over there in a while... seems like people have come to really respect him though.... I just don't think a friend of jvds is going to tell us anything of value  - he, IMO, is all about his friend...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 05, 2006, 06:55:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I haven't even read over there in a while... seems like people have come to really respect him though.... I just don't think a friend of jvds is going to tell us anything of value  - he, IMO, is all about his friend...

I'm wondering if we have been speaking with Joran and kbm in that thread  Shocked
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 05, 2006, 06:56:44 PM »

I havent really read much over there, If I wanted to hear nothing but bullshit, i'd turn on CNN or something
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: November 05, 2006, 06:57:57 PM »

I'm wondering if we have been speaking with Joran and kbm in that thread  Shocked

nothing would surprise me at this point!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 05, 2006, 06:58:38 PM »

blah -  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 05, 2006, 07:00:37 PM »

Had the exact thought Klaas... if not directly then I have visions of Joran sitting by his side as he types the authorized answer.  Trying to figure out what he gets out of that other than a laugh.  Seems like kbm has lost interest in finding justice last few days.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: November 05, 2006, 07:00:52 PM »

Dunno, but whoever it is/was they were never able to come up with any alternative theory that couldn't easily be debunked with real info or real logic.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 05, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

Iam going through MySpace as we speak.  I will check on the status of Joran and the 21 character witnesses.  Speaking of; did anyone ask KBM his feelings on being listed by Tacopina in the response affadavit?

I don't see it.  This clone one is still up...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=84094091

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.