April 27, 2024, 02:31:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 116399 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: November 05, 2006, 08:53:43 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i just called, i need to call back cause a guest is on... Shocked  Shocked

dana is cool

i thought i was the guest  Cool  Twisted Evil

that's too funny... but why am I hearing only music?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: November 05, 2006, 08:56:04 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
why all of the sudden is it so quiet?  what's up with that???

Maybe they don't like my jokes.   Embarassed Will pipe down.. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: November 05, 2006, 08:57:42 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
why all of the sudden is it so quiet?  what's up with that???

Maybe they don't like my jokes.   Embarassed Will pipe down.. . . . .

oh Anna, I think they are just waiting or something....

I am looking forward to hearing this interview - and the face reader sounds interesting too....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: November 05, 2006, 09:04:50 PM »

Sue wrote:

Boy Julia sure has put herself in bed with the wrong people..
I guess she doesnt realise how bad she will look when this is all over
Not that she doesnt look like a horrid little troll to begin with

I don't think that Julia cares one ounce... I still stand by opinion that on that island they have been so busy scamming tourists for so long that they don't even know how not to scam... they scam for the smallest little things... so they don't even realize how small and nasty they are...

MrsRed,
This has been my opinion from the beginning. The whole island is all about scamming Americans for whatever they can get, always has been, whether it be begging for small change or drugging and exploiting young  tourist girls for Internet profit.
Their means and lifestyle is based on making a buck off the American tourist dollar.  There are the beggars, the chollars, and the little more sophisticated Dutch youth that have taken advantage of the system their heirs have created.  In the end they are all bottom feeders, it just boils down to their society level.
Just my opinion and I don't want to affend the handful of Aruban friends of the forum.  But by and large, Aruba doesn't give a rat's ass about Natalee Holloway, they are only interested in keeping the status quo
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: November 05, 2006, 09:08:52 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Sue wrote:

Boy Julia sure has put herself in bed with the wrong people..
I guess she doesnt realise how bad she will look when this is all over
Not that she doesnt look like a horrid little troll to begin with

I don't think that Julia cares one ounce... I still stand by opinion that on that island they have been so busy scamming tourists for so long that they don't even know how not to scam... they scam for the smallest little things... so they don't even realize how small and nasty they are...

MrsRed,
This has been my opinion from the beginning. The whole island is all about scamming Americans for whatever they can get, always has been, whether it be begging for small change or drugging and exploiting young  tourist girls for Internet profit.
Their means and lifestyle is based on making a buck off the American tourist dollar.  There are the beggars, the chollars, and the little more sophisticated Dutch youth that have taken advantage of the system their heirs have created.  In the end they are all bottom feeders, it just boils down to their society level.
Just my opinion and I don't want to affend the handful of Aruban friends of the forum.  But by and large, Aruba doesn't give a rat's ass about Natalee Holloway, they are only interested in keeping the status quo

Well we will expose there status quo, there sinking and will continue to sink.. They can spin this anyway they want but in they will lose..
Julia will certainly come out the bigger loser Aruba will turn on her also
She is a huge disgrace and I strongly think Julia is just adding to the boycott

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: November 05, 2006, 09:09:32 PM »

Nice to know that someone agrees IndyDan.... LOL...TY.

this is an interesting interview... so the Monkeys could be antiterrorist fighters... some amazing research skills going on here...

and I like to think that we are safer... and I do believe that what he just said is very key.... the clock is running ... and time is ticking.....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 05, 2006, 09:13:16 PM »

Sue,
you mean that no one would choose to go to an island where a former US citizen lies about the US citizens that visit that she makes money off of?  Say it isn't so???

and Yes, Dana my vote is definately influenced by how I think we will keep responding to terrorism....

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: November 05, 2006, 09:13:23 PM »

Robot , Dana is asking for you  Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 05, 2006, 09:14:59 PM »

Does she read ROBOTS faces ?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: November 05, 2006, 09:15:58 PM »

I am waiting for Robots to call... or someone....

I enjoy dana's podcasts...

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: November 05, 2006, 09:17:30 PM »

Sue,
you mean that no one would choose to go to an island where a former US citizen lies about the US citizens that visit that she makes money off of?  Say it isn't so???

and Yes, Dana my vote is definately influenced by how I think we will keep responding to terrorism....

Im saying so Mrs Red  Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 05, 2006, 09:18:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Sue,

Sue, you sound great!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: November 05, 2006, 09:19:38 PM »

I would have liked to hear more from Joe about how the terrorists are trying to affect our elections like they did Spain's.   I truly believe this

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 05, 2006, 09:21:35 PM »

Sue,

Sue, you sound great!

Embarassed  Embarassed  I misunderstood at first glance, I was thinking that you were saying you had called....

was that Puma??  whoever it was sounded great!!!

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 05, 2006, 09:21:54 PM »

she must have described Dana as warm and fuzzy Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: November 05, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »

Dana is pretty warm, but I don't know about fuzzy... Laughing

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: November 05, 2006, 09:23:39 PM »

she must have described Dana as warm and fuzzy Laughing

you shall see, it is amazing how exact she was, and yes robot and any of you please call in after the interview
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 05, 2006, 09:24:13 PM »

GLENNA TROUT
http://www.facingfacts.info/

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: November 05, 2006, 09:24:54 PM »

Sue,

Sue, you sound great!

Embarassed  Embarassed  I misunderstood at first glance, I was thinking that you were saying you had called....

Yes it was.   Laughing   And why is no one else calling?  hmmmmm?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: November 05, 2006, 09:25:20 PM »

Sue,

Sue, you sound great!

Nope wasnt me.. You would know my loud mouth anywhere..  Embarassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.