March 28, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #540 11/1 - 11/5/2006  (Read 114429 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: November 05, 2006, 10:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
If you cover the right side of Joran's face and only look at the left, it almost looks like a different person.   Shocked

It sure does Anna.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: November 05, 2006, 10:57:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Who was the last caller on Dana's show?  The one who talked about knowing when your kids are lying?  Is she a monkey?  

I'm going to read more on Glenna Trout's website.  Only problem is how can we be sure which side of the face is which in a photo on the Internet?
I did take notes on what she said about Dana.  If anyone needs them for reference.   Razz

Question  Laughing

Is that dumb?  I thought that between the camera, the uploading, the downloading and playing with it online, it could be reversed.  I think I can do that in my minimalist picture software.

I was the last caller 'bout kids lying. I was the Human Lie Detector.
It also comes in handy when talking to them about how they feel about things.  Alot of it is what is just called good listening skills. I have heard of Neuro Lingusitic Programming before, there have been some 60 Minute type programs on it, but the right side, left side of face, new one to me. I do think that ppl who work as therapists ( not me ) are on to this stuff more so than other types of work.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 05, 2006, 11:04:19 PM »

Who was the last caller on Dana's show?  The one who talked about knowing when your kids are lying?  Is she a monkey?  

I'm going to read more on Glenna Trout's website.  Only problem is how can we be sure which side of the face is which in a photo on the Internet?
I did take notes on what she said about Dana.  If anyone needs them for reference.   Razz

Question  Laughing

Is that dumb?  I thought that between the camera, the uploading, the downloading and playing with it online, it could be reversed.  I think I can do that in my minimalist picture software.

No not dumb at all.  Yes, photos can be flipped but I would assume most are not.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: November 05, 2006, 11:05:30 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
It also comes in handy when talking to them about how they feel about things.  Alot of it is what is just called good listening skills. I have heard of Neuro Lingusitic Programming before, there have been some 60 Minute type programs on it, but the right side, left side of face, new one to me. I do think that ppl who work as therapists ( not me ) are on to this stuff more so than other types of work.

I wonder if the left side-right side is related to the brain or is it more a matter of being left-handed and right-handed - like you'd favor one side over the other or something.   I would think that therapists, police interrogators and good litigators and interviewers (especially reporters) would want to learn more about them.  While they may not be able to draw conclusions solely on this, any clue that the person is lying, nervous, confident, happy or hiding something would be helpful.  I would love to hear what she could tell us about some of our suspects.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: November 05, 2006, 11:08:09 PM »

Question  Laughing

No not dumb at all.  Yes, photos can be flipped but I would assume most are not.

Look how different his facial features are in that picture Shocked   He is purely evil.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 05, 2006, 11:09:49 PM »

Klaas,
Can you make one face from the two left sides put together?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: November 05, 2006, 11:10:29 PM »

Klaas,

After the thread change.  The problem is I really need a photo where he's looking straight ahead for it to work right.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: November 05, 2006, 11:15:10 PM »

I wonder if the left side-right side is related to the brain or is it more a matter of being left-handed and right-handed - like you'd favor one side over the other or something.   I would think that therapists, police interrogators and good litigators and interviewers (especially reporters) would want to learn more about them.  While they may not be able to draw conclusions solely on this, any clue that the person is lying, nervous, confident, happy or hiding something would be helpful.  I would love to hear what she could tell us about some of our suspects.

Where your eyes go when asked a question is based right / left hand.
We've all done this, we just never named it. Ever " sensed "that someone was worried about something ?
With this left side/  right side face thing, everyone 's photos show it. If there are huge differences in the face, is that a sign of something ?
At work, we knew how to read the big guy.  Laughing  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: November 05, 2006, 11:16:32 PM »

Do one for Fabienne.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 05, 2006, 11:18:07 PM »

Do one for Fabienne.

I will after the thread change  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: November 05, 2006, 11:19:02 PM »

Almost every photo of Joran has some different girl smuched up against his face.  I sent you a couple of possibilities, Klaas but not sure if any are suitable as only one is really directely straight forward on the face.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 05, 2006, 11:19:39 PM »

Almost every photo of Joran has some different girl smuched up against his face.  I sent you a couple of possibilities, Klaas but not sure if any are suitable as only one is really directely straight forward on the face.

Thanks Anna - I'll take a look after the thread change.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: November 05, 2006, 11:19:52 PM »

Klaas,

I remember years ago - a famous spliced photo of Liberace's face. The same side of his face, one "flopped". Strangest looking image.

It's amazing how different the 2 sides of our faces really are - we're not symetrical!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: November 05, 2006, 11:20:56 PM »

Let's get to page 50 so we can start fresh.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 05, 2006, 11:22:25 PM »

I'm looking at pictures of Deepak and he is evil also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 05, 2006, 11:24:14 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Question  Laughing

Look how different his facial features are in that picture Shocked   He is purely evil.

I'll work on another photo in a sec.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: November 05, 2006, 11:24:19 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Klaas,

I remember years ago - a famous spliced photo of Liberace's face. The same side of his face, one "flopped". Strangest looking image.

It's amazing how different the 2 sides of our faces really are - we're not symetrical!

That's why movie stars talk about their "good" side and why most people look better with their hair parted on one side rather than the other.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 05, 2006, 11:24:52 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: November 05, 2006, 11:26:07 PM »

I'm going to sound like robots here.

I hate them all. Evil or Very Mad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 05, 2006, 11:26:18 PM »

Left side of the brain controls right side of the body and vice versa.  Left is creativity and right is logic also if I remember that correctly.  looking up and to the left is supposed to mean creating the story.  

But those Dutch juvenile behaviorists should have been able to analyze Joran for he is just pretty obvious about all of this.  And I dare say they would NOT say he has off the chart anything as far as intelligence goes.  Unless their chart is geared toward almost last in a class of nine.   Rolling Eyes

Remember how from the get go all we heard was about the uneducated Americans this and that?  Well, I am beginning to think I know how it is this country scores so much lower than some others I could name and yet we are the most productive/creative, etc.  Now that would just be odd for such a nations of such stupid people that we are the ones to put the man on the moon, etc.  We still command far more Nobel prizes despite their anti American slant, too.  But I am beginning to think this stupid American has finally figured out how it could be we score so much lower than so many other countries.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.