March 28, 2024, 03:20:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittanee Marie Drexel, missing since 4/25/09 from Myrtle Beach, SC  (Read 722182 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2009, 05:20:36 PM »

When there was the bus sighting which proved to be false, they said something like it was consistent with cell phone pings. Does anyone have that article ? Same area
as the river search.
If they call a cell phone and even if there is no answer, the thing pings. Doesn't it ?
Isn't that how they found Geo Ant ?
Yes, as long as phone is powered on, it sets off a ping.  Some phones have GPS location and some must be triangulated between towers.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »

Hey TY. That was where I read about the cell phone.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2009, 06:14:01 PM »

2008 You Tube Vid of Club Kryptonite - blogger mentions missing girl.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »

http://rochesterhomepage.net/content/fulltext/?cid=88101

Missing Chili Teen: Webster Man Says He Isn't Involved
Reported by: Jecoliah Ellis
Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 @06:03pm

The search continues for a missing Chili teenager.  She was last seen in South Carolina on Saturday night.  Up and down Ocean Boulevard in Myrtle Beach family and friends of Brittanee Drexel hung fliers for the second day in a row.  She still hasn't been found, but new details show there's hope.

Back here in Rochester, Monroe County Sheriff Deputies are talking to the people were in Myrtle Beach with Brittanee.  A Webster man has been interviewed.  On Wednesday, we talked to Peter Brozowitz' famiy and his attorney.  They both insist he had nothing to do with Brittanee’s disappearance.  "Here's a 20 year old who is loving life and all the sudden he now becomes a nationally advertised person of interest which is ridiculous," said John Parrinello.

High profile Defense Attorney John Parrinello says his client has nothing to do with Brittanee Drexel's disappearance.  Police today told us there is no person of interest in the case.  We do know Peter Brozowitz and Brittanee Drexel spent time together in Myrtle Beach.  "They've known each other off and on for maybe two years on a friendship basis.  There was never any romantic connection," said Parrinello.

Peter may be one of the last people who saw Brittanee.  We spoke with his father Mark Brozowitz Wednesday afternoon.  He says his son is being singled out and Peter can't wait to clear his name.  Peter left South Carolina shortly after Brittanee went missing.  He headed back here to Rochester.  On his way back, Myrtle Beach Police called him and asked him to contact Brittanee.  "All the way back on the trip he was calling her on her cell phone he'd text her ask her where are you," said Parrinello.

Parrinello says Peter’s worried about Brittanee.  "I think everyone is headed in the wrong direction if they think about Peter," said Parrinello.

Parrinello maintains Peter continues to cooperate with police as the search for Brittanee continues into another day.  If you have any information, you're asked to call 911 or the Myrtle Beach Police Department at (843) 918-1382.

We will of course have more from Elizabeth Harness in Myrtle Beach Wednesday night on Fox First at 10 and News 8 Now at 11.

If he is so innocent, why did he automatically/immediately hire a high profile defense attorney?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »

Do you have a link to that?

Found it...in the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL9qpYAN6Ks

apike6 (2 days ago)

This is a place that The Missing Girl from The Rochester, NY area was shortly before she was reported missing.
Brittanee Marie Drexel is 17 years old and left home without permission. She may have been spotted there and family is in SC searching for her.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 06:24:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2009, 07:56:59 PM »

But if Brozowitz and the girl were just friends, and he knew she wanted to run away, maybe he left the deposit on the room so she would have a place to come back to....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2009, 08:03:01 PM »

But if Brozowitz and the girl were just friends, and he knew she wanted to run away, maybe he left the deposit on the room so she would have a place to come back to....

Not likely but a nice thought   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2009, 08:27:23 PM »

Likely a repost:

http://www.thesunnews.com/news/local/story/882333.html

Police search near river for missing N.Y. teen
Police continue to follow all leads
By staff reports - troot@thesunnews.com
 Print

Police officers from Myrtle Beach are in Georgetown County with other agencies searching areas near U.S. 17 and the North and South Santee Rivers for Brittanee Marie Drexel, a 17-year-old from New York who disappeared while on a visit to Myrtle Beach.

Capt. David Knipes from Myrtle Beach police said investigators are following all leads and one of those lead officers from Myrtle Beach and other agencies to look into an area of Georgetown County.

Lt. Chuck Capp with Myrtle Beach police said "we are trying to exhaust all leads." A canine unit from Myrtle Beach is at the South Santee River near the Charleston County line, and police are conducting a land and water search for Drexel. She is still considered a missing person.

Officers from the Myrtle Beach Police Department, Georgetown County Sheriff's Office, Charleston County Sheriff's Office, State Law Enforcement Division and North Charleston Police Department are at the river. Capp would not specify what tip information has led police to the river location.

Monica Caison from the Community United Effort Center for Missing Persons, based in Wilmington, N.C., was also at the river and dogs from the agency were searching woods near the river. The North Carolina Canine Emergency Response Team, a group of retired police officers, also has joined the search.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

Do you have a link to that?

Found it...in the comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL9qpYAN6Ks

apike6 (2 days ago)

This is a place that The Missing Girl from The Rochester, NY area was shortly before she was reported missing.
Brittanee Marie Drexel is 17 years old and left home without permission. She may have been spotted there and family is in SC searching for her.

Was Brittanee really there? is there any video of her there?
don't these places card these kids? especially during spring break?

Hope that this kid is alive somewhere.....but I am getting kindof worried now...
bless her heart..

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2009, 10:00:49 PM »

Have checked three of the online photo sharing places- no pics - what would be the place where teens upload their pictures today?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2009, 10:11:42 PM »

Have checked three of the online photo sharing places- no pics - what would be the place where teens upload their pictures today?

hell...I am so out of the loop...I suppose Myspace for sure..would they twitter at their young ages?
there has to be some pictures somewhere of this girl while she was out...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2009, 10:41:59 PM »

am watching Nancy G. right now...mom is on the show via phone....
Mom has given up hope already?  whaaattt???  she says that in her heart and that with the different stories...she just has a bad feeling....
don't give up hope ever!!! it hasn't even been that long to give up hope imo...
if we don't have hope, what do we have in a case like this?   no body has been found, therefore there is hope right?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2009, 10:50:41 PM »

am watching Nancy G. right now...mom is on the show via phone....
Mom has given up hope already?  whaaattt???  she says that in her heart and that with the different stories...she just has a bad feeling....
don't give up hope ever!!! it hasn't even been that long to give up hope imo...
if we don't have hope, what do we have in a case like this?   no body has been found, therefore there is hope right?

Cookie - no pictures yet, but if you Google Peters' name, you will find him identified with two internet companies. I wonder if he got involved with some shady people,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2009, 11:33:31 PM »

Spring Break - Myrtle Beach photos.  I haven't looked yet but let's go through them. Let me know if you see something that looks like Brittanee and we'll get it posted:

http://www.myrtlebeach-springbreak.com/photos.htm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2009, 11:39:26 PM »

Spring Break - Myrtle Beach photos.  I haven't looked yet but let's go through them. Let me know if you see something that looks like Brittanee and we'll get it posted:

http://www.myrtlebeach-springbreak.com/photos.htm

I thought there'd be more pics there, only those on the  front page.  There is a forum and they do have a thread on Brittanee but don't know any more than we do.  They are asking any members of their forum that might have been in Myrtle Beach when Brittanee was there to send in their photos.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: May 01, 2009, 11:42:21 PM »

Here's some more pics to look through:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=spring+break+2009+myrtle

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:44:02 PM by klaasend » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2009, 12:37:27 AM »

Here's some more pics to look through:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=spring+break+2009+myrtle

Thank you so much - will look through them.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2009, 01:28:49 AM »

Klaasend, I think I have looked at all of those and didnt see anything.  Will look tomorrow at pictures at the Club pictures for that weekend and see if I can find anthing.  Good nite.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2009, 01:28:51 AM »

Hey TY. That was where I read about the cell phone.

KatGran,

I think there are conflicting reports as to cell phone use as I heard today on news, was out of room just listening so not even sure which news, but they were saying no cell phone or ATM activity since Saturday.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: May 02, 2009, 01:34:21 AM »

So there is an 8:30 p.m. contact them the 1 or 2 odd a.m. checkout.

Five hours. 

Check his luggage as well as the car!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.