April 24, 2024, 01:48:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittanee Marie Drexel, missing since 4/25/09 from Myrtle Beach, SC  (Read 724910 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: May 11, 2009, 01:42:08 PM »

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S924798.shtml?cat=566

Brittanee Drexel makes national headlines today on Dr. Phil

It's been 15 days and there is still no sign of Brittanee Drexel. After more than two weeks of searching, police in Myrtle Beach say they will not send out any more search crews to look for Drexel.

The 17-year-old Gates-Chili junior disappeared on April 25 and hasn't been seen or heard from since. Police say they are still investigating this case they won't send out boats, helicopters or search teams unless they get a promising lead.

This story has made national headlines and today it's the focus of The Dr. Phil Show. It's called Behind the Headlines: Mom's Worst Nightmares and airs today at 3 p.m. on News 10NBC.

Last week, a 20-year-old named Peter Brozowitz from Webster and his lawyer John Parrinello came to our studio to tape an interview with talk show host Dr. Phil. Brozowitz was one of the last people to be with Brittanee in Myrtle Beach at his hotel before she went missing. Brittanee's adoptive father and mother also appear on the show.

Now that the search has been called off Brittanee's mother, Dawn Drexel plans to leave Myrtle Beach to come home for her other daughter's birthday. She plans on holding a candlelight vigil for Brittanee.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: May 11, 2009, 02:06:26 PM »

I'm hoping that the LE is holding info back.  What is your take on the local LE?

Lovinlife

I am not sure if they have any info at this point that they would be holding back. I do know that they do hold back when necessary.

I am unclear on something to do with Brittanee, did they get a video tape of her being somewhere here in the Myrtle Beach Area , I thought I heard this on the show? This would be the first thing to establish, that she did in fact come to Myrtle Beach. It is just something that crossed my mind as I started to watch Peter's body language during the interview.
Edit-correct name
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:46:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: May 11, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »

During the show this morning, Brittanee's father seems to think she has ran away and is scared to come home, while the mother believes her daughter is kidnapped and being held or possibly deceased.

I find it funny that Peter and the other guys say they originally planned to leave at 5 or 6am on Sunday morning, but since they were already prepacked before the party they went to they decided to leave at 2am.
Edit-correct name

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:47:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: May 11, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »

It is always possible to take a person without anyone seeing anything.  Check hotel corridor for security camera and disable if found.  Wait for victim to walk down hallway, open door, look both ways to be sure no one is around and cover mouth and drag into your room.  Close door.  Apply chloroform.

No one would see anything.  Just be sure you select somebody you can easily overpower such as this very petite little girl.  Have something to sedate or keep her quite right at hand so no struggle necessary.  Have cable ties or whatever also on hand and luggage large enough to just roll her right out of the hotel lobby without arousing suspicion.

Unfortunately, it can be done.  People are taken right in a crowd.  Always walk down the middle of a corridor of doors as in hotel in the center of the hallway.  At least they have further to drag you than if you are right up against their door.

I am greatly saddened that the search is scaled back but apparenty they feel they have searched all the likely places.  It is going to take a local making a discovery now if she is to be found I do believe. 

Can she still be alive?  If so, I think she is being held against her will as she would have wanted to attend her Prom and had big plans for that.

And I also hope LE is backing off in hope that someone will get careless and make a mistake if they think no one is watching allowing them to find her. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: May 11, 2009, 02:17:42 PM »

The video did show her leaving the hotel where Peter and the other three or four guys were.  If not for that. . . . .

But did they all stay together all everning until they left?  Was any one of them away from the group at any time?

LE probably know the answer to that but I have to wonder.  Are they the only alibi for each other?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: May 11, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

tofindtruth ~ on pg 5 survalience video of her walking in & out of Blue Water Resort
starting here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.msg791639#msg791639

Another survelance vidieo of her walking on Ocean Blvd, I can't remember if it is North or South, sorry. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.msg797410#msg797410

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 11, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »

Did anyone get to see any pics of Brittanee from Club Kryptonite, or her friend jen's myspace/facebook?  TIA, Lovin

p.s. sorry for the typos  an angelic monkey

tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: May 11, 2009, 02:36:09 PM »

tofindtruth ~ on pg 5 survalience video of her walking in & out of Blue Water Resort
starting here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.msg791639#msg791639

Another survelance vidieo of her walking on Ocean Blvd, I can't remember if it is North or South, sorry. http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4976.msg797410#msg797410
Thanks, Lovinlife. for the confirmation.
tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: May 11, 2009, 02:39:18 PM »

Did anyone get to see any pics of Brittanee from Club Kryptonite, or her friend jen's myspace/facebook?  TIA, Lovin

I haven't searched for her friend's myspace, but during a search on google with Brittanee's name, I came across a myspace account made for her, supposedly not by her family or anyone who really knows her.

Edit-correct name
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:48:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #349 on: May 11, 2009, 02:43:45 PM »

I haven't searched for her friend's myspace, but during a search on google with Brittanee's name, I came across a myspace account made for her, supposedly not by her family or anyone who really knows her.
Edit-correct name

Here's some from Blink's  site
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30375152&id=1013670465#/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465&page=2

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:48:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: May 11, 2009, 02:50:10 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30375152&id=1013670465#/album.php?aid=2019879&id=1013670465&page=2

TY MunkeyMunk...I'm not a member (OMG I KNOW!!!!) can someone who is copy & paste here or is that a no-no?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:49:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: May 11, 2009, 02:53:25 PM »

JOLfan ~ I went back and looked and PB is from Webster, NY and Brittanee is from Chili?
They are on opposite sides of Rochester, NY and about 25 miles apart. So I'm sorry, I could be wrong on them knowing or not knowing each other before hand.
Edit-correct name
Peter stated that they were not intimate, but they were friends for about two years.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:52:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: May 11, 2009, 02:59:16 PM »

The video did show her leaving the hotel where Peter and the other three or four guys were.  If not for that. . . . .

But did they all stay together all everning until they left?  Was any one of them away from the group at any time?

LE probably know the answer to that but I have to wonder.  Are they the only alibi for each other?

This is what I would like to know as well.  Something about these guys and Britanee's friends just doesn't settle well with me. 

I don't know why - just one of those feelings.  I wish I had seen the Dr. Phil show, I sure would have liked to observe how he acted.

Welcome tofindtruth!  Great to have you with us...

Did you notice Peter's body language or was he stuttering, having problems answering questions etc?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: May 11, 2009, 02:59:58 PM »

Edit-correct name

There is a picture of a Phil Oberer, and Jennifer Oberer.  I am assuming they are brother and sister.    Did this brother drive down with the girls? 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:53:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 11, 2009, 03:01:31 PM »

This is what I would like to know as well.  Something about these guys and Brittanee's friends just doesn't settle well with me. 

I don't know why - just one of those feelings.  I wish I had seen the Dr. Phil show, I sure would have liked to observe how he acted.

Did you notice Peter's body language or was he stuttering, having problems answering questions etc?
Edit-correct name

On the Dr. Phil website it shows a bit of the show.  He looks damn cocky to me! 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:54:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
tofindtruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: May 11, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

Thanks Kimmy53 for the welcome. Yes, I did watch his body language during the show, he had this movement about him, his head would tilt, almost like the one disease where they call it a tick. He is not concerned for Brittanee in any way, no matter what he says. If so he and his buddy's would have been searching the beach for her.

I just searched for her friend on my space and found two under the name Jennifer Oberer. One says Chili, NY age 20 with no activity since Jan. and the other had activity today or yesterday with her location as North Carolina. The pics look the same between the two.
Edit-correct name

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 06:55:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: May 11, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »

hi Monkeys,

I have a question and I might have missed this already being discussed.  On Jennifer's facebook pages, there are pictures of Brittanne but her name isn't listed.  Doesn't anyone else find this strange or suspicious?  If they were friends why wouldn't she be listed?  Why post the pictures of her if your not going to list her name?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: May 11, 2009, 03:17:37 PM »

This is what I would like to know as well.  Something about these guys and Britanee's friends just doesn't settle well with me. 

On the Dr. Phil website it shows a bit of the show.  He looks damn cocky to me! 

Thank you AZ - I will have to watch when I get home.  I'd like to hear from the other boys as well.  And, I'd love to hear from the girls who were with her.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: May 11, 2009, 03:29:32 PM »

Thanks Kimmy53 for the welcome. Yes, I did watch his body language during the show, he had this movement about him, his head would tilt, almost like the one disease where they call it a tick. He is not concerned for Brittney in any way, no matter what he says. If so he and his buddy's would have been searching the beach for her.

I just searched for her friend on my space and found two under the name Jennifer Oberer. One says Chili, NY age 20 with no activity since Jan. and the other had activity today or yesterday with her location as North Carolina. The pics look the same between the two.

Could Jennifer perhaps be in college in NC?  thus the 2 different locations?  Most colleges are out for summer now, and she would be back in NY for the summer?  Wish we knew.   I'd also like to know the ages of the other girls...were they friends from school?  If Jennifer is 20, that makes her graduating 2 years ago.  I'd like to know where they all knew each other from.  Did Brittanee hang out with an older crowd?

Peter may indeed have a nervous tick.  The thing about them leaving at 2 a.m. just makes me go hmmmmmmmm.  Maybe they do have  good excuse, It just seems like an odd coincedence.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: May 11, 2009, 03:45:07 PM »

I'm having a difficult time keeping facts from speculation in this case for some reason. 

IIRC, Brittanee has her nose pierced, do we know if she has any tatoos or other piercings?

Also, if she is 17, how did she get into Club Kryptonite?  Fake ID?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.